Delusional for a Reason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she looked at Nel, who was completely ignoring Jaden and talking to Naomi with a confident, winner expression on her face. She wasn't showing off to Naomi. She was happy that she achieved what she was trying to do again.

Both Jaden and Naomi were startled when they heard those words "... and he was ogling at my feet, can you believe that? He looked like he could have done anything just to touch them."

They both looked at each other and then at Nel. Nel looked at Jaden and said "Does this make him a pervert? Or is it something normal?"

Being aware that he was touching the main subject of her story Jaden said "I... But he's a teacher so..."

"No, I didn't mean that. I mean is this something normal among guys? What do you like about my feet, for example?" She started asking this question while looking at Jaden and finished it when she was looking at Naomi. Seeing both of them feeling uncomfortable made her chest swell with gusto, to push this further.

"Are you asking me?" said Naomi, dumbfoundedly.

This surprised Jaden even more. He thought Nelly was asking him. Why would she ask such a question to her?

"Oh, I was asking Jaden. But you can answer too, if you like my feet as Jaden does." That was diabolical. That wasn't what she planned; she just saw that opportunity. While taunting Naomi, she made it clear that Jaden liked her feet, which was something even he wasn't sure about.

Two elders were looking at each other.

"I think they are tiny, delicate. And they look beautiful" Jaden finally spoke "And they feel soft in my hands."

Nelly loved to hear that, she smiled at him.

"I can agree that they are beautiful too, I guess?" Naomi stated her thoughts.

"So, it's about how they look. Ok."

"What else could it be? How they smelled?" Naomi asked sarcastically, thinking that this would make Nelly uncomfortable. She probably was wearing the pair of socks which were sitting in the laundry basket for days.

"Interesting." Nelly said.

"What's so interesting?" Jaden tried to smell without showing. He didn't smell anything.

"I mean, some people like foot or sock smells, don't they? I've seen girls selling their worn socks online."

"Gross!" Said Naomi. She said that because she was feeling uncomfortable, knowing what Nelly said the previous day. She regretted being sarcastic about that. She knew Nelly would love it if Naomi wanted to buy her worn socks.

"Yeah. And yours don't smell." Said Jaden.

"Ok, what I was asking was something else."

"Can we change the subject?" Naomi was afraid that Nelly could say something stupid, making him think that she was into such things.

"Wait! I want to hear what she will say." Jaden wanted to hear because he was confused, trying to understand why he was feeling this urge to touch her feet for the last few minutes. And why he was so aroused by doing that. Ten minutes ago, all he thought was to get rid of Naomi and try have sex with Nelly.

"Don't mind Naomi. Yesterday I thought she was secretly smelling the socks I just took off and told her that I would love to catch her like that."

"Nelly!"

"What? Why? I mean why would she? Why would you want that?" Jaden was curious but he was stupefied as well.

"I guess, I found out that I like to make her uncomfortable." She bit her lip looking at Naomi, in a very seductive way. Both Jaden and Naomi saw that and they both got confused once again.

"I was saying, I always thought that something about me makes people get confused. I'm not saying that my feet aren't adorable. But I've been thinking about this for the last few days. That's a new thought. I was thinking that my character could be triggering something in people, making them want to show me how they adore me, by doing something degrading. Such as pampering my feet or more."

Naomi hated that. She was trying to confuse that boy and make him kiss her feet. Just to satisfy her curiosity. She didn't care if this could ruin their possible dating plans. If she were in her shoes...

Then she saw the look on Jaden's face. He was blushing, looking at her feet.

"I guess, I don't know. What do you mean by more?"

She wiggled her toes and said "Some time ago, I told a boy to apologize to me. For something he said. He looked at me for a minute and knelt down, bowed down and kissed my feet. I didn't stop him and he stayed there for minutes, kissing them."

She noticed the bulge appearing under Jaden's pants. They both did.

Naomi was shocked to see that.

He got an erection when he was listening to Nelly talk about another boy's submission to her. Did he want to be that boy? Instead of being that popular kid dating Nelly? Did he want to grovel on the floor, kissing her feet, to be another subject in her experiments? Instead of having sex with her?

This time, Naomi felt that arousal too. Because she pictured herself doing it while trying to picture Jaden like this.

