Delmarva

Story Info
Exhibitionist wife and voyeur husband, mistakes were made.
12.5k words
3.91
24.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot and humid September day on the Delmarva peninsula. Rose was up early to let the dog out into their fenced back yard. She returned to the bedroom to cuddle with her husband Paul and seemed a little flustered.

"Something wrong?" Paul asked.

"Paul, don't get mad, but Jason just saw my bare tits," she said with a bit of a sly grin.

His cock twitched as he asked, "How did that happen?"

"Sorry Babe, I forgot I didn't have much on for clothes when I let Fezzik out. It's only 6 am. Jason must have gotten an early start in the yard this morning, cause he was in his backyard and caught me topless."

Jason had been their next door neighbor for about six months. Jason and Paul became good friends immediately. He's about 5 years younger than Paul and was divorced before he moved here.

"That lucky bastard got to see your perfect tits?" Paul rolled on top of his beautiful wife hoping for some morning nookie.

"Well, well, well, does the thought of Jason seeing my tits excite you?" Rose had a wide grin on her face.

"Apparently," he said, while his stiff cock was mashed between their bodies. He reached down to feel his wife's pussy and found it quite wet. "I don't think I'm the only one." Paul sank two fingers into Rose. She was surprised by the sudden invasion and let out a loud gasp.

"Maybe I'm an exhibitionist after all," she said as she began to breath erratically. She reached down to grasp Paul's cock. "I want your cock inside me." She began stroking his hard member. "Come on Babe, fuck me." Paul slowly replaced his fingers with his raging hard-on. He began fucking her slowly at first then began pumping aggressively, pounding her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh gawd!! Fuck me babe!! You like when Jason sees my tits? Come on babe, fuck me harder!! Our hot young neighbor just saw my sexy tits!!" Her words drove Paul crazy as he started to gush cum into his sexy wife. The sensation of his cum shooting into her made Rose climax as well. After a few minutes to regain their composure, Rose said, "Damn, that was hot, Babe. I guess we pushed one of your pervy buttons."

"I guess so, that was a blast. So tomorrow is Sunday, I'll bet Jason will be working in the yard again. You should let the dog out again, but this time do it naked. And I can watch from the kitchen," Paul said.

"Are you fucking serious? I don't know, babe, it's not nice to tease him like that. Besides, I have a little modesty you know."

"Since when are you that modest? Your bikinis show off almost the same amount as being naked. It will just be a little spank bank material for him."

"Mmm, you mean our sexy friend is going to jerk off to the thought of my body? That's pretty hot I guess. Ok, I'll see if I have the balls to do it."

—————————

Paul had been awake two hours before the agreed upon time to get up, which was 6 am. His cock was hard as nails. Then he heard some noise from Jason's yard which sent a pulse of adrenaline through his veins. His stomach flipped a couple times. He couldn't wait, he shoved Rose to wake her up.

"What?" She rolled over with her eyes squinting and added in her still half asleep voice, "The alarm hasn't even gone off yet!! Oh my God, you can't wait anymore? Fine, I'll go let the dog out as soon as I fix my hair."

When she came out of the bathroom Paul was shaking in anticipation. She looked somehow sexier than he had ever seen her. She had been sleeping topless once again but still had her panties on. Fezzik was jumping around the room, excited to go out.

Rose said, "Just a second, Fezzik. I'm almost ready. Are you ready perv boy?"

"Totally!! But aren't you a little overdressed," he said with a wide grin. She rolled her eyes at Paul and slid her panties off in a quick motion.

As he walked up and gave her a kiss, she put her panties in his hand. "I bet you want these."

He held them to his nose and headed down the stairs like a kid on Christmas but with tented boxers. He went to the kitchen where he would be able to see Jason's back yard as well as his naked wife at the slider. "There he is in his back yard,"

Paul exclaimed.

Five feet before Rose got to the door, she said, "Are you sure about this?"

"Fuck yes!! My adrenaline is pumping and my cock is erect. Go for it, Babe!"

He watched her slowly approach the door where Fezzik had been whining. She opened the door to let him out and nonchalantly watched the dog as he ran to the opposite side of the yard from Jason. Paul turned just in time to see Jason's head swing around to see the dog run out. Then his eyes widened as he took in the sight of Paul's sexy naked wife. Jason could look at her uninterrupted since she was purposely looking the other direction.

