Delmarva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason rallied back to another huge erection a short minute after falling out. Rose turned around and jumped into Jason's arms. She grabbed his hard cock and guided it to her hole again while Jason held her up by her ass. She had never fucked this way before maybe since Jason is the first man that could hold her up this way. She moved her hips on his cock while Jason lifted and dropped her onto it.

Paul was on overload. He had never fucked his wife this well and it was beginning to really bother him.

"Come on baby, one more time. Give me that cum!" Rose began aggressively humping on Jason's cock trying to milk him dry. "Come on baby, let's cum together." For another 2 minutes they worked it hard. The moaning and grunts were coming to a peak then, "OOHH, YES, I'm cumming again," Rose yelled.

"Me too!!," Jason grunted while breathing hard. At the same moment, Paul came on the wall under the window. The lovers detached and fell back into the water, spent. Paul sat down, also spent. He looked at the scene below not believing what he just watched. It was more than he could have dreamed.

"I better get up to bed soon," Rose said with a concerned look. Paul jumped up and got back to bed.

Rose looked guilty when she told Jason, "This never happened, right?"

"The way I understand it is that you would be forgiven if you fessed up to Paul. Does this mean you are hoping to get together again?"

"Listen, he probably would forgive me. In fact he would probably be turned on by it, but it might also be the last time. I think I need this again." Rose stood up to get out of the tub.

"I think I could get used to this on a regular basis actually," Jason said winking at Rose as he picked up his clothes and started walking home.

Rose headed to bed after cleaning up a bit. Paul continued his performance of being passed out. When she was getting in bed he heard Rose sobbing and wanted to pull her to his chest and apologize for doing this to her, but he had to wait till tomorrow.

———————

Once again Paul was up early after the emotional night. He needed to get busy to keep his mind busy. He finished cleaning up the house and put on coffee. He also made a simple breakfast for them both since it was a work day. As he walked over to get some paprika Paul almost ran Rose over. She had come around the corner and when they were face to face unexpectedly, she flashed a brief guilty look before cutting through it to smile, give him a peck on the cheek and say "good morning."

Rose asked, "How are you up so early after being blitzed last night. I know I have a headache."

Paul nonchalantly said, "I took a couple aspirin and drank some OJ. That usually does it for me. What time did you come to bed?"

"Oh, I came up right after you but you were passed out already. It wasn't right to be alone with Jason while you were in bed."

Paul could feel the heat rising into his neck and the adrenaline rushing in his gut. She was going to lie to him about the whole thing. What could he do now? "You know it would have been ok with me if you stayed up with Jason for a while. He's our friend."

Rose thought for a moment. "You do realize that you left us there naked together, don't you? I know you were drunk, but was that really a good idea?"

"No, I suppose that's pushing the envelope a bit. I'm sorry for putting you in that position. But remember what I said a while back about watching you fuck another guy? I still think that would be a turn on, if you wanted to." Paul hoped this would give her good reason to confess.

"What if I did it behind your back, would you still be happy about it?"

"I wouldn't be happy because I want to watch but I would certainly forgive you the first time if you told me. Why, did something happen?" Paul looked at Rose intently but she looked away.

"No, of course not. I was just wondering about this whole fetish you have. Maybe someday we can explore that but for now I think we should stay faithful to our vows," Rose said with a straight face.

Paul was now internalizing his rage. He rationalized that he would give her the rest of the week to get up the guts to tell him the truth. The couple got ready and left for work. After work there was no discussion about the previous night.

On Tuesday, Paul reminded Rose that he and Jason would be fishing next Sunday since the Ravens have the bye week. He said they would make it home in time for a late dinner.

Two days later, Rose still hadn't said anything about Sunday. But she did have an unexpected surprise for Paul. "I decided to come fishing with you two on Sunday. I texted Jason and he said it was Ok. I just want to catch some rays and hang with the guys. Isn't that exciting?"

Paul thought it was not normal for Rose to want to go fishing. She had always said no in the past. "You're going to take some Dramamine then, right? I hope you don't get bored because once we get out there we aren't coming back till we're done."

On Saturday Jason and Paul got all the gear ready and loaded. They would be leaving by 4 am to have their gear stowed in the boat by 5 am and have the lines out by 6 am. Everyone went to bed early to be up so early.

