Deliciously Dominated Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm okay, Daddy," she answered, sounding disappointed again. I kissed her palm and gave her wrist a small lick before placing it to her side with her palm facing up. "Mmmmm," she moaned softly.

"Now, relax," I told her. "And let Daddy take care of you." She sighed and seemed to melt into the mattress as she relaxed her body. "Good girl," I whispered as I poured a bit of the oil into my palm. I placed the bottle to the side and rubbed my palms together. I placed my palms to the middle of her back on each side of her spine. I used gentle upward pressure with the heel of my palm and my fingers as I glided my hands towards and grasped her shoulders, kneading them once before moving back down, just outward from where I moved up, to the small of her back and back to their starting point. She moaned a loud, stuttering moan so blissful you would have thought she just had a mini-orgasm as she melted further into the mattress.

I followed this series of movements for probably ten minutes and every time my body moved back and forth, my cock would nestle further into her ass cheeks. "It's so warm," she moaned.

"It's a warming oil," I told her. "It'll keep your body warm for hours if we let it soak into your skin." She suddenly reached back with her right hand and dipped a finger in my pre-cum that began to pool at the top of her ass crack and took her finger in her mouth. She moaned again and then squealed in pain as I smacked her right asscheek with my oil-soaked hand. It left a very distinct red and wet-looking handprint. She went to rub the area but I grabbed her hand by the wrist and stopped her again. "If you move again before I say to, I'll smack your ass harder, pet, understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whimpered and placed her hand back where it was.

"Good girl," I praised her as I moved my hands up and started massaging her neck. Her forehead was in the mattress as she arched her neck up to allow me better access. I worked her neck and shoulders for a few minutes before moving to her arms and working each one for about five minutes each. Then, I returned to her back, kneading and pressuring the muscles there, working out all the kinks. When her back was thoroughly soaked in oil and relaxed, I placed my palms, one over the other, between her shoulder blades and gave a quick downward push.

"Oh!" she exclaimed when her spine cracked. She moaned again and I moved to her lower back and did the same. Her lower back cracked and popped so much when I applied pressure it sounded like a bowl of Rice Krispies next to a fireplace.

I laughed. "Better?" I asked.

She exhaled a long sigh of contentment and said, "I think I just came."

I laughed again as I grabbed a paper towel and wiped my pre-cum from her ass and my shaft. I laughed even more as I tried to move off of her thighs when my cock seemed to be wedged deep between her ass cheeks. She giggled as I spread them open and released my snuggled-up member before moving down and spreading her feet just wide enough so I could kneel between her ankles. I started working her thighs and calves, and as I did so, when I moved up to just below her pert ass, I teased her lower pussy lips with my thumbs.

She started breathing deeply in relaxed desire from my teasing as I finished with her legs and feet. I went back to her hips and ass and palmed her cheeks, kneading deep with my fingers. She moaned again then started slightly when I ran a single thumb deep inside her crack from the bottom, at her pussy lips, all the way to the top. Her body tensed when my thumb glided softly over her anal opening. Her body tensed again when I did the same with the other thumb, alternating back and forth between the two as my fingers applied pressure to the soft flesh of her cheeks. She started breathing heavily, almost in a pant. "Does that feel good, pet?" I asked in a whisper.

"Soooo good, Daddy," she replied in a seductive whisper. "I've never had a body massage like this before."

"That's because you've never had anyone that wanted to worship your body like this before, pet," I said, softly. "Are you okay with me playing with your asshole?" I asked.

"MMmmmhhhmmmm," she moaned again. "My body is yours, Daddy. Do whatever you want with it," she said with a seductive breath. "Ooohhh," she moaned loudly as my right thumb began to circle the pink rosebud of her opening. Her hips began to undulate softly but I held them in place with my other hand.

"Try not to move your body, pet," I told her. "Just use your muscles to express your pleasure."

"I'll try, Daddy," she said in a breathy whisper. "But I want nothing more than to cum right now."

"Not yet, baby girl," I ordered. "Make it last."

"Yes, Daddy," she said. I could feel her little asshole puckering with her muscle contractions. I applied soft pressure on the little rosebud with my thumb, pushing just enough to barely open the hole. She moaned again and sighed deeply as her body relaxed. Her hole went from hard to soft in an instant and I didn't have time to adjust my thumb before it sank inside to the first knuckle. "Ooohhmmm," she moaned as she tried to raise her ass against my hand. Her hole tightened around my thumb and I just held it there for a moment.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Don't be, Daddy," she said, clenching her ass muscles. "It feels good."

