Deliciously Dominated Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clung to me a little tighter. She had a good four inches on me so it was kind of awkward having her lean down with her head on my shoulder while we walked to my car, but we made it work. Getting to my car, I opened the passenger door for her. "Ever the gentleman," she said with lust in her eyes.

I closed her door and walked around to the driver's side. "Whether it's a five-minute fuck or a long-term arrangement, momma taught this boy to respect women no matter what," I told her as I got in and started the car.

"So, where we goin', Daddy?" she asked. "Your room?"

"Roommate's there with his girl," I told her, shaking my head. "Plus, RA is a dick because he's not getting any pussy. Only way to get him to turn the other way is to pay him or find him a playmate."

"Hmm," she pondered. "Jordan, right? Blonde hair, blue eyes, kinda cute but a little on the large side?"

I nodded. "That'd be him," I replied. "Not that you're not worth it, but I'm done paying that douchebag."

"I'll see what I can do for you, Daddy," she said, grinning. "I know a couple girls that tend to swing that way from time to time."

I looked over at her with my eyebrow cocked. "A couple?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Sure," she said, almost nonchalantly. "Some girls like 'em big no matter what's in their pants." She winked conspiratorially at me.

"If you say so," I said, grinning. "But no, I know a quaint little spot where we can have some privacy right here in the ole Pussy Wagon." I patted the dashboard of my brand new Dodge Durango affectionately.

Riley laughed. "Pussy Wagon, huh?" she said, giggling. "But it's not yellow. It doesn't have flames down the front end and it definitely doesn't have Pussy Wagon in big, pink letters on the back!"

"No, it does not," I agreed then pointed over my shoulder with my right thumb. "Look in the back."

She turned around to look. She looked back at me in confusion. I flipped a switch on the dash and she turned her head to watch in awe as the rear seats folded back and down on each other. The center console had been taken out and where the console would have been, there arose a small platform to come even with the seats. When everything had settled, the whole back interior of the SUV was completely flat and only a couple of inches above the floorboards. "What the fuck!?" she exclaimed.

I shot her a toothy grin. "Say hello to the Pussy Wagon two point oh," I said, still grinning.

"What...how??" she stuttered.

"Graduation slash birthday present from the 'rents," I told her. "I had the interior custom-designed to accommodate my potential needs. It's all fully functional as a standard family vehicle but can be turned into a teenager's sexual fantasy play-land at the flick of a switch." I flicked the switch again and the whole back seat area returned to normal.

"How much did that cost!?" she asked in wonder.

I shrugged. "No clue," I told her honestly. "I dropped it off at the shop the day dad brought it home. He gave me the proverbial blank check for the interior modifications." I looked pointedly at her. "I just got it back yesterday. You'll be the first girl to christen the Pussy Wagon!" I told her proudly, yet playfully. She blushed deeply and suddenly sat back in her seat. Her shoulders slumped slightly and she looked down. "What is it?" I asked, suddenly concerned. I pulled over on the side of the road and looked at her. "What's wrong?"

She looked up at me and smiled shyly before turning in her seat to face me. "Listen," she began as she reached up to cup my cheek. "I know I talk a big game, but, are you sure Julie is okay with this?"

I chuckled softly. "Let me answer your question with a cryptic one of my own," I told her as I took her hand in mine and kissed her palm softly. "Are you okay with this?"

"Only if you and Julie are," she said, but I was shaking my head.

"No," I said. "That's not good enough. Knowing what you know of Jules and my relationship, are you comfortable with going through with this? I know you're a kinky slut and all." She giggled. "But if you're not okay with this, I'll have no regrets about turning this beast around and taking you back to campus."

Her eyes took on a lustful fury. "I can't wait to fuck your brains out," she grinned.

"Then, yes," I told her, laughing. "Jules is definitely okay with this." I pulled back out and continued down the road. "You were there at the Halloween party, weren't you?"

"Yeah," she replied. "But I just thought that was drunken banter."

"Nope," I replied and shook my head. "That was...well, I'm still trying to come to terms with what that was," I told her. "I mean, it's every guy's fantasy, right? To fuck anyone he wants with no repercussions?"

"I suppose so," she said, taking her seatbelt off and getting up on the seat on all fours, leaning toward me. "But so is this, right?" She leaned down and, sinking her hand in the waistband of my sweatpants, fished out my cock. It swelled in her hand and she licked her lips as she winked at me. My heart skipped a beat as her head lowered. My breath hitched and I let out a long, ragged moan as her warm mouth sucked the head of my cock in.