Sunday morning they dressed, made a thermos of coffee and left. They remained on schedule and were leaving the harbor by 5:30 am. The boat is Jason's pride and joy. Paul thought he must have given up a lot in the divorce in order to keep it for himself. It was a 30 foot Pursuit 3000 offshore, perfect for hunting yellowfin tuna or any gamefish really.

Paul sent out the first lure behind the boat as they headed for the deeper water. He

placed the rod in the rod holder and sent out the second line on the starboard. The first beer of the day was at 6:30 am after the lines were set.

Jason said, "One more mile and we will be heading north. There's some chatter on the radio about yellowfin in that direction."

Meanwhile, Rose set up camp in the stern on a lounge seat to relax until it was warm enough to sunbathe.

By the time they made it to the area where the fish were reported they had caught one small yellowfin and had one that got off. The sun was shining bright and the air was warm. Rose was now laying out in her bikini although she often got up to "get a drink" and flirt with Jason.

Paul spent most of his time tending the poles in the stern. Jason made Paul practice his knots every trip just like Quint did to Brody in Jaws. Today he was practicing a surgeon's knot. It's a slip knot that doesn't unslip. Tying knots with 50 lb test fishing line can be tricky with its thickness.

The next time Rose went to the bow and was near Jason, Paul decided to go grab a beer and see what they were doing. As he started for the front of the boat he saw them open a beer and drop a pill into it.

Paul's hackles were fully raised. He bent down and crawled back to his seat with a new beer. He opened the beer and slid it behind a nearby bucket. Rose made her way towards Paul. "You ready for another beer, Babe?"

"Sure, thanks Babe," he said with a friendly smile as she bent over for a peck on the lips. Paul was proud of his new acting ability. Once Rose turned around, Paul switched beers and hucked the drugged one overboard. After she sat on the lounger looking Paul's direction, he took a long pull off his beer. In his mind he was going for a repeat of Sunday night. He was going to fake being passed out. He hoped that's what the drug was supposed to do. Then he would sit and see what happens.

Paul finished off his beer and stated to Rose, "Man, I'm starting to get tired already." He figured another 5 or 10 minutes and he should look to be out cold.

Jason's cock was hard already with anticipation of having Rose again. He was at the helm waiting for Rose to let him know that Paul was out.

Paul let his head slump back in his seat as he began his fake sleep. Rose gave it a few minutes before going over to check on him. "PAUL!! PAUL!!" She shoved his shoulder but got no response. Rose skipped to the helm and let Jason know that Paul was out. Jason's cock twitched hard and he had to adjust himself.

Jason cut the engine and strolled to the stern with Rose in tow. He quickly retrieved the lines that were being trolled and put the rods back in the holders. "He should be out for hours," he told her. "Wake up cuck!!," he yelled as he slapped Paul's face pretty hard. Paul kept his cool and kept up the facade.

Rose smiled widely, "We are gunna have fun." She promptly pulled off her bikini top, threw it on Paul's head and jumped into Jason's strong arms. She grabbed his cock through his shorts. "Someone wants out!," she exclaimed. Jason pulled off his shirt and her bikini bottoms while Rose undid his belt. Jason threw the pile of clothes on Paul as well. Rose impatiently whipped down his shorts and underwear as Jason's cock slapped her under her chin. "Oh my god, it's more beautiful than I remembered. I love this cock!!" She took his head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip. "Mmmmmmmmmm," she started to aggressively suck up and down his shaft as far as she could go, then began taking some into her thoat.

She had worked on this with Paul and recently got his entire cock into her mouth. Rose worked a couple inches of Jason's cock into her throat. 'This is a work in progress', she thought. A flash of guilt hit her but remembering her last infidelity, she knew it would fade quickly. In fact her twat was now leaking down her legs bringing her attention to the lust she was experiencing now.

"I can't wait anymore, I need you inside me now," she moaned in the warm sunshine. "Fuck me, baby."

