Delicious Cuckold Lifestyle Ch. 01

Story Info
Spicy short stories of cuckolds.
2k words
3.39
15.8k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
162 Followers

DELICIOUS CUCKOLD LIFESTYLE 01

They will always be short, salacious, quick, spicy and separate stories about the art and lifestyle of being cuckold, which can be read individually and in any order, as each one is whole and complete, although some have other cases with the same characters narrated in the sequences of stories.

**********

ENCOURAGING THE GROOM TO BE A CUCKOLD

During a conversation among friends, only girls, talking about pornography, commenting on the excerpts of erotic stories that most pleased each one, I had an idea, which cost me three months of research here on the site and in other porn addresses on the net, plus another month in writing, editing and final editing, but I finally realized it.

I searched for excerpts of sex stories that were the same or similar to what I myself had done of boners, fucks and pleasures in my personal life.

I gathered them all together and edited the montage to form one big text, changing all the sex cases, which were the ones I had really lived through, to a single female character whose description I made to coincide with me, identifying her only by the initial of her name Vânia, which is mine. And changing the places and names of the guys to those that had really happened to me.

In the end, I had, with the strong, explicit, horny descriptions of the guys who write porn stories on the net - which I could not do or imitate by myself - a complete account of my own sex life. I have posted some illustrations, also obtained on the net, of naked women, always blond and with bodies similar to mine, and of men's dicks.

I printed it out on my printer as if it were an erotic book and made my fiancé read it and comment on it with me, giving his impressions whenever we were in bed, making him horny, calling the girl in the unified story, V., a great bitch, slutty, whore, tramp, and getting horny, not knowing that he was referring to me, his fiancée, who was represented anonymously in those stories he was reading.

I asked him if I would also be a slut, as he said, if I acted like V. from the stories. He replied that I would be just that, a big slut.

I also asked him that if I was a slut having sex like the character, it would displease him and make him hate me.

He said no. On the contrary, he thought I was too coy - in fact, since I started dating him, I haven't fucked others - while he would very much like to have a more daring and uninhibited bride.

I wanted to know if I behaved like this, flirted and went to bed with other men, would he keep the engagement.

My fiancé said yes.

Then I asked the final question. What if I continued like this, liberated, fucking other men after I was married?

He said that would be the great thrill and wonder of his life.

He had been like that with his brother, his fiancée continually cheated on him, and continued to take men to her bed after she was married, spreading her legs and enjoying sexually with dozens of sticks. He thought this was very sexy, he dreamed of having a bride who behaved like his sister-in-law and continued to have free sex in her married life.

But he was afraid and had never known how to convey this to me.

I told him:

- Now that I know, do you want me to put all this into practice, acting sexually like the slut in the stories in the book and like your sister-in-law?

My fiancé said that my free sexual behavior as a bride and as a wife would make him happy.

I asked when he wanted me to start fucking others.

He replied that immediately.

I told him that then I would be just like V. in the book, I would give to other men.

I asked him to recommend a friend of his so that I could get into bed and start giving my pussy to others.

He didn't think much, he immediately said that he had a childhood friend who thought I was a very beautiful blonde, so he wanted me to fuck him.

We called his friend for a beer in a bar, we explained that we needed to diversify my sex life, I am very hot, good in bed, he - his friend, my fiancé - wanted me to enjoy new sexual pleasures, he wanted me to have fun in bed with other sticks and give pleasure with my pussy to other men, letting them come in me.

His friend was surprised, but not alarmed. He liked me, had an undisguised sexual interest in me, and liked it when we told him about my new sexual desires, to go to bed with other men than my fiancé, and when we invited him to fuck me and to begin with me in bed the very pleasant task of turning me into a bitch, he readily accepted.

And immediately we went to a motel. We left the bar and headed for the nearest motel, where we took off our clothes, he saw me naked for the first time, he had a hard-on, we lay down and did what my fiancé had been waiting for so long, we had sex.

Not just one. The guy was impetuous, he put his dick in me and came in my pussy three times. And the fourth and final screw, he came in my ass.

I put on my panties, my bra, I put on my dress, we left him at home and my fiancé kissed me and said that I was a wonderful slut bride and that it had been the greatest thrill of his erotic life to see me naked on the bed fucking another man, my thighs raised, my legs wide apart and his friend's thick cock pounding into my pussy and both of us coming.

I promised him that I would do this all the time, with other males.

And I have kept my promise, quite a lot, I lie, now married, frequently with other men.

**********

DETERMINED WIFE MAKES HUSBAND CUCKOLD

I often heard in my work some women, married and single, commenting, always with accentuated malicious tones, that for love, a woman should do everything in bed and act sexually in order to always please her man and fulfill his erotic fantasies. Including the hypothesis of giving herselfs to other men, which they did not rule out and considered as a probable and possible occurrence in a woman's sexual life.

Not only speaking in theory, as two of them, one married and one engaged, admitted to having sex with other men, in the presence of their effectives partners and to satisfy their sexual desire for voyeurism.

The conversations about this in the office arose exactly because of this, because these two colleagues, the ones who had sex with several men for the visual and sexual satisfaction of their husband and fiancé, made no secret of it, they always talked about it among their friends. And those who still didn't practice sex outside of their effectives partners, nor were they shared, liked to hear, got excited, looked forward to the new love affairs of their colleagues and asked them to tell them in very intimate detail.

They described their fucks with other males in very explicit ways.

They all agreed, accepted and said that if their erotic partners asked, they would also have sex and go to bed with other males, giving themselves to good fucking with good studs.

I listened, and became aroused too, and when I told my husband about it at home during dinner parties at night, I felt that he became interested and quite horny, although he dissimulated it, avoiding me to notice his arousal. He always asked me to tell him more cases of betrayal by my colleagues.

So, one of the times, after narrating another love affair of these colleagues, I told him that their free behavior excited me a lot and sometimes I even masturbated in the office bathroom, locking myself in there and alone, with no witnesses, I stuck my hand inside my panties and gently massaged my pussy, stroking my very sensitive clitoris until I had an orgasm.

My husband listened attentively, had an erection, which was his sudden reaction to hearing me say that I masturbated, getting his dick very hard.

I took advantage of that moment of his emotional tension and asked him what he would think if I decided to imitate those two friends and had an extramarital affair, giving myself sexually to other men while remaining married to him.

It was not a total surprise to me when he promptly replied that it would be wonderful. And he admitted that he had been thinking about it for some months, fantasizing and wishing that I would also have sex with several men, in the same way that my two friends acted, being sexually unfaithful in front of their partners.

To make sure of what he was revealing to me, I pulled up my skirt, pulled down my panties, and pointing my finger between my legs, at my sex, asked him if he really fantasized that another man might put his cock there and shove it inside my crack.

My husband said that this was exactly what he had been longing for.

I told him that if he wanted it, I could do it. And I would.

As I really did.

The thing there that night, during one of our dinners, when I opened my panties and presented my pussy, informed him that I was determined to become a slut and give it to other men, to lie with males so that they could fuck me, was very hot, my husband was very excited and so was I, the erotic atmosphere between us exceeded all expectations and he had the pep and energy redoubled to fuck me hard.

But it was only the beginning. The beginning of everything. The moment of decision. There came many men, loves, romances, affairs, with varied fucks of all kinds. What I intend to divulge here, so wait, because soon I will be back.

**********

CUCKOLD WIFE IS SEX PARTY FOR HER FRIEND

- My wife is very horny this weekend, you have to fuck her," my friend told me in the living room of his apartment, in front of his beautiful wife.

Thus expressing himself, he unbuttoned and removed her blouse, leaving her in a bra.

He took off her skirt, and she was wearing panties and a bra, which he soon undid as well, showing her beautiful breasts.

He lowered the panties behind, exposing to me her attractive, light, well-shaped ass.

Once the panties were off, she stood facing me, the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen, totally shaved, with a fleshy, closed slit.

- Look at her pussy! - the husband said, excited, enthusiastic - She's yours, go to bed and fuck her, I want to watch.

You can't refuse a friend's request. It's an order. Especially when it's to fuck his wife.

I lay down with his wife, beautiful, delicious, and we had sex. I put my cock three times in her delicious pussy, the best I had ever fucked, even more special because it was a married woman and the first time I had fucked one like that, another man's wife.

I pulled out and left her satisfied, with the cavity between her legs full of my cum.

- You are now intimate with her, you don't need an invitation anymore, whenever you want, you can come and I'll let you put it in her, you can do that as much as you want," her friend, her cuckold husband, told me.

I thanked him and, of course, I never stopped going back there, I do it often, satisfied, because now I have a married woman's pussy always ready to let me stick my cock in and enjoy it. Is it or not a privileged condition?

Robarreto
Robarreto
162 Followers