Eldritch Pact

Story Info
Stavos makes a deal with an ancient entity to spare his life.
11.8k words
4.58
13.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an Entry for the 2023 Literotica Geek Pride Story Event.

Author's Note: So I have a fantasy, femdom story for you today folks. I hope you're up for it. It delves into some darker tones, and deals with sorrow, love, and loss... and pegging, but we'll get to that! ;)

I know that many of my male readers seem to prefer my maledom stories over femdom, but calm down boys... everybody gets their turn on the noncon train, as long as I'm the conductor! hehe... I like fantasies of being dominant as well as submissive, but I added in a little teaser for the guys before the real show starts, (also I have another maledom story on the way, so please be patient).

As always, I am really excited to read your comments, keep 'em coming!

Oh by the way, I used exaggerated diacritics to denote the strange otherworldly speech of my Eldritch being... (HOPEFULLY IT PUBLISHES PROPERLY!!!) I apologize if it's hard to read, or if you're using a text-to-speech program. (I'll add in a translation in the afterward.) [There's a chance that the diacritics were removed during the publication process, in which case, ignore all of this nonsense.]

As always, enjoy

.......................................................................

Stavos spat angrily, blood and spittle splattering across the ground. His sword was coated with sickening, green ichor, even while his own blood flowed freely from the wounds he had recently received.

His breathing was ragged and uneasy. He scanned the darkened treeline, watching for movement. The foul, misshapen corpses of three monstrous creatures lay on the ground before him. None of their poison had reached him, but killing them had not come easily. The fight was far from over.

'Five more...' Stavos thought, bitterly.'There are five more shadow beasts, and it has taken all of my energy to kill these three. How can I hope to defeat another five?'

In the back of his mind, he knew that there was only one solution... but the cost was too high. He would have to finish this fight himself.

Through the pitch black, multiple yards away, Stavos saw a flash of movement. He raised his weapon to parry, and he blocked the claws lunging out of the shadows at his face by mere inches. The massive beast was nearly twice his size, but it was clearly taking no chances. As soon as its attack failed, it shot back into the darkness.

"Come out and fight me, you swine!" His voice contained ferocity that he did not feel. He understood that if all of them converged on him at once, he would almost certainly die... but at least he could take a few with him.

Brute force was not the nature of shadow beasts, though. They would try to wear him down, bit by bit. Until finally his exhausted body would collapse... and then they would feast. He knew all of these things, but he tried to push them from his mind.

He had caught the first three off guard with his skill. He imagined that wouldn't happen again. Shadow beasts were cunning creatures, after all. They learned quickly, and his hopes of fooling them again were slim to none.

The moon was enveloped within the clouds. Stavos wished desperately for more light. From within the woods he heard a low, threatening growl. He turned to see a shadowy movement, when suddenly he heard a leaf crunch directly behind him.

'The bastards are working together!' He realized, too late. A second shadow beast was already upon him. He brought up his sword to defend, digging his blade deep into the creature's repulsive hide. The tip of his weapon buried itself to the hilt, narrowly missing the ribs as it entered.

There was a yelp and a spew of disgusting green fluid, as he snatched the edge free. The thing staggered for a few feet then dropped. A shimmering pool of blood began forming under the beast's hairy body.

Stavos' breath quickened again.'Down to four,' He thought, triumphantly.'Perhaps I can make it through this after...' He froze. Gazing down at his arm, he could feel his heart sink. There was a long, thin trail of his own red blood... but it was mingled with the slimy yellow venom of the shadow beast.

In the moon's dim glow, the colors were hard to discern, and Stavos tried to convince himself it was a trick of the light.'This is all too insane. Shadow beasts hunting in packs? Working and scheming together? Poisoning me, right when I was so close to avenging...'

"Rashãndia..." he breathed; the name brought up such agonized memories.

Then the pain hit him. Blistering, overbearing agony. The sword clattered from his grip. He scooped it up with his other hand, but it felt strange there. He cursed himself. If only he had trained more with his offhand...

The pain surfaced again, and it ran like a surging river up the length of his arm, threatening to rush up to his heart. He swallowed hard, and willed his body to calm itself. If he didn't panic, he had around an hour before the poison overwhelmed him. He was close to the city. Perhaps he could make it, but...

There was another burst of movement in the treeline, as two more shadow beasts charged from either side. Stavos dropped his sword, withdrew a vial from his belt, and smashed it on the ground. Vibrant, purple fire burst outward and formed a protective ring around him. It was his last container of dawn-fire. When it burned down, they would end him.

From the dark of the forest, all four of the remaining shadow beasts emerged. They paced around the flaming ring, and he could see the light flickering in their wild, hungry eyes.

"Now you step forward, you sniveling wretches?" He spat across the fire; a reddened glob of mucus flew outward, and it hit one of the beasts directly in the eye. The monstrosity did not flinch. It ran its repulsive tongue up to its eye and drew the fluid back into its mouth. "Why have you brought yourselves so close to the kingdoms of men?" Stavos screamed. "Are the wilds not good enough for you? Are the fields not plentiful? Why must you seek to torture mankind with your ravenous hunger?!"

The creatures continued pacing, staring at him uncomprehