Delightful Den Mothers Hypnotized

Story Info
More fun with our unsuspecting mature Den Mothers.
2.1k words
4.3
10.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story titled "Delightful Den Mothers" just scratched the surface of the mischievous fun my buddies and I had with our Den mothers while we were growing up. Way too much fun and every year there was a lot of turnover among the den mothers for various reasons.

It was now time for us to set our sights on the new group of Delightful den mothers for our second year of dirty scouting. All of us were a year older, and more nasty and creative than ever.

The new group of den mothers were a little older than last years group of DM's. Probably most of them were in their 50's. All married mature milf soccer moms, and totally fucking naïve. Perfect.

After our first troop meeting we all agreed that this bunch of den mothers were more sassy and more fun that last year's DM"s. They were however, just as vulnerable as last years DM's. We couldn't wait to get started to see how much shit we could pull off on this naive group of mature women.

Same as last year, two den mothers would host our meetings together. At our first meeting they mentioned it would be fun to get the entire troop and den mothers together and hire a professional hypnotist. They had all seen hypnotists at various functions and figured it would be a hit at one of our scout meetings.

Gee, what could possibly go wrong here?

There was a total of 8 new den mothers. They all wore the traditional DM uniforms complete with khaki blouse, skirts, hat and low heels. Thank God for milfs in short khaki skirts. We noticed that some of them also wore sexy pantyhose.

They hired a hypnotist who was very well known for performing in the area. He did a lot of adult parties and was well known for having a bit of an edge to his act. He had to keep it clean for our meeting but we would later learn some tricks of the trade from him to use on the den mothers.

The hypnotist was a total home run at our next meeting. He worked his skills on both the den mothers and also us scouts. It was all innocent fun getting us to do silly things like acting like a chicken, driving a car, acting like a star athlete or an opera singer.

As we all know, some people are very susceptible to hypnosis, and some are not. We paid very close attention to which den mothers were the most susceptible to being hypnotized. The nasty scouts already had some ideas.

When the show was over we asked the hypnotist if he could teach a couple of us scouts how to hypnotize people in a private lesson. The den mothers thought that would be fun. They invited him to come to our next meeting for a training session. I told you they were fucking naive.

It turned out that one of us had a real talent for it. During our training session the hypnotist also reinforced for us which Den mothers were totally susceptible to hypnosis. There were 4 of them. They were easy to remember. A blonde, a brunette, a redhead and a black woman. Game on.

Our next meeting was hosted by the blonde and the black den mothers dressed in their DM uniforms. We worked on traditional scout skills such as starting a campfire putting up a tent, and tying knots and working with ropes. At the end of the meeting the DM's suggested trying out our hypnosis skills. Ouch!

We were excited to watch our one scout hypnotist try out his skills. There is definitely an art to hypnosis.

Our scout hypnotist also happened to be the oldest and most nasty of all of us. The two den mothers now made themselves available for him to experiment on. He was better than we thought. It worked like a charm.

We had them both sit on kitchen chairs in the middle of the living room. It didn't take long for both of them to be totally under his control. He had them do the typical game activities such as the chicken dance, the duck walk and acting like an opera singer. Just to make sure they were under his control he also had them kiss as a test.

Both women really got into the kiss. Deep tongue kissing at its best. At that moment we knew we were on to something. It was time for the den mothers to strip for us. We closed the livingroom drapes.

Our scout hypnotist suggested they unbutton their scout mom khaki blouses. They both responded immediately. We now had two mature milf moms starting to undress in front of our entire troop. It was amazing to watch. Our cocks were responding accordingly.

Both den mothers removed their blouses and sat facing us in their milf mom bras. They both had big mature tits. Both women had a pair of 38 DD's. Huge fucking milkers. Blondie was wearing a flowered bra and black mom was wearing a sheer white bra.

Our hypnotist then instructed them to trade bras with each other. No problem. Both reached behind their backs, undid the hooks and pulled off their bras. Their tits sprang to life.

Hypnotist scout then instructed them to stand up and remove their khaki skirts but to leave their shoes on. Both unzipped skirts hit the floor. We all cheered. Both women were wearing panties that matched their bras.

Our scout hypnotist then shouted,

"Stop. Sleep."

Both den mothers froze. They closed their eyes and both their heads dropped to their chests. Hmmm, what should we do next?

We now had two pairs of milf mom fun bags right in front of us ripe for the taking. We moved in closer.

Our scout hypnotist stood in front of blonde mom and flicked her right nipple with his index finger. She didn't make a move. He then did the same thing to black mom. Once again there was no response. We did however notice that their flicked nipples now stood erect.

There were 8 of us scouts. We all took turns, two at a time, manhandling their mature boobs. We all felt up both women. Their tits were so big they overflowed in our hands. They were totally under our control. We had a decision what to do with them next.

We did not want to do anything that would make them suspicious after the meeting so we decided to just lick their nipples instead of sucking on them.

Blonde mom had large quarter sized pink nipples. Black mom had huge brown silver dollar sized erect nipples. We all took turns on both moms experiencing the feel of our tongues sliding over their mature nipples.

We didn't want to push our luck. Our hypnotist instructed them to put on their bras and blouses and get dressed. He then clapped twice to wake them up.

They asked us what had happened and we just laughed and told them about the chicken dance and the duck walk. They laughed.

We did not tell them about the deep tongue kiss. They were totally clueless. We looked forward to our next meeting with the red haired and brunette milf moms.

Red haired mom and brunette mom arrived. They both wore their standard Den mother uniforms. We noticed that neither of them were wearing pantyhose. Their mature tan legs looked great.

We would see more of their mature legs later.

Once again we did the typical scout activities only this time we devoted a lot of time on practicing rope tying. The milf den mothers had no idea what we had in mind. They surprised us by asking if we wanted to try out our rope tying skills on them. We quickly replied,

"Sure, but can we also try our hypnotizing skills first?"

We were shocked that they agreed. We were now thinking to ourselves that this was going to be way too easy.

We purposely selected two dinning room armchairs. Both red haired mom and brunette mom took a seat. Our scout hypnotist went to work. He was getting to be really good at this. Both soccer mom den mothers were quickly under his control.

As he had done at our last meeting, he had the women kiss as a test. Red haired mom appeared to be a total lesbian milf slut. She really got into it putting her hand on the back of the brunette's head and shoved her tongue deep in her milf mouth. Brunette mom kissed her right back. They were tonguing and kissing each other for what seemed like minutes.

Our scout hypnotist then said, "Stop!"

We all wanted to see their milf tits. He gave these moms the same command that had worked with the other two moms.

"Ladies, take off your blouses and exchange bras." They slowly removed their khaki blouses and undid their bras.

Once again we had two pairs of milf mom tits staring us in the face poised to be felt, licked, and maybe even sucked.

Red haired mom had what we called torpedo tits. They were covered with freckles and they stood straight out. They were capped with pink pencil eraser nipples just dying to be sucked. Two of the scouts couldn't resist. They each clamped down on one of her mature tits and licked and sucked her nipples.

Everyone eventually decided to suck on red haired moms fucking nipples. They were just too much to resist.

Brunette mom had some heavy hanging hooters. Huge nipples. We all took turns sucking brunette moms massive jugs. They were then instructed to suck each other nipples. They complied without hesitation. We all cheered.

They both passed the test. He then gave them a command that surprised all of us.

"Stand up ladies, drop your skirts and swap panties."

I said, "Holy Shit."

The skirts dropped to the floor as instructed. Once again we had two mature milf soccer moms undressing in front of us. Only this time we were about to get our first look at mature pussy.

The ladies removed their panties and handed them to each other as instructed. It was life changing. Both soccer moms were immaculately shaved. Not even a landing strip.

One scout wanted to fuck around with the moms. He decided to get some ice cubes from the freezer. We all wanted to watch their mature milf mom nipples get has hard as possible.

We were not disappointed. We rubbed the ice cubes over their mature nipples. We now had 4 rock hard mature milf nipples staring us in the face.

We couldn't let this opportunity go to waste. We needed something to to clamp on to their nipples. I had an idea.

My mom still used clothespins to hang our laundry outside.

I grabbed 4 of then from a kitchen drawer. They made perfect tit ornaments for their rock hard frozen milf mom nipples. Our scout hypnotist, then instructed our two Den mothers to do some jumping jacks.

That was a sight I will never forget. Two totally naked mature milf moms jumping around in front of us wearing nothing but their shoes and responding to every hypnotic suggestion.

We watched and cheered as the clothespins danced around hanging off their mature nipples. These two DM's were putting on a good show. They were then instructed to sit in their chairs.

With their now red nipples still clamped, they were told to put each leg over the arms of their chairs. They obeyed. We now had two mature pink pussies, wide open on display. Pink never looked so good.

We all approached them just as we did with the other milf moms last week. Their thighs were spread wide open. We were not sure what to do next but we knew that each of us wanted to explore their pink snappers. Their mature milf pussies also appeared to be wet.

The first scout reached down and touched red haired mom's pussy lips. Another scout did the same to brunette mom's pussy. Yes they were both wet.

Both scouts inserted their middle finger into each milf pussy. That broke the ice.

Every other scout followed their lead until we all had finger banged both mature soccer moms. We all licked our finger.

We then decided to take one lick of each milf pussy juice and end the meeting. There would be many more meetings to explore mature pussy.

We removed the clothespins from their milf nipples. Our master hypnotist then instructed the milf moms to get dressed and sit back down in the chairs. He then clapped twice to wake them up.

They had no idea what had just happened. We told them we now wanted to work on our knot tying skills and try tying them to the chairs. They agreed. Mission accomplished.

We now had our game-plan down for future meetings with these 4 moms.

Next time we would reverse the activities for these moms, and make sure we had our cell phone cameras ready.