Demon Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I expected her to kiss me when she said those words but it surprised me when she didn't. The look in her eyes said it all. All I had to do was ask for it. She meant it when she said she wouldn't push the subject anymore and yet...

I placed a hand on her cheek and pulled her close enough so that our lips pressed against one another. I moaned and shuddered as I felt the warmth from her flow into me. This was something I had craved. Not a moment of lust-fueled passion, but intimacy and trust. A moment when I didn't have to keep the shell up and keep myself safe. A moment I hadn't expected to be made in less than a day and yet, Aura was right.

When our lips parted, I smiled some and said, "guess you were right."

Aura was smiling and said, "and without a single trick. So, my Clint, would you like to keep going?"

I nodded my head. "I trust you."

Aura leaned up and pulled the shirt off in one fluid motion. Beneath I saw her blue-tinted breasts and saw she had silver bars through her purple nipples. When my eyes flicked up from them, she was looking down at me with that devilish smile. When she leaned down, she took my hand and placed it over her breast as her lips met mine. The warmth surged through me again as I massaged her breast.

As the warmth traveled, my body started to heighten in sensations, and I felt like my clothes were getting too tight as well as too warm to wear. Before I could say anything about the issue, I felt Aura place her hand on the front of my pants and start to rub along the length of my cock. This drew a moan from deep inside of me as my hand let go of her breast.

Aura broke the kiss and started to kiss along my cheek and down my neck. The warmth was still building up and I could feel my body wanting to be freed from the clothing I wore. Aura pulled away and with it, she pulled my shirt off. I felt the rush of cool air greet my skin and yet it wasn't enough. "Don't worry," Aura spoke as she slowly scooted down along my legs. I could feel her hand still rubbing hard against my cock. "I wanted to share the passion I am feeling for you." With that, I felt her hands grip the waistband of my pants.

A moment later, pants and underwear were removed. My cock sprung up, hard and free. Yet the cool air did nothing to calm it down. If anything, it was excited by the moment. A second later, Aura was leaning down, almost at eye level with my cock. She smiled and then planted her lips on the tip. I shuddered from the sensation but Aura didn't let up. Slowly, she kissed down from the tip to along the shaft. I gripped the bed and shuddered as I noticed Aura had moved her hand to her hips.

In a flash, she had the tip of my cock in her mouth as she pulled her sweatpants off. I moaned; my head was thrown backward as I felt the sensation wash over me. The warmth seemed to grow stronger now as her lips slowly went down. Inside, I could feel her tongue coil around my cock as if to milk it. It was a tight sensation that was wet and warm.

Aura for her part had her eyes closed and seemed to be humming as I noticed her hand was still out of sight. For some reason, I imagined she was playing with herself, running her fingers up and down that slit of hers. I knew I would be in there soon enough and yet I felt my desire run impatiently to be inside Aura. When her eyes met mine, I knew she was aware of what I was feeling. Whether the feelings I had were mine alone or a mixture of both of ours, she knew I wanted inside of her.

With a wet pop, she pulled her lips away from my cock and smiled. Slowly, she climbed up along my body until she was straddling my hips. I shuddered as I felt a new wet warmth press against my cock and moaned at the realization that she had her pussy grinding against my cock. She coiled her fingers around my wrists and held them tight as she slowly moved her hips up. I could feel the warmth surrounding my cock, begging to be let in. But as she would get close to the tip; she would move her hips back downwards. I moaned, both in desire and frustration and for it, Aura pressed her lips to mine. I wasn't sure if it was to silence me or not but I wasn't against it.

As she continued to rub along my cock, I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and coil around mine. It tasted a bit salty and wondered if I was tasting myself. The matter didn't matter as she continued to rub her slit hard against my cock and kiss me with the same roughness. The warmth I felt from her continued to flow into my body and the desire to take her was getting stronger and stronger like the currents of an ocean.

Then, as fast as it started, Aura pulled her lips away with a smile. I could feel her move her hips up, rising above mine. A moment later, I felt a wet warmth press against the tip of my cock. Before I had a chance to fully comprehend what she was doing, in one swift move, she lowered herself until I was deep as I could be inside her. I moaned loudly as my hands tried to pull free from her grasp. The warmth radiated stronger now, almost blinding my nerves of everything but pleasure as I felt like I was put into the core of her being.

Her grasp on my hands remained tight but instead of pinning them down, she pulled them upwards. Soon, she had my hands on her hips as she chuckled. Aura leaned down and kissed me hastily before she said, "hold on."

With strength and agility, she started to rock her hips hard as she rode up and down on my cock. My fingertips gripped at her hips and I moaned out with each downward motion. With the motion of her hips came a feeling of something gripping hard to my cock, milking me for everything I was worth. My hips started to buck up into her, trying to meet her hips. For a bit, our rhythm was off. I would keep trying to go up as she would slide down all the way.

But the out-of-sync movements swiftly became a thing of the past as soon our bodies moved together. We would pull away, her riding up, then push together on her downward thrusts. After that, we both were moaning as the sound of flesh on flesh slapped wetly together. Aura for a moment had her eyes closed but when I looked up at her, it was like she knew I wanted to see her look down at me. Her eyes opened slowly and held with mine as if our very essence were mimicking our bodies.

She brought her lips to mine again and this time, it was no quick kiss. Her lips demanded to stay close to mine as I felt her tongue probe for access again. I parted my lips without a second thought and with it felt her come back into my mouth. My hands continued to hold tight, but my fingers gripped at her ass cheeks. To feel such soft and warm flesh beneath my fingers was heavenly, or hellish might be the right word, and desired to keep that feeling for as long as possible.

Soon, Aura was riding harder and faster on my cock, causing us both to moan into the kiss as I held on to her. I felt like I belonged inside of her as if she was made for me. Between the tightness and the warmth, I had no idea how I hadn't cum inside of her many times over. What I did know was that I was grateful for this feeling to keep going.

Then, Aura pulled her lips away and whispered, "you, on top, now!"

There was no hesitation. As if merely swapping places, Aura was now on her back and I was above her. Now, with our rhythm still intact, I was thrusting hard into Aura as I shuddered with each slap of our flesh. Beneath me, Aura had a hand down below and I saw her rubbing at her clit. She was moving her fingers as fast as I was thrusting into her and if I had to hazard a guess, as hard as I fucked her.

I continued to thrust into her as I felt something coil around my waist. Before I had a chance to find out, Aura said, "my tail, keeping you close. No pulling out!" I hadn't thought of it but now I knew she wanted me inside her, all of me. This only encouraged me to thrust harder, which made her moan louder. Soon, I was lost in the rushing heat that told me to cum inside as Aura held me close to her.

As I felt my body rush to the edge, I thrust up hard into her and moaned as I came. At the same time, Aura moaned louder, and I had to guess she came with me as well. I felt as if frozen in time with her, a moment that was ours as the climax came to an end and all I could feel was a desire for her. I wanted her, I wanted more of her.

Slowly, she pulled me down, so I was laying on my side next to her with my head resting on her breast. I could hear the smile in her voice as she said, "I take it we can share a bed now?"

I chuckled and whispered, "yeah. We can share a bed."

12