Paul was enjoying the look on his face but wanted a little more. "Babe, slowly turn toward him and try to make eye contact." She didn't object and did as Paul said. At first Jason tried to look away like he didn't see but Rose had balls enough to maintain her gaze until Jason looked back. They looked at each other for several seconds that felt like an hour. Rose improvised a shy little wave good morning to him then turned and entered the house with Fezzik coming in behind her. Jason still had his shocked look and hand up to wave for a moment after.

He wasn't shocked by how sexy Rose looked naked. He had been checking out her body since he moved here. She has pert yet bouncy little c-cup tits that he now knows have cute little brown nipples that were poking out proudly this morning. Her little shaved pussy was hot as hell. With the new mental image firmly entrenched in his memory, Jason had to head inside to spend a little time with his boner.

Once the door closed, Paul started to laugh nervously. He had Rose's panties up to his face and his cock was in his hand. "Let's go back upstairs." Rose followed him looking flushed. It had been an arousing thrill so they got back in bed to play. Paul peeked out the window but didn't see Jason anywhere. "Aha, spank bank first withdrawal. That was so fucking hot, Babe."

He turned to see her face was flushed and her eyes were glazed over. He knew right now he could have his way with her. "Stroke my cock a little?"

In a monotoned voice as if in a trance, Rose said, "Stroke your cock? Sure." She stroked his now exposed and erect cock. He sat on the bed and began fondling his wife's breasts and tweaked her nipples. This seemed to bring her from dreamland to lustland. She noticed that she was stroking his cock, and decided to dive on it with her mouth. Paul could tell she had lost control of her desires.

She sucked his cock ravenously. She even tried to deep throat Paul's average sized dick which she had been trying to learn. This time was different, she was forcing his cock down. For the first time she got past the choking and put his cock down her esophagus. 'What a feeling', Paul thought. "Rose, I'm gunna cum!!" He didn't want to stop at just a blow job but this was a championship caliber BJ. "Rose, I-I'M CUMMING!! OH uhh! Oh fuck that's good. That is gooood, yup that's really goooood." He finally stopped cumming buckets. Rose opened her mouth so Paul could see the last remnant of his cum he had injected into her mouth. She closed her mouth and made an obvious swallowing sound, then smiled wickedly.

She was still in a daze of pure lust when Paul pulled her legs over the side of the bed and pulled her knees apart. As he started to kneel in front of her heat, he said, "Did you look him in the eyes while you were naked?"

"Ahuh, it made me so wet." He pushed his tongue into her wet lips, she moaned and laid back on the bed. Paul plunged his tongue into her hole, she squealed. Paul teased, nibbled, and licked at her delicious labia, she moaned and whined. By the time he made it to her clit, she was thrashing and gasping. "Please!! Lick my hot clit!! OHHH, FUCK!! I've got to CUM, Babe!!" She squirmed and bucked as Paul sucked her clit into his mouth. He slid two fingers into her hot hole with plans to finish her off.

"OOHH MY GOD, I'm cumming!!" Rose trembled in an orgasm that was started and intensified by her naughty exploits earlier. She couldn't let Paul know what she was thinking. Paul held Rose lovingly while she came down from her powerful orgasm.

"I guess I'm not the only one who has pervy buttons to push. That seems to have brought forth a very naughty side of you," Paul giggled like a girl. His brain was already trying to come up with a plan for the next step of this erotic adventure. He wondered if Rose remembered his fantasy about her fucking another man. Paul hoped this could start the process.

————————————

It was 2 pm, the Ravens game was on and Jason hadn't even been over to Paul's house yet. Paul thought he might be a little embarrassed by what had happened. Paul finally picked up his phone and texted Jason.

Paul: Hey Bro, what's up? You still coming over for dinner?"

Jason: Yeah man, I need to talk to you though

Paul: OK, dinner is at 5 pm but you can show up whenever

Paul and Rose loved to cook together. Sunday dinner was always an important meal for them. It would be planned out on Monday and Tuesday. Then groceries on Wednesday. Saturday was prep, they would prep anything they could and usually made the dessert Saturday as well. On Sunday it was football till around 4 pm. Then they would start cooking. But they liked to be primed first. Football already had them drinking. Then before starting to cook, they would smoke a joint. The final piece each week is the decision on what vinyl to spin while cooking. They took turns each week choosing the tunes to cook to.

