All Comments on 'Demon Child Ch. 01'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please continue

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
interesting start...

so a woman has a demon's child, what's next?

maybe you will share more...

EtaskiEtaskialmost 16 years ago
lol

Well, serves me right for reading Chapter 02 first. :P I thought I'd go back in time but ended up far in the future first, before going back to Neekah's conception. Yet I had no trouble keeping up and keeping it straight (good job). As I said before, I love this style for sci-fi. Consistent and well described.

Oh, and this piece has tons of sensory description, especially sound! Definitely got hot while reading. :) I especially enjoyed the surprise/curiosity of the demon as she used the pressure of her fingers on his, right on her slit, to orgasm. That particular detail is very close to home.

Very good origins story! And with Chapter 02 being a good development/crisis story...next I'm hoping you have some kind of "triumph/defeat" story. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see. :)

KyrlaKyrlaover 13 years ago
interesting start

...onto the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re read

every chapter is captivating, imaginative... even better the second time... one of the best!!!!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Good Advice: Reread the prolog after you finish the novel

I was very fortunate to see a piece of advice from the reader/commenter before me after reading the last chapter. I took the advice and reread the prolog in the first chapter. Just as the commenter had said, it rounds out the experience of the whole piece. It simply cannot be as meaningful to a newcomer to the whole story. In reflecting on the sweep and scope of the tale at the end, the prolog becomes very valuable and poignant.

My admiration to the author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opinion

Very dark and cruel, yet inspiring story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
!!!

I really liked this, it was so well written, and you described everything so well I could see it in my minds eye

booknerdbooknerdover 11 years ago
Loved it.

I enjoyed this story and look forward to reading the rest. Thank you for sharing it with us.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 8 years ago
You will live on

I am a continuer, I scour the lore of Lit and find those deserved of remembering. You have a Gem here that should not fade to addles of history.

Great work, well thought out and i'm really interested in reading more.

JC

gauntlet211gauntlet211over 7 years ago
good work

As someone who is rereading this series i feel i should point out that the demon feels heavily based around a norse viking. And as for later chapter the bak warriors are based around mongolian horse lords. I could be wrong of course, but i study history on the side and i see so many cultural simalarities between the demon and the norse, and between the bak and the mongolians. Too many to my mind to simply ignore. And to be perfectly honest i love the literary direction you took to bring these two long gone cultures back into existance, they may not be what history makes of them. But i find your making of them no less satisfying a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Aga Khan is a real person.

I'm not a fan of celebrity based erotica or literotica stories based on real life historical figures, now although I realize this is merely a case of unfortunate name usage & bares no connection to the real Aga Khan or the Nizari faith, I can't ignore it. It's just too cringe worthy for me to be able to continue(especially with an old man's face popping into my head everytime I read "Aga khan")

So I must drop your story, even though I'm sure it's a wonderful read.

Hope you choose names carefully I'd hate to read about the sexual exploits of Gandhi or George Washington.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous