Delicious Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was sitting on the toilet with her eyes closed and head tilted back. Her skirt was hiked up to her waist, her panties neglected on the floor. She had her legs spread wide open, her pussy gleaming wet in juices at me while she rubbed three fingers over her clit and into her vagina again and again in a frustrated frenzy.

I stood there watching in awe, not even sure if she realised that I had entered the cubicle. But apparently she did. After a few more strokes, she lifted her head and looked at me with half opened eyes. She didn't bother with covering herself or even closing her legs for that matter. I tried but failed to read the expression on her face. Was she annoyed at my disturbance? Does she know it was me fucking Victoria in the other cubicle? Surely she must have guessed! Is she angry? Why is she even touching herself?

Beth sat up right, looking at me up and down, inspecting my messy clothes. Without saying a word, she got off her seat, moved forward and knelt down in front of me. She undid my pants like a pro and out came my cock, still hard from before, and even harder watching Beth fingering her pink wet pussy. My cock was covered in juices from my previous rendezvous, white cum still visible along its whole length. She grabbed the base of my cock, clearly noticing the juices, but without a trace of surprise on her face. Then she stuck her tongue out and leaned forward, giving me a long intimate lick from balls to the tip of my cock in one clean sweep. She kept eye contact all the way, her eyes emitting a burning stare of suspicion and strangely, lust.

Her tongue was covered in cum and pussy juices. She kept her tongue out, making sure I saw clearly what was going into her mouth. She stared back at me. This time her message to me was clear - Is this the other girl? I gave a little shrug of defeat, just wishing she would proceed and not be pissed off. Then as if granting my wish, she retracted her tongue into her mouth and slowly swallowed my cocktail of lust.

Her mouth was back on me once again, this time sucking me with angst, clearly wanting my juices for herself. Her left hand held my cock while her right went down to her pussy and pleasured herself.

Cumming a second time always took longer, but that didn't tire her. She impaled herself on my cock as frantically as she rubbed her pussy, the slushing sounds of her body parts and her occasional gagging making quite a ruckus in the tiny cubicle. I could sense there were people now outside the cubicle, but we weren't troubled. The pleasure was too great to stop.

All of a sudden, Beth started swiping her pussy as fast as she could. Then she froze as abrupt as she started. She slammed her own head down on my cock, deep throating herself. I could feel her throat clamping down onto me as pulse after pulse of orgasmic ecstasy came over her. That surely was the wildest orgasm I had seen from good-girl Beth.

Beth stayed in that position for a remarkable amount of time, before she finally calmed down. She drew her head back and took in a loud long gasp of air, my cock immediately missing the warmth of her inner depths.

It was my turn. I grabbed the sides of her pretty face and shoved my cock back into her mouth. Then I face fucked her like a sex toy. The sloshing of our juices in her mouth, the penetration of my cock into her throat, her gagging and occasional moans... it was clear to anyone outside that an epic blowjob was happening on the other side of the door. I could hear hushed voices of a few men gathering outside our cubicle. Between me, my cock, and this willing sex slave in front of me, I couldn't care less.

I was shaking her head almost violently as I thrusted my hips back and forth into her drooling cavity. It wasn't long before I reached my climax. I jammed my whole length as deep as I could into her, releasing my first shot straight into her throat. I could feel her throat relaxed for a moment to accommodate the warm cum. I then withdrew my cock from her mouth and sprayed the remaining cum all over her beautiful face... across her forehead and cheeks, across her lips and nose, and of course into her opened mouth, making sure she remembered what her master tasted like.

She sucked my cock clean and swallowed the cum in her mouth. Then I stopped her as she reached up to swipe the cum off her face. I shook my head and beckoned to the wash basins outside. She hesitated for a moment before complying. She got up from the floor and put on her panties. Then adjusted her clothes and hair, as if it was any use given the obvious amount of cum on her face.

She gave me one final look, half teasing, half pouting, I couldn't quite make out. Then turned towards the cubicle door, opening it just enough to get out. I could see at least three men standing immediately outside the cubicle. They were all staring in awe and lust at the cum on this beautiful girl's face, trying to imagine what had transpired just moments before. Beth turned away ignoring them.

Then just as she turned the corner and disappeared from view, I caught a glimpse of her face she was trying to hide from everyone. A proud, satisfied smile sat across those slutty cum dripping lips. Damn, my girl has a hidden dirty side!

12