The Fairy Lovemaker Ch. 01

Story Info
John gets kidnapped by fairy for free use.
1k words
4.38
3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My day started with shit. By which I mean that I fell face first onto a pile of cow manure. This caused me to be almost an hour late for work. I worked at the DMV my job was thankfully, not interacting with customers but rather working or the more tech-oriented side of things. Some automated customer support and bringing the ancient website up to date. Exciting stuff, almost as much as watching paint dry.

The day went on like usual, stuck by my desk typing away boring python scripts. I didn't talk to my coworkers much, mostly just swapping pleasantries, and asking about work-related issues. When I eventually got back to my apartment, I performed my usual routine, took a dump, ate, cleaned, and watched some Netflix. By the time I was done, it was already dark out and I was deathly tired. I took a long hot shower. Looking at myself in the mirror I saw, well not much. I was rather gangly with jet black hair and dark brown eyes. Not particularly attractive. The few female friends that I had always remarked on how I should start working out, and they were right, I was just being lazy. Maybe tomorrow, was my mantra. I went to bed with that thought on my mind.

I was woken up by a ray of warm sunshine hitting my face. The fresh breeze played with my slightly overgrown hair. The sound of the ocean waves serving as gentle music... Ocean waves? I live in Texas! I bolted up on my bed, I was on a beach, an ocean stretched out to my right. Dark blue waves crashing unto one another in a violent dance. They're sound was calm though, as if they were trying to be as quiet as possible despite their strength and size. I climbed off my bed, soft warm sand dispersing between my toes. I frantically looked around, no sign of civilization. "Help! HELP! Is anybody out there?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"For Typhons sake quiet down please, it's still early in the morning." I whirled around, the source of the voice was a chocolate skinned woman. Her black hair was tied up in a messy bun, with the stray curl sticking out here and there. She was wearing a dirt sand yellow fishnet dress. It clung to her body, accentuating her large breasts, and tightening around her waist, exaggerating her hourglass figure within the bounds of good taste.

"Who are you? Where am I? Am I dreaming? Where are my pants? "

"I'm glad your tongue is still working; you're going to need it."

"Answers Please?"

"Cecillia, Kraknaw Oceana, no, you won't need them."

"What."

She pinched the bridge of her nose in exasperation. "Care for a stroll on the beach? This is going to be a bit of an info dump."

She motioned for me to follow "My name is Cecillia, what do you know about Fae John?"

"Like faeries? I they're small and have wings and stuff."

"So, you don't know much, long story short is that Fae exist. I am one of them. Currently, you are located at Kraknaw, a city in the country of Oceana.

"Country? You mean there are multiple?"

"Yes, there are ten to be exact, one for every type of fairy."

"Alright then." For some reason I immediately believed this woman, or fairy, I guess. "But like where are we? Last time I checked there wasn't an Oceana on google maps."

"Well, we are not on earth, so google maps won't do you any good."

The whole 'You are not on earth' part was a bit perplexing, but I chose to focus on the most important matter. "Why am I here?"

"Well, you know how fairies have magic powers and stuff?"

"Yep, of course I know that."

"Well, we can't create something out of nothing, so to get magic energy we have to..." You notice a faint blush beginning to form on her features. "Perform sexual acts with the other sex."

My mind blanked for a minute "Well what do you need me for?" I looked at her up and down noting her voluptuous figure covered by a fishnet dress that could be easily torn off... "You don't look like you need help."

"Well thank you, but the problem is that male Fae are few and far between, and so I needed to get creative" She took a step closer to me "So may I?"

Her voice was unnaturally professional for what she's implying. Against my better judgement even though this fairy basically kidnapped me. I said "Sure" meekly.

Without another word she took off my underwear and began stroking my cock. It took me a microsecond to get hard. She didn't put on a sultry performance, instead she treated it like a job, a job however that she was determined to do well. Her hand slid across my shaft, squeezing when reaching the base and caressing gently when touching the tip. She repeated the motion again and again and again. I couldn't help but close my eyes, her expression was still too professional and was making it a bit difficult to enjoy the moment.

So, I didn't see when she started using her other hand to circle around my tip. This caused me to go over the edge and cum. One of her hands was still massaging my shaft determined to get every drop out, and the other was collecting the cum spurting out of the tip.

It wasn't a lot of cum, but considering it was my first sexual interaction with a woman I cut myself some slack. He put the hand to her mouth and licked it clean off. Breathing in deeply after she finished.

I fell on the sand, dick still out. "That was what I needed" she said with sigh, less of a woman exhausted after an orgasm and more like someone who had a nice lunch. "Yeah, that was great" I responded, my cheek flushed. Certainly, wasn't the way I thought I would wake up.

"Soooo am I free to go? I got to get to work by nine" She laughed at that, her professional air seemed to have been diminished by the swallowing of my cum.

"No John, you are coming with me. We have to get you to more faeries, and furthermore" she pointed at my soft member "We need to get you a bigger dick."

"Get me a what?"