Paul was boiling inside. He wanted to jump up and beat the two of them to death. Still his cock was hard. It was good that some of their discarded clothes were in his lap. Rose turned from Jason and put her hands on Paul's shoulders, while Jason lined up behind her. Jason slowly pushed deep into her tight, hot twat. Rose yelled out, "Ohhh YEEEES, FUCK MEEEE!!!" Jason took his time, starting with a slow, intimate pace. He could feel every soft part of her beautiful pussy. Before long his male lust took over and he began pumping hard. The action of her being pounded from behind made Paul's body and head shake. Her cries and moans were right in his ears. Her heavy breathing and panting was right in his neck. He felt her tits slap his chest over and over. They were fucking like unbridled animals. Being miles out to sea removed any inhibitions Rose had at home. She was now loudly screaming in ecstasy. Jason was thrusting for all he was worth and flesh was slapping loudly.

"Come on baby, I know you want to cum in me. Come on baby, do it now. Ummmfff."

Paul almost opened his eyes as Rose dug into his shoulders with her nails while cresting into orgasm. Jason made some loud moans of his own and obviously came during Rose's climax.

"Oh fuck that was great," Jason sighed. "Too bad the cuck slept through it. He could have eaten you out. I think he might have liked it." Jason hauled back and slapped Paul again.

"Stop doing that!!," Rose yelled. "That's my husband. Besides, you're going to leave marks on him."

Paul was beside himself but was happy his wife defended him, even if she was a lying, cheating cunt. He was trying to formulate a plan for after this train wreck. What should he do? He could confront her and tell her to stop and chalk it up to fulfilling his fantasy. That didn't seem right after being drugged, lied to, cuckolded, humiliated, and it's not even over yet.

Jason said, "I gotta pee." Still being naked, he turned toward Paul, pulled the clothes off him and began pissing on his crotch. "Haha, now he's going to think he pissed himself."

"You're really an asshole, why are you being like this? What did he do to you? He's supposed to be your friend. Now he has to think he pissed himself? That's humiliating for him." Rose looked pretty pissed.

Jason pondered the question, "Maybe I'm just jealous that he has such a sexy wife and I'm just a fucking divorcée. Come on let's go enjoy the sun." They went to the seats under the flybridge and layed next to each other. After a few minutes of talking, Rose began stroking Jason's cock. Before too long his member was standing at attention.

Eventually Rose stood up to straddle Jason. She lined up and plunged down on his cock. "OH YES, yes, yes, yes, I could do this all day. FUUUUUCK!!" She controlled her rhythm in order to make it last. "OH God, I love your cock!! Do NOT cum until I'm ready, you hear me?"

Paul couldn't see but could hear the couple begin their second round of hot sex. He could hear the wetness of an overexcited pussy being fucked hard. Rose was now pistoning herself on the huge cock like she was a machine. She was breathing like she just ran a competitive sprint.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, you can get ready to cum now," Rose said in a panting voice.

Jason held on to her beautiful breasts and said, "Way ahead of you, I'm ready when you are. Oh shit, here it comes, UGGHH OHH, yes, mmm." Rose lurched and convulsed heavily as she reached her own orgasm.

The couple went back to relaxing in the sun for a good hour. Rose felt cum leaking from her but didn't clean herself. It made her feel slutty to be covered in cum. Jason got up and threw the ladder over the side of the boat. He dove off the side and when he came up he yelled, "Come on, the water's beautiful." Rose jumped in and swam into Jason's arms.

"What are we doing? What are we going to do about Paul? I don't feel good about this."

Rose said as she began to cry.

Jason only knew one thing, he was not going to stop wanting to fuck this beautiful, slutty woman. "We have to find a way to keep this going, that's all I know. Do you think he might let us fuck for his kicks? Or maybe he would open your marriage. If not, you just have to leave him for me."

They climbed back in the boat talking about Paul like he wasn't there. Rose continued, "I love my husband, I don't want a divorce, and I don't think he would accept us having a continuing affair. I have to tell him what I've done and hope he forgives me. It will be over but I think we both had some fun, right?"

"That's not an option!!" Jason snapped loudly. "You need to think of some other option. I need you to be mine!!"

Rose was stunned by the outburst. She was afraid that Jason was losing control of himself. She resolved to enjoy the rest of today and straighten out the mess with her husband tomorrow. She felt a pang of guilt and fear for the future eating away at her fun day. The couple lounged naked in the sun for a few minutes until the sound of another boat made them stir.

Jason looked over the starboard.

