Delusional for a Reason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi walked in to see Nelly sitting on the couch, playing with the small scab on her knee. When Nelly noticed her, she made a face, showing that she liked what she saw, mouthing 'Wow!'. But she acted casual when Jaden walked in.

Nelly noticed how he was ogling Naomi's legs and ass when he was following her. This didn't bother her. This was just what she expected to see.

Both Jaden and Naomi's minds were busy with Naomi's appearance. Naomi sat on the armchair, while Jaden was taking his place on the couch, still keeping an eye on her legs, without being noticed. Jaden was confused again. Not only because Naomi looked gorgeous but also because of seeing the difference between a high school girl and a young woman. He felt a bit uncomfortable, wondering if he was making stupid decisions, such as dating Nelly.

"I was wondering something since yesterday. Which one of you is smarter? I mean I guess you both are earnest kids but you know what I mean. For example, is one of you a genius or something like that in any subject?"

Just like that.

Both of them forgot about Naomi's dress, their unsettling feelings or thoughts. Naomi lost her confident, proud mood immediately.

Both of them dove into a self-conscious or self-praising mood, in a second.

Both looked at each other's faces, wondering what grades the other one was getting and how hard the other worked to get those. They weren't aware but Nelly was smirking subtly, looking at them.

She wasn't just lazy. She never could understand maths even if she tried hard. This wasn't like the 'someone is good at philosophy or history if not good at maths' concept. She sucked at all lessons.

And these two probably were good at all of them.

She was having trouble hiding the joy she was feeling. She just got herself another proof, showing her that she could turn them into her playthings. It was easy for her to juggle with their moods, according to her.

She loved to see how she could make them feel so insecure like this, that easily.

"I-I guess, I'm probably better at maths and physics" Jaden said "I'm not even mentioning the differential equations or abstract maths."

He needed to claim those. These were cooler subjects. According to him, these were the subjects which was linked to 'being some sort of a genius'.

Naomi surprised everyone, chuckling sarcastically.

Nelly couldn't believe that this timid girl used her first-in-her-lifetime humiliating expression on Jaden.

"And, which equation did you use to calculate this 'genius' result?"

Her confident expression was hilarious. She behaved like she was being insulted by being compared to Jaden.

This was way cooler than presenting arguments to prove her point.

"Oh, Naomi. There's something different with you today. I can't name it but, wow!" Nelly wasn't joking or playing. She definitely admired Naomi. She perceived this as another success of herself, that she had the ability to shape, even re-create people too, apparently. She could be right about that, for this occasion.

Jaden wanted to say something but he wasn't sure if they were still talking about their intelligence. He was having trouble staying in the context.

Nelly just talked to Naomi flirtatiously, as he could apprehend. He was annoyed by that. But he wasn't completely sure why. Was he worried that his fear was becoming real? About losing his girlfriend to another girl? Or, was it about how he felt a few minutes ago? That he was confused about Naomi's beauty. That he too, wanted to talk to her like that.

Naomi, on the other hand, was gloating about many things she experienced in that short time. She felt beautiful, she was appreciated for looking good, she acted 'bitchy' and got away with it, she put him in his place in a way she never could have done before.

And, finally, when she was feeling enamored of herself, Nelly's words and her expression became the cherry on top.

With the taste of confidence, she thought she and Nelly were some sort of a team, taunting Jaden like that. They were being naughty and cruel together. That was how she felt. And she loved the feeling.

"You know what they say, it's in the eye of the beholder, Nel." With a soft voice, that she would have been ashamed of using in any other time.

She clearly flirted back. They were both looking at each other's eyes. Both weren't sure if the other one was doing it on purpose, to make Jaden uncomfortable or...

Jaden's mouth was open, watching everything slip off his hands. He felt panic.

His first reaction was to stop being a bystander. He calculated that he could make Nelly feel like he did.

"I think Nelly is right. You look very different today, even hot. And, you act different too." His voice and clumsy words were nowhere near those two girls' seductive exchange.

They didn't respond and they didn't break their eye contact, ignoring him and his words. His panic leveled up. He wanted to make Nelly jealous by complimenting this girl but it didn't work.

