Demon Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex was something written into Gremory's very body, a thousand thousand sleepless nights in the beds of unfaithful women etched on her short curves; merely being near her made one wanton, slide naturally into a part of oneself that matched the vibes she was giving off.

One corner of the big confectioner's room contained a bed, lacking in sheets but replete with a mountain of pillows. It was not a place for sleeping, that much was obvious just by looking; as Gremory led Lailah toward it, a good number of the fairies that flitted by glanced longingly at the thing itself, jealousy flashing on finely wrought, tiny features.

'Maybe later,' Gremory shot the angel a fangy grin over her shoulder, catching her staring. 'I want you to myself the first time, though. Not that I've ever prevented my bakers from watching, of course. It gives 'em ideas. I like ideas.'

The bed frame was tall, and Gremory was short; sitting on the edge of the mattress put her roughly in line with Lailah while the latter knelt. The leash dangled between them, enough slack in the white ribbon to have it touch the floor. For a moment they simply stayed like this, the angel's legs folded beneath her, her body inclined forward with an eagerness she still wouldn't fully allow herself to feel. The demon, by contrast, leaned back, her legs spread expansively, relaxed from top to bottom.

On a bed beside a leashed and blushing woman? Gremory was in her element.

'You were easier to get here than I thought you would be,' she wore a smile that begged to be slapped off of her face, yet was secure in the fact that there was nobody around in a position to do so. 'Which just means I'm better at what I do than I was thinking...'

Tugging hard enough for the leash to grow taut, to drag Lailah inward, the demoness caught one of the angel's hands as they wheeled past for balance and placed it, gently, on top of one soft, warm thigh. An instant reflex, impossible to disobey, made Lailah grip down with her fingers, stroking gently against the stockinged skin. The curves there transfixed the angel, such that she barely noticed when a second hand was guided around to rest on Gremory's ass.

Lailah's lips parted, a whimper of fascination escaping from between them. A third hand, positioned to the rear of her shoulders, was lifted to the demoness' mouth, where a lightly forked tongue slipped forth to lick and coil over the skin of Lailah's fingers. Immediately, this was the only thing in Lailah's entire world.

'Want me to take off my pasties before I... occupy your other hand?' Gremory trailed her fingers over one small breast, running her nail around the edges of one of the leather diamonds covering her nipples. She bounced in place, grinning appreciatively as Lailah squeezed her ass, nodding furiously, hungrily.

Wordlessly, the demon hooked that nail beneath the rim of the pasty, peeled it off with a teasing slowness that revealed the pale brown point of her nipple, standing hard against the light curvature of her breast. Arching her back, Gremory slid it between Lailah's fingers, gasping at the eagerness with which the angel gripped it, rolling the sensitive nub between the pads of her thumb and forefinger.

She writhed in Lailah's hands, a precious treasure being explored by probing digits, some sinful cursed gemstone with her facets laid bare. The angel molested her freely, groping and lustful, yet it was Gremory that held the leash, Gremory who was in control.

Even so, the demon of seduction was not prepared to be dragged forward by the nipple she had just offered Lailah, nor for angelic lips to descend upon her other breast, tearing the pasty aside with impatient teeth. When her mouth fastened against her other breast, so flat it seemed that Lailah could fit it all inside, Gremory whooped with surprise, gripping her to her chest by the hair.

'You were not hard at all to crack!' She laughed, the sound collapsing into moaning all too quickly.

'You're a seducer of women,' Lailah murmured, her mouth full of demonic tit. 'I'm a woman. You've seduced me. Surely you do more than gloat once you've done that.'

The fact was that Lailah had all the leverage over Gremory in a physical sense; even leaving aside that she was a great deal taller than the little demon, she possessed fully two additional hands. It was simplicity itself for her to pull Gremory onto the bed, holding her beneath the great brown expanse of her angelic bust, pressing that pillowy weight against her. But the demon squirmed in her grip, unwilling to be carried around the way she had been doing to Lailah.

Gremory was the one who led others to bed, she was not tossed there, least of all by her latest Upper conquest...

Holding tight to the end of Lailah's leash, Gremory pulled tight, the collar's edges digging into the angel's neck. All at once the multi-armed woman froze, her eyes wide and her breath catching in her throat. To move on without permission was literally unthinkable, her will held at the edge of Gremory's imprimatur, subjugated to her mind by the length of magical metal around her throat.

'I can do a whole lot more than gloat,' her voice hoarse and throbbing, Gremory turned her red gaze to Lailah's blue once more, seeing in it now an addled woman in territory that, while not uncharted, was certainly unfamiliar. It was probable she had never met a demon before, knew nothing at all of the potent narcotic that was the aura of a succubus. Gremory did not, as a rule, dislike handsy, overeager women, but there were finer points to being on Grem's leash that Lailah had yet to understand.

And she would have to be made to.

One of Lailah's hands had made its way between Gremory's legs in her momentary loss of control, and it was to this that the demoness went now. Placing her own hand over top of the angel's, she guided those slender fingers to curl, to take a better hold on the night-black fabric of her panties.

They were both strong enough, easily. The undergarment ripped away with no effort at all.

Though Lailah had begun to dip her head down before Gremory had even started to reposition, the demon did so anyway, pushing her angelic new friend down with the flat of one palm; even if they both already knew where this was going, it was important to establish who was in command of it all. Her fingers wove into the pristine, golden locks of Lailah's hair, drawing her lovely face down between her legs.

'Let me show you what typically happens after I gloat...'