Nelly was sitting there as if she wasn't the one who said those things. She had no shame on her face and she wasn't even looking at them to see their expressions. She was looking at her own feet, while wiggling her toes slowly. She was thinking that she really had beautiful feet.

"He must be a weird guy, I suppose" Jaden could say, finally. None of the people found his voice and words convincing. He was still looking at her feet and apparently thinking things about them.

"Seriously. I'm not saying such things to put ideas in your mind. I'm asking sincerely. I wonder if there was anything else? I mean except that you found them beautiful?"

Jaden looked at her to see she wasn't playing him. She was curious.

"I... Ok, I didn't have such a thought. I noticed how lovely they looked only a few minutes after I started to massage them. I guess it was about you."

She quickly pulled her feet away from him, collecting them under her legs.

"I love to hear that. Because otherwise, it would be something perverted. Such as loving my body parts instead of me."

Jaden wondered whether he ever told her that he loved her or not. He couldn't be sure. In fact, he didn't. But it didn't matter.

Nelly thought it this way so, she registered him being in love with her. She didn't tell this to get a validation. She wouldn't care if he said "But I don't love you". She would think that he was just shy to admit.

She looked at Naomi to see the puzzled look on her face.

Naomi was looking at her in admiration. She was thinking that everything Nel told was true. She just witnessed how she owned the conversation, making him admit things. What he admitted wasn't important. Naomi also felt that he would do anything Nelly wanted. He was really wrapped around her finger.

And how his face changed when Nelly took her feet away. How his eyes followed them like a child looking at a candy taken from his hands by his mother.

Nelly thought that he had to be thankful to her. Because, he could have found himself on the floor, when Naomi was there, if she didn't take her feet away.

She hadn't decided yet, he still had a chance to be her boyfriend and have sex with her. Why ruin that? She didn't want to lose her interest in him that soon.

He had no ideas about her feet when they sat there. Probably, even Nelly wasn't planning anything about that.

But she witnessed how she managed to make him want them. Maybe he didn't want them, not like that. But everyone in the room was sure that he was disappointed when they weren't there anymore.

Including Jaden, all sensed that Nelly probably did him a favor, seeing he was being drawn to some sort of humiliation, without showing any resistance.

She saved him from some unknown degradation. But this didn't change the fact that he was disappointed. Exposure to her manipulations had to be addictive.

Nelly was surprised too. She always believed that it was something about her but she also thought that guys, the two previous test subjects in her mind, had an interest in her feet.

But in this case, she taught him to want her feet. This was like a super power.

Naomi looked at her watch and said "I have a paper to finish tonight, I have to go."

It would take only half an hour for her to finish it. But she had to get out of that place. Seeing Nelly like that was making her nervous. She was playing with both her and Jaden, just out of curiosity or for her own entertainment. They were two older people, not just taking it but also descending into some mood where Nelly was the only person that mattered. She didn't want that even if this made her feel and think naughty things.

She didn't want to feel like she was confused about Nelly, especially in front of the boy she valued too much for so long. Seeing him like that was also disturbing.

Naomi would have treated him like he was her soulmate, center of her life, her love. But he was letting this younger girl play such tricks on him and falling for her even more.

At her school, she was jealous of Nelly, she was angry at her for taking her dream away from her. This time she didn't hate Nelly's behaviors. She wasn't feeling the same at that moment. She wasn't sure whom she was jealous of the most.

She decided to leave when she felt the arousal, thinking how it would be if she was the one sitting in Jaden's place. This was a horrible thought and it scared her. She wasn't jealous when he was holding her feet in his hands. She felt the jealousy when she took them away from him. She found that appealing when she saw the look on his face. That was the moment she wanted to be in his place, wanting to hold those feet.

They were still in some strange mood. But Jaden appeared to be happy that Naomi was leaving. He could at least spend half an hour alone with Nelly.

"Oh, Ok. Jaden, can you give her a lift? How about we meet tomorrow? The same way?"

"You mean the three of us?" Said Jaden. When he saw how Naomi looked at him, he made an expression clearly saying 'You know what I mean!' making Naomi chuckle. He was right.

"He's right, Nelly. I'll leave you two alone. We'll get together when..."

"Can you give us some privacy, Naomi?"

Naomi was surprised. This was another awkward moment where she felt awkward again. This little episode meant Nelly wanted Naomi there as well. Naomi didn't think that Nelly cared about Naomi, she wasn't that naive. She guessed she wanted to use Naomi to torture him. Or do another experiment on him.

Still, she felt important. She would never want anyone else around if Jaden was hers. This was helping her to see Jaden less important than she always did, her friend Nelly was showing Naomi his true worth.

"I'll be outside." Naomi walked out of the house.

Nelly was talking with a stern voice to Jaden when she was leaving.

"Look, Jaden. I'll be sincere. I know you want to be alone with me but you're acting too confused. I'm calling her for your own good. I don't want you to make a mistake. Let's go slow. Otherwise, you might do things you will regret."

Those words were harsh, especially coming from a high school girl. He wanted to do things he would regret.

"I don't know what I did wrong. Why are you talking like that? You know how important you are to me."

"I know you feel like that, in fact, I'm becoming a bit too important for you. That's not good."

He was speechless. Still listening to her, mouth open.

"Also, that's your thingy talking. I have to make sure that having sex is not your first priority. Was that clear enough?"

That was clear enough.

"Ok, Nel. While she's out there, can we kiss now?"

She jumped on her feet and walked to him, she hugged him and kissed him. When she broke the kiss, he didn't want to let her go but she said "Slow" and waved her hand 'goodbye' slowly, while giving him the sweetest of all smiles.

When he was leaving the house, all he could think was 'How can such a pretty face can be so cruel?'

In fact, these were affecting Nelly too. Her delusional thoughts were becoming realities and she was becoming the girl she thought she was. Thanks to her enablers.

They didn't talk until they got in the car.

"Naomi, I have to ask. Do I have to be worried about you?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm sensing that you have an agenda in your mind."

She didn't understand the thing he was implying. She thought something else.

She thought that he was talking about her interest in him. She was surprised he knew. And when he mentioned that, she understood that she would still jump to that opportunity if she had a chance. Naomi was wrong. She still found him attractive.

"I-I'm not... Wait. Did Nelly tell you?"

"I knew it. So, I wasn't wrong. And, you both knew but I had no idea." He looked like he hated this.

He didn't seem to be interested in what he learned from Nelly. Apparently, according to Naomi, he didn't care about Naomi's attraction to him, she didn't have a chance on him. She needed to be defensive about this situation, she had to save face.

"Ok, easy, champ. It was just a platonic thing. I told her that. I wasn't trying to act on it."

"This is so wrong!" His reaction was a bit exaggerated; Naomi was surprised.

He continued "But I already sensed it. And she already gave me the clues. 'Do you like my feet, Naomi?' or 'She was smelling my freshly removed socks', I knew it. She knew it too."

Naomi finally understood what this was about. He was thinking that Naomi was into Nelly. This was a disturbing conversation too but at least he didn't suspect about her platonic interest in him.

"I wasn't smelling her socks! She didn't say that. She was just teasing us."

"You admitted ten seconds ago. You said you had platonic feelings for her. You wished to be in my place, right? You wanted to be sitting in that couch instead of me?"

Naomi was surprised to see that he was such a moron.

On the other hand, what he said wasn't all wrong and unfortunately those weren't helping. She still couldn't wipe off Nelly's sight when she was biting her lip, looking at Naomi. That little manipulative menace was too confusing to ignore.

Seeing her silence, Jaden got even more agitated.

"Say something!"

Naomi was annoyed. This idiot was accusing her of things she was already trying to deny and he was expecting a decent response. She was pissed.

"I think you're too insecure for a person in your position. She will eat you alive and spit. I hope I don't step on you by accident on my way, when that day comes. Stop, this is my place."

Naomi heard him mumbling angrily when she was closing the door after getting off the car "Fucking bitch! Lesbo! Loser!"

He drove off before she could react.

She made him mad. He was picturing Naomi walk over his spat remnants, when she was walking to claim Nelly after him.

"Moron!" She shouted behind his car. But she didn't feel bad. This could be the first time she acted out, like a real girl would.

