Delicate Touches Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bastard men."

"I agree," Caroline eyed the coffee and cakes on the table.

"I might take this coffee table though."

"It's yours, along with anything else you want," Linda stared out the window.

"You know I'm glad Nicki and Mei Lin found those magazines. For the last eighteen months I've watched this fucking marriage go down the gurgler and blamed myself when all along it turns out my ex husband might just be playing a fucking game. He seemed quite taken aback that I'd even found his gay porn," she fiddled with the collar of her dress and then smirked.

"Do you want some time alone?" Caroline broke into her musings.

"No," she swivelled around and moved back against the arm of the couch and kicked her shoes off, "I want company tonight."

Caroline looked at the vacant spot on the couch and Linda grinned as she rubbed it with her bare foot.

"I will miss this couch though, you sure you don't want to take it with you? I'll throw it in with the coffee table. Now that's an offer you won't get from Myers or any other other store, it reminds me of a sign I saw outside the Launching Place hotel years ago. Free slab with every bag of ice and below it was the price of a slab of beer. My ex boyfriend nearly fell for that one," she pulled the cushion up behind her.

"Mine's a sofabed," Caroline replied, "but thank you anyway."

"So is Stella's," she ran a hand along the edge of the couch, "but the least you could do is give me one good memory of this couch. I used to banish Gary to it when he came home with booze on his breath or after a fight."

Caroline studied her for a few moments. Linda had changed into a blue, patterned dress with a flared skirt that fell past her knees and a buttoned bodice, a belt of the same material adorned her waist. She hadn't worn the dress in months but after Caroline remarked on it once Mei Lin and Nicki had left she donned it after taking a shower. Their dinner that night had been reheated leftover mince and vegetables.

Caroline smiled crookedly as she fiddled with the collar of her long-sleeved white blouse, she wore a chocolate-coloured poncho over it and a flared brown skirt with knee-length boots. The poncho had embroidered flowers, scrolls and leaves around the opening and hem, the latter was further decorated with fringes. The opening was a little unusual because the front dipped quite low and was held together with leather ties.

Their body chemistry that afternoon could best be described as restrained flirting. Both had joked about their kissing last night and yet neither woman had initiated any physical contact and that silent agreement had only ramped up the sexual tension to fever pitch. It was as if they were just waiting for the right word to set them on a path that would lead to sex and Linda's casual throwaway remark had caused Caroline to raise her eyebrows and fiddle with the ties.

Caroline fiddled with the ties and then one of her cuffs. She glanced at the front window. In the near distance she could see an older man painting his picket fence. She looked again at Linda, she could see the colour of her bra between the buttons because of the way she was lying. As if sensing her attention, Linda raised her right arm and locked her hand behind her head as Caroline rose and looked out the window again.

"We should close the curtains."

"That might be a good idea," Linda murmured, "the dirty old bastard across the road is always looking over here."

Caroline crossed to the window and closed the curtains.

"Alexa, turn on my lamp," Linda spoke up.

"Turning on my lamp," the device responded as the lamp on top of the stand came on.

"It's one of the few smart devices I've actually got hooked up," she rolled onto her side and watched Caroline walking towards her.

"Alexa, play my love mix."

"Playing my love mix," Alexa responded.

Caroline reached the coffee table and putting a foot on top of it, drew the zip down slowly. Linda stared at her leg as she revealed more of the black stocking. She felt both nervous and excited at the same time as she pulled the boot off and dropped it on the floor. Caroline stared at her as she unzipped the other boot, it joined the other one. The two women stared at each other and then Caroline slowly undid the poncho ties, the opening widened to reveal more of the blouse and Linda adjusted her position again, putting her left foot on the floor and bent her right knee. The dress fell partway down her thigh and Caroline fiddled with her watch. It seemed to take an excruciatingly long time to undo the vinyl strap and Caroline almost seemed to be drawing it out as long as possible.

Eventually however, she put the watch on the table and pushed the table further away from the couch. Linda removed her own watch and tossed it onto the table.

