Delusional for a Reason

Story Info
Young Nelly is delusional, what's others' excuse?
35.1k words
4.69
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------

I decided to change the category while editing for a few mistakes.

And, all characters are above 18. The story and characters are fictional.

-----------

"Naomi, I know. You told me already. You don't have any friends around here but this Nelly makes me lose my sleep."

"What did she do? You don't have any reason to say that. She's just different. Don't you see how cute she is?"

"First of all, this is your last year in university and you're on scholarship. But your 'new best friend' is still in high school because she already lost a year."

Naomi opened her mouth to say something but she changed her mind. She didn't correct her, it would be worse if she knew Nelly lost two years.

"She's not my best friend, we just met. And, she's my only friend, thanks to you guys. You couldn't wait to move to a new house. Besides, everyone does not have the same family or life. So, are you saying that I can only see successful people?"

Anne, Naomi's mom knew her argument was bullshit. Naomi knew her mother, she knew she wouldn't say something like that.

There were a lot of things that made her nervous about this new friend.

When she first saw her, she thought that she was incredibly cute too. Like 'wanting to adopt and pet her' level cute.

With her petite figure, blonde hair, those big blue sparkling eyes. The way she talked nonstop with her cutest voice.

But when she learned more about her, she didn't look that cute. She was worried about her daughter.

First of all, she had no interest in school or future plan; she looked like she didn't care about anything.

But Anne's main concern was the rumors about her. Her two other neighbors were complaining about Nelly all the time.

Because, according to them, she was harassing both of their sons. One of them caught her in her living room with her 20-year-old son and, again according to her, the poor boy was trying to stop her when she was forcing herself on him.

That wasn't all.

That neighbor told Anne that when she entered the room, Nelly stopped and stood up as if nothing happened.

When she shouted "What are you doing? Don't you have any shame?", Nelly put her shoes on ignoring the angry woman and left with a grin on her face.

She said "Hi and bye, Mrs. 'Danny's mom'!" walking past her, then shouting "Call me tomorrow, Danny, bye" when she got out of the house.

She was a menace without any morals for her young age, if these were true.

That made her remember "And she's five years younger than you."

"Four and a half."

"That's a big age difference at your ages. You're 24, how can you get along with her? You're friends with her, because she's the only girl around this neighborhood!"

Anne was right.

Naomi would have preferred a girl more like herself, someone who would keep her motivated for her plans, someone to make her feel she was in competition with about grades, someone at her age.

But she studied so hard for years, starting from high-school to secure a scholarship, until the end of university and she studied harder when she was accepted to extend her scholarship for the Master's. This was her last year to finally get her Master's degree.

This costed her any kind of social life and she was determined to catch up, as much as she could.

Since she skipped being a teenager, Nelly was not a bad choice as a friend. She was going to enjoy being a young girl, with a few years of delay. If she found their activities too juvenile, she could stop seeing her anytime.

"So? If it doesn't work, it won't last."

"But she has moral issues and that troubles me."

"Come on mom, you're saying that just because of Danny's mom's gossips. That boy is a moron. I know him because he was in her class two years ago, she told me about him. She has to be lying."

"Not only her. I heard similar things from other moms too. Probably, anyone who has a son hates her. They don't want to experience her blossoming problems in their houses."

Naomi didn't answer. She didn't react. She thought 'at least one of us is blossoming'.

Anne left her room grumbling about young people.

When Nelly called, Naomi left to meet her at her house.

Half an hour later, they were chatting on her bed.

Nelly's big eyes were open wide, while she was ecstatically talking about her day to Naomi "You won't believe what happened today. In English Lit class, I was sitting in the front and I caught Mr. Watson looking at my legs."

"No!"

"That's not the first time. Whenever I put on my knee-high socks or pantyhose, he can't keep his eyes off me. Let me check!"

Naomi watched her jump off the bed and stand in front of her dressing mirror. She posed in front of it, looking at her legs and her knee-high dark blue socks on them. She wiggled her toes in joy.

"He's got a point. He doesn't even have a slim chance not to look at those."