Rather than move my thumb in and out of her, I just rotated it back and forth. Her ass jerked upwards, involuntarily. "OH, FUCK, that feels AMAZING!!" she exclaimed.

Her body started clenching up as she neared release so I pulled my thumb out of her. She whined in disappointment so I patted her ass cheeks, watching them jiggle, before saying, "Turn over. Time to do the front."

She reluctantly obeyed but opened up her body to me when my oil-soaked hands started working the muscles of her chest just above her breasts. She arched her back slightly as my hands caressed her small breasts, gliding effortlessly over her hard nipples. "Ohh, Daddy, that feels so good," she said in a moan.

"I hope so," I told her as I lay my shaft atop her pussy. As I worked her chest and side and arms, my cock would slide ever so slightly at the mound of flesh at the apex of her slit. She rotated her hips slightly so that her engorged clit protruded just enough for the underside of my shaft to come into contact with it.

A shiver ran through her body that had nothing to do with the cold. She let out a long, stuttering moan as she shivered. "Oh-oh-oh."

"You know," I said, smiling down at her as I kneaded her breasts slightly. "You're only making it harder on yourself."

"Wh-what do you, mmmmhhhh, mean?" she asked as her breathing quickened.

"Well, by doing what you're doing with your clit, it's only going to prolong your frustration," I informed her. "Because the longer you do that, the more you're going to get worked up and the longer I'm going to hold off before letting you cum."

Her eyes went wide and she immediately relaxed her hips. She blushed in embarrassment. "Yes, Daddy," she whispered. "But your hands feel so fucking good on my body and I...I...OH, GOD!" she cried out as I pinched her nipples with my fingers.

The oil caused them to slip right off the tips and I grinned at her. "You cum when I say you can cum, pet," I ordered. "Understand?"

She was biting her bottom lip as she looked up at me. "Mmhmm," she said, nodding vigorously.

"Good," I said as I moved down between her ankles. "Now, spread your legs to the side so I can work them over."

She obeyed and I worked the muscles of each leg, from thigh to foot. Finishing her legs I smacked them softly and said, "Now, let's check out your gorgeous pussy, shall we?" I grinned at her as I grabbed a wedge cushion from one of the side compartments. "Raise your hips," I ordered. She lifted her hips up and I placed the pillow under her butt. Her pussy was now sticking up in the air allowing me easy access. "Spread your legs wide and place them on the bed to either side of the pillow."

"Like this?" she asked. Her legs were spread wide and I had a full view of her perfect pussy.

I licked my lips. "Yes," I whispered, then cleared my throat. "I, uh, yeah." She giggled. I started softly kneading her thighs inching closer and closer to her honey pot. I palmed each side of the spot where her thighs ended and her pussy lips began and moved up and down slowly but firmly. She moaned and my cock twitched. I palmed the top of her mound, right over her heart-shaped patch of hair, and moved slowly back and forth with firm pressure.

"Oh, God, Daddy," she moaned as she looked at me, nibbling on her bottom lip again. "I don't think I'm going to be able to keep myself from cumming when you start working my pussy."

"I might have a solution for that, pet," I told her. "It might not be pleasant, but the end result will hopefully be endlessly pleasurable for you." I winked at her.

"Ohhh," she moaned again. "I just wanna cum, Daddy. Please, let me cum."

"Not yet," I ordered. I poured more oil into my hands and palmed her pussy with first my right hand, then my left, working in small circles.

"OH, GOD, DADDY!" she cried and her hips started to gyrate uncontrollably as her breathing increased to a rapid pant.

"Control your breathing, pet," I ordered. "Slow down, and will your body to hold off your orgasm."

"OHH," she moaned and tried to do as I instructed. "OH, GOD, DADDY, I CAAAAAN'T!!" she cried out then squealed in pain as I very firmly smacked her pussy, right over her clit. "FUCK! That hurt, Daddy!" she cried.

"I know, pet," I said, rubbing the rapidly reddening area of her pussy lips. "It worked, though, didn't it?"

She thought about it for a second, then nodded. "Yes," she said. "Your hands still feel incredible, though."

"Thank you," I said. "Now, remember, keep your breathing at an even pace."

