Deliciously Dominated Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Daddy," she said, nodding her head. "I'll be a good girl."

"Good," I told her. "Only a bit more to go. Ready for the rest?" She nodded. I started to slide the rest of the way in but met with resistance.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, eyes closing and her face contorted in what appeared to be pain.

"What!? Are you okay!?" I asked, concerned, as I started to pull out of her.

She nodded. "No, stay inside, Daddy," she pleaded.

I stopped. "What happened?" I asked, caressing her cheek with my right hand, still steadying myself in place with my left. That's never happened before.

"Try it again?" she asked, looking at me encouragingly. "Go slow and stop when I tell you, please, Daddy."

"Of course, baby girl," I told her.

"Fuck!" she lamented. "I'm gonna be so pissed off if I can't feel your balls slapping against my ass as you're pounding into me, Daddy."

"We'll figure something, out, pet," I reassured her as I slowly slid back in.

She started moaning again. When I got to that point again she said, "There." I stopped. She was panting. "God, I want to cum so bad right now," she whined. "Try to go a little further," she said. I pushed gently and it felt like something inside her at the back of her tunnel slid to the bottom of the head of my shaft. "Ohhh, yeah," she sighed in pleasure as I bottomed out inside her. She grinned up at me.

My eyes were wide. "What was that?" I asked.

"My cervix, Daddy," she replied with a grin. "You're the biggest I've ever had so I was concerned that you wouldn't fit. My cervix just didn't want to adjust like it was supposed to, is all."

"So, you're good, now?" I asked. "No need to worry?"

She nodded. "I believe so," she said. "Let's just continue to take it slow, though, okay?"

"You got it, beautiful," I told her with a warm smile. She blushed. "I'm just glad nothing happened. I'd hate to have to take you to the hospital and when they ask what happened I'd have to say something like, 'Oh, I just used my cock as a blender and obliterated her uterus,' or something like that."

She giggled and I'm not sure if it was because of the relief I felt or not, but it was the most adorable thing she'd done so far. "Now, if you don't mind, Daddy, I'd like to cum again at least once tonight," she said with a coy grin.

"I think I might be able to oblige that request, my dear," I told her and slid out of her before slowly sliding back in, being mindful of her meddling cervix.

"Ohhhh, my God, Daddy," she breathed, moaning. "That's so fucking good."

"You're so tight and wet, baby girl," I told her. "I want to fill you up with my cum all night long."

"Don't threaten me with a good time, Daddy," she said, grinning. I slid out and back into her again and her eyes went wide. "Mmmmm," she moaned, biting her bottom lip as her breathing quickened and she started panting. "Can I cum, Daddy?" she asked. "I'm ready to cum again."

"If you don't I'm going to leave you tied up back here when we go back to campus," I told her, grinning. I slid out and back in again and paused.

She whined. "Go, Daddy," she prodded. "Keep going. Please?" she pleaded.

I slid out and back in and I felt her tunnel tighten up. "Cum for me, baby girl," I ordered. I slid out and back in quickly, letting my balls slap against her ass and I held deep inside her. "Cum for me," I commanded.

She was balling up her fists and releasing them as she whined and moaned. Her feet were extending and distending as she begged me to fuck her. "Fuck me, Daddy," she pleaded. "Please fuck me?"

"Cum for me, pet," I ordered. "Cum for me and I'll fuck you till you can't see straight." I twitched my cock deep inside her and her walls tightened and relaxed in a stuttering rhythm.

"I need you to fuck me, Daddy," she pleaded, her forehead bunched up and her eyes begging me for release. "I can't cum until you fuck me."

"You'll cum for me, my pet," I told her. "You'll cum for me just like this and then I'll give you the pounding you deserve." Her eyes went wide and she started drooling as her body began to vibrate.

"I...I...I need you to fuck me, Daddy!" she pleaded louder. "I have to have your cock ramming my pussy!"

"No, baby girl," I told her softly as I ran my right hand along the side of her face, down her cheek, softly down her neck, and cupped her breast. I pinched the nipple ever so softly. "No, you'll cum for me soon just like this," I told her. "I promise."

She looked up at me with unsure eyes as she continued to pant heavily. "You promise, Daddy? You promise?" she pleaded again.

"I promise, pet," I told her. "I think I'm gonna make you my pretty little art project."

"What?" she asked, looking confused as her body contracted and relaxed around my still twitching shaft.

"You want to be my little canvas, babygirl?" I asked as I ran my hands affectionately over her nubile little body.

"I... Oh, Daddy!" she panted. "I don't...understand!" Her breathing quickened.