She had very beautiful and attractive legs.

In fact, she was good looking, some could find her gorgeous. She had the advantages of being a short and mignon girl, with good proportions; and her face looked incredibly cute and innocent. She could be a real trap for any naive guy, if what Anne heard was true.

Naomi, on the other hand, was taller and she had a more athletic body. She was also beautiful, especially her long dark hair and brown eyes gave her a very attractive Latina appearance. But she was too insecure to see that. She was always self-conscious about her appearance and herself.

And, when she looked at Nelly, while she was praising her reflection in the mirror, she agreed that she had a special beauty. She didn't need to try hard to attract anyone.

"You're right Nel, he has no chance."

She jumped on the bed and lied down near Naomi "I know" giggling.

Just when Naomi was about to suggest going out, she remembered what she was telling.

"Oh, wait. I forgot to tell you what I did. When he was checking my legs out, I slowly pulled my skirt up a bit and parted my legs. He probably could see my white panties." She was still giggling.

Naomi was shocked to hear that. But, seeing her giggle, rolling on the bed playfully made her laugh too. She was giggling too funny and cute, according to her.

Some other people could think that she was an annoying and spoiled brat, seeing her like that.

"What happened then?"

"I was looking in his eyes and he forgot his words. Can you believe that? I think guys are weak. It's good to know that I can make him do whatever I want."

"Nelly!"

"What? I can."

Naomi was so inexperienced that her perception about girls and boys was vulnerable to her conversations with Nelly. She was thinking that this had to be the 'normal' for most girls.

She was thinking that she was the one who was weird. That was the reason she never had a boyfriend yet.

"I know you can. But..." She decided not to tell her what she was thinking, that this was wrong. She didn't want to look or feel like the juvenile one, showing her how prude she was, who knew nothing about all those.

Plus, Naomi was also hoping that she could find a boyfriend if she hung out with Nelly. She was very relaxed and confident; she could talk to anyone without thinking. And with her help, she could make more friends.

On the other hand, Nelly's situation was a bit complicated. Her confidence was a different issue, different than what Naomi thought it to be.

She had many inferior feelings which were the reason for her behaviors but she, herself, wasn't aware of that too.

Nelly genuinely believed that she was a very beautiful girl (she wasn't wrong about that part) and also that she was equipped with the most likable character. And Naomi was the missing part of her puzzle. She was the right friend who would always appreciate and praise her. Naomi's arrival multiplied Nelly's confidence in a short time.

Nelly loved to see how she was the main character in her friendship with a university grad, she saw herself like a mentor for Naomi. Probably, Naomi wouldn't have an objection to that if she knew. She thought Nelly was ahead of her age; she was definitely ahead of Naomi.

"Ok, I'm bored, let's go to the mall." she jumped off the bed, walking out.

That was another routine in their friendship. They always did what Nelly had in mind, when she wanted to do it. She never asked Naomi's opinion, there was no need to, she always followed her without complaining.

There weren't many places to go nearby; so, going to the mall was also another routine for them.

Most of the time, they sat at one of the places in front of the mall and checked out boys from the high school or university. There were handsome high school seniors too but Nelly once told Naomi that they were wannabees, not men. And it would make them look like losers if they were seen with high school kids.

Hearing that made Naomi feel like a loser, for spending all her time with that high school girl. Who almost never took her high school uniform off.

She would be in university if she didn't lose two years but this didn't change the fact that Naomi was sitting there with a high school girl in her uniform.

For that reason, Naomi always needed to remind herself that she was a very mature girl for her age.

Since she was curious about boys and impatient to experience all the things her peers already did, she didn't question her friendship with Nelly, she could help her on that.

Depending on how she was talking, how confident she was, Nelly seemed to have much more experience. She knew many people and according to what Nel was telling, some of them desperately chased her, mostly to be rejected by her.

Her words were like "I pitied some of them and let them take me to dates but they're still boys. I got bored."

Naomi believed that she had lots to learn from her. Of course, acting like her wasn't easy, she lacked Nel's natural skillset and beauty.