The thing about Gremory was that, when she turned on the charm, there were certain parts of her body that gained nothing less than an event horizon, beyond which no allosexual person of compatible orientation could tear themselves away. It was an attraction field that Lailah now fell into, a boundary of heat and scent and intoxicating sight, that commanded the attention and demanded that one draw closer. Lailah licked her lips as she approached, soft thighs on either side of her face drawing her further in, if the glistening crimson lips of the demonic pussy ahead weren't enough to do so.

It was she that moaned first when her mouth finally made contact, despite touching Gremory's clit with the literal tongue of an angel. Temptation always felt good, but after an eternity of abstention and with a whole new world of possibilities spread out before her, the sins Gremory presented beat the divine.

For example, she knew that the nerves in her tongue and lips were not set up to feel the kind of pleasure that... other nerves in her body were capable of. The gods that had authored her existence made no secret of her makeup, the angels understood their own construction very well; so when her tongue lit up with sensual pleasure from tip to base the second she made contact between Gremory's legs, Lailah discovered that her divinely wrought body still held surprises in store.

She groaned, pressed into the sensations that washed into her mouth in a bright, wine-like tide almost instinctively. Her tongue plunged inside the demon, coated in moments with the molten heat of her arousal. It was near to unbearable, but her newly transformed, downright clitoral tongue continued to drive deeper, until her lips held tight to Gremory's labia, wanting more. Raw sex impulses filled her mouth, radiated along her gums, her lips, pooling in her lower jaw like a hot syrup.

Heedlessly, her eyes drifting closed, Lailah fucked her mouth on Gremory's cunt.

'Now that right there is the kind of worship I can get behind...' Tipping her head back and biting her lip, luxuriating in the licking, sucking angel as an audience of interested fairies gathered overhead. One hand held the ball at the end of the leash, the other stroked encouragingly along the line of Lailah's halo. The feeling of it under her fingers rang through her mind, a hymnal sound that resonated with Lailah's lustful, dreamy sounds from below. Her oral attentions were literally divine, a shaft of sunlight driving deep inside her and seeking out her every sensitivity.

Gremory did her best thinking while getting fucked. It made sense, this was literally the thing she had been forged for, her body itself a series of spells inciting desire, her voice a chant honoring lust. Having a laboring head between her legs and a watching audience? She was in her element!

So in the back of her mind a plan began to form, a way to turn this happenstance occurrence into something positive. A crooked smile on her face and a particular, pre-orgasmic tension in her thighs, Gremory set her gaze to the empty air just above Lailah's laboring head, aiming for the point at which the subjugation collar would record and present her memories. She spoke, to nobody in particular.

'Seen enough, Zenunim?' She murmured, hazarding a rather safe guess as to whom, precisely, would be using the collar for that purpose down the line. 'No threat here, just a- nhh! A very good mouth...'

Dragging Lailah upward by her halo, the demoness made sure to give her audience a good look at the angels thoroughly fucked face, tongue hanging out and breath coming in wanton pants. Her eyes still on the middle distance, Gremory pulled Lailah's tongue into her mouth, kissing the angel deeply and enjoying the sensation of her squirming; right now her entire oral cavity from front teeth to uvula would be little more than a mass of pleasure nerves, bathed in demonic arousal as they had been.

Mouths can orgasm, they just need to be tweaked a little first. Under the right circumstances, even a kiss would do it.

Across the hours and miles that separated them, through the memories of that climactic pleasure that still lingered in Lailah's soul, Gremory was indeed being watched, just as she had predicted...

***

Back in the present day, Eisheth stumbled back, blinking away the remembrances, her eyes adjusting to the reality before her. She had let go of the collar, but that didn't matter now; Lailah knelt exactly where she had been left, blushing furiously. In the remnants of memory still playing out in Eisheth's mind's eye, the fairies were beginning to descend upon the angel, motes of light that kissed and licked and fingered.

It was an addictive watch...

'Yep, that is...' Eisheth paused, swallowed. 'That is one subby little angel, there. She's clean, Tyriah. New arrival, not an invader.'

'Well that is good to know,' Tyriah demurred from her seat, cold but defrosting as the news settled in; it was hard for her, of all people, to begrudge someone newly fallen into her world. She had taken part in the formation of the Domain specifically to take care of folk like that, after all.

'Wanna see her angel holes?' Gremory smiled, flitting over to take the leash from her demonic cohort. 'They're cute, and believe me, nothing tastes sweeter.'

'Gremory!' Lailah flushed red, hid her eyes. Despite her embarrassment, there was no mistaking the way her lovely brown thighs squeezed together. Even with the collar there was nothing keeping her on her knees as the cadre of demon women began to gather closer.

For a literal angel, used to descending on high before trembling humans, it must feel novel indeed to be the hapless, powerless one for once.

'Oh, all right, she can stay,' Tyriah rolled her eyes, leading Eisheth and Gremory to squeal and clap. Her hooves clacked on the stone as she drew closer. 'Let's see what she can do...'

And in the depths of the shadows at the far end of the Demon Dorm, far stranger shapes began to pay attention. Eyes that had been watching with veiled interest from the offing began to observe closer, more obviously. With a roll of thunder and a sigh like the crackling of the hottest fire, a figure detached itself from the darkness and began to walk toward the angel and her new playmates.

Kulshedra, demon of storms, World-Ender, the-dragon-of-the-flames, had been here all along.

Now was simply the first time she allowed herself to be seen by the ancient things she shared the chamber with.