"In for a penny," she murmured.

"Jump in with both feet," Caroline lifted the poncho over her head.

Linda's eyes softened as Caroline dropped the poncho onto the seat she'd just vacated. She had thought the blouse was a plain white number but now that the poncho was off she could see the two darker colour pleats on each side of the bodice. They were embroidered with red, green and blue scrolls.

"Nice blouse," she murmured.

"My mum bought it for me when I had my last anniversary," she looked down at it, "I tried to tell her that it was going too far but she insisted on buying me something."

"We don't make a big deal out of anniversaries in this country," Linda fiddled with her collar, "it's a shame, it's something to celebrate."

"I agree," Caroline undid the ornate buckle at her waist and let the wide belt fall to the floor, "we spend years putting ourselves down and when we finally get sober we try to make out that it's no big deal, classic tall poppy syndrome."

"When's your anniversary?" Linda asked as Caroline approached the couch.

"First of October," she shifted across.

"Huh?" Caroline raised an eyebrow, "mine's the twenty eighth of September," she sat on the edge of the couch, "grand final day, more or less."

"So, did your team win or lose?"

"I wasn't there for the game," she reached out and undid one of Linda's buttons, "my boyfriend had tickets for a corporate box," she slid her fingers up to her throat, "I was thinking of how much high quality piss can I sink. I had this obsession with drinking beer out of glass bottles instead of cans because the aluminium was poisoning my brain so I kept telling myself."

Linda giggled as Caroline tickled her throat.

"Yeah, I had that one too, I even brewed my own so I could sterilise the bottles."

"And?" Caroline stared into her eyes.

"I couldn't wait for the fermentation to complete so I drank it too soon, I've never been so fucking ill in all my life, I was green," she looked down as Caroline undid another button to reveal the top of her bra.

"Now you're getting into danger territory."

"I like danger," Caroline eased the button through the buttonhole.

Linda let out a low sigh as her bra was revealed and then she sat up and leaned forward. Caroline turned her head at the same time and after a pause their lips met in a tender kiss. Linda felt her pulse quickening as she tasted her, a hand slid down to squeeze her left breast and then she felt a thumb sliding over her nipple. She pulled back slightly and Caroline moved further onto the couch. Linda slid her hands up Caroline's front to her throat and then the other woman leaned over to kiss her again. Her mouth parted at the same time and Linda followed suit.

She had a brief flashback to the night before when they both could have gone much further and then Caroline was massaging her breasts with firm sensual movements, using just enough pressure to excite her. Linda broke free for a second or two and then kissed her again and again, each kiss seemed to take her further and further to the edge. She'd heard from gay female clients that girl on girl foreplay was like nothing on earth but now she was experiencing it for herself. There was no rush for the finish line, no pulling at each other's clothes, just kissing for the sheer unbridled enjoyment.

Eventually however she ended up on her back with Caroline's blouse pulled partially out of her skirt with a couple of buttons undone. Caroline brought her hand up Linda's leg to rub her pussy through the dress and panties. Linda nearly exploded with passion as the other woman manipulated her with a practised ease gained from years of pleasuring herself. She arched her back, pushing into Caroline and stroked her front, finding a button and undoing it. More of the blouse fell open and she squeezed Caroline's breasts, pushing them in and out as their lips met in another series of teasing kisses.

"Still want the couch?" Caroline panted.

"Fuck yeah," Linda's breathing had turned shallow, "oh fuck yeah."

Caroline pulled the dress over her shoulders but had to pause to undo the tie at her waist and then the garment was sliding down her, Linda arched her back at the same time and when the dress was at her hips she reached down and pulled it over her hips. Caroline shifted back slightly and removed it for her.

"Better," Caroline looked down at her as she fumbled with the skirt fastening at her side. The button popped loose and she unzipped the skirt. Linda pulled the blouse out as Caroline put her feet on the floor and rose slowly. The skirt slid down and hit the floor a moment later.

"You want the dildo?"

"Yes please, with sugar on top."