She was nodding. "I'll try."

"Take breaths as deep as you want, but make sure they're even and slow," I instructed. "Keep your muscles relaxed for as long as you can."

"Yes, Daddy," she said as she stifled a moan.

"Good girrrl," I purred at her. "Now, let's see how much in control you are." I leaned down and very softly kissed her glistening pearl. She moaned and her hips bucked once, but she resumed her breathing. "Very good girl," I whispered. I palmed her inner thighs and using only my thumbs, applied gentle pressure on her pussy lips, rubbing up and down in soft, circular motions all the way to the apex, touching my thumbs together on her soft mound, before moving them back down. "How does that feel, babygirl?" I asked.

"Mmm-Mmmm," she said, biting her lips together. "Don't talk, Daddy. It makes it more difficult to concentrate on not...*pant*...not...*pant*...Oh, God help me!" she cried out and I had to smack her once again. After she calmed down once again, she said, "I will find a way...to pay you back...for this torture, Daddy."

"Torture, pet?" I asked with a wicked smile. I started working her inner labia next, using the same motions as I worked her from bottom to top, cresting over her clit, not touching it, and back down. "This is torture?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she exclaimed. "In the worst, best way!"

"Look at me," I suddenly ordered in a gruff voice. She complied with a confused expression. I smiled lovingly at her. "I don't feel any irregularities in the muscles of your pussy so far, pet, but I haven't gotten to the tunnel walls yet. Ready?"

Her brows knit together in such concentration that it looked as if her eyebrows were fused together. She nodded. "I...I think so, Daddy," she said. "Oh, fuck, I don't want to get smacked again, but I think...I might..." she trailed off as my hands softly caressed her pussy from top to bottom. I added a little more lube to the fingers of my right hand and I slid the middle finger ever so slowly into her vagina. "OH, FUCK!" she exclaimed and her hips started bucking up and down. I matched her movements, trying not to let my finger move too much inside of her.

She was whining and moaning. "Do you want to cum, now, my little slut?" I asked adoringly.

"Yes, Daddy," she whined as she whimpered. "I don't think I can hold it back!" she cried as she panted.

"Okay, love, you may cum now," I told her as I gently rubbed her G-spot and her body immediately locked up and shook like she was having a seizure.

"AHHHHH!" she finally cried out as her orgasm hit her. I removed the pillow from under her butt and closed in on her. I took my finger out of her spasming pussy and I began to rub her body down from shoulders to hips. She was still slick with the body oil so I just continued to massage her body. She was panting heavily as she finally collapsed in a heap of satisfied flesh. "Your...turn," she said breathlessly. "Cum...in my pussy...and then...I think...I'm done."

"Are you sure, pet?" I asked with a twinkle in my eye. "We haven't even gotten to the ice cubes, yet."

"ICE CUBES!?" she looked up at me in mock horror as she finally caught her breath. "I know you said hours," she said as she took a deep breath and sighed, "but God damn! How much did you have planned for tonight?"

I just shrugged and took out my phone. She instinctively covered herself up but I just shook my head as I brought up my texts. I showed her the text I had gotten from Jules just before we left the library.

She looked up at me in awe as she sat up. "Jules has been planning my domination over you for some time, apparently," I said with a chuckle.

She grinned. "Well, I think it's time you made good on your promise, then, Daddy," she said with a coquettish wink and a nibble of her bottom lip.

"Which one?" I asked, chuckling.

She leaned in and licked my earlobe as she seductively whispered, "I'm your little cum soaked slut, Daddy. Remember?"

My eyes went wide. "I...was only saying that to turn you on even further so you'd cum," I told her, astonished.

"Well," she said with a wicked smile, "I was looking forward to it, and I still want you to do it. Now, how do you want me, Master?"

I almost came right then. "Roll over," I ordered.

"Gonna tie me up again, Daddy?" she asked as she rolled over on her stomach and lay her hands outstretched towards the wall.

