Delusional for a Reason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she didn't show.

"It was hot but..."

This short pause, right after 'but' annoyed Jaden. He didn't want to give her a chance to say stupid lies, there was nothing to say after that 'but'. It was hot for her, period.

"We know it was hot for you. You can't fake that squirming or moaning."

Nelly regretted what she did. She sabotaged Naomi and he was getting confident because of that.

But Naomi made an interesting gesture, puckering her lips on the side, squinting her eye. As if she was saying 'not quite'.

"I want to remind you that you were no different when I entered the room yesterday, when your face was buried in that heaven."

This startled him, surprising Nelly. She didn't miss that 'heaven' compliment but Naomi's nerves of steel amazed her.

Naomi not just managed to stay calm but she also wiped the priggish expression off Jaden's face.

"I mean, there was no observable difference in two cases, except the funny movements you were making. What were you trying to do there?"

He was speechless, trying to find something to say, to protest. But he knew she was right.

"So, to be able to give a grade to that, I have to try it with a guy alone. If I find someone else and have some intimacy, then I will let you know."

Nelly was looking at Naomi in admiration.

Also, there was something new. She started considering to postpone dating Kyle for a few weeks, because she was feeling wet for her. She even considered returning the favor to Naomi. After all, that was something she never tried before.

"Anyway, let me leave you guys alone" Naomi said when she was getting ready to stand up.

Jaden couldn't take his eyes off her legs. Then he looked at Nelly, to see the disappointed look on her face. He panicked even more. He had to nail this girl again.

"How can you compare anything with that? Don't you need to have a one-on-one session with me before doing that?"

She raised her eyebrows, leaning back, crossing her legs again. She stared at him. She didn't seem to be interested.

"I, I mean, of course if Nelly doesn't mind, I can show you sweet Jaden love if you want."

His eyes were constantly moving to her legs, how those faint shades on her curves were changing as she dangled her foot.

"Nah, I don't feel like it. Not today." Naomi looked sincere. In fact, seeing him like that, without all the disturbing behaviors he had the previous day, she didn't feel horny. She liked being used like that; to be precise, her pussy liked it.

"I don't believe you. It's not possible for you to say no to me after yesterday. I know you are wet now."

"Ok, Jaden. I see that you're a bit thick in the head. That day at the school, I told you how you can 'try' to convince me. Right after you begged me."

He didn't like being reminded of that day. Especially in front of Nel. She was looking at him, partially angry, partially in despise.

"Nel, I already apologized for my behavior. You know I was trying to fool her into giving me some relief, since you were depriving me."

"And, how did that work out for you?" There was an evil smirk hidden under Nel's angry expression.

"I-I..." He looked at Naomi, to see the belittling smile of hers "She, I mean..."

"You did your best to satisfy my needs. I was horny in those days as well. I found it amusing that you offered your mouth to me. Just the way I told you."

He was looking at her with an open mouth again. He had arguments but he couldn't find the words to use them.

"I know what you are trying to do. You are trying to recover some of your dignity after yesterday. What I did was nothing compared to that."

"If you say so..." Naomi wasn't even looking at him when she was talking. She was looking at Nelly with lust. Nelly's confusion about her was increasing every second, seeing her like that.

Jaden's panic wasn't going away. He wanted to stop this, he had to stop the girls looking at each other like that.

"So, what about that challenge? I mean the comparison thing?"

"What comparison?" Naomi still wasn't looking at him.

"Comparing me to other guys."

"Nah, you win, you're the best." Naomi's eyes were focused at Nelly's lips, showing the hunger she had for her.

Three sexually charged gorgeous people were escalating the tension in the room and Nelly wasn't immune to that at the moment. She wanted to kiss Naomi very much. She loved how Naomi was desiring her, she loved how this timid girl was showing that to her without shame.

"Jaden, if you can't convince her to fuck you, I think I may not resist her anymore. She's undressing me with her eyes and you have to satisfy her somehow. I can feel how raunchy she's at the moment. You have to calm her down somehow."