"I'm not sure sugar will be good for your pussy," Caroline grinned as she undid the rest of her blouse and pulled it over her shoulders.

"But fortunately I carry a dildo in my handbag, and I wasn't even a Scout."

Linda reached back and unclipped her bra to reveal her breasts. Caroline did the same and then reaching into her handbag she pulled out a large dildo and a small bottle of oil.

"Unless you're wet enough?"

Linda held out her hands and Caroline got back onto the couch. Their lips met in another series of kisses before she moved down Linda's body, sucking her nipples and stroking her belly at the same time and then she went lower, down to her panties and Linda's eyes rolled back in her head as the other woman pulled her panties off and repositioned herself just out of Linda's reach. From this position she could really go to work on her pussy.

She started with a repeat of her earlier movements, gently tickling her inner thighs all the way up to her perineum and then her pussy. Linda moaned and shivered as the tickling became more intense, a digit slid inside and she expanded to take the full length and then Caroline dipped her head and her tongue slid over her clitoral hood.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, help me."

"He's dead, they crucified the poor bastard," Caroline replied.

She swirled her tongue around her clitoris with ever decreasing circles until finally she dragged her tongue over it, pushing the hood back to reveal the delicate little organ. The tongue returned and circled around it while she tickled her perineum. Linda bucked and moaned again as Caroline did it again and again.

Linda's breathing was ragged, almost as if she was in pain but then Caroline inserted the dildo and pushed it all the way up. Linda's eyes widened with surprise and then joy as Caroline twisted it around and around as she withdrew it. Her tongue was still lapping at her clitoris. The dildo slid out and then went in again, this time at an angle and Linda felt something break free, resistance to change. She took control of the dildo and just let Caroline lick and tickle her, driving it in and out with increasing speed, stimulating the parts of her she knew needed it.

When the orgasm finally came she felt the spasms moving through her body as her breathing became strained and erratic and then she fell into the abyss, tears rolled down her eyes as she luxuriated in a glorious orgasm and when she finally opened her eyes Caroline had one knee between her legs as she studied her.

"That was something else," Linda panted and wiped her brow with the back of her hand.

"My turn," she propped on an elbow.

"You don't have to go down on me if you don't want to."

"You do realise I'm an alkie," Linda poked her with the dildo, "one drink is never enough, jump in boots and all or don't bother," she sat up and put her feet on the floor.

"But first I have to wash this and have a piss."

Caroline nodded and laid down on the couch. When Linda returned some time later she studied her as the other woman knelt on the floor.

"If I do something wrong, tell me."

"You'll be fine," Caroline stroked her face, "you've got the same equipment, you know how it all works I hope."

"Ha ha," she examined her pussy, "well, this is something to write in my sex blog."

"Just don't use my real name," Caroline chuckled.

Linda's reply was lost as she drew a tongue over her moist pussy, tasting her juices and drawing it up over her clitoris. Caroline let out a satisfied groan.

"That's not so bad," Linda mused.

"You should feel it from my perspective," Caroline grinned, "you've got natural talent."

Linda moved further along and stroked her naked body and then it began again, a long and slow sensual massage as she stroked and kissed her way up and down Caroline's body, taking her cues from the sighs and groans until finally she was at the patch of hair between her legs.

Caroline's clitoris was not as sensitive as hers and as she swirled her tongue over it, Caroline cried out for more and harder. She slipped her fingers inside her and found her G spot as she lapped at her clitoris. Caroline's breathing turned ragged fairly swiftly as Linda took her higher and higher. For a few minutes it was just her breathing and cries, and the sound of Linda's fingers sliding in and out. The dildo came shortly afterwards and as she withdrew it she tilted it slightly to tease the front of her vaginal passage.

Caroline's voice grew louder, she was bucking beneath her, pushing herself up into Linda's face and then suddenly she let out a loud cry and squirted, hitting Linda on the cheek. Linda slowed down as the orgasm took over and then she went limp and her arm flopped out as her hand hit the floor.