As a result, he felt like he just enabled Nelly, endorsing her attraction for Naomi, if that was the case. Also, he fueled his possible competitor's confidence.

He was trying to find something to say or do when Nelly stood up and said "Can you come upstairs for a second Naomi?"

And he watched Nelly walk to the stairs, in her wrinkled school uniform, in her dark blue loosened socks. She was too valuable for him at that moment. He didn't even look at Naomi when she was following her.

He sat in that couch, wondering what they were doing upstairs. Were they opening up to each other? Did she wait for him to fall in love with her and to come out of the closet? Was he in love with her? Could they be kissing at the moment? Was Naomi fixing her socks, caressing her feet? He couldn't control the images rushing into his brain. All hot, all disturbing. He was going crazy.

And he was feeling too dull, too plain, compared to that long legged beautiful friend of hers. He hated Naomi even more.

He thought of going up to see what was going on.

When he started thinking such things, the girls walked up to Nelly's room and closed the door. Naomi was still in that different mood and when she was following her, she was thinking of similar things as Jaden did.

'What are we doing?' was her first thought 'I thought we were role playing'.

But the real issue was something else. She realized that she wasn't even sure if she was concerned about anything. 'What if she says that she finds me attractive? If she says that she's feeling strange, as I kind of do now? What would I say?'

Following her, looking at her walk up the stairs in front of her, watching her legs and her loosened socks, Naomi wondered why she was finding this view that confusing. After all those months.

'What if she kisses me in there? I don't think I can stop her, in fact, I kind of ...'

When they were in her room, Naomi was in anticipation. She already made herself available for Nelly. She was almost sure she wanted things to happen. Mild things.

"Oh, you are hilarious. You destroyed his self-confidence. See? It's that easy." Nelly was loving to see the drastic results of her simple actions.

Naomi smiled, blushing a bit "I'm learning from the best."

Nelly smirked "What do you think he's picturing at the moment? With that nasty boy brain of his?"

Naomi hesitated to talk. She almost told her what she thought on the stairs. As her guesses about the possible nasty boy brain products, of course.

"I can guess that he's jealous as hell at the moment, I just don't understand why."

"I guess you know why, Naomi." Her expression got serious all of a sudden "You know he's picturing you and me at the moment. I just don't know how."

Naomi knew she wanted something to happen, anything.

When Nelly's expression changed, she lost her newly found self-confidence.

"If that's true, he could be thinking that we're" she hesitated to go on "k-kissing?. I mean if what you said..."

"Or?"

Naomi's cheeks were red "M-making out?"

"Maybe" she looked at Naomi's eyes, clearly thinking things "Also, he could be thinking about naughtier stuff, you know what he told me yesterday."

"Such as?"

"I don't know. About your conversation. About what you told him. He told me that you admitted you had platonic feelings for me."

"I didn't say that. I thought he was talking about what I felt for him. I was talking about him; I mean the platonic thing."

"Oh!" she was laughing, then she got serious again "So, was it about his feet? That you wanted to massage?"

"What? No, I didn't say such things, he made that up himself. And it wasn't about his feet, it was about yours."

"Do you want to massage my feet?" She wasn't playing a game, she was curious.

"I-I don't know. Why are we talking about this?"

"Because I'm sure he's picturing us like that. You, massaging or caressing my feet, declaring 'your unconditional love' for me, doing something like that."

Naomi's eyes got wide open, she blushed and felt very embarrassed. She didn't want anyone to picture her like that. But she pictured it too. She wanted to get out of that room, she didn't want to find herself doing such a thing. Because she imagined herself doing more than that. She was getting too horny and she didn't want to stay there. She didn't trust herself.

And, 'unconditional love'? Where did that come from?

From Nelly's dark realities, of course. She liked to ornament her twisted realities like that. And when she did, that became the new reality. Everyone having an awkward interest in her was 'unconditionally in love with her'. This could be a mundane expression for her but it definitely was affecting the person she was talking to, such as Naomi.

Nelly was still talking "Since I told him about Danny, I guess he started to have an unhealthy obsession about my feet. He brings the subject to that in every phone call since yesterday."