She suckled on the head for a bit, rolling her tongue around the opening at the tip, before sinking down further. I felt the head hit the back of her throat and she make this "Ngh" gargling noise. As she pulled back up to the tip, I heard a horn blaring and I had to swerve back into my lane of traffic. She giggled as she started bobbing up and down on my shaft. Using her free hand, she moved down to the apex of her thighs and parted her cheerleader panties, then grabbed hold of my right hand and moved it down between her legs.

"This is dangerous," I said, starting to pant as I felt her slick, bare pussy lips with my fingers. I inserted two fingers into her tight tunnel and she squealed on my cock as her hips bucked slightly, pushing my fingers further inside her.

She popped her mouth off my cock long enough to say, "Yeah, but that's what makes it soooo fucking hot!" before taking me back into her mouth. My fingers were working her pussy and it wasn't long before she was at the cusp of her orgasm. I paused to concentrate as I had to make a short series of turns and she pulled off my cock again. Her hips were bucking back and forth. "Oh, Daddy, don't stop, please?" she begged. "I'm almost there!"

I plunged my fingers as deep as they would go as I started working her again. "So are we," I said as my thumb found her clit and worked it in tandem with my fingers on her G-spot. Her body locked up and she bit down on my cock as she screamed her orgasm. She didn't bite down hard enough to hurt but she left her teeth impressions on my shaft. Her hips were rocking back and forth, riding my hand, and as we pulled into the spot I had decided upon, she pulled off my cock and looked up at me. Her eyes were almost feral.

"Cum for me, Daddy," she said as she pumped my shaft with her hands. She sucked on the head for a moment more before pulling off again. "Cum in my mouth, Daddy," she pleaded. "Let me feel your load exploding into the back of my throat!"

I grinned down at her. "Not yet," I said as I put the car in park.

She whined slightly. "But I want...AHHHH!!!" she screamed in surprise as I reached across and grabbed her hips. I pulled her hips to me and with her legs to either side of my head, dived my tongue between her sopping wet slit. I had put the seat back slightly to make it more comfortable for us and as my tongue glided up and down the inside of her slit, her hips began to gyrate on my face. "Ohh, Kaden," she moaned. "Oh, God, Kaden," she started to pant. I could feel her core muscles contract and relax sporadically.

Her legs started to spasm and I stopped my ministrations long enough to growl, "You call me Daddy, Master or Sir, you little slut!"

"OH, FUCK!" she cried out as my tongue pierced her slit again and found her clit. "I'M SORRY, DADDY!" she cried out as she panted and moaned. "YES, DADDY!" "OHHhhh, YESSS!!!" she squealed again when I slapped her ass.

"You gonna cum for your Daddy, you little whore?" I growled and squeezed her ass cheek. "You gonna paint your Daddy's face with your cum, my little kinky slut?"

"OH, GOD, YES, DADDY!" she screamed. "FUCK, YESSSSS!!!" I could feel the head of my cock playing with her lips as she screamed and moaned and the next time her mouth opened to moan out a loud "OHHH!" I rocked my hips up and planted my cock in her open mouth. Her moan shifted to a loud "NNNGGH!" as the head of my shaft hit the back of her throat.

That's when I let loose with my waiting load. Sure, I could have held it off for as long as I wanted. But as much as I wanted to make this last, we had all night. So, I gave her what she wanted. I heard choking and slight retching noises coming from her mouth as her body locked up and she did indeed paint my face with her juices. Her orgasm hit her at the exact same moment the first spurt of my cum hit the back of her throat. I growled into her pussy as my hips bucked up and down in rapturous pleasure.

The sounds she was making as my jizz went into her mouth were over-the-top erotic. If anyone was hearing a recording of her gagging and swallowing and moaning, they would have sworn it was fake. Hell, I almost thought it was fake. That is, until I felt and heard her come up for a deep, shuddering breath that ended with her coughing and retching. I was about to ask if she was okay but she took a deep, rasping breath and swallowed my cock again.

"HOLY FUCK, GIRL!!" I exclaimed as she sucked my dick to the back of her throat again. Her legs vibrated again and her core locked up as she orgasmed again!!