With a buzz and some tunes they bounced around the kitchen working as a team. The weed made put them in sync with each other. It was beautiful. This weeks selection was picked by Paul, "Blind Faith."

"Ok, I already know next week's music selection, I'm going with 'Traffic', 'Low spark of high healed boys'. It just makes sense." Rose smiled and turned to the door as it opened, Jason had arrived. She felt a twinge of embarrassment thinking about this morning. She quickly averted her eyes focusing back to dinner.

"Hey guys, whats on the menu tonight besides 'Blind Faith'?" Jason noticed the tense atmosphere but tried to keep things light. "By the way, when do I get to pick the music to cook by?"

Everyone laughed which eased the tension in the air. "You may never get to pick. I can't wait three weeks to get my way. You can try to get Rose to take a request. The menu is Coq au vin with some scalloped potatoes and creme brulee for desert. Rose and Jason looked at each other awkwardly then broke their gaze.

"Honey, I'm going in the living room for a minute with Jason can you handle this?" Paul said.

"Yeah, listen for the smoke alarm though."

Paul led Jason out of the kitchen while Rose continued clanging pans and "Had to cry today" started playing.

"Listen, let me ask you something. I need you to help me out." Paul had a vision and it involved Jason. "So you got a nice view of my wife's body."

"Dude, I'm sorry, that's what I wanted to talk about. I feel bad about that," Jason smirked.

"Stop it!! You're a fucking dude. Of course you had to look. She's fucking hot too, isn't she?"

"Well, yes she is. I'd do her." Jason said, smirking like a frat boy.

"Listen, that's exactly what I need to discuss. Rose and I have been married for 10 years. Sex is very good still, but I think it could be better. I have expressed interest to Rose about a fantasy of mine. I want to see her have sex with another man." Jason began to interupt but Paul put his hand up.

"Dude, please, let me get this all out first then you can say what you want. She looks at it like some fantasy that will never happen and that's unacceptable. I need your help making this happen. So the first question is, would you like to fuck my wife?"

"Whoa!! I'm shocked. Give me a second." Jason looked like he was deep in reflection.

He thought about the most diplomatic way to tell his friend he most certainly will fuck Rose. "First of all, like you said, I'm a guy, so of course I would love to fuck Rose. I've been single for over 6 months with no females in my life. And yes, Rose is super hot. My concerns are as follows. First, you are my friend and I don't want to screw that up. Sunday dinners are what gets me through the week. Second is your marriage. If I was responsible for some sort of damage to your marriage I would feel like shit forever." Jason sat back on the couch as Rose called out to them that dinner was ready. He didn't actually have any of these "concerns", Jason was just trying to grease the gears and help Paul continue down this dangerous road.

Paul grimaced. "I hear ya, we can talk more later. Let's go eat."

Dinner started off quiet while everyone was enjoying the chicken. Paul noticed a couple of uncomfortable looks between Jason and Rose. "So Jason, I heard you saw my wife's tits," Paul said with a big smile. Jason and Rose both almost spit out the food in their mouth.

"Asshole, yes I did, and I'm not apologizing, it was her own fault." But now he looked confidently at her eyes. Rose looked at Jason and smiled widely back. "I'm sure it was an accident, besides it's just natural, no big deal, they're just breasts."

Rose avoided the obvious omition of today's fully naked exposure that was not an accident. Rose and Jason had looked at each other for a 4 second eternity. Rose was turned on by the thought of this morning. She has also admitted to Paul that she thinks Jason is hot. That didn't mean she was going to try to fuck him but he is young and in great shape.

When dinner was over, they cleared the table and Rose volunteered to load the dishes. Meanwhile, Jason and Paul spoke again on the deck after some tokes from a bowl. "Listen, I have a plan. I don't want you to answer until tomorrow so you can think about it. I want you to seduce my wife. I want her to think I don't know what's happening. If you can get her to fuck you, she will tell me afterward. It would be so much better if I wasn't coaxing her to do it. I think you want to do it and I want you to do it. I'm convinced that Rose will want it too."

"Fuck man, my cock is getting hard just from imagining it. I don't know, let me take the time to think it over. It seems weird and the way you want it to happen is even more screwed up. She's going to think I'm a shitty friend." Jason had already made up his mind. He just needed to play it cool.

"I know, but I'll fess up about my plan afterward. Who knows, you might not be able to get in her pants anyway."