"Don't say that Nel, I know you're doing it on purpose. She was kissing your feet yesterday, she is your plaything, nothing more."

Girls were still ignoring him and when Naomi took a step towards Nel, he jumped "I'll do it, I'll make you want me, Naomi. Like I did that day."

She still wasn't looking at him, she was breathing heavily, without an agenda, waiting for a single sign from Nel. All she wanted was Nel.

Then, they both noticed Jaden kneeling in front of Naomi, looking at her. She didn't look back at him, she just raised the hem of her skirt, still gazing at Nel.

Nel was hardly resisting this, she loved how Naomi was making him her bitch. How she ignored him when he was lowering her pantyhose.

And seeing Naomi close her eyes, pucker her lips as Jaden's mouth started to serve her pussy, she couldn't stand any longer. She moved towards her and they started kissing passionately. Jaden tried to stop and protest but Nelly's hand grabbed his hair and pushed his face to Naomi's crotch, grinding his face there.

Naomi wanted Nelly to see him like that. She broke the kiss, leaned backwards a bit, pulled up her skirt with both hands over her belly, pushing her pussy to his mouth.

Jaden knew this wasn't good, seeing both girls looking at him as he was sucking Naomi's pussy. They didn't respect him. Nelly had a very disturbing smile on her face and Naomi was seriously inspecting his work with stern eyes, as if she was about to discipline him if he didn't give her what she wanted.

And, as always, this was making him hornier. He wanted to give Naomi what she wanted. He lost his doubts about who the superior one was.

Naomi held his ear, pulled his face away, hurting him.

"Talk, Jaden."

"Talk? About what?"

Naomi's slap wasn't naughty or kinky. It was brutal. She gave her pussy in his mouth again for a few seconds and pulled him away again.

"Talk."

He looked at Nelly one last time, before destroying his chances for good. It was obvious that Naomi was after her revenge. He wanted to give her this satisfaction, this was too hot. Seeing Nelly's anticipation, how she waited for him to speak did it.

"It feels so good to lose to you Naomi. I want to amuse my opponent, showing her that..."

"Enough!"

She fed her pussy to his mouth again before turning her head and kissing Nelly again. They had him on his knees, taking turns on his mouth, feeding him their orgasms, making him kiss their legs and feet, without breaking their kiss again.

When he was mindlessly kissing Naomi's buttocks, she spread her cheeks and made him eat her asshole.

She looked at Nel when he was licking her and said "I'm letting him eat my shithole just for you Nel, he has to thank you for that."

Nel loved to watch her do that. She wasn't trying anything, she was showing Nel her power over that bitch. She was proving her worth, that she was girlfriend material.

"Do you want to fuck him?" Nelly asked calmly.

"No. Fuck him" she paused "I mean, no way."

Nel held Naomi's hand and guided her to her room, leaving the bitch down there. He felt like he was chewed and spit. And this made him fall for both of the girls even more.

When he found the courage to walk upstairs, he saw them in Nel's bed. They were in scissors position, Naomi lying on her back, Nel was fucking her, grinding her pussy on hers. One more interesting action took its place in Nelly's book of experienced curiosities.

When he was in the room, they both looked at him, without stopping.

Nel slowly shifted her balance on her leg between Naomi's legs and she slowly moved her other foot to Naomi's head. When she pressed her foot on Naomi's face, Naomi held it and started kissing it with love.

Nel was looking at Jaden while Naomi was moaning and sucking her toes.

He left silently.

In a week, Nelly and Kyle went out for the first time. Nelly confused him a lot, making him horny as hell before she started to talk about Naomi.

He couldn't understand if she was a friend of hers or something else, at first.

He was surprised when Nelly told him that she could only date him if he accepted to be her and Naomi's third wheel. She used this exact phrase but he preferred to understand it as a threesome. He thought this would be a hot deal and gave it a try.

When he saw Naomi, he knew he made the right decision.