When she was spent, she just went limp. Her head came up long enough for my cock to leave her mouth and her head collapsed on my thigh. I could feel her hot breath on my shaft as she panted, trying to catch her breath. "Thank you...Daddy," she said in a deep, raspy voice. It sounded almost like she was sick and losing her voice, or that she had screamed too loud for too long at a concert.

"Ready for the main event?" I asked in a playful tone as I softly kissed her still slick pussy lips.

She moaned and her hips tensed involuntarily. "MMMmmm, I'm gonna...need a...minute...please," she said, still panting.

I grinned as I started to slowly lick her clean. "Oh, God," she moaned in a whisper. "What are you doing to me?"

"See that switch next to the radio?" I asked. "The little rectangular-looking thing to the right?" I licked her again.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Yeah," she said.

"Flip that up and hit that switch for me, will ya?" I asked, then continued to clean her pussy with my tongue.

"Fucking hell!" she cried out softly and raised her torso as my tongue split her slit again and grazed against her clit. She reached up and flipped the switch, then watched over her shoulder, mesmerized, as the back seats slowly slid into one long bed. "Oh, fuck, Daddy," she moaned. "I swear to God you're going to ruin me," she mock complained as I took her clit into my mouth. Her legs vibrated and she started panting again as I swirled her clit with my tongue. "I just...got my breath...back!"

She squealed when I slapped her ass with both hands and released her clit. "No," I said playfully before giving her clit a tender kiss. "I'm going to destroy you, remember?" She moaned again. "Hop over into the passenger's seat," I ordered as I gave her ass another playful slap. "Take a breather while I get prepared."

"What do you have to prepare?" she asked, genuinely curious as she adjusted her panties back into place and climbed into the passenger seat.

"Oh, you know," I told her as I climbed over my seat and crawled into the back. "This and that." I grinned back at her.

She took a deep breath and sighed contentedly. "How very cryptic," she said with a playful giggle.

"Well, I don't want to ruin the surprise," I said and turned back away from her. I opened up a long compartment along the length of the back hatch and pulled out a four-inch memory foam mattress and a sheet set. It took a little bit of finagling as I got the mattress in place and the sheets on it. When it was done, the mattress was the exact length and width of the back seat area. I pulled out some blankets from a side compartment and carefully opened them, setting aside various lubes and scented oils that were wrapped in the blankets.

"How romantic," Riley commented from upfront, a playful twinkle in her eyes.

"You like it?" I asked. "How's this for romantic?" I hit a switch and illuminated the track lights that encompassed the edges of the roof. Immediately, the lights dimmed and brightened slowly in different colors. "Come and pick your poison," I said, inviting her back to choose the colors and mood of the lights.

She climbed into the back with me but instead of going to the light switches, she grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. Her tongue darted into my mouth and we fell to the bed together, making out. Our hands roamed our bodies, exploring and squeezing supple flesh. In a matter of seconds, we were completely naked and she climbed on top of me, my cock at her wet entrance, but I stopped her with my hand on her belly. "What?" she asked, confused.

"Not yet," I said. I let my eyes explore her nakedness and my cock twitched in appreciation. Her breasts were small but soft with light-colored nipples circled by small areolae. Her body was athletic, with just a hint of muscles underneath her belly. Her pussy was bare except for a small patch of hair trimmed into the shape of a heart. I pushed her back lightly as I rose to my knees. "Soon, my pet. I promise," I told her as I continued searching the compartments for what I wanted.

She whined softly but didn't complain as she approached the lights and picked out a soft, steady blue color. "How's this, Daddy?" she asked.

"Perfect," I said, holding up the items I just pulled out from the last compartment on the right side. "Know what these are?" I asked with a playful wink.

She grinned excitedly. "Any slut worth her pussy knows what those are, Daddy," she said.

"How flexible are you?" I asked.

Her grin widened. Then, rather than answer me, she lay down and spread her legs wide straight out from her body. Her pussy was open and on full display and I licked my lips in anticipation of tasting her again. She gave me a coy wink. "Is this flexible enough, Daddy?" she asked.

"I do believe that will do," I said. "Now, move back toward the back with your head in the direction of the trunk," I ordered. She moved into position and I moved on top of her, placing my cock at her ready entrance again. I leaned down to her right ear and whispered, "Do you have a safe word?" as I pushed the head of my shaft slowly inside and stopped.

She moaned, "Oh, God," in a whisper as her hips rose instinctively. Then, she continued whispering by saying, "Apple Butter."

