Deliciously Dominated Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Daddy," she suddenly growled as she slid her ass back and forth, trying to take some measure of control. "I want to feel your cock rearranging my insides. I want to feel you pounding into me! I want to feel your hot cum as it shoots deep inside my asshole!"

"God damn, I think I'm in love," I exclaimed playfully. Then, I did as she requested. I started pounding into her so hard the car was bouncing up and down. "Let me know when you've had enough you fucking slut!" I growled.

"YES!!" she cried out. "OH, DADDY I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!"

"FUUUUCKKK!!!" I roared as I joined her in orgasm. I collapsed on top of her, panting as I tried to catch my breath. I reached my hands under her body and cupped her breasts as I kissed the back of her neck. She moaned as her body tensed up again at my touch. "You're fucking amazing, you know that?" I asked in a breathless whisper.

She took a deep breath and let out a contented sigh. "Thank you, Daddy," she said and melted into the mattress. "You're amazing yourself."

I chuckled as I moved to untie the straps holding her wrists in place against the wall. "Don't move, yet," I told her as I pulled out of her. She moaned as my cock left her gaping asshole and I grabbed my phone. "I want to get a picture of my cum dribbling out of your ass."

She giggled and spread her asscheeks wide as I snapped a couple of pictures. I leaned down and kissed the small of her back. "Mmmm," she moaned again, arching her back to me. She looked over her shoulder at me and bit her bottom lip. "I'm ready to be your canvas, Daddy, if you still want to paint me with your cum," she said so seductively that my now limp cock twitched in anticipation.

My lips curled up into a wolfish grin as I said, "Turn over, Little Red Riding Hood."

"Oooo, roleplay! I like it," she said with a twinkle in her eye as she flipped over.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

The next day I was in class and had just finished my exam when my phone buzzed. Walking down to the professor's desk I dropped my paper on his desk and headed back to my seat. Looking at my phone as I walked up the steps I stopped in my tracks. It was a picture from Riley. I snorted as I tried to stifle my laughter, but it was hard. The picture was of her naked body covered in my cum. She had photoshopped a nametag on her forehead that said, [Hi, my name is...] and had the name [Eileen] written in the white space. Another picture came through and it was the same picture but with the caption, [When he says his pull-out game is on point.] "Ha!" I blurted out but put my hand over my mouth. Another picture popped up but before looking at it I grabbed my stuff from my seat and got the hell out of there before that gorgeous little slut got me into trouble.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Julie Rhoades sat cross-legged and naked on her bed in her dorm room nursing a cup of hot chocolate. She had a blanket wrapped around her as the room was slightly chilly, but not so cold as to need to get out of her warm bed to turn up the heat. She was reading a book and had just taken a sip of her cocoa when her phone beeped. As she went to pick it up, it beeped again, then a third, fourth and fifth time before she looked at the screen. It was a message from Kaden. Multiple messages from Kaden. Her lips turned up into a smile as she marked her page and lay her book down. This was going to be good. She knew he was out with that slut Riley Jacobs because Jess had told her their plan had worked. Her Daddy had finally brought the slut into the fold, as it were.

She lay back on the bed and prepared herself for the images that she was about to see. She absently began to run her fingers up and down along her supple flesh between her breasts and her pussy. As the first picture popped up on her phone, her pussy moistened considerably. It was a picture of Riley face down with her ass in the air, supported by a wedge pillow, legs spread wide, and cum drizzling out of her bare pussy. Jules smiled knowingly. She had placed that pillow in her Daddy's car earlier that day. Hell, everything in his car, from the bedding down to the food, she had placed in his car for this very occasion.

She began rubbing her pussy as she spread her legs wider, coating her lips in her juices. The second picture was of Riley with her legs closed together and spreading her ass cheeks. Kaden's cum was dripping out of her gaping asshole. "Oh, God, that's so fucking hot!" Jules exclaimed as her hips began gyrating to her fingers.

The third picture was of Riley on her back, spread eagle, her ankles and wrists cuffed together and tied to the side walls. Her perfect, bald pussy was clean and dry, except for the slight wetness in her slit. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

The fourth picture made Jules stop what she was doing, then laugh in amazement. It was of Riley in the same position, but a single line of cum stretched from her belly button, up the middle of her breasts and neck, to her chin. It looked as if her Daddy had purposely put it there, rather than it exploding out of his dick. Jules continued to rub her pussy and started massaging her clit as her breathing quickened. She was close to an orgasm but held it off before looking at the final picture.

As she brought it up on her phone, her eyes went wide, then rolled back into her head as her orgasm slammed into her. "OH, FUCK!" she yelled and let the pleasure cascade over her. When it was over, she looked at the phone again and shuddered in pleasure. This one was of Riley in the same position, but every inch of her flesh was coated with Kaden's seed. "Goooood, that's hot," she whined as she moved her fingers over her clit again. She lay like that for a while, bringing herself to another orgasm before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Jules finally decided she was ready on Valentine's Day. Well, that night. She surprised the hell out of me. Again. She rented a lush room and on the way 'home' that night from dinner, she was driving, took a detour. "Uh, where we going, Jules?" I had asked

"Somewhere," she said with a mysterious smile. I knew something was up after that because she couldn't stop blushing. I let it go and as she pulled into the parking garage of the hotel, my heart began to pound. She parked and, popping the trunk, got out and retrieved two duffel bags, handing me one. I just looked at her with a dumbfounded expression. She leaned in and kissed me, parting my lips and thrusting her tongue in my mouth.