"That's a whale watching tour boat." Jason walked to the ladder leading up to the flybridge. "Come up here with me." They both made it up to the top and gazed out over the open ocean. There were gulls diving on the water a short distance away. Jason knew if he put out the lines he would be into some fish. As an avid fisherman, it was tempting but he had something better in his grasp. He needed a little more. He also had to figure out how he was going to keep this woman for himself. "I think you want all those people with binoculars to see your naked body. Am I right?" His cock had perked back up with the touch of her hands on his back and ass. They switched around so she was in front facing the approaching boat. He rubbed his hand over her pussy and slid his middle finger through her wet lips. They kissed over her shoulder. The port side of the boat seemed to collect more and more of the passengers with binoculars raised to their faces. Rose couldn't hide her excitement. It became obvious that she loved having her body on display.

Paul's head was still leaning back over his chair. From this angle he could see the top deck directly. He was surprised to see the couple begin another erotic session. The deck was surrounded only by railing, so his view was totally uninhibited. He thought for a moment that maybe these two were meant for each other and a divorce was the only way this could end.

Jason slowly entered Rose from behind as she leaned over the railing. Rose moaned and panted. She couldn't remember the last time she had so much sex in one day. She lost count of her orgasms already. Her perky tits were starting to bounce erotically as Jason pounded methodically from behind. Jason pulled his cock out completely with a smile on his face. "I want your ass now. I'm going to fuck your ass."

Paul almost jumped out of his seat. He thought to himself, 'She has never let me fuck her ass, she better not let him!!'

"I haven't ever done that. Paul wanted to but I said no. Besides, I would need a lot of lube, haha," Rose said nervously.

Jason smirked holding out his hand with a packet, "I have lube right here. I love that I'll be the first. Then it will become my hole. I will own it." He squirted the lube on his cock and wiped the excess inside her crack.

Rose looked upset and excited at the same time. "Oh god, I don't know. Will it even fit?"

Jason didn't answer, he just stuck his lube covered middle finger into her sphincter. Rose moaned with the invasion. She has had a finger in her ass. She did enjoy the dirty feeling of it. After a few thrusts, he pushed a second finger in. Rose gasped at the spreading of her ass. She thought to herself that this was much more erotic than she expected. In order to ready her for his big cock he needed a third finger in her. "Now just relax your hole." He gently pushed three fingers into her hole. The deeper they went, the more her sphincter stretched.

Rose was in a state of complete lust. Her exhibitionism was taking over. She was 18 feet above the water, standing on a platform with just a thin railing around it, about to get assfucked in front of maybe 20 or 30 voyeurs on the whale watching trip.

Paul was totally humiliated at this point. His wife of ten years was going to give up her ass to Jason when she had never allowed him to enjoy the feeling.

Rose was doubled over the railing with her eyes closed. Jason removed his fingers. He put his head against her rosebud. "Stay relaxed and it should feel like heaven." He pushed more and his head was in. Priming her with his fingers had helped. She took the first couple inches without much pain. Jason pushed two inches in and out knowing this was as much girth as she would have to endure. The rest would just be filling her up. Rose was gasping in anticipation of the pain. There was some at first but now she thought it felt good. She actually wanted more, even if it hurt. Jason complied. He slowly worked the rest into her rectum, right to his balls.

Rose moaned, "Oh my god, is it all in me?"

Paul mumbled to himself, "Oh my god."

Jason pulled his cock back to the head and then back in to his balls, pulling on Rose's hips to be sure he was as deep as he could go. Rose let out a long, loud, guttural moan. "Oh fuck, this feels SOOO GOOD!!" Her left hand dropped from the railing to cover her pussy. She moved her fingers into her folds and swiped up and down the slit gathering moisture. Jason started pushing in and out, eventually slamming hard into her ass. Her body hung over the rail with her tits bouncing erotically. She yelled "Oh, Oh, Oh," in time to the thrusts into her ass.

Paul watched the cock sliding in and out faster now and saw Rose start to rub her clit side to side. She was whimpering and breathing erratically. "Are they watching MEEEE!!!?" Paul couldn't believe it when she cried out and a hard gush of liquid sprayed everywhere. Some of it even blew onto his face. His eyes were wide with awe when Rose opened her eyes hanging over the railing. They saw each other eye to eye for a second. Jason let out a loud moan and filled her ass with cum. During the slight distraction Paul closed his eyes.