"Before the night is over," I explained with a wicked grin as I leaned in closer to her face, "I'm going to paint your gorgeous body with my cum." Her eyes went wide in excitement as her body tried to writhe back and forth. "Then, I'm going to take a picture of your cum-soaked body." Her hips started undulating as best they could. I moved with her in tandem, keeping my cock buried inside her to the hilt with minimal movements.

"Oh, Daddy!" she cried out. "Oh, fuck!"

I leaned in so close to her face that my lips barely brushed hers as I finished explaining my plan in an erotic whisper. "Then, I'm going to show everyone I meet the picture of my little cum-soaked slut."

"OHH, MY G-!!" she started to scream but I cut her off with a passionate kiss. I rolled my tongue inside her mouth, our tongues dancing to the familiar rhythm of absolute pleasure. I pulled out of her mouth and sat back on my heels as I looked down at her. She was whining and moaning, begging to be fucked like the slut she was. "OH, FUCK, DADDY! PLEASE FUCK ME!?"

"You want to cum, my little pet?" I asked innocently.

"YES, PLEASE, DADDY!" she cried.

"Okay," I told her. "I'll let you cum." She sobbed in relief and her body went stock-still as the pad of my thumb caressed the hood of her clit.

"OH, DADDY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she cried.

"I'm gonna make you cum, my little toy," I replied. My thumb rubbed back and forth between the hood of her clit and the apex of her inner pussy lips. She tried to buck up into me but I held her hips fast with my free hand just above her pussy.

"FUCK, DADDY I'M GONNA GO INSANE!!" she cried out again as she panted and moaned.

"That's the idea, baby girl," I told her. "To make you go insane before your body explodes in pleasure. Is that what you want?"

"FUCK, YES, DADDY!" she whined.

I continued to rub her and my thumb began to alternate between both sides and the top of her clit, never giving her the touch she craved. "You're almost there, aren't you, my pet?" I asked in a soft voice. "You don't have to answer. I can feel your pussy wrapped tightly around my cock in a continuous embrace."

"OH...OH...MMM...AH...FUCKING FUCK! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME, DADDY!!!" she cried out in anguish as she continued to moan, her hips gyrating up and down.

"You're about to cum, aren't you, my little slut?" I asked in a low growl. She didn't respond audibly. She just nodded and sucked her lips in her mouth, biting them. "Good," I said as my thumb caressed right on top of the hood of her clit. I let her ride the edge of that wave between insanity and bliss for a few more moments. Then, I pulled the hood of her clit back with the inside of my knuckle and just barely touched that gorgeous pearl with the pad of my thumb. Electricity shot through her like a lightning strike as her body locked up. I didn't move my thumb yet, though. "Now, cum for me!" I ordered her. I continued to twitch my cock inside her. I could feel the pre-cum leaking out of the tip as I twitched. Her walls continued to constrict me as she whined and whimpered.

"OH...DADDY!!" she cried out.

"Cum for me you little whore!" I ordered with as much authority as I could muster. I wasn't sure this was going to work but the more I talked to her like she was trash, the more she got off on it. I could tell.

"PLEASE, DADDY!" she begged. "PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

"YOU CUM FOR ME AND YOU DO IT NOW, YOU SLUTTY LITTLE CUM DUMPSTER!!" I roared at her in mock anger as my thumb started rubbing her clit.

"OHHHH, GOOOOOD, YES, DADDY!!" *pant* "YES, DADDY!!!" she screamed out as her walls locked up around my shaft so tight it almost hurt. Then, her orgasm rolled over her like a tidal wave. She was looking into my eyes as she pulled so hard on her restraints and I worried for a moment that she would break her wrists. Her face went red and contorted into the most beautifully horrifying version of a cum face I'd ever seen. I was mesmerized by how beautiful her face was. I'd never paid much attention to any woman as they orgasmed, but the beauty of it left me in awe.

Then, she screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I was glad we were out in the middle of nowhere because if anybody heard that scream, they'd think I was killing her. Her scream died down as she ran out of breath and her body dissolved into convulsions as she moaned and whined weakly. She was panting uncontrollably as she tried to catch her breath. I didn't let her as I released her clit, pulled out of her, and slid back in, and her body locked up again.

I grinned at her. "Somebody's sensitive," I said and pulled out of her and glided back in again. She didn't seem to be able to breathe as her face suddenly turned a purplish-red and her body went limp.

