All Comments on 'Delicious Cuckold Lifestyle Ch. 01'

by Robarreto

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Yes, I know, idiots don't die out. And this author with his story proves it. But one can still dream that it will happen at some point, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No man is going to let his wife do any of this, not only out of self-respect, but also out of self-protection. Not going to touch her skank cheating pussy and take the risk of her sharing her STD's with me. Idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dickhead

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"Learning to be cuckold?" I suppose there ARE guys out there who ARE cuckolds, but if you're not, you're not. Maybe you can be forced one way or another

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

I take it that English is not your first language. This story, and any follow ups, have potential, but you need an editor, not only for the language, but to make the stories better.

I gave you a 3, but the story line has potential

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Not a man’s story, and this idiot promises even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Instead of describing the conversation, write it! What you're doing here is lazy, empty writing. Writing fiction is about showing, not telling. It's been all the rage since at least the Renaissance when dialogue left the stage and entered those new inventions called books. Get with the times, OP.

RobarretoRobarretoabout 1 year agoAuthor

lc69hunter - I take it that English is not your first language. This story, and any follow ups, have potential, but you need an editor, not only for the language, but to make the stories better. I gave you a 3, but the story line has potential

Dear Ic: Thank you for reading and for your sincere, delicate, correct and timely expression.

In fact, I'm making a big effort to write in English for the first time. And also to compose stories with total erotic content for the first time, also making a great effort to imagine and compose scenes that please and fulfill the purpose of erotic or pornographic writing, which is to reach and excite the consumer public. I'm still groping and learning, based on trials, errors and successes.

Loyal readers like you are invaluable because they make us better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A real cuckold eats his wife's pussy after she lets another man cum in her!

I'd suspected that my then wife was cheating on me, but couldn't prove it, until the night her friend dropped her at the front door from her birthday party. Her blouse was on, buttoned, inside out. She didn't know where her bra was. And her panties were in her purse. I though it was just one of her games as I helped her to bed. She told me to fuck her, but I loved eating her pussy first as foreplay. I spread her legs and started to go down on her, but she grabbed my hair and said "Honey, please just fuck me!" I reached up and pinched a nipple hard enough she let go of my hair, then started eating her. I immediately tasted his cum, and ate her like I was starving! I sucked up a mouthful of her juice and kissed her as I slid my dick into her. I told her that she tasted better than ever before and whatever she did, she needed to keep doing it. I came more and harder than anytime in our 10 yrs together! She turned around and took my dick into her mouth as she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. She sucked another load out of me and swallowed, while I sucked my cum out of her. She kissed me again and said "If there's anything else that you want to do, tonight's the night." I told her to suck me hard again, then positioned her to take my dick in her ass. With a little spit as lube, I shoved my dick completely into her asshole. She screamed that it hurt, and tried to crawl away from me. I held her in place as I ravaged her ass! She calmed down and said that if I would've used a condom, I could've cum in her mouth again. I told her that I was cumming in her mouth again anyway, and she'd accept it!

The next day we had a long talk. She admitted she'd been cheating on me for some time, and I told her that I was a cocksucker before I met her. We agreed that she could keep getting fucked by other men as long as it was in our bed and I got to watch. She'd have to suck my dick on demand and let me buttfuck her. And she'd have to let me eat her creampies and suck her lovers from time to time. We stayed together almost 18 months until her lovers started liking my mouth and boipussy better than her overfucked pussy. It's been 10 yrs, but I'd take her back...especially if she'd let me eat her creampies!

RobarretoRobarretoabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymousabout 5 hours ago

Instead of describing the conversation, write it down! What you are doing here is lazy, empty writing. Writing fiction is about showing, not telling. It's been in fashion since at least the Renaissance, when dialogue left the stage and entered those new inventions called books. Stay with the times,

Thanks. I am one of those who think that critical comments, even if blunt, when relevant and focused on a serious reading from the perspective of those who read, do not offend. Help. Even if we don't agree, they make us think and rethink what and how we are doing, to adjust and improve where possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am a cuckold and I loved this story! Keep writing more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous