Delightful Den mothers

Story Info
Erotic fun with our den mothers.
941 words
3.86
14.3k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My buddies and I grew up in a small Midwestern town and had a lot of opportunities to get involved in a lot of activities. We played the typical such as football, basketball, baseball, which really helped us develop our athletic skills and also kept us out of a lot of trouble.

Our fathers decided that we needed to develop more of an appreciation for the outdoors so they suggested hiking, fishing, camping, and scouting. The dads were way too busy with work and other activities so they didn't have much time to help us with our scouting. In order to fill the leadership void a lot of the moms in our neighborhood stepped up to volunteer as Den mothers. They were a mix of married moms, single moms, and some were divorced or widowed. Most were in their 30s and 40s and quite frankly, pretty naïve and gullible for their age.

To be honest, we were a pretty difficult group to handle. We had a wide variety of personalities and backgrounds. Some of us we're good scouts, but a couple of us were downright nasty. A couple of the moms would eventually find out just how nasty we could be.

They all were required to wear the traditional scout Den mother uniform consisting of a short sleeve khaki blouse, khaki colored skirt above the knee, a scarf around their neck, and the traditional pointed Scout hat. We loved the fact that they had to wear skirts so we could check out their legs. Some of them would wear nylons or panty hose.

The Den mothers would host weekly meetings on a rotational basis. Sometimes they would host in pairs but most of the time it was only one Den mothers trying to handle all of us scouts, We were all pretty streetsmart so it did not take us long to figure out which Den mothers we could pull the most shit on and get away with it. We also figured out which ones would talk to the other Den mothers, and which ones would keep their mouths shut.

We would do most of the typical scout activities at our meetings, such as learning to read a compass, how to start a campfire, how to pitch a tent, and how to tie knots. One of the divorced women was particularly good at tying knots which we would later put to use with some of the Den mothers.

We would always conclude each meeting with some type of game. We always enjoyed playing musical chairs, cowboys and Indians and damsel in distress, which gave us a chance to practice our knot tying skills. It didn't take long for us coniving scouts to realize that the damsel in distress game allowed us to get these mature women in some pretty compromising situations.

All the Den mothers agreed to participate in our games, however the two divorced moms were more willing to let us take things a little further and we knew they would not tell anybody about our activities. We would work on our knot tying abilities by tying the willing Den mothers to a tree in the backyard, or tying them to a pole and play burning at the stake, or tie them to a kitchen chair. All of these activities required them to put their arms behind their backs, so that their big mature tits were on full display through their khaki blouses. Sometimes their nipples would get visibly hard and show through their blouses. Believe me, it was difficult to keep our eyes off of those rock hard, mature nipples.

Tying them to the kitchen chair, not only gave us a good look at their tits, but also gave us a chance to touch their smooth legs. We would tie their legs together above their knees, which gave us a chance to hike up their skirts, and occasionally see the tops of their nylons.

As I mentioned earlier, the two divorced Den mothers were the most willing participants and would let us take things a little further. They were both very attractive and well into their 40s. Both of them would let us use their scarfs as a gag or a blindfold. Once they started letting us blindfold them we would each take a turn, looking up their skirt and checking out their panties.

Like I said, we were some nasty scouts. One of the ladies in particular had nipples that would get extremely hard and extremely pronounced. I think she was really into it. We considered attaching clothes pins to her nipples once but decided against it. Instead, the most aggressive scout started slowly unbutton to her blouse. With each button, we got to see more of her white lace see through bra and her tits. Her blouse was so shear that we could see her nipples very clearly. She could not do a thing to stop us and because she was blindfolded, she couldn't tell which one of us was undoing her blouse.

We made it a point not touch her. Just looking at her and being able to check out her mature tits while being blindfolded and tied to a chair was enough for us. When our meeting was coming to an end we buttoned her blouse back up and untied our damsel from the chair. She totally went along with it, and did not appear to be upset at all.

Our scout meetings went on for a year, and we never went over the line. All the Den mothers looked forward to the meetings And none of them told anyone about our damsel in distress game.