Delmarva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a great idea, just go along with me," Paul said. Paul looked over at Rose while she was sweeping the deck and had a devious grin. He pulled a water line off of the hot tub and as it started gushing out he yelled, "ROSE!!! Come over here, we need you quick!!!" Rose ran over quickly and Paul said in a frantic tone, "Get in the hot tub and plug the holes, QUICK!!!" Rose made a quick excited squeel under the pressure of the moment, but she was in the water and started to put her finger in a jet hole. Then Paul said, "Put a finger in that one too!" Rose, still complying, plugged another hole with her other finger. She was now neck deep in the tub in a T-shirt with no bra and thin pajama shorts with no panties. And at the moment she thinks she needs to stay in place. Paul hooked the water line back up and told Rose to hold on.

Paul had another idea. "Alright Babe, I'm gunna get you out of there." His next direction to Jason was to get in the hot tub to replace Rose's fingers with his. So Jason got in and Paul had him get right behind Rose. "Now quickly switch fingers." They did and Jason made it out to be a big deal so that when they switched, his crotch got all snuggled up in her ass in the commotion. Then when they switched the other finger he pushed in even closer. Still directing, Paul said, "Ok Babe, now just wiggle yourself out of there." Paul thought this would be priceless. Rose first thought she could slip under his arms. When she tried, her very visible tits wouldn't go under, mostly because Jason kept his arms down. This caused her tits to be smashed on his arm and her crotch to be rubbing on his leg. The attempt was thwarted by Jason finessing his body to make it hard on Rose. Jason's cock had been hard the whole time but Rose didn't find out until she inadvertently put her hand down on it. 'That's a pretty big cock,' she thought. It gave her a sexual charge along with her current appearance.

The only way out for Rose now was to climb out of the tub from here over the seat. With Paul looking on and Jason inches from her body, she slowly rose from the water. First her wet T-shirt covered tits came out of the water directly in front of his eyes, and then her taught belly, and finally her soaking wet pussy. Not only was the thin, conforming material over her pussy wet and showing off her folds, but her pussy was now quite wet on the inside. She lifted herself into a seated position on the deck at the side of the tub. "There, how's that?"

With his eyes planted at the crotch just inches away from his face, Jason responded, "Just perfect from where I'm sitting."

Rose turned all shades of red. She made herself even more aroused because she had purposely given Jason a sweet show. Paul, as per usual, had a rock hard boner from watching the sexually charged episode.

Rose stood up and said, "I guess I should go change."

Jason and Paul, almost synchronously, and a little too adamantly said, "NO!" Then to be a little less obvious Paul added, "What I mean is," he cleared his throat, "it's pretty warm out this afternoon. Air drying will keep you cooler." Paul was sure Rose had already caught on to his tactics. But she seemed more than a little turned on by it.

The boys finished making it look like they were fixing the hot tub. For Rose's ears, Paul said to Jason, "Looks like we fixed it." Now we can relax in this baby tomorrow after I clean and refill it. Are you coming over for the game?"

"I'll be here," Jason replied.

"Then we will see you tomorrow for the Ravens game, 1 pm. You can help cook if you want." Paul winked at Jason. It was becoming a ritual to get all worked up by Jason and then go fuck like animals. Paul wasn't complaining. His wife was insatiable lately. Rose was thankful Paul couldn't read minds.

———————

The traditional fall Sunday had started with football, beer, snacks, and Rose wearing too much clothes. Paul wondered if she felt like she had been teasing too much, maybe being too slutty. Paul had plans to loosen her up for Jason. Jason arrived sporting a white mesh muscle shirt and his neon green board shorts plus flip flops.

As was traditional, they drank beer and wine for the game. Paul and Rose wore their favorite player's purple Raven's jerseys. When the game ended, the music went on and the cooking started. They had already smoked themselves a J. Paul started to push shots of JD on the others. What Jason and Rose didn't know is that Paul was only drinking shots of flat soda. He had this planned ahead of time and so he began feeding them JD while he had soda in a shot glass.

Dinner came out perfect as usual. Fish tacos as the main course made with grilled sea bass and grilled corn on the cob. Gazpacho was served as an appetizer and homemade flan was desert. The three sat digesting and relaxing. Paul said, "I topped off the water in the hot tub and got it back up to temperature this morning, so it should be all set to go. Nice evening for it since it's getting a little cooler out." After some chit chat and compliments on the food, they decided to get into the tub to try out the jets and relax.