I smiled as I pulled out of her and her body convulsed in her unconsciousness until I left her pussy completely. I grinned like a kid in a candy store as I moved to untie her restraints from the wall. We were only just getting started with our evening but for now, I would pull her close and cuddle her until she woke up. I situated her on her side after untying her. I left her cuffs on her wrists and ankles but pulled her close to me with her back to me and waited patiently with my arms wrapped protectively around her body. It only took a few more minutes for her to slowly regain consciousness.

"Mmm," she moaned adorably as her hips began to gyrate slowly into my still hard cock. Without opening her eyes, she slowly rolled over and hiked one leg over my hip. Her hand snaked down and took hold of my member and positioned it against her pussy before slowly sliding down upon it, sheathing it in the warmth of her once more. "More, Daddy," she moaned softly. "You promised."

I kissed her as she regained her senses, entwining my tongue with hers. "I did, pet," I told her as I began to match her movements with my hips. My hand free hand moved down to cup her ass and hold it in place as I began to slide harder and faster into her. Her breathing became labored again but she kept her wits about her and didn't pass out. She started moaning again.

"Oh, Daddy," she whined. "Yes, Daddy, I needed this."

I began to hit her harder and she cried out with every slap of our hips. I rolled her over onto her back and grabbed her ankles, spreading them wide, as I fucked her with wild abandon. "You gonna cum again, slut?" I asked, panting with exertion as I pounded into her.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, Daddy!" she cried out. "Yes!!" She leaned up and grabbed my ass, her nails digging into the flesh as she came again.

I didn't relent. I kept pounding into her. "You like the feel of my balls slapping your ass, you little whore!?"

"FUCK, YES!!" she cried out. She came again, then she suddenly cried out, "APPLE BUTTER! APPLE BUTTER, DADDY!!"

I immediately stopped and pulled completely out of her. "What is it? What's wrong?" I asked, worrying over her as I leaned down to hold her close and caress her cheek.

She had put her hands between her legs and held her knees together. "I'm not...sure," she said, panting. "It almost felt...like something...ripped."

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded into my chest as I lay down next to her and held her. "I think so," she said, her breathing coming under control. "It doesn't hurt. I guess it just scared me, is all."

I cupped her cheeks to pull her face up so I could look into her eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, my brow creased in worry.

She smiled warmly at me. "I am, Kaden," she replied, using my name to further emphasize her point, then snuggled back into my chest. She sighed happily. "I know I'm a slut and most times only want to fuck, but this is nice," she commented, kissing my chest.

I offered her a good-natured chuckle. "Are you hungry?" I asked.

"A little bit," she said.

"Okay, how about this?" I offered. "We eat, then I give you a massage."

She looked up at me and grinned conspiratorially. "A massage, huh?" she said.

I nodded innocently. "Yup," I said. "A massage. That will slow things down a bit and allow me to verify that your pussy is okay before we get back to pound-town." I gave her a good-natured wink.

She laughed. As her laughter subsided she looked thoughtful. "You know, I wasn't expecting an erotic picnic dinner when I offered to let you split me apart," she said. "But, I'm kind of digging the whole romantic side of the evening. What are we eating?"

"Well, I plan on eating you for dessert," I told her with a salacious grin and a wink. She moaned slightly in anticipation. "But for now," I paused to lean over to the driver's side rear door. I pulled two small lunchbox size food warmers out from under the seat. "I hope you like Chicken Linguine Alfredo," I told her as I set them down between us.

"What is that?" she asked.

I paused in the middle of taking some paper plates and plasticware from another side compartment to look at her. "This?" I asked, pointing to the lunch boxes. "It's our food."

"Yeah, but, it's so small," she said.

I grinned. I picked one up and held it out to her. "Hold out your hand," I told her. She did and I placed the lunchbox in her hand.

Her eyes went wide. "It's warm!" she exclaimed.

"It's a lunchbox warmer," I told her. "Inside is a glass dish with our food in it." I unzipped the top to show her the dish with the food inside. I saw her eyes follow the cord that disappeared under the seat beside me. I opened up the glass container and scooped out a portion of the meal on a plate and handed it to her. I gave her a fork and took out the other container, opened it, and gave her a large slice of garlic bread. After making my plate, I grinned at her. "Dig in."

She chuckled. "I don't suppose you have a bottle of Dom Pérignon hidden away somewhere, as well?" she said, grinning.

"Ah!" I said. "I have something better." I pulled out a big bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red.

Her eyes lit up. "How??"

"I do my research when I'm stalking someone," I said with a playful wink as I poured her a glass.

"You're gonna make me fat if you keep this up," she giggled.