That night, Naomi was looking at the wall, daydreaming after she finished her paper. Her phone rang. It was Nelly.

"Hey!"

"Naomi? I got a call from Jaden. He told me things."

"Oh, I hate him. He's a moron."

"He doesn't like you either. But he's got a reason. Is he telling the truth?"

"What did he say? He talked about stupid things and he made his own illogical reasoning for his every stupid idea."

"I didn't find what he said stupid. He told me that you wanted to be in his place."

"You see? These are his ideas."

"Where did he get these ideas? Was that true? He was also saying things about you wanting to massage my feet instead of him. I found this idea very amusing, you're so sweet."

Naomi paused for a second. Not just because she actually felt that faint arousal hearing that. She didn't want to protest after hearing her comment on this. She didn't want to give her a reason to taunt her.

"If that's what you want, I can massage your feet, I'm your friend. But I didn't say such a thing. In fact, it's all your fault. You melted his brain with your games and your endless conversation about your feet."

"I did, didn't I? You noticed that too? Did you see his hardon?"

"Yes, that's why I'm saying he's a moron."

Nel laughed.

"Believe me, all of them are."

After a short silence, she continued.

"I want you to be at my house tomorrow. He'll pick me up, we'll meet you here. We'll see if he will manage to win against you."

"What do you mean, Nel? Stop saying such things. I'm not trying to..."

"Wear something hot this time. Like a miniskirt, nylons. I will make him uncomfortable. You will help me make him jealous."

Naomi wasn't comfortable with that. She managed not to make her suspicious by ignoring her 'Was that true?' question. She was in no condition to play such risky games with Nelly. When she called, Naomi was trying to stop thinking how beautiful her feet were and how she was making everyone find them interesting.

"Please, Nelly. Don't play with him, you'll fuck this thing up for no reason."

"If he feels that insecure about you, I will act as if I find you attractive, so, do your best. Maybe you'll manage to confuse him too?"

"I don't care about him anymore, he pissed me off."

"I see. So, you'll be dressing pretty just for me then."

"I..."

Nelly already hung up the phone.

Naomi was having trouble to understand her. Her games were more important than dating Jaden. Anything she wanted to try was the most important thing for her. And, anyone observing her like that thought she was the coolest, most confident person. As Naomi did at the moment.

She could sense the titillating aspects of being a plaything for Nelly. She felt it a few times already. She knew those games would be in Nelly's benefit, while confusing, even consuming everyone around more.

The next day, she returned home and started to get ready. It was hard for her to dress nice. She always feared that someone would say 'She tried her best and she still sucks', she preferred to look casual all the time because of that.

She wore her dark tan pantyhose and brown mini skirt. Which was actually 'liver chestnut' color; she remembered how she thought that color name was disturbingly funny when she bought it. But the color was awesome.

She noticed she looked beautiful in those. She found a lighter tone of champagne pink shirt and tried it.

What she saw in the mirror made her more enthusiastic about this. The high heel shoes didn't look good when she tried them. She found her brown loafers and she liked her appearance in them. She looked like she was dressed modestly sexy, without trying much.

She didn't exaggerate her make up and tied her hair in pony tail style, leaving some hair fall on her face from each side.

She loved how she looked in the mirror before leaving the house.

There was only one thing in her mind, both when she was dressing and when she was walking to Nelly's house. And, this bothered her when she realized it.

She never thought if Jaden would admire her. All she thought was what Nelly would think. Not to make her attracted. She just wanted to be appreciated by her pocket-sized mentor.

When she rang the doorbell, she heard Nelly "Can you get the door?"

That day, Naomi found it less annoying how Nelly always had others do things for her.

When Jaden opened the door, Naomi could hardly hide her expectation to see his reaction. She wanted him to think that this was normal for her to dress or look like that. She wondered what he would think only after she saw him.

And, he froze there.

He wasn't expecting to see her like this and it was clear that he liked what he saw. 'I guess he forgot he was hating me' she thought when she walked in, without saying 'Hi' to him. She was practicing her new 'normal girl' attitudes.

Jaden didn't even dwell on her rude entrance, he was thinking how beautiful Naomi was. He closed the door and followed her inside.

1...34567...10