Paul began the part of his plan where he fakes being drunk. Rose changed into a white string bikini that accentuated her perfect breasts and tight ass. Paul made sure Rose saw him wobble when he got up and made sure to slur some words. Jason and Rose, on the other hand, didn't need

to act, they were getting pretty hammered.

Paul went back in the house while Jason and Rose got into the tub across from each other. Paul came out a minute later totally nude. Rose's face mirrored her shock, "What are you doing?"

Paul smirked, "It's a hot tub, clothing is optional as far as I know." He had to keep himself flacid for another minute. "Are you guys wearing something?"

Jason quickly responded, "Not anymore!!," as he tossed his shorts on the deck. Then he added, "That just leaves you, Rose, and we've both seen you naked so..."

Rose was quite bold when drunk and the jets would hide her modesty anyway. So she pulled the bows on her top and flung it into Paul's face. He had to get in now since his cock was growing. He sat in the seat next to Rose and helped her remove her bottoms. "There we go, nice and comfy," Paul said, as he giggled a little to reinforce his illusion of drunkenness. "Your turn to get the next round, Jason," Paul said with a cheese eatin grin on his face.

Paul wanted to watch Rose as Jason got out of the tub, but didn't want his watching to deter her from looking. Instead Paul looked toward the house as Jason slowly rose with his muscular ass coming out of the water. Paul waited until the last second to glance over at Rose and saw her looking lustfully at his ass. But before heading into the house, Jason swung around to ask Rose, "Do you want wine or another shot?"

Rose had no choice but to be looking right at his big cock. She let out an involuntary squeak at the vision.

Paul was impressed. He had never seen Jasons cock before. It was not just impressively large but, in Paul's opinion, it was very straight and good looking. Paul wished he had a cock that looked like Jason's."

Rose saw the cock and Jason smiling waiting for an answer. She forgot the question. "Uuuhh, what?"

"Wine?" Jason stood fast with his beautiful cock hanging there until she could answer.

"Yes, thanks," she said as if she was miles away. Paul thought she might be getting really wet now seeing a cock, being naked, and being drunk.

While Jason grabbed the drinks, Paul snuggled into Rose and rubbed her pussy under water. She had her head on his shoulder. He heard an exhale on his neck that signaled she was getting even more excited. Jason was coming back with the drinks while Paul continued to stroke Rose's pussy. Rose got another full frontal view of Jason as he slowly moved back into the tub. Jason passed the drinks around but Paul wasn't worried about having a shot now. He wasn't even buzzed. Paul and Jason threw back their shots. Paul started really pouring on the drunk act after the last shot. It was starting to get late and he wanted to get things rolling. He knew Rose was sexually primed and now the plan was to remove himself.

"Guys, I'm sorry," he said slurring, "I think I have to go pass out, I'm fucking wasted."

Rose looked a bit nervous. "Do you want me to come up with you?" but she didn't move.

Paul made a drunk face at her and said, "Nope, I'm good if I can just get up the stairs without killing myself." He left them and made a show of stumbling up the stairs to the bedroom. The master bedroom is on the second floor in the front of the house which is the opposite side from the back yard and hot tub. The guest bedroom which has been the junk storage room looks into the back yard. Paul had to prep this room ahead of time so there was a path and clear space at the window. He also opened the window this morning. Everything was ready.

Paul went to the bedroom first to pull down the bedding. He remained naked however. Then he headed over to the guest room and silently moved close to the window. He heard Rose giggle. He knew the chances were very slim that either of them would look up to this window and even then they would have a hard time seeing him in the dark.

"I should go make sure Paul is ok. I'll be right back." She lifted herself out of the tub totally nude then turned around to face Jason as he had to her earlier. "You need another drink?" She waited for an answer.

Jason said, "Uhhhh, what?" as he took in the beautiful body in front of him.

Rose laughed hard and said, "Beer?"

"Oh, yeah, sure," Jason said as he smiled but kept his gaze on Paul's gorgeous wife. She turned to head in the house where Paul had already run over to the bed to start his convincing performance of a man passed out. Rose walked in, turned on the light, and went to the bed. Her real reason for the visit became apparent when she began shoving Paul and in a loud voice saying, "Paul, wake up, the house is on fire!" Paul did his best impression of a dead person. When she was convinced he was out cold she said, "Oh Paul, what are you doing to me? You left me down there naked with our hot neighbor."