"Na," I told her. "You'll burn all this off in a couple of hours." I grinned.

"H-hours!?" she exclaimed mid-bite.

"What?" I said. "Did you think I was a one-pump chump or something?"

"Well, no," she amended. "But I just figured we'd fuck for a while then be done."

"Oh, no, you don't," I said, grinning. "You're not getting off that easily. I already told you I have the whole evening planned out."

She just looked at me. Then, a slow smile played at the edges of her lips. We ate in comfortable silence.

After finishing her plate, she sighed happily and looked at me. "You know, Julie is a lucky girl," she said, smiling.

I paused with the last bite of my garlic bread between my lips. I pulled it back out and looked at her questioningly. "Why do you say that?" I asked, then popped the bread in my mouth.

She shrugged. "I mean, we're not dating," she looked down, seemingly unsure of herself. "We barely know each other and I keep having to remind myself that this is just a fuck date, nothing more." She shrugged and I swallowed my food. "After tonight, we'll go our separate ways. But, despite the eroticism we've experienced so far, you've been a perfect gentleman. That's a far cry from any guy I've ever just wanted to fuck. They usually just fuck, nut, and scuttle away like little crabs, most of them leaving me wanting more."

I laughed and shrugged as I cleared away the trash and put it in a bag, tucking it away out of sight. "My mom always threatened me with death if I ever disrespected a girl," I told her. She smiled slightly. "I was a virgin until after high school."

Her eyes went wide. "Seriously!?" she asked, incredulous.

"Yeah," I nodded as I opened another compartment and took out small bottle, holding it in my hand. "Lost my virginity in Vegas, of all places." I chuckled.

"Then, if you've only been having sex for a couple of months..." she trailed off.

I looked at her. "Would it surprise you to know that you're only the fifth girl I've ever had the pleasure of bumping hips with?"

"I mean, yes, actually," she said, blushing slightly and looking away.

"And would it further surprise you to find out that Jules isn't on that list, yet?" I asked.

Her head shot back up to look at me with eyes so wide they threatened to pop out of her head. "WHAT!?" she exclaimed.

"Nope," I said, grinning as I shook my head. "Still a virgin."

"No," she said, unbelieving.

"Well, her pussy anyway," I said, chuckling. "Her mouth, however, well, that's a completely different story. But suffice it to say, no matter if I'm fucking them, or just having a conversation, I was taught that every girl deserved respect and to be treated like the beautiful creatures they are."

"Fuck, you're making me wet again," she moaned and nibbled on her bottom lip.

I held up the bottle I was holding. "Ready for your massage?" I grinned wickedly.

She gave me a toothy grin and nodded, her eyes twinkling. "Yes, Daddy," she said as she batted her eyelashes at me. I popped the cap of the bottle open and held it out to her. She inhaled then moaned in pure erotic bliss. "What is that!?" she whispered, licking her lips.

"This," I explained, "is an all-natural, non-toxic, Vanilla and Jasmine body oil."

"It smells fucking divine," she said in a seductive moan. My cock twitched at the way she was talking to me.

I capped the bottle on my index finger then held it out to her. "It's also completely edible," I told her with a conspiratorial wink. She took my finger in her mouth and as her tongue licked the oil off the tip, her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she moaned so seductively that a bit of pre-cum oozed out the tip of my cock. She started sucking my finger like she sucked my dick earlier. I pulled my finger out of her mouth and she looked at me with unmitigated desire. "Roll over onto your stomach," I told her.

She obeyed and I moved to the side to allow her to stretch out. She very deliberately popped her perfect ass up into the air slightly and looked back over her shoulder at me, winking as she jiggled her ass cheeks slowly. She giggled so adorably it was all I could do to keep from sliding my cock into her moist, warm pussy and ramming it into her over and over. I had a job to do, however, so with all the willpower I could muster, I smacked her ass and pushed it back down. Her moan at my slap dissolved into a disappointed whine. "No fair, Daddy," she complained with an adorable pout.

I shook my head and smiled. "You want this massage, or not?" I asked.

"Why not both?" she asked, still pouting.

"Don't worry, pet," I reassured her. "By the time I get done with this massage you're going to be totally relaxed and properly satisfied."

"Promise?" she said with a coquettish giggle.

"Promise," I answered. "Now lie down." She did and I straddled her just below her full, plush ass cheeks. I very deliberately nestled my shaft between her cheeks and gave my hips a little nudge. She giggled and reached back to grasp my shaft but I took her hands in mine, stopping her. "Nope. Now, are you comfortable? I'm not hurting you, am I?"