It didn't take long for him to notice how Naomi worshipped Nelly. Even he didn't submit to her like that, she didn't even want him to.

At first, he thought Naomi was acting like she was Nelly's slave or something like that. And if he secured his place in this relationship, it was possible that this gorgeous girl would be their sex slave.

Whatever he saw at those days supported this thought. It was clear that Naomi dedicated herself for Nelly's pleasure and satisfaction. He saw Nel eat her only once, when they were in 69 position.

Beyond that, he once witnessed something removing all his suspicions.

They were at Nelly's place when Naomi arrived and she immediately knelt down, lowered Nelly's panties and started to eat her under her high school uniform. When she was done, she kissed her way down to her feet, removing her panties completely.

When Nel held his hand and walked him upstairs, Naomi sniffed her panties briefly, looking at him in a threatening way, while she was still on her knees.

Another day, when he was making out with Nel, he saw how Naomi spent almost half an hour at her feet and how she satisfied herself smelling her worn socks when he was fucking Nel. These weren't normal but he had never seen anything this hot.

And it was even hotter when he first fucked them both. He was living the dream.

Until the next time.

The girls started to make out in front of him on the bed, both on their knees. Such moments were making him climb the walls. When he was watching, Nelly's petite body and her beautiful ass mesmerized him. He could only watch for a few minutes and he started to kiss her ass cheeks, her back and her neck.

When he slowly entered Nelly, it was incredible. He was fucking Nel, smelling her hair, while Nel and Naomi were still kissing. Then, Naomi noticed what was going on and stopped kissing her. Her eyes were locked on to his eyes and he felt scared seeing the cold, hostile look on her face.

That was very arousing and disturbing. He didn't understand what made her angry like that but she looked irresistible, he wanted to kiss her.

She let him kiss her until they were done.

When he came and Nel moved aside, Naomi forced herself over him, until she straddled his face. She was getting very rough and she almost suffocated him when she was riding his face that day. Her expression after she came, especially when she slapped him hard and spat on his face was something he could never forget. It was horrifyingly sexy.

This got him confused.

He couldn't feel her submissive character when she was dominating him like that.

Also, to his surprise, when all these were happening, Nel just leaned back and watched as she abused him, playing with herself.

When he realized his role in this hot universe, that his status was being the slave's slave in this complicated relationship, he started to have trouble coping with that.

But he soon understood that this relationship was more complicated.

What these girls had looked like love, more than a domination or submission relationship. Naomi was getting angry when he got Nel's attention and right after that, Nelly was letting Naomi do whatever she wanted to him.

She was obviously letting her calm her jealous self by taking it out of him. She was very brutal on him at such times. Even when she fucked him, he felt like he was being abused.

It was still hot but when he noticed that he was the only real slave there, that the girls were awkwardly in love with each other, he left.

Naomi helped Nelly finish high school.

They moved to another town, moved in together after Nelly promised not to try new things before having Naomi's consent. She kept her promise.

Naomi easily found a good job after getting her Master's degree.

She dedicated herself for Nelly's welfare. She was seeing her as her spouse. The breadwinner was Naomi but Nelly ruled in that house.

According to Naomi, Nelly was the wife. Nelly was the petite, perfect creature that could make her do anything for her.

Nelly was spending her time as she wanted, only to be adored, loved and worshipped when Naomi returned home from work.

Naomi has been a bit troubled for the last few days, since she's still considering Nelly's newly introduced revenge fantasy about Danny's mother. It wasn't a new curiosity for Nel but she let Naomi think it was so.

At first, the idea of another woman touching Nelly made Naomi mad.

But when she heard her say "Can you imagine her? Groveling on the floor, kissing our feet, listening to our insults about her son? How she will swallow them just for an opportunity to pleasure us?" she changed her mind. That woman had to be the only person Nel had a grudge against.

She still finds this suggestion interesting but she's afraid that her own mother would hear about it if they screwed things up trying.

1...5678910