Naomi wanted to tell her that she was the one bringing that subject up all the time but she couldn't. She was still picturing herself the way she described and she wanted the 'feet' subject to stop, before she did something stupid.

Nelly sat on the bed, removed her socks half-way, down to her ankles and stood back up inserting her fingers in Naomi's hair and messing it up a bit. Naomi was puzzled, watching her.

"Let's go back, I don't want him to leave. I think he's marinated enough."

"For what?" Naomi asked but Nelly was already out of the room, walking down.

Jaden was looking at Nelly when she was coming down. His face got completely pale when he saw her doing something like she was tucking her shirt in her skirt. All the silent alarms were buzzing in his head.

Then, he noticed her socks, stripped down to her ankles. He didn't even think, he was almost sure that things happened up there. He was almost sure that this Naomi bitch kissed Nelly's legs, couldn't get enough and kept kissing, sliding her socks down to her ankles. He was incredibly jealous, he wanted to kiss her ankles like that. And he had no doubt that she didn't stop there without kissing those lovely feet.

He was already having trouble coping with such thoughts, he noticed Naomi following her, trying to fix her hair. He forgot what he was thinking, he knew what that meant. He knew what messed up her hair.

She hated Naomi's face, which was obviously between Nelly's legs minutes ago, while her stupid lips were kissing her pussy. How could this be possible? This was unfair. He was doing everything he could for the last weeks and he only could kiss her once, feel her breasts briefly and got to massage her feet.

Nelly could see what he was thinking in his face. She wasn't surprised, the things she did on the fly were just to see that expression.

On the other hand, Naomi was still naively thinking that they just made him jealous for innocent things. Such as talking about their feelings and maybe a heated kiss. She would want to vanish if she knew what he was thinking. The actual scene they staged was far dirtier than she thought.

"Can we talk?" Jaden stood up, looking at Nelly.

"Of course, Jaden. I hope you weren't bored when we were up there." She was sweet and innocent once again.

"I, it's not about being bored. Can we?" He was motioning his head towards the kitchen.

"I'll make some coffee." Said Naomi, walking to the kitchen, rolling her eyes.

"What happened up there? If you're having second thoughts about me, I want to know."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Did she kiss you?" He could say. He would look like a lunatic if he said anything more than that. As if what he said was normal.

"Who? Naomi? Are you crazy? She's my friend. She's a girl, you know."

He was puzzled.

He wasn't expecting her to say something like that. It had to be wrong for Nelly too, to consider being with a girl like that.

"But..." He was trying to understand if she was sincere "I don't know. You made me feel worried. You talked to her like you found her attractive."

Nelly's condescending look made him feel ashamed a bit.

"I'm guessing you aren't familiar with girls and how they talk to each other."

"So, there's nothing going on?"

"Err, I don't think so." Probably, Nelly's transparency policy could be the worst, if she wasn't doing it on purpose, of course.

"What?"

She looked towards the kitchen and leaned towards him before she started to whisper "I mean, I feel that Naomi might be having some kind of confusion. I guess she was affected by my flirtatious conversation with you yesterday. I never saw her dress like this before and seeing the way she looked at me..." she stood straight, looking him in the eye "She looks hot. I can say that I may have found this flattering."

She wasn't lying about her thoughts; she was just delivering them without some details. Such as how she persuaded her to dress like that. But the rest wasn't much different from what she thought.

"So, you were attracted to her too?" And, with that 'too', Naomi's platonic attraction to Nelly became a fact for both of them, rather than being a suspicion.

"Let's not say attracted. But I hope you won't judge me finding all this and her hot. Especially considering how she looks today. Plus..."

"Nelly what are you saying? You just said that was a girl, assuring me..."

"First of all, I don't assure anyone of anything. Do you need me to tell you to be confident in yourself? I thought you were above that."

She was making him feel like a punchbag.

He didn't know what to think. He understood what she was saying. She always said the same thing. She just liked self-confidence in a person and that Naomi surpassed him in that area that day. He felt small.

"Sorry. You were saying? Plus?"

"You saw how confident and vicious she was. I made her like that. This felt like success, I felt like my protege was blooming."

'My protege...' Jaden understood once again why he was falling in love with this younger and strange girl, instead of that hottie.