If only she knew that Nelly was full of shit. Funny thing, Nelly wasn't aware that she was full of shit too.

If anyone said "Hi" to her, she thought that he was trying to flirt with her. In fact, she was the one who pestered many of them until they gave in and she only rejected some of them when they agreed to date her.

She also rejected the ones who were after her for real. They were chasing her because they were naive enough to believe that she was that cool or lovely.

It wasn't their fault, she looked mysteriously and innocently attractive and acted very confident.

So, for any guy who knew nothing about her, she was perfect. If that guy had romantic tendencies, he had no chance, she appeared to be his dream girl.

And, her so-called experience...

She was in a party a few weeks before she met Naomi. That night, she had sex with a college junior but it was a lousy experience for her.

He was both inexperienced and was too attracted to her, so he couldn't last for a minute. He probably would never get over how that pretty girl said "You miserable fuck! Go jerk off, bitch!" when she was leaving him in that room and walking away.

That was her second time, the first one was one month before that. With that Danny, who was in her class two years ago. He was 19 as well at the time, this was almost four or five months ago. He finished high school since he didn't lose any years.

She never told this story to Naomi. That day, she told him she needed help with maths. When he was trying to teach her, before his mother caught them, she grabbed his crotch and said "I decided that you will be my first."

The boy felt very horny and flattered hearing that because he always found her beautiful and out of his league.

But he was a timid boy and he got scared at the same time. When he was struggling to slow her down, she slid her hand in his pants, sitting on his knees.

When his mother arrived, she was kissing him, playing with his dick which was still in his pants, preparing him for herself. Danny was trying to slow her down, he was afraid that he was going to be embarrassed very soon if she kept on doing that.

Of course, as any 20-year-old youngster would, he couldn't get her out of his mind and went to her house the next day, ignoring his mother's warnings.

She opened the door and said "Yes?"

"Nel, can I come in?"

"What for?"

She was the one who was chasing him but when she saw that he was at her door, looking at her like a puppy, her first thought was that she made him fall in love with her. Her instincts told her to play with him.

This was only normal, because most of the boys were chasing her, that was what she believed. So, it was time for her to enjoy being chased.

"But, you said..."

"That was your lucky day. You and your idiot mother ruined it."

The boy couldn't even defend his mother, he started apologizing.

"I'm sorry, I was just very excited when you said that. You know I always found you very beautiful and attractive."

"I know."

The boy was having a hard time talking "S-So?"

"Danny, I want to remind how disrespectful your mother was. If you can't bring her here to apologize, you have do it right. I don't see any presents in your hand, you aren't on your knees and I don't feel like you are sorry enough." And she closed the door.

She wanted to have sex with him too.

She wanted to experience sex for the first time. She didn't care if it was with him but she once decided to do it with him. Unfortunately for him, being a real brat who believed that she was perfect and since the right conditions occurred, according to her, it became only natural for him to beg her to do that. Because he walked into her palm like that.

If he didn't visit her that day, she probably would go to his house again in a few days and corner him to finish what she started. That wouldn't have made a big difference for her. She would still see the events the way her twisted mind would have shaped them.

She could think that he was only lucky that she gave him another chance.

Or, since she was that gorgeous, she could feel satisfied thinking that she had the right to take what she wanted and that she took it.

It wasn't possible to know how her mind would work.

There was only one thing clear about her. She always wanted to try new things. Any new thing.

Her new thing was having her first sex but when she felt his weakness, exploiting his weakness became the new best thing.

She wanted to enjoy her life and she didn't care if she had to make others miserable doing that. She never did. It was even possible that she wasn't aware of how they could be feeling.

He started to visit her every day. He bought flowers, chocolates and even a t-shirt.

Every time, she let him in for a few minutes so he apologized on his knees when giving her his presents. She loved and admired herself so much, she didn't see the possibility that he could change his mind. She never got prepared for him. She never tried to impress him.

One time, she was in her pajamas and barefoot.

In another time, she was still in her uniform and she didn't even care to change her loosened white nylons, which were obviously dirty, with their gray soles.

