All Comments on 'Delicious Arrangement'

by kylejer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fabulous

Fabulous, I loved it. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Like your other stories better....

...this one just seems empty, somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
soo sad

this was a good story but it bad me a sad panda

y18dy18dover 13 years ago
Fair deal

I loved your story, but I wondered if she were ever going to really dominate him: the wait was worth the while!

I'm a bit sad, though, that she didn't step barefeet on his face afterwards, and offered him her sweaty soles to kiss and lick, as a way to thank him and as a parting kiss…

I was afraid also that it turned out to be another cuckold story and its usual creampies (real turn-offs to me), and I'm glad you kept that out.

Quixotic1Quixotic1over 11 years ago
Great Story...Until the End

Everything about this story turned me on...except for the ending! Thanks for sharing it.

luvbirdsluvbirdsabout 11 years ago
one word to say

thank you for sharing this story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the story, sadly, doesn't deliver.

Hardly a real domination story at all.

The sex is just stated, but not really described. Lots of it, but hardly erotic.

She starts out and ends as Heather. Then, about half way down page one, al of a sudden she's Ginger. Just once. Then she's Heather again.

The business with the opening the bra... OK, the first time he gropes inn the back to open it and it's in front. Months go by and they have sex repeatedly. No mention of opening bra, despite the fact that it must have been opened over and over. Then, one, at the end, he reaches to open it in the front and it's in the back this time. So what?

Needs details. Details. Details. All are lacking, and so is the eroticism.

Two stars.

Cheerleader FanCheerleader Fanover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this one quite a bit. To be, not at a woman's mercy, but under her control, is a very appealing idea to me, as is the prospect of orally servicing both her holes. Would have been nice if their affair continued, but the story did have to end and that's a fantastic way of keeping people from begging for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. It has the sad ring of truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous