Delicious Cuckold Lifestyle Ch. 02

Story Info
How the cuckolded husband treated the adulterous wife.
2.2k words
3.82
10.9k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
170 Followers

We started today the story of how reacted the husband, cuckolded by his drunken wife. The description of how his revenge took place, determined to make her a real whore, will come in the next chapters.

**********

In front of our two daughters, my wife confessed to cheating. She admitted to cheating on me.

Crying, she told how it had happened, three months before, in an unplanned way, at an event she went to alone, without me, as it was a meeting in a restaurant in the city for the fraternization of former colleagues for the twenty years of her graduation from college, or that is, something simple and that did not concern me, just veteran classmates meeting again to see each other and talk about their student days.

Our daughters listened attentively to the story that I had already learned in full, with all the details, from their own mother, the day before, after some rumors had reached my ears in a mocking tone that I was a cuckold. Innocent cuckold, it's true, because I didn't know anything.

In the face of this, I had pressed Gislaine, who finally gave in, telling me everything.

She had gone to his former classmates' party. Everyone was happy, euphoric, chatting loudly, hugging each other, listening to news about each other's current life and remembering student times, as is the normal festive atmosphere of these events. And drinking a lot, as it happens, until some are more, others less, drunk, because alcohol is the fundamental engine of these events.

Everyone soon started to behave liberally and typical of the student days, hugging, kissing, dancing close together.

Gislaine, who doesn't drink, tasted various cocktails, sweetened, which enhances the alcoholic effect. She saw a guy she only mentioned as Tom, now a successful businessman, in college, a big stud, admired by the girls, full of affairs.

They hugged, kissed socially, he asked her about her life, which revealed that she was married to a good man, had two daughters. She inquired about him, who was just out of a contentious divorce, accused by his wife of having sex with her friends.

They drank more, danced, he pressing his body to hers, rubbing, groping. Gislaine, drunk, feeling pleasant sensations in direct physical contact like this with another man, until he lowered both hands to her back, holding her ass and squeezing, with soft rubbing, by the front, the cock in her pussy. In a situation where both of their clothes didn't serve as a barrier and if they diminished a little, it didn't eliminate the effects of such intimate contact, cock and pussy, one rubbing against the other. Gislaine feeling emotions of pleasure, hugging a man, her sex tight to his, her cunt very hot, her panties wet.

An ideal erotic climate for, as sex experts say, what had to happen.

Giving her another cocktail and keeping her hugged close to him, Tom whispered to her that there was a hotel three blocks away that accepted couples. They could go there and stay in the room for a while, kiss and do things that they had not done during their time as classmates.

Gislaine accepted and walked with him, holding each other, kissing as if they were more than boyfriends, lovers, the short distance to the hotel.

In the bedroom, Tom embraced her, kissed her with tongue and abused, without worrying about being daring with a married woman, he slipped his hand under her dress, reaching for her panties. That he saw how wet she was, smiling to himself, with the pleasure of a victorious male, sure of conquest.

Gislaine watched as he took off his clothes, presenting himself to her naked, his cock totally hard. And she imitated him. She also took off her dress, bra and panties. Her exposing herself naked to the hard-cocked naked male who was going to take her.

In bed, they did what lovers do, she drunk, forgetting that she was a married woman. They had relaxed sex and more than once. She proving, after being married and mother, her ex-colleague's dick.

The following day, when her drunkenness had passed, she decided not to reveal anything to me, keeping the misdeed hidden. But not for long, because as I said, rumors and comments from their friends and their husbands that I had become a cuckold reached me.

Pressed by me, she then told me everything, how she had been drinking, getting uninhibited, stripping and getting fucked by a man. I forced her to reveal her adultery to our daughters.

Which she did on the same occasion, telling them everything.

She cried, apologized, asked for forgiveness and a new chance, claiming it wasn't intentional.

I was in a dilemma, because the adultery had occurred, I had become a cuckold, which tainted the marriage, required measures, but we were a family, four people, well inserted in the community and that doesn't come apart easily. At least, not without some traumas and consequences. It was necessary to think, and think well, before acting and doing hasty things with no return.

She was sorry and said she would do anything I asked to win back my affection.

As soon as our daughters had gone to bed, excited by what they had heard but quite embarrassed by their mother's misbehavior, who had been carried away by drunkenness and had not controlled her senses, I had a frank conversation with her in our room.

- So you had sex with a man?

- Yes my dear. I know it was wrong and the fact that I was momentarily out of my normal sense is no excuse.

- Was it just regular sex, he fucked her only in the front?

- No, love, there was more, I was out of my mind, so was he.

- Say. Did he sodomize you? Did he put the dick in your ass?

- Yes yes. He also caught me by the back. And he come in it too.

- Was it only? Only vaginal and anal sex?

- No love.

- What it was? Say it soon!

- Me too... I mean... I... - Gislaine was reluctant, she was embarrassed, repressed, with difficulty speaking.

- Do not hide, say everything.

-Well, it was oral... with the mouth... -- she stammered.

- As? Did you suck his dick?

"Yes... yes... that is... I mean... it was mutual," she continued undecided.

- Explain please.