"Oh fuck, that was something else."

"So, I'm a good fuck," Linda smiled at her.

"More than a good fuck," Caroline reached for her, "come here and let me hold you."

As Linda slid in between Caroline's legs she felt something she hadn't felt in years, what AA members called serenity.

***

"So this is your joint," Nicki looked up at the log cabin located in the lush greenery of Belgrave Heights. The house overlooked the road, a path made of sleepers and paving stones led up to the front verandah. She glanced around at the only other visible house in the street, it had bright lights illuminating the front porch and driveway. The trees in front had been cut down and a high metal fence erected.

"It belongs to the bank," Mia took off the helmet, "another twenty five years and I'll own it outright providing I don't lose my job or die young," she fluffed out her hair.

"And here was me thinking you were a hot rock star with a hot car."

"Ha ha, if only," she swung her leg over the bike, "but by God it's cold, my legs are like ice."

"I kind of thought that," Nicki looked down at her legs, "hope your heating works."

"We've got to build the fire first, I've got one of those open fires."

"Yeah, so I see," Nicki stared up at the chimney, "very romantic until you have to start the fire all on your own."

"I usually just crawl into bed," she mounted the first step, "but tonight I think we'll light a fire," she nodded at the garage in front of them, "park your bike in there, the house with the metal fence belongs to a drug dealer."

"How can you be certain?" Nicki got off the bike.

"It's the only house with CCTV cameras, the owner never goes to work but he owns three very expensive cars and he's got people calling in at all hours of the day and night."

Nicki said nothing to that as she opened the garage door and wheeled her bike inside. She chanced a look at the house before mounting the steps leading up to the verandah. Now that she had a chance to have a good look she could see the logic behind Mia's comment. The car in the driveway was a BMW and the one behind it was an Alpha Romeo.

She could smell the smoke the moment she stepped into the living room and unzipped her jacket, Mia was kneeling in front of the fireplace arranging wood in a circle around the flames surging up through the bundle of twigs. She glanced over her shoulder as Nicki put the helmets on the floor and then turned back to the fire.

"Nice joint you got here," Nicki looked up at the rafters. Old blacksmith and pots and pans dangled from the open beams.

"But shouldn't the pots and pans be hanging in the kitchen?"

"I haven't heard that for a while," Mia leaned back, "an old boyfriend said that a couple of years ago, they're just antiques that I pick up at garage sales and auctions. It's all a bit random," she sat back on her haunches.

"Maybe but it's good workmanship," she reached up to touch a griddle, "at least you won't have to buy new pots and pans for a while."

"I guess so," Mia rose slowly, "so, coffee or you want something stronger?"

"I do recall you said Southern Comfort," Nicki slid her jacket over her shoulders and slung it next to Mia's coat, "but hey, I'm easy."

"Southern it is," Mia smiled, "make yourself at home."

While Mia was getting the Southern Comfort, Nicki moved about the room. Mia seemed to have a thing for old furniture although she had some very modern items too, a large flat screen television set on the wall, a computer on an old desk and a stereo system that also had a record player.

"I haven't seen one of these for years," she lifted the lid, "my mum had one but then she got one of those turntable CD players and now it's all on the telly or her phone."

"It belonged to my mum," Mia set the glasses down on the glass-topped coffee table.

Nicki turned to look at the coffee table. The legs were made of cut down railway sleepers with the table frame slotted right through the legs, wooden pegs on the other side held the frame together.

"Fucking cool table, where did you get it?"

"I um, made it," Mia sat down on the couch, "the couch too."

The arms of the couch were also made from railway sleepers and Nicki managed a sly grin.

"Awesome."

"You think that's awesome, you should see my masterpiece," and in answer to Nicki's upraised eyebrows she smiled, "my bed."

Nicki perched on the edge of the couch and glanced at the bourbon on the table and then Mia, a moment later she reached out and picking up the glass held it up.

"I'm impressed."

Mia smiled and raised her glass in acknowledgement.

To be continued...