The last time he came, she was in her knee-high dark blue socks. She just came home and he was waiting for her at her door. When she saw him there, she chuckled. She knew he hadn't thought anything else for the last few days, just her. 'His hormones or sperm are about to spill from his ears', she thought.

"Hi Dan, I see that you're devoted."

"Yes, Nelly, I love you."

She laughed at him while opening the door.

Her laughter was admirable, this was torture for him in many ways.

She was perfect and he had no clue if he was ever going to have another chance with her. Also, he was aware of his pathetic actions and seeing her laugh at him like that made him feel even worse about himself.

He followed her inside and watched her remove her shoes. Her socks were worn out on the heel part and as usual, loosened. They were not showing the shape of her feet.

She had beautiful feet. Danny also noticed how feminine they were. They looked girly but beautiful? He had no idea thatsuch a concept existed, he just liked them. He once thought she was perfect in every way, looking at her feet when she was barefoot.

When she turned to him, he was already on his knees, raising the t-shirt package to her. She loved his gift.

"Thank you, Dan. This is so beautiful. Anything else?" She was reaching the door to let him go.

"Please, Nelly, I'm so sorry that I missed my chance that day. I love you, please let's be each other's first. I love you. Please."

Nel started giggling "I know you love me. But I still don't feel like you're in the right mind. How will I know that you're not doing all this just to have sex with me?"

"I'm not, I swear. I want to be your boyfriend; I want to spend my time with you."

"Oh, that's so sweet. I'm sorry, I can't date you. You're not ready to be my boyfriend. But ..."

"But what? Tell me please." Of course, he was only trying to have sex with her, dating her was less important for him. Maybe he was believing that he was in love with her but he also knew what was making him feel like that.

She knew that too.

"I can have sex with you, if you ask me nicely. Show me that you love me that much. Do something extreme, let me feel it. Just show me."

He didn't even think.

He would jump out of the balcony if she told him to. Like any other young man would do in such a situation.

"Yes" he said but he didn't know what to do. He stood there, looking at her.

Nel didn't have anything in mind too, she just wanted it to be hard for him.

"Bow down if you like, or kiss my foot?"

He understood that she wanted to feel like his... Queen? 'I can kiss that foot' he thought.

"I'll do it" And he kissed her foot.

She wasn't expecting that. She loved to see his lips on her foot. So, guys would do anything for her or to have sex with her.

When he was kissing her foot, she raised the other one and put it on his head. That made this even more interesting. Seeing under her foot. This felt superior.

"Oh, wouldn't it be hilarious if your mother saw you like that? Her precious son under my foot, kissing my other foot, begging me."

Danny was already in a parallel universe, hoping that he was going to get laid.

"Oh, that's too much fun. Follow me then. On your knees." She walked up the stairs to her room, constantly turning back and looking at him in joy, giggling. That idiot youngster was giving her proof that her self-perception was true.

She was sitting on her bed when he finally got there.

"Stay there on your knees while I consider. Look at my feet. Do you like my feet, Dan?"

"Yes, I guess?"

"How did you feel when I told you to kiss them? Since you decided to choose that option, you must have felt something." She was curious. She wanted to know everything about boys and their weaknesses.

"I was surprised, confused, I think."

"When you kissed my foot, what were you thinking? Don't lie."

"That I was showing you my love." He wasn't lying.

"But wasn't this a degrading thing? What do you think?"

"I guess?"

"Logically speaking, when you're trying to impress a girl, would you degrade yourself? I mean did you think that it would help you with your chances? Did you think it could impress me?" She wasn't even smiling.

Her cute face was serious and this was making him very nervous.

"I didn't think like that."

"So, why should I have sex with you? Do you think that sex has to happen when someone begs the other for it? Do you want me to have sex with you out of pity? Or because you begged and kissed my foot?"

"N-no. Because I love you?"

"Kiss the soles of my feet." She stretched her legs, leaving him face to face with her soles in those loosened socks.

When Danny started to kiss her sole, she laughed "But Danny, what did we just talk about? Why can't you stop yourself? Do you like kissing my feet more that you want to have sex?"