Delicious servitude....Introduction

Story Info
A love story which I intend to develop.
766 words
4.11
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story

I have been Miss Natasha's slave for the last 10 years, two years ago Miss Natasha began a relationship with Miss Jennifer, I now very happily belong to them both.

Natasha and Jennifer are equals in their relationship but it has been established that in the event of any disagreement about my care or discipline Miss Jennifer has the final say.

This usually works well as there is seldom disagreement between them about me.

They have separate homes a twenty minute drive apart but spend weekends together, I live mostly with Miss Natasha

Miss Natasha is bisexual, Miss Jennifer is Lesbian.

They are very different in their treatment of me.

Natasha has a soft kind side, she nurtures me, gives me a lot of hugs and kisses and when Jennifer is not there will usually allow me to sleep in her bed. I'm never allowed piv sex but I do have the pleasure of serving her orally.

She also has a sadistic side and takes pleasure in giving me pain. She does punish me on occasion of course but its more like a last resort with her. There can be no greater punishment for me than knowing that I have displeased her. Our relationship is romantic as well as Mistress/slave. I love the bones off Miss Natasha and I know that she loves me.

Miss Jennifer doesn't suffer fools gladly she is harsh and uncompromising with me, she punishes the slightest infraction. I adore her and I know that she cares for me in her own way.

Miss Natasha usually talks to me politely she might call me sweetie or other terms of endearment.

I don't think I have ever heard a please or thank you from Miss Jennifer, she barks orders at me and usually calls me "boy"

I love and need the contrast in their treatment of me.

I have two different chastity devices, device A leaves room for erections.

Device B is a sheath with sharp pins that fits around my penis and won't allow me to get erect, I always have B on in the presence of Miss Jennifer or any guests.

Alone with Miss Natasha I'm in either A, B or sometimes unrestrained, of course I'm never allowed to touch without her permission. I'm not allowed to request permission either as my Mistresses would quire rightly regard that as selfish of me.

Actually I'm almost never allowed to touch my penis although Miss Natasha will very kindly give me a stroke sometimes or even wank me to completion, I never know when I will get to come, but it would be very rare for it to be more than once a month.

Whenever Miss Natasha kindly allows me the honour of serving her pussy or arse with my tongue its always with the pinned device on to reinforce that its for her pleasure not mine. Of course her pleasure is my pleasure.

I'm pretty much always naked in either of my Mistresses homes if either of them are present.

At home with Miss Natasha I might be in formal or informal mode.

Formal mode I'm either standing or kneeling. If Miss Natasha is watching TV for example I will be kneeling on the floor (she does very kindly allow me a cushion) facing her with my back to the TV so I don't get distracted. I eat separately to her so I can remain attentive to her at her mealtime. I am not permitted to speak unless spoken to.

Informal mode aside from me being naked and in chastity we look like a normal couple except of course I remain attentive to her whims at all times.

Most but not all weekday evenings I will be in informal mode. I am always in formal mode in the presence of Miss Jennifer.

Anytime that I am permitted an ejaculation I must remain in formal mode for at least a week because Miss Jennifer has noted that my service can deteriorate after I cum.

My Mon to Fri routine is that after I finish washing up Miss Natasha's breakfast things I drive to Miss Jennifer's place to attend to Miss Jennifer's chores, Monday is Laundry day, Tuesday I do the garden, some days all that I need to do is make her bed, wash her dishes and pots from the previous night and check if anything needs cleaning, other days she leaves me a long list of chores. Jennifer is usually already at work when I arrive.

I take pleasure and pride in my service. I am a truly happy slave.