- She said that at college parties they did like this. There was always oral sex, with the girls and the boys, it was a usual form of foreplay that excited for full intercourse. He gave me his dick to suck, I put it in my mouth and did it... I had sex with him like that... I suckled on his sexual organ for a few minutes. He did it to me too, stooped down between my legs, put his mouth there, in the slit and sucked my pussy.

I asked, without hesitation, the question that had been stuck with me from the start:

- But did he come? Did he ejaculate in his mouth?

- No... no... not there.

- But he came, that's for sure. If he didn't had pleasure in the mouth, then was went inside you, didn't he? After all, you didn't mention that you used a condom.

- No, we didn't use it, we didn't have it, because we didn't go to the party prepared for it, it wasn't planned and there wasn't time to buy it. Then, we had sex and he didn't take it off before the end and he came. It was in me, yes. Inside.

- Front and back?

- Yes, in both holes, he took pleasure in both. But I cleaned everything off right away, washed up before to leave the hotel.

- Does that indicate you're a bitch, a slut who let a guy cum inside you? -- I denounced her.

- Yes, Daniel, I know... I know, honey... I love you and I know I was a whore, I made a mistake by going to bed and opening my legs allowing sex to a guy with no relationship with me, but remember that I was drunk. I know it doesn't absolve me of blame, but I couldn't see it at the time, I wasn't in my right mind.

At that moment I felt that despite everything, I still loved that woman. I was excited. The entire conversation, from her reporting to the girls to standing there in our room listening to the responses to my stern and direct interrogation had me on fire, my cock completely hard inside my pants.

I wanted to have sex. Had to. I needed to relieve myself. Fuck.

And it would be with my wife. Something natural until then between us, but now with another feature. I see it differently. She had been fucked. She had become a hot wife, a bitch. Perfect whore or, if that wasn't it already, I was going to turn her into one. It was my wish. The project was already in my mind.

The change from my hitherto modest and chaste wife to a libidinous depravity was to begin there.

I told her to take off her blouse.

Gislaine smiled, not understanding, because in one moment I was injured, wounded, irritated with her after the tense family meeting where she had admitted and told her failure and suddenly, without any alteration in the situation, I changed me attitude. I had the cock erect and wanted to have sex. But she happily accepted, understanding that the attitude meant my acceptance, forgiveness and return to normal married life.

With mistake, as she would soon see.

But instantly, thinking she had been forgiven, she granted my request. She took off her blouse, and her bra, leaving her still nice and shapely breasts under my eyes. I admired the breasts with their full nipples, looking at them with pleasure and now in a different way, remembering that another man had seen, groped and sucked those two well-shaped globes that until then had been alone,mine.

"Take it all off," I told him dryly.

Gislaine took off her skirt and little panties. She got naked.

I decided to give her the first of the many lessons that I had in mind to punish her mistake. I unzipped my pants and took out the thick stick. A 15 cm (6 inch) bulky stick.

He was quite firm, fully erect.

I didn't say anything, but Gislaine understood.

Spontaneously, but with the expression of a convict who has resigned herself to the punishment, she bent down, took my cock, brought it closer to her mouth and started by kissing the head, licking the tip and the whole shaft and finally putting it in your mouth.

Sucking, back and forth with his mouth, while holding and stroking my balls.

I felt that she had really become my whore.

I grabbed her head with both hands, holding her steady, and proceeded to fuck her mouth, ramming my hard cock deep into her throat.

Gislaine was excited too, she started moaning and her nipples swelled to the maximum while I pushed my cock without scruples or shame into her mouth.

Her moans became louder and more intense, her body experiencing the first spasms, her closing and squeezing her mouth as hard as she could to give my cock the best participation and friction with her mouth and throat, making me feel like I'm orally fucking a professional, because who but a mercenary sex specialist knows how to compress so her client's cock so much in her mouth?

My wife sucked my penis with all the excitement possible, tickling the head with the tongue, stroking the shaft.

I had never been sucked like that, not even by street sluts.

And then I felt intense pleasure. My cum was coming. And it came huge and strong. My cock stiffened, gave two or three spasms and a great sexual pleasure exploded at the tip of it, the hot, thick, viscous semen came out in strong jets, flooding the back of my wife's throat.

She was there quietly, kneeling, receiving and swallowing.

I had never cum in my wife's mouth, it was the first time, possible only after she had changed her ways, taken a bad step and betrayed me.

I nearly choked and suffocated her with so much cum, but she knew she had to take it, do whatever it took to prove to me that she was truly contrite and would do anything for me, whatever I asked.

Sucking my cock and swallowing the cum was the first.

She was doing it. Swallowing hot cum as I pumped harder, filling her throat with a massive load of my jizz.

After I came, she swallowed what remained, licked her lips and my cock until there was no visible trace of sperm left.

I lowered my hand between her legs, checked her pussy. She was quite wet, even dripping. The little bitch liked it. I made her open her legs a little and I started to play with her clitoris, already quite swollen, which soon became erect and voluminous.

Gislaine looked at me and smiled. She was enjoying being a bitch. My whore. Not knowing yet how I was going to really turn her into the big bitch.

Which I will report soon, because my wife's story after her misstep does not end here, there is more, much more, she continues...

Robarreto
Robarreto
170 Followers