"Of course," I told her, moving to do just that. She spread her legs and I put her legs back together, correcting her movements. Once her hands were secure, I moved back to straddle her thighs the same way I had when I was massaging her. She instinctively raised her hips and I didn't move to stop her this time. I grabbed the wedge pillow and moved it under her again, allowing her to relax with her ass in the air. Her pussy was soaking wet, inviting me to taste her deliciousness so I moved down and licked her from her clit to her asshole, relishing in her taste. Her flavor, combined with the body oil, was intoxicating. She moaned loudly as my tongue explored her and her hips started rocking in methodical circular motions as she spread her legs ever so slightly to allow me further access to her gloriously bare flower. I groaned in pure bliss as she ground her pussy on my face.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned. "That's good." I circled her clit a couple of times as delicately as I could with her gyrating hips before trailing up that inner valley to her hole and penetrating it with the tip of my tongue. I wiggled the tip of my tongue in and out of her twice before using the flat of my tongue and licking back down to her clit, repeating the motions. "Oh, Daddy!" she cried out in pleasure. "I'm gonna cum again!"

I pulled my face back from her glistening pussy and moved my hips closer to hers. I let the head of my cock nestle into her entrance. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded and cried out in pleasure as I sank into her as far as I could go. I didn't bury myself to the hilt this time as her plump ass prevented me from doing so.

"FUUUUCK!" she cried out, panting, and I could feel her channel spasming around my shaft.

"You are my gorgeous little cum slut," I said with a growl as I edged myself closer to orgasm.

"Yes, Daddy!" she exclaimed. "I need your cum deep inside my pussy!" She continued to pant. "I'm so horny for a cream pie!"

"Fucking hell!" I groaned out louder. "You're going to get one, then!" I drove as deep as I could go as my cock exploded into her core. I held myself buried deep in her pussy and she screamed as her body vibrated with her orgasm. As my cock ran dry, I pulled out of her and watched, transfixed, as my jizz oozed out of her. I just had to get a picture of this, so I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick pic.

"Thank you, Daddy," she moaned. "Can I have another?" she asked as she wiggled her ass seductively.

"Absolutely," I said with a pant. I moved to enter her again but she stopped me.

"No, Daddy," she whispered. "My ass, please?" she pleaded with a nervous nibble on her bottom lip as she looked over her shoulder at me.

My eyes went wide. "Seriously!?" I exclaimed.

She nodded and looked over at the bottle of oil that was still on the bed. "Please?" she asked again.

I nodded. "I'll try," I told her. "I don't know if it will fit, though."

"It will fit, my love," she said then she turned three shades of red as recognition set in on what she said. "I...I'm sorry," she apologized. "I didn't..."

"It's okay," I told her, patting her ass. "No big deal, right?" She nodded and buried her face in the mattress in embarrassment. "Now, relax and get ready to have your ass stretched to its limits."

She moaned in anticipation as she arched her back slightly. "Yes, Daddy," she said.

I took the oil and, rather than put some on my hand, dipped the opening towards her ass crack. Her body tensed up as the cold liquid hit the top of her crack and began to trickle down between her cheeks. I spread her cheeks and squeezed them together, making sure she was good and lubed up. I placed my thumb at her beautiful pink rosebud again and pushed in gently. Her hole tensed up and then relaxed as my thumb slid slowly in and out of her.

"Relax," I told her again as I pulled my thumb out of her. I pulled the pillow wedge out from under her and put her legs together, straddling her thighs. As she arched her back slightly, raising her ass in the air, I inserted my index finger.

"Oh, yeeees, Daddy," she moaned as my finger slid in and out of her. When I felt she was relaxed enough, I inserted my middle finger alongside the first. The walls of her ass felt heavenly and my dick hardened further in anticipation. It went like this for a few more minutes.

When I had two fingers from each hand in her tight back door, I knew it was time. I pulled my fingers out of her, grabbed the oil, and applied more of it to her ass, dribbling a little inside her now gaping hole. I liberally coated my shaft with the oil and placed my fingers back inside. I stretched her hole just slightly as I raised my hips and positioned the head of my cock at her entrance.

"Ready, pet?" I asked. She nodded with a soft whimper, not saying anything. At the same time, my fingers left her hole, the head of my cock entered slowly. I gently glided in a couple of inches and stopped. Her ass was so hot and tight I wanted to explode right then. Her inner walls were as soft as cashmere and I panted with desire. "Are you...okay?" I asked her.

"Yes, Daddy," she said with a seductive moan. She suddenly relaxed and it felt as if her ass was swallowing my dick. Before I knew what was happening, she had slid backward, hilting me inside of her. "OH, FUCK, YES!!" she cried out.

"HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed at the same time and had to pause for a moment. That was so hot and combined with her cries of pleasure it almost made me cum.