All Comments on 'Delivery Guy, Groupies & The Tranny'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9over 3 years ago

Wow: whew, Erectus......what a Golden route!!! I'm exhausted... 5-ed!!!

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

I can let you run the Golden Route for a few days when you cum to visit, dearest Bro.

Chris7swChris7swover 3 years ago

Oh my!

So many memories of my days as a delivery driver - not in sunny California but in dull and dreary England. But some of my customers were almost as amazing as your people are - and just as varied. Truthfully I was too much under the cosh as they say, to spend time between deliveries but being younger and free I used to return if invited in the evenings and weekends for some remarkably varied fun.

I too had much of the same cross-section of regular customers, customers who kept ordering and who kept me coming back socially - I'd almost call them friends. A couple of frantic nymphos - one oldish and one young; two guys, one of whom was as versatile as I was and one tranny who, on a good day, could look perfect. Sadly his/her cock wasn't 12" or anything like that but one of the guys was exceptionally well hung. Fun times indeed.

Your story took me back some 25 or more years and I felt entirely at home with you as you slammed your way round your route, grabbing sustenance here and there; busting for a pee; cursing one hour and laughing the next; itching to get out to see your regulars and hating the boss when he sent me on mystery travels.

But I loved your story; the narrative; the way you described both the work and the fun - I'm sure you really were a delivery driver in one of your worlds - and a teriffic one at that.

Excellent story and so well put together. 5 stars all the way.

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Chris7sw, your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you very much!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...