Delver and Doll

Story Info
In a forgotten laboratory, a girl finds an old friend.
1.2k words
4.26
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crawling through the darkness of a forgotten medical lab, carefully placing their footfalls we find a figure. Standing only 5'2", wearing goggles to help with the darkness and a modified gas mask to protect from the errant poisonous fumes that are so common in the deeper tunnels of the world she is well suited to her profession of delving. Searching for the treasures lost within the hidden places of the outside.

This particular delver, Neera, pushes her way through a pair of hospital doors to reveal an enormous biomedical laboratory.

"Jackpot." She thinks to herself, smirking under the mask.

She steels her excitement. Seeing the tell-tale markings of a beasts passing here as she did outside. Something lives here, something big.

"Be small. Be quiet." She repeats the Delver's mantra under her breath.

Moving like a cat she begins to pick through the debris of the lab. Using tongs to move and sort while her heavy gloves protect her from the unexpected she collects bits of metal, unbroken glassware, and clipboards. Anything that can be repurposed by the wall-folk could earn her some real food and, darkness willing, a proper bed to sleep in for a few nights. Spending the next few hours sorting, cataloguing, and storing her finds she slowly grew more and more excited.

"This is going to be a big haul. Maybe enough to..." Her cheeks reddened, "Focus."

At the end of her scavenging she came to the best, and scariest, part. An unbroken glass and steel cabinet filled with vials of foreign elixirs and potions. Genuine old world arcana. She took a deep breath to steady her nerves as she removed her heavy protective gloves. This was going to require the finesse of her bare hands, a risk for sure but one she hoped would pay off.

"Alright Neera. Remember your lessons. Slow and steady keeps you alive. No need to lose your hare."

She removed her backpack and began to stretch, ensuring she was nice and limber in the off chance an alarm or trap went off. For good luck she set Tavi down on a work table behind her. The one thing she still had from her time as a little girl, Tavi is a felt doll that has been repaired and modified over the years. These days dressed up in a cute black Gothic Lolita dress with delvers goggles and mask, sporting a small wooden shield, to keep Neeras sleep safe from nightmares.

Giving Tavi a kiss on the forehead for luck, Neera went to work. First carefully scanning the outside of the cabinet for sigils or signs of tampering. Nothing. Next figure out how to pop the lock. Another scan and she realizes it's sealed with magic.

"Fuck. Alright so..." She blows out a thoughtful breath, "Well the magic needs a base. Something to anchor to. Which means..."

If she could remove the cabinet door entirely, that should undue the magic locking it. The issue is that this kind of work makes more noise than she normally liked to make. She considered just hauling the whole cabinet out but it was too unwieldy and heavy with all the vials shifting around inside. Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves she retrieved her small utility saw, quietly cursing that she'd never learned any magic, or hell even just having a blanket to muffle the noise would have been good.

For extra luck she gave Tavi a few more forehead kisses and settled her in her breast pocket. Slowly she began to remove the parts of the cabinet that connected the door. She couldn't be sure how long it took but eventually the door came loose and with that the airtight seal on the cabinet broke. A tell-tale hiss.

"Fuck!"

She scrambled to pull her mask into position but it was too late. Neera a lung full of one of the uncapped vials, having missed it in her focus on the cabinet itself. A strange pinkish-red liquid that turned to gas when exposed to air. She stumbled back, landing on her ass and slamming her back into the nearby work station. Tavi fell from her pocket and several vials fell to the floor, shattering and splashing the doll.

Neera clapped a hand over her mouth to stifle her gasps of pain, curling in on herself and becoming perfectly still. The delvers mantra, "Be small. Be quiet.", raced through her head over and over.

After a minute she had stopped paying attention to the silence and took notice of the growing warmth in her chest. Her shallow breathing. Her underwear growing tight. She opened her eyes and slowly reached for the remaining chunk of shattered vial. Turning it over to see some old world script that she could not read but the simplified symbol of an erect dick certainly told her all she needed to know.

"You have got to be -" She moaned.

Her cock shifting in her pants sent little jolts of electricity to her brain. Her nipples firmed up and rubbed against the fabric of her binder. Her skin becoming hot. She licked her lips. How long has it been since she has indulged herself? Being a delver didn't give her a lot of chances to get laid or even handle her needs. She pulled her pants and underwear off. She just needed release. It would be fine, no need to worry so much.

In her heightened state she missed the quiet sound of bone on linoleum. The soft "tap tap tap" of approaching claws.

Once her lower half was free she unzipped her top and pulled up her binder to free her breasts. Her hand began to work her cock as the other twisted a nipple. Was her cock bigger than normal? Her balls certainly were. They felt overfull, ready to burst. The lab became filled with the soft sounds of shifting fabric and stifled moans. As her fist pumped her pulsing cock she knew it wouldn't last. Only a moment later her balls seized and her vision went blurry as she came. Rope after thick rope, far more than she'd normally produce, splattered the cabinet, floor, and Tavi.

Even after such a powerful climax though she was not done. Her hand left her nipple and moved to fondle her balls as she kept jerking her cock, desperate for another release.

The mood, and Neera, came to a crashing halt as she heard a trilling hiss.

Jolting back to the moment as her cock twitched another powerful climax she managed to look up and see the draconian beast hovering above her on the workstation.

"F-fuck!" was all she could get out in response to her second climax and the sudden danger she was in as the beast lunged towards her.

Instinctively she closed her eyes, waiting for it to be over.

Instead there was the rush of motion and the sound of claws and teeth splintering wood. Neera opened her eyes and could not believe them.

Suddenly, standing between her and the beast, there was Tavi. Tall and proud and strong, shield slamming the creature back. As she'd always imagined her.

"I... wuh... w-what the fuck!?"

"Master! It is time to go!"

And then they were running.