Delivery Woman Asks for Socks Ch. 02

Story Info
Barefooted delivery woman has back seat fun with customer.
1.2k words
3.53
2.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop staring at my toes and keep eating my pussy."

"Sorry." There's nothing to me like sweaty toe-prints on a car window. Especially from such perfect, plump, round toes. But if I wanted those feet, I had to stay focused on pussy.

"Don't worry, you'll get these feet soon.. Ohhh fuck that feels good." She now had her whole foot planted against the window. "Fuck you're making my feet sweat." Now she was leaving her whole sweaty foot-print against the glass. How I would have loved to see her tan, Asian soles from the outside of the window. "Ooooo keep going, keep going. Fuck, you eat pussy so good." I was really going at it now, sucking her clit, fingering her tight hole. "These feet are yours! These FUCKING, STINKY, MOIST FEET are yours!" I was glad my pussy eating skills were so good. "Uh-oh, uh-oh.. I.. I think I'm gonna... oohhhh.. I'm gonna squirt."

What? I didn't even know that was a real thing.

She spread her legs even further. And this time it wasn't so much of a toe-point, but rather an insane, sloppy, messy toe-curl. There's those toe-curls that almost seem planned, a simple toe-curl creating a nice wrinkly sole. But this was different. Her toes were going fucking crazy. Her second toe was folding under her big toe. Then she spread out her toes only to curl them again, but her pinky toe was still sticking out. And then it came...

It wasn't like those porn videos were it's like a fire-hydrant coming out her pussy. But there was a fair amount of "liquid", I don't even know what it was. A mixture of cum, pussy cream, maybe even piss? I shuddered at the thought. Fuck it. Anything for these feet.

I pulled my head back but I still got squirted in the face a little bit. Some got into my eye, so I was having trouble seeing. Her clit had gotten bigger by this point, so I was rubbing it now with my whole hand as "water", or whatever, was still coming out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, okay that's enough.. fuck I haven't cum like that in a ... fuck.. uh-oh, uh-oh, it's happening.. it's it's.. it's!" Her face got really contorted. "Roll down the window! I need to let my FEET.. fuck! That feels so fucking good, keep sucking keep sucking.. uhh uhh.. I.. I need to stick", her voice was getting higher as she came closer to climax, "my feet out the window when I..." I had rolled down the windows a bit but eating pussy in the back seat of a car.. I only had so much space.

Her feet weren't out the window yet, it was only half down, so she had her plump, round toes curled OVER the window. Like she was pushing the window down with her feet. It turned me on so much to see her sweaty foot-prints smeared all over the window. Ohhh and the fact that she was holding the window with her toes... "When I, when I, oh fuck!" Was she gonna squirt again or just cum?

Then she opened her mouth like she was trying to scream in pleasure but the orgasm was too intense, no sound came out. Then the eyes... oh fuck, her eyes started rolling in the back of her head. "When I FUCKING CUUUM!" Her whole chubby, cute little foot was all the way outside the window. Soles scrunched. Her ankles were shaking.. damn it's like she almost wanted someone to see her feet in all their beauty, femininity and natural state. Toes unpolished, but they were so cute and clean, she didn't need them dressed up. These magnificent, soft, delicate, yet meaty and squishy soles, spoke for themselves. And so did those perfectly rounded toes.

"That's the best I've cum in so long."

Her phone beeped.

"Damn! I already have a delivery I gotta get to. Can't believe I forgot."

"Was it worth it?"

"Take down my number, I want my feet eaten out like that too." Instant erection. The idea of 'eating her feet out.' Fuck, I love it when women say that. "You could probably make me cum just by playing with my feet, if you suck toes anything like you suck clits." I usually show off my toe-sucking, sole-licking skills to show I'm a good pussy eater. Mmm but now she already knows. Like she said, those fucking feet are MINE.

I was so excited to text her later. I don't care if she thought I was eager. I WAS.

She gave me the cuties, sexiest pouting face. "Can you please put my stinkies back on for me." As she handed me her rotting chucks. "I'll have some nice cheesy soles by the end of the day. I'll send you a pic!"

"Can I please massage your feet before you go?"

"Ten seconds!"

I put the stinky shoes down in exchange for her stinky feet. I grabbed her ankles and propped her feet up on the end of the seat. I was feeling submissive, so I opened the back seat door and got on my knees so I would be at direct eye-level to those fat, fucking, squishy soles. Her feet aren't fat, but they are plump and meaty. When women have just a little more weight on them.. I find their shoes and feet becoming more aromatic. Especially chubby Asian women in sandals, boots, flats or pumps.. or even just plain old white sneakers.

I reached for her foot, and started rubbing my thumb on the ball of her sweaty sole. I thought her soles looked squishy, but squishy was an understatement. My thumbs fell deep within those meaty wrinkles. I couldn't believe how soft and plush they were. I leaned in to sniff her toes as she unfortunately swung her legs around behind her.

"Can I still put your shoes on?" Sadly, I saw she was already putting them on.

"Next time, sweetie. Don't look so sad. Take my pumps." I grabbed them and went for a sniff - "Not so fast!" She pulled them back. "Sniff them when you're all alone and text me how you like the smell. I gotta go!"

She started to drive off. "Wait! I never gave you any socks!"

"It's okay, I still have a back-up pair. It's just that I wore my back-up pair like 5 times already without washing them. They're a bit crusty. They really reek. I'll wear them next time I see you. Bye!"

I went back into my apartment and deeply inhaled her pumps, only to gag and cough a bit. Damn I was not expecting that. Shit, I've sniffed some pretty pungent, musty, even sour pumps. But this. It honestly smelled like cheese.. maybe even cheese going bad. As disgusted as I was by her pumps, I couldn't stop sniffing, even licking the insides, imagining my tongue running up and down my goddess's soles.

My phone buzzed. It was her.

"Don't get too excited with those pumps. I don't want you licking the insoles or anything like that. I'm proud of my stinky feet!"

This is gonna be the most interesting relationship of my life.