"Woah, that sounds like a challenge, haha. You know what? I'm gunna start the process tonight while I'm still considering it. If I decide to call it off, no harm done."

Rose came out to the deck after cleaning up the kitchen. "So you stop talking as soon as I show up? Guess you were talking about me."

Jason jumped right in before Paul could start. "You know it, I was just telling Paul how hot I think you are." He smiled broadly as Rose turned all shades of red.

"You're such a dick. I'll bet you ran inside and jerked off after you saw me naked," she said grinning back. She turned to look at Paul who already could see signs of arousal in her eyes.

Jason quickly responded, "You know I did, I haven't been with a woman in over six months." The second part was a lie.

Rose contemplated for a moment, looked at Jason, and said, "I find it hard to believe a studly guy like you can't get laid."

"Between the break up and work, I haven't had the time or emotional stability to think about dating yet." Jason looked sincere, he didn't look like he was joking anymore. He looked pretty sad actually. Jason thought to himself he should have been an actor.

"Jason, I'm sorry. I know you're still hurting. I wish I could help."

Jason replied, slipping back into a joking voice, "Oh, you could definitely help." He smiled again.

"You wish, big guy."

"That's right, I am the big guy!" He winked at Rose and she blushed.

Paul was deviously trying to help Rose along with her flirty conversation. "Honey, aren't you always telling me how you wish I was a big guy?"

Rose gasped and then laughed nervously. After some less exciting conversation the night ended. Some ground work had been laid out tonight. Jason still hadn't answered for sure that he would try his best friend's plan. Paul was excited by the spicy overtones of the night. He hoped his friend would decide to go forward. Once again the couple fucked like animals due to the excitement of the evening.

————————

On Tuesday, Paul and Jason went out to play pool and have some beers. Jason asked, "Why are you sucking so bad tonight? You're missing more shots than you're making."

Paul knew what was wrong. His mind was somewhere else. "So have you made your decision yet? I need to know, this is killing me."

"Alright, I get it, you can't wait anymore. I guess I'll do it but with a few caveats. I want the option to stop at any time without you being pissed off about it. I also want you to admit the truth to Rose if things go wrong. I'm very worried about what could go wrong but the prospect of having sex with that hot wife of yours is just too good to pass up." Jason was laying it on thick with his "concerns."

"Trust me when I say I'm pretty nervous myself but the payoff is too lucrative. I can't fucking wait. So you should come over on Saturday and Sunday all day. I can make up a reason. That should give you some time to work your magic," Paul said with a nervous smile.

————————

Paul warned Rose on Friday night that Jason was coming over Saturday morning to help him fix the jets on the hot tub. They weren't actually broken but it was a good excuse to bring Jason over. Saturday morning Rose was making breakfast wearing what Paul considered to be a pretty revealing outfit. He didn't complain, of course, he was just surprised to see her in a t-shirt with no bra and a pair of pajama shorts. He was curious if she planned to change. Maybe she just wanted to continue teasing Jason though. Either way it got Paul hard thinking about it. "Jason should be here soon," Paul said nonchalantly to see if she ran off to change. He was pleasantly surprised to see her stay put.

"We should have had him come for breakfast. I'll keep some warm till he gets here in case he's hungry." She wrapped a plate up in foil and threw it in the oven. Paul couldn't help noticing how hot her ass looked in those thin shorts. He was willing to bet she didn't have panties on. He was imagining Jason slipping her clothes off and fucking her right in front of him.

Jason showed up a few minutes later with some tools that he dropped outside. He strolled in looking like he just woke up. Rose asked, "Have you eaten? I saved a plate for you."

"Actually, I'm starving but I was late so I skipped eating."

Rose opened the oven again and bent over to pull out the food. After ogling her ass, Jason and Paul looked at each other and smiled. Rose caught the smiles knowing what it was about. 'Pervs,' she thought.

"How bout some coffee with that?" She poured it without an answer knowing it would be yes. "So I didn't know the jets were broken. What do you have to do?" she asked.

Paul fielded the question, "First we have to see if there's an obstruction in the impeller. Then check to see if the motor is working. That's probably all we can do today. If I need parts we can finish tomorrow." It started to become more of a party than a mission to fix the hot tub. All three of them were drinking pretty freely. The boys knew the plan so they stocked up on beer, wine, and liquor for the weekend. The boys also convinced Rose to get started with some red wine.

Rose made a delicious lunch for them just after noon, then the boys got back to work.