She turned to leave and shut off the light. Once Paul heard Rose plodding down the stairs, he quickly jumped out of bed and stealthily headed back to the spare bedroom. He looked down to see Jason alone in the tub moving his arm like he was stroking his cock under the bubbles. A minute later Rose emerged still totally naked and carrying a wine and a beer. She slowly stepped into the water with no more bashfulness left in her. She handed Jason the beer and sat right next to him. Jason reached over to the controls and shut off the jets.

"Why'd you do that?" Rose asked.

"I want to be able to see your sexy body," he responded as he stared down at her tits. With the jets off and the bright lights of the hot tub on, Paul could see every detail. The first thing to draw his attention was the fully erect, large, perfectly shaped cock that Jason was holding with his left hand. As he focussed back to Rose, two things stood out. The angle of her head and eyes showed that she was intently staring directly at Jason's cock. The second was that her nipples were standing at full attention, there was no doubt she was fully aroused now.

Jason smirked and said, "You have such cute nipples," as he lightly flicked the closest one. Rose hadn't expected it and let out a quick gasp. She turned a nice shade of pink.

"You shouldn't do that. Paul is right upstairs," she said in an unconvincing voice.

Paul was now stroking his own cock. His nerves were on edge and adrenalin was pumping at every turn. He knew that a point may come where he would need to decide if he should end this. His excitement already had him leaning towards letting anything happen.

Rose felt a surge of adrenalin as well. What was happening? Could she stop herself from the advances that Jason was making. She had been fantasizing about him since he moved in. But since her exhibitions of late, her fantasies have become uncontrollable. If she was alone she masterbated thinking of Jason. If she was having sex with her husband, in her mind it was Jason. But now, after seeing his gorgeous cock next to her, she thought she wouldn't be able to resist.

Jason was good at seducing women. He did it often. That's partly why he's not married anymore. He had cheated on his wife constantly, then she was gone. Neither Paul nor Rose knew this.

"It seems like my cock is interesting to you," he said as Rose's eyes came up from looking at it to look in his eyes. She was a little embarrassed but more excited. His eyes stayed locked on hers. They both felt a jolt of excitement in their loins. "You can touch it." Rose grew a nervous half smile but couldn't respond.

Jason knew if he could stimulate her just a little more she would slip over the edge. He slowly reached over to Rose's breast again. This time his hand cupped her breast and squeezed her nipple between two fingers. Rose did not complain. He started to swirl his thumb around her erect nipple and was rewarded with a deep sigh from Rose. His experience told him that he was home free now. He just had to continue making the right moves.

Rose was now flushed in the face and her eyes were glazed over. Paul's heart was pounding in his chest. Jason stood with his erection pointing straight out. "Go ahead, I know you want to hold it. It's no big deal, just hold it for a second."

Rose started to reach then paused. She knew it was wrong but justified her actions with Jason's explanation that it's no big deal. So she went ahead and put a hand on it with an exhale of resignation. Jason knew it was over, he would have her.

Paul was a bit shocked, excited, and a little mad at his wife, but this was what he wanted. He had to stop stroking or he would cum right now.

Jason sat down and without being asked Rose had started to stroke the wonderful cock in her hand. Jason said, "Use both hands."

Rose responded, "I can't reach."

"Sit up here on my legs." Rose got up and straddled his legs while facing him. She put both hands on his cock and stroked. Jason put his hands on her hips to keep her steady. As she stroked he pulled her hips gently so she got closer and closer. He began licking her nipples, pushing Rose into a lustful trance.

Paul could see that Rose was now pulled so close to Jason that she couldn't stroke anymore. Jason pulled one last time so that her pussy lips were resting on the base of his cock. He rocked his hips to create friction. The base of his cock was rubbing on her clit. Rose began to gasp. She had one hand on his knob when she leaned forward into a long passionate kiss. When Jason abruptly stopped moving, Rose began to move her hips up and down his shaft.

Paul could hear a growling moan escape Rose's lips. He was now shaking and just holding his cock. He could see Jason's perfect cock clearly below the surface of the water. As Rose glided up and down, it was clear she was heading toward an orgasm. Jason too was looking ready to squirt his cum into Paul's hot tub.

