Delmarva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"JASON!!! He's awake. His eyes were open!!" Jason was still marveling at the hot ass he just fucked. No girl has ever fucked him this good. He was wondering how he could keep her forever.

Once the words sunk in he replied, "That's not possible, he should be out at least another two or three hours."

The lovers descended and went to check on Paul. Once more Jason slapped him. This time was much harder than before. The sound made Rose jump and she began to cry. "I can't do this anymore!!"

"Listen, you are mine now. I don't care what this fuck has to say about it. I think I should just cut his throat and feed him to the sharks." Jason had a very serious far away look in his eyes. He wasn't joking. Rose was afraid. She didn't know what to do. Jason had his knife on his belt. She considered trying to grab it but knew it wouldn't work.

"Let's get something to eat and we can talk about what to do," she said nervously. Jason agreed and they went to the bow to pull out something to eat.

Paul knew he had only a few minutes. He had thought of a few ideas but the one he had in mind was crazy. His knife was too far away to chance it. He wasn't simply mad at Jason. He had to pay. Paul was sure the death threat was not a joke. He seemed obsessed with Rose to the point of taking her forcibly or even killing her. He grabbed the line he had been tying knots with. It still had a surgeon's knot at one end. The other end he fastened to the anchor. He finished just in time for the couple to return.

Rose was pleading for Jason to give up his thoughts of taking her from Paul. "I could never love you the way I love Paul. Please don't do anything to him!!" She was crying hysterically.

Jason turned on his heal to look Rose in the eye with his knife in his hand. "You will be mine or be dead!"

Paul knew that Jason planned to carry out his plan. Jason sounded completely crazy. Jason approached with his knife out. Rose screamed, "NO!!" and lunged toward Jason. Jason simply shoved her to the deck with his forearm, but the distraction was enough for Paul. He jumped up, slipped the line over Jason's head, and hit the anchor lever. The 50 pound test line yanked Jason grotesquely overboard as his knife fell on the deck.

Rose screamed. Then tried to comprehend what just happened. Rose continued crying and shaking. Had Jason held onto his knife, he would have been able to cut the line from his neck. Had it been a poorly tied knot or a simple slipknot, he could simply slip it off his head. Paul had thought they could try to drive away and leave Jason behind in that case, but who knows. Currently, Jason was being dragged to the bottom while his eardrums explode knowing he is about to drown in the black depths.

With an overload of adrenaline still coarsing through his veins, Paul could only think of one thing to say. "Jason won't be over for dinner tonight."

Rose ran over to Paul and bear hugged him. She was still crying uncontrollably. Paul tried to console her but it went on for several minutes before Rose started trying to figure things out. "So..So were you awake the whole time?" Paul nodded. "So you heard and saw all the stuff we did?" He nodded again. "So I don't understand why you don't kill me too. Or how you killed Jason. Or why Jason got so crazy. And how did you not get drugged? And why you still stand here with your arms around me. Mostly, I don't know what's next. This is some fucking shit show."

"Let's sit down." Paul led her to the seats and began talking. "First things first, we have to call the coast guard to report Jason's death. Then we try to put things back together. As for not getting drugged? I saw you put the pill in the beer and switched beers. Then I faked being out cold. It wasn't easy for several reasons. I was humiliated, slapped, pissed on, and almost too angry to contain myself. Honestly I should have stopped you before it got started, but that's a cross I have to bear. And FYI, I set up the whole hot tub session on purpose. I was never passed out that night. I watched from the spare bedroom." Rose's face reflected her shock. "I regret that decision as well. So as you can see, I hold nearly as much blame as you. This is why I still have my arm around you, I want you to stay with me. Besides, you defended me the whole time I was supposedly out. Can we just call it one messed up week in ten years of marriage. I'm not mad about last Sunday. After watching him fuck your brains out today, I understand why you wanted it so bad. You should know that every second I watched you with him, my cock was hard as a rock. No matter what other emotions ran through my mind, watching you fuck turns me on."

Rose hugged Paul close, still crying but smiling a little, hopeful that they could patch things up.

"Let's get this shit show over-with so we can go home." Paul put in the call and waited for the authorities to show up. They told them their story, crazy as it sounded. Paul was brought to the state police barracks for further questioning. Rose and Paul's crazy stories matched. There was no proof that it wasn't self defense so Paul was let go. They may be called back for more questioning in the future but the worst was behind them.

Two weeks later, the officer in charge of Paul's case called to inform him he was officially off the hook. The officer conveyed a piece of information that stunned Paul. When Paul got off the phone he called Rose into the room to give her the good news. She was so happy that she jumped into Paul's arms. "Guess what else I found out?" Rose shrugged. "Officer Ryan said that Jason was not divorced, his wife is presumed dead. Jason was charged with murder but got off due to lack of evidence. They never found a body. I bet I know where it went!"

Rose slapped her hand over her mouth. "Oh my god."

Life at home had become more normal over time. The married couple gave thanks for having each other. However, Rose never denied Paul anal again. In fact, she loved it now and begged him to ream her ass regularly. In fact she continued to squirt every time.

Paul still held on to his fantasy of watching Rose fuck other men, but he was afraid to try that again. He knew he would broach the subject with Rose again someday. For now, the couple got back to a routine including Sunday football and cooking. The relationship remained strong in spite of, or perhaps partly due to, the events of that week in September.