All Comments on 'DeliciousD Masturbating at Work'

by DeliciousD45

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!

My #1 is baaaack! Lol,been waiting and salivating to hear another audio from you Ms.Dee and you came throu and had me cumming too;) literally....

Now a few questions I gotta ask? Where exactly at work did you manage this delicious audio? Maybe in the bathroom?On lunch break ?

And by the sloshing sounds you're little 'juice box' was practically dripping(as if crying for release) And all this at work too! Wow,you are Amazing 😍

Btw,Any status on Mrs.Anderson Ch.06?

The end of chapter 05 was a major cliffhanger for me,I'm dying to know what happens? Will Lola go upstairs and spy on Kate and Ben,would she succumb to desire for her son after hearing them going at it,or would she keep those forbidden thoughts at bay for the moment and continue fucking those young boys?

Then maybe in chapter 06 all that desire that's bottled up will deliciously burst and she and Ben will finally be together? So many possibilities for this series...Pleeeeease continue it........

EarthAngelXXXEarthAngelXXXalmost 6 years ago
More pantyhose talk

Love anything that involves ripping a hole in pantyhose to take a hard cock while otherwise fully clothed...so hot...please do more pantyhose/slutty high heel imagery especially in your mommy roleplay clips. God you're awesome. Thank you!

TimstheoneTimstheonealmost 6 years ago
Delicious

You sound soooo delicious. Would love to be encouraging you on phone while you do that.

Betharina521Betharina521almost 6 years ago
I admit...

I admit that hearing how wet you were got me excited. (Blush)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Office time

Wow. You were more exciting than anyone ever. Been listening to some of your mom son audios since got to work. This audio just pushed me over the edge...couldn't keep it in anymore and ran to the bathroom to knock one off..and wow I came so much.

All I can say is thank you mommy. Fucking grab me and take me to your bed and I will worship your body with mine like there was no tomorrow..I'm getting hard again thinking about your soft fingers digging against my body as we writhe against each other in the corner of the office

You own my cock. It will dance to all your commands

ontario_kindaguyontario_kindaguyover 5 years ago
Wow. Just wow.

Oh my. This is one of the hottest things I have ever heard on Lit. So many subtle details came through...clearly. I hung on ever gasp, every sigh, every moan, every word. Simply beautiful.

Pablo3FlamesPablo3Flamesalmost 2 years ago

Delicious and lovely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You sounded so wet and I loved the noises your pussy made. 5 stars!

Dougie54Dougie54almost 2 years ago

so hot and sexy loved every min of it!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeliciousD45@DeliciousD45
Everyone has their sides and mine is no different. I am your everyday woman with a life to live and hours to work but I also have a deeply passionate and sexual side that I currently am not expressing physically. The mind is the most stimulating organ and I always attempt to u...