Rose had her hands squarely on Jason's shoulders while she pulled her hips away to keep from having an orgasm. Once she slid back against his cock, she again slid up and down, over and over, but each stroke was a little longer. Eventually her longest stroke reached the head of his cock. She stopped there and mashed against the head, girating her hips. Jason was breathing deeply but carefully, trying to keep from ejaculating too soon. She grabbed his meat and pushed the head up and down her slit, making her gasp each time it caressed her clit. Finally she pushed the head down far enough so it sat at her opening.

Paul held his breath as his beautiful wife Rose finally descended with the shaft making penetration. It looked incredible to see his wife succumbing to her overwhelming desire.

Rose had a burst of adrenaline as she felt many emotions, but mostly guilt and lust. She slowly lowered onto his cock, savoring the feeling of being expanded by a cock that was larger than she's ever had. She justified that her husband had made this scenario happen by being too drunk and leaving her naked with Jason. Once Rose hit bottom, she let out a loud feral grunt. Any nearby neighbors would certainly hear it on this quiet night.

Paul heard Rose's noise echoing in the dark back yard. He was now stroking furiously at the sight below. His nerves were shot as he watched his wife fuck another man. She looked so hot with a large cock in her.

Rose rose up and back down with patience that was evident by her continued loud cries and grunts. "Come on!! FUCK me!!," she yelled, imagining the neighbors listening to her slutty sounds. Anyone outside tonight would certainly hear her clearly being fucked.

Jason was pretty proud of himself for his ability to seduce another man's wife. Rose is a beautiful woman and now she was worshipping his cock. He wondered how he could keep Rose for himself.

Once Rose started on a medium speed rhythm, Jason started thrusting from below. They got a timing going to meet hips in the middle. Rose had never felt as good as she felt right now. She realized at that moment she would need this cock more than once.

"OH GOD!!! OH FUCK, that feels good! Fuck me HARDER!!" She knew that her voice could be heard all around the neighborhood. But the only person who mattered was passed out cold.

Jason stood Rose up and spun her around so she could kneel on the seat with her hands on the side. Jason wasted barely 2 seconds to get behind her and inside her pussy. He was taking full advantage of fucking her tonight since it might be the only time. He slammed deep into Rose now, as she was turning into a wild animal.

Paul could see the entire scene but it was the sounds that were driving him crazy. His hearing had become super sensative due to the surging adrenaline. Every moan and whimper from Rose gave Paul an electric jolt. Double slapping sounds of flesh on flesh was thigh on ass with a fainter secondary slap of balls on pussy. It wasn't hard to hear the guttural moans and loud grunts that Rose was projecting into the darkness in a rhythmic pattern consistent with the pounding of her pussy.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!" Rose exclaimed, not concerned about screaming it to the whole neighborhood. She shook several convulsions then continued to receive a pounding from Jason who looked like he was nearing an orgasm. He grunted with each stroke while Rose felt the impacts begin to revive her build up to another orgasm. Jason said, "I'm going to fill your hot pussy with cum."

Rose yelled a bit too loudly, "Fuck yeah, fill me up with your hot cum, baby."

Paul came all over the floor of the spare bedroom when Rose had her orgasm. His cock was now back to fully erect. He had never seen anything so erotic in his life. Jealousy reared its ugly head for a moment. Paul thought this might have been a mistake. Rose was SO aroused, SO loud, and seemed to have no remorse thus far. Did he misjudge his wife? He knew she loved him and loved having sex with him but it looked like she liked having sex with Jason more. He hoped tomorrow would be a new day. Rose would confess, he would forgive her and tell her he did it on purpose so he could watch, then they would fuck like bunnies for weeks.

"OH SHIT, OH FUCK, I'm cumming again!! Don't stop, fuck me harder!! OH GAWD." Rose was cumming harder than she had in her life. Between the night air outside, the warm water, the big cock, and the hot cum inside her, she felt like the ultimate slut getting pounded hard and cumming over and over. She had a quick flash of Paul sleeping in his bed and just a slight twinge of guilt but this was totally worth it. In fact she was already starting to imagine doing this again. She was already thinking about how she could meet with Jason again to fuck. She remembered the conversation she had with Paul about her having sex with another man. If she told him what had happened he would get off on it. But then he'd know and maybe bring it to a stop after realizing he's jealous.