Delving into Femdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as she said and loosened the rope around my body until I could begin to feel my muscles loosen up knowing I had range of motion back.

After the rope was removed she motioned me to follow her and I was led to the wardrobe closet. Similar to Mistress Veronica, she had an array of outfits, however the outfits she was picking out weren't overly sissy. Instead she had me model numerous outfits which were more casual and ones which a passing cross dresser would wear. This included seductive lingerie, dresses, stockings, garter belts, heels and various wigs.

After feeling like a personal Victoria's Secret model in front of Domina Electra, she selected lace pink panties, a pair of dark blue thigh high stockings, matching garter belt, navy blue shoulder dress and a medium to long haired wig which was brunette with pink highlights in color.

Pleased with her work she continued, "Well as is the theme of this session, I know you love being a sissy. But I am curious how cute you are in regular cross dressing attire, which I am very turned on by this look if I must say."

"Thank you Domina, I feel very sexy."

After she led me to the vanity, she spent time applying make-up to achieve the look she was going over and when finished said, "Good. Now kneel."

I did as I was told and she retrieved a blindfold from the wardrobe closet and put it on me. After it was securely placed I listened to her moving about the room, and what I could only gather, collecting the next toys she would be using on me. She returned and I immediately felt her pulling my arms behind my back and securing more rope to tie them together.

She also pushed me forward so my face felt the cool wood floors and I felt her retrieving the previous butt plug, after which she said, "Very good my little slut. Your ass certainly likes to stretch, this is very good news."

"Thank you Domina," I said.

She didn't say anything back but continued inserting yet another toy, which was a struggle after first, but finally was shallowed by my gaping hole and pulled me onto my knees again.

Afterwards, she continued to the front of me and without saying a word moved my head to and I felt my lips press against cool plastic and I knew what I was required to do. While my cock was nearly exploding and throbbing in pain being pressed against the chastity cage, similar to my experience with Mistress Veronica, I lost myself in sucking Domina Electra's cock.

I licked, sucked, gagged and did so quicker as I could hear the soft moans coming from her. Only as the moans got louder and more frequent, I felt a new sensation coming from my asshole. The butt plug that was inserted also contained vibrator capabilities and from what I could tell, as Domina Electra's satisfaction rose, so did the power of the vibrator.

I had no concept of time but finally the vibrator had stopped and the fake cock was removed from my mouth and Domina Electra continued saying, "Wow Mistress Veronica indicated you liked sucking cock, but I would wager to say you love it. Did you like the vibrations in your pretty little asshole my slut?"

"Yes Domina."

"Very well. Now let's see how that pretty little asshole likes to get fucked."

She again pressed me forward until my face was pressed against the cool hardwood. Then she pulled the butt plug from my asshole and inserted her strap-on. Once she had it in she started slow and sensual and varied speeds throughout the fucking session. During this time I consistently moaned with excitement, after which she would thrust higher and offer words of encouragement.

I could have stayed there for as long as she would have allowed me to, however the fucking session finally stopped after what seemed like 30-40 minutes. After which she removed the blindfold and rope and said, "My goodness you are such a little cock slut."

"Thank you Domina. I hope I was able to offer you pleasure."

"Yes you did my little pet. I am very pleased with how you handled and your reactions to all of our activities this afternoon. So much so that I lost track of time and added 15 minutes to our session."

"Thank You Domina."

"You are welcome. How is that little cock feeling?"

"I am not sure I could describe," I responded.

She laughed and continued, "I figured as much. Now I know you were offered release in your last session, however what if I were to tell you that would not be happening today?"

"Whatever pleases you Domina I would be happy to obey," I responded.

"Nice response slut. After we leave this room, the door to the left is the bathroom. Why don't you go shower and meet me in the entryway where we can debrief."

I did as I was told removing my feminine attire and showered however one thing I thought was unique and caught me off guard was that I wasn't released from my chastity cage.

I finished showering and met her in the entryway where I first arrived and took a seat next to Domina Electra. Once I sat down she said, "I am very pleased with how you served me this afternoon Ryan."

I replied, "Thank you Domina."

She continued, "You are welcome. You have great potential to be of service to me in a longer-term setting. While I have been searching for some time I must say your eager to serve is very unique in younger men. With that are you curious as to why you are still wearing your chastity device?"

"Yes Domina Electra."

"Well I would like to offer you an opportunity if you will. Now of course you will not receive a collar after one session, however I would like to perform a trial run with you. Do you have any questions?"

"Yes Domina, while I am excited and honored by the prospect what would that entail?"

"I thought you would ask. I will treat you as if I would a submissive I see on a regular basis. I will hold your key and I will text/call you assignments to perform. Then you will either reply back as you complete them or I will have you show me in person. The first assignment I will request of you is give up control of your cock to me and allow me to hold the keys to your chastity device. Are you okay with this?"

"Absolutely Domina."

"Very well. Unfortunately I have school work to get caught up on or else we maybe could have had more fun," she continued.

"I completely understand Domina, I will eagerly await further instructions."

She said, "Excellent, well have a safe trip back home and expect to hear from me soon."

She escorted me to the door and away I went back to my apartment with my cock throbbing against my chastity cage which was all being concealed by my new pair of panties after my boxer briefs were discarded as I was showering. The beginning of my new normal.


12