I raised my head softly and whispered, "Thank you, pet," before licking her full lips and pushing just slightly further inside of her pussy before pulling out completely. I kissed her on the nose and grinned.

She moaned a breathy, stuttering "Oh-oh-oh," before giggling at my nose kiss.

What I held in my hand were leather wrist-cuffs. I moved to my right, taking her left hand and placing the cuff around her wrist, and tightening it. "Is that too tight?" I asked her.

"No, Daddy," she answered.

"By the way, pill?" I asked, pausing to look down at her.

She looked confused for a moment before realization set in. "Oh, yeah, but I also have a cap on." It was my turn to look confused as I looked at her head. She giggled. "It goes on my cervix. You know, to cover it?"

"Oh," I said, still not really understanding but deciding it didn't really matter, as long as she was protected.

I looped the other end of the cuff in a D-ring that was attached to the wall and pulled it taught before tying it in a loose knot. I moved to do the same to her right wrist. "Still okay?" I asked. She just nodded this time so I took her right wrist cuff and pulled. "Let me know if it's too much, okay?" I ordered her. She nodded and I pulled it taught. Her right arm was sticking straight out to the side. I tied that side off in a tight knot and moved to her left side. I untied the loose knot and pulled it taught before tying it off in a tight knot. I made sure to leave just barely enough slack so she could move her arms slightly, but not be able to move her body back and forth.

Next, I pulled another set of cuffs from behind my back and showed them to her. She grinned and her body practically vibrated with excitement. "Not your first time being tied up, is it?" I asked.

"No, Daddy," she replied in a breathy moan. "I love it, though. Especially if it's by someone who knows what they're doing." Was that a twinkle in her eyes?

"Well, I have to admit," I told her. "This is my first time doing it like this, so you have to make sure you tell me if I'm hurting you."

"I will, Daddy," she replied. "Are you going to put those on my ankles?"

"I am," I told her.

"Can I ask a favor?" Her eyes took on a hint of lust.

"You can," I told her. "That doesn't mean I'm going to do it, though. Only good girls get rewarded." I winked at her.

She moaned and I couldn't tell if it was in disappointment or approval. "Will you put your cock back in my pussy as you tie me up?" she pleaded.

I looked at her and cocked my head sideways a bit, thinking about it. I grabbed her left leg and placed the cuff around her ankle, tightening it. "Why?" I asked.

This seemed to throw her off and her forehead bunched up in confusion. Her eyes went side to side as she tried to figure out my reasoning. I had her right ankle cuffed and the tie strap in my hand before she answered. "Be-cause I'm a good girl and deserve a reward?" she asked in an uncertain question.

I smiled as I grabbed the strap of the other ankle and pulled outward, spreading her legs wide again. I leaned down and licked her pussy from bottom to top, flicking her clit as I passed it. Her hips jerked and she cried out in pleasure. "You are a very good girl," I whispered to her and moved up her body, taking her legs with me as my cock rested at her entrance again. I pushed the head of my cock slowly into her opening as I released her right leg and pulled her left leg up to where her wrist was tied and locked the two cuffs together.

She moaned loudly as I pulled the strap through the D-ring and tied it loosely. "Oh, Daddy," she said in a breathy whisper. "You feel so good inside my pussy." I pushed another inch inside her as I took the strap of her right ankle cuff, locking it with her wrist cuff, and pulled it through the D-ring on that side, pulling it taught. I tied it off and pushed another inch inside her as I moved back to tighten up her left leg. "Ohhhh, Daddy," she moaned.

I placed my hands to either side of her torso as I looked down at her. "How does that feel?" I asked. "Everything okay?"

"Yes, Daddy," she replied, then cried out in pleasure as I sank another inch inside her.

"I have a lot planned for this evening so for now, we're going to take it slow so we make sure you're okay," I informed her. She nodded and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as I sank another inch inside her. She was so tight, and so wet, and so fucking hot.

"Oh, Daddy," she whimpered with her eyes still closed. "You're so big!"

"Do I need to stop?" I asked, concerned.

She looked at me almost angrily and said, "Don't you fucking dare!" Then she batted her eyelashes and added a coquettish, "Daddy."

I laughed and gave her another inch. She bit her bottom lip and her hips started moving up and down. "Don't move," I ordered. She stopped, her eyes going wide. "You're mine tonight, pet," I told her. "My pet. My plaything. You do," I pushed another inch inside of her and her eyes widened further, "what I say. You're mine to command, to do with as I please, understand?"