"Are we really doing this?" I asked in an awed whisper as she released her suction on my mouth. She just smiled and nodded her head, still blushing, and grabbed my free hand with hers and led me to the room.

"One, because I want to," she said. "And two, because I no longer want to be the only girl you're associated with that hasn't had a taste of that monster cock in her pussy." She grinned lasciviously.

"Hey, you're the one that keeps pushing them at me like some sort of wife-pimp," I told her with a playful chuckle.

She stopped short and looked sidelong at me. "Wife?" she asked with a cocked eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Maybe that wasn't the right word," I told her. "But, I mean, yeah. Maybe. Someday."

She smiled. "Maybe," she said, almost dreamily before resuming her pull on my hand. We reached the door to the room and had barely crossed the threshold when she tossed her bag, and mine after grabbing it out of my hand, off to the side. The door hadn't even shut yet and she was on her knees, tugging on my pants to get them off of me. "In the meantime," she said, looking up at me as my pants and boxers hit the floor. "You're fucking me into a coma tonight."

"Whoa, easy there, tiger," I told her as her mouth found its way around my limp cock. It rapidly started to harden as she turned me around and started easing me backward towards the bed. I stepped out of my clothes that were pooled on the floor and as my knees hit the bed, she pushed me back onto it, her mouth never leaving my shaft as she licked and sucked on it like her life depended on pleasuring me.

She popped my cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "Fuck now; make love later." before sucking me in once more.

"Yes, ma'am," I told her with a grin as I pulled my shirt off. I groaned as her teeth grazed the bottom of my shaft. She had me hard as steel, now, and she climbed on top, straddling me. "Holy shit, now?" I asked.

"Now," she said with a low growl and lifted her miniskirt up around her waist. She wasn't wearing any panties!

"Holy fuck," I said in awe. I mean, while this isn't the first time I've seen her pussy, it was the first time I got a really good look at her pussy. She had always had a neat trim of hair on her pussy lips but this time, she had shaved it completely bald. I looked up into her beautiful blue eyes and smiled. "Beautiful," I whispered.

She smiled warmly. "I know you like them bald, so," she said, shrugging before taking my cock in her hand and positioning it between her soaking wet pussy lips. She sank down slowly, adjusting to my girth.

"You're...not a virgin!?" I asked in awe.

She shook her head. "Whatever gave you, mmmm, that idea?" she asked, moaning, as she slowly slid down onto my shaft.

"I mean, I just thought..." I trailed off because I didn't have an answer.

As she hilted herself, she moaned loudly and paused, adjusting to my size. "Just because I was afraid of your cock, doesn't mean I've never had sex before, Kaden," she said. "The biggest I've had before you was only about seven inches and considerably smaller in girth. I was afraid of what yours would do to me."

"And?" I asked, prompting her to go on.

"It's deliciously big, Daddy," she said. Then, she moaned and I felt her tighten around me. Her pussy was divine. It was so tight and wet, it could only be described as the softest silk known to man wrapped tightly around my cock. She started bobbing slowly up and down on my shaft, ever-increasing her pace until she was pounding on top of me furiously. She was moaning and whimpering as she rose to climax. "Oh, yeeees, Mmmm, I'm close, mmmm, Daddy. Cum with me? Mmmm, please?"

I prepared myself by grabbing onto her hips and controlling her pace. I held her hips at the apex of her rise and started bucking up into her from below. She cried out in pleasure as her hips gyrated back and forth. "Fuck, Jules, you're so fucking good," I groaned.

"Yes, mmmm, Daddy," she moaned, panting. "I-I, MMMmmm, OH GOD!!"

I suddenly slammed her hips down on top of mine and exploded inside her. "Oh, fuck, yes!" I cried out in orgasm.

"AAAHHHH," Jules screamed at the same time. "Ohmigod! I love you, Daddy!!"

"Fuck!! I love you, too, baby girl!!" I exclaimed. She fell down on top of me when it was over, her head on my chest. We were both panting and trying to catch our breaths. My cock was still buried deep inside her tight, wet channel and I started chuckling. I couldn't help it. I started laughing as I held her close to me.

"What's so...funny?" she asked through a pant.

I looked up at her and held up two fingers. "One, it's about fucking time," I told her and kissed her softly. "I've been waiting for that for months and it was absolutely amazing." I grinned up at her lovingly.

She smiled shyly and rose up slightly, tucking a strand of loose blonde hair behind her ear. "And two?" she asked in embarrassment.

"I win the bet," I told her, grinning wide.

Her eyes went wide as she slapped my chest softly. "Dammit!" she exclaimed. "I forgot about that damned bet!"

I laughed again. "It's not so bad, is it?" I asked. "You're a bit of a submissive anyway."

"Yeah, but I was gonna have you pamper me for a week if I won," she said with a dejected pout. "I wasn't gonna have to lift a finger."

"Sorry, love," I told her with a kiss on her nose. "I can give you a day, though, if you want."

Her face lit up with a smile before falling again. "No, it's okay," she said. "That wouldn't be fair to you."

I cupped her chin and pulled her face up to look at me. "I love you," I told her and her eyes went wide. "I'll do it for you. Consider it a Valentine's gift since I didn't get you anything."

She smiled warmly. "Really?" she asked.

"Really," I said, nodding. "One day, though. That's all you get." I winked at her.

"I love you, too," she said as she leaned down to kiss me. I pulled her into me as our tongues met in a dance that set our hearts on fire. My softened cock stiffened again as her hips began to gyrate on mine. The warmth of her lips on mine sent sweet caresses of pleasure into my chest. The heat of her lower lips around the base of my shaft set my loins ablaze with passion.