He wondered what word she was using to describe him when she talked to others. 'My new toy'? He felt that he had no objections to that. He wanted to be her toy at the moment. He just wanted to secure his position in their relationship. He didn't want her to play with him and dump him. Or, as Naomi said, spit him.

"I think I love you Nel." That was his panic talking.

"Oh, you can't know that. That's because you want things that you couldn't achieve yet. And today, I can understand why you are feeling unconfident. You are feeling like you're in competition with that thing in my kitchen. Don't blame yourself for feeling bad."

He was listening to her with an open mouth once again. She wasn't letting him find peace. And he was falling for her even more.

When he was trying to digest those, Nelly was looking towards the kitchen. Jaden looked too.

There, Naomi was making coffee, standing there with all her gorgeous looks and her long legs. He knew that this would be a hard challenge if Naomi wanted to compete with him on Nelly.

He once again wondered, if he had a chance on both of these girls, what he would do. He was sure that there was no possibility for him to give up on Nel. It wasn't possible. But he would definitely tap that swaying ass in the kitchen, if he had a chance.

'Oh, I'd love to punish her ass for confusing my girl' he fixed the disturbing logic in his brief fantasy.

He didn't even think about how quickly he found himself in peace with the new situation. The situation where Nelly transformed from 'she's a girl, you know' to 'especially looking like that', in minutes. He already accepted that Naomi was his possible opponent for the task of gaining Nelly's heart.

When Naomi turned her eyes towards them, they were both looking at her. She was startled to see that.

"What's going on? Are you done?"

"Yes." Nelly said smiling.

Naomi walked towards them with her coffee in her hand. She was walking like she was gliding. She wanted to stay attractive and she was doing it on purpose. The indifferent look in her eyes was locked on Jaden.

She was looking at him, her emotionless eyes were saying 'Did your pathetic efforts pay off? Could you save your relationship?'. And the way she slowly blinked her eyes to look somewhere else, after her single chuckle was like she said 'It doesn't look like it.'

Or, that was how Jaden's confused mind interpreted that look.

It didn't matter.

He was losing against her. Even if she didn't have an agenda the way he worried about, she was making him look like a loser. And he knew what mattered to Nelly. She didn't like weakness. At least, she wouldn't let him be her boyfriend if she thought he was a loser.

Naomi wasn't aware of what was going on but she could see how Jaden was suffering. She felt a bit sad about him but this was her first day in her life feeling like a winner. Against him, of course. She wanted to enjoy that for a day.

She sat down and stared at her coffee. She was trying to look lost in thoughts, on purpose. Just to keep Jaden in the dark. And it was working. He was still looking at her, trying to figure out what she was thinking.

While Jaden and Naomi were focused on their own thoughts, they were startled again by Nelly's voice.

"Ok, geniuses. Who wants to do my homework?" She dropped two notebooks on the dinner table.

Jaden was hesitating to jump, thinking if he would be too eager to make her happy, that this could make him look even more worthless, when Naomi said "I'll do it. As I always do."

He hated that. She didn't sound pathetic as he would. Of course, his crushed confidence was making him feel like that.

"I'd do it too."

When they were looking at each other, they didn't see the smirk on Nelly's face.

"Don't fight!" She was laughing "I have homework from both maths and physics."

In ten minutes, Nelly was in her room, wiggling her toes while watching funny videos on her phone, lying on her bed. She could hear the others arguing about something down there.

They could be talking about Nelly; Jaden could be blaming Naomi for something or they could even be fighting over one of Nelly's maths problems.

She couldn't have cared less at that moment. She was feeling content, knowing that both were concerned about her.

An hour later, when Naomi stepped into her room, her cheeks were red and she looked pissed off. Jaden didn't look much different, standing behind her.

"It's done. I'm going home now."

Nelly looked at her and smiled "You're great Naomi. Thank you. Jaden, can you drive her home on your way?"

This time Jaden didn't have the energy to argue. She didn't even thank him. He turned back and walked downstairs.

Naomi was about to object but Nelly smiled at her, sucking both her lips in, after saying "You were great today" with a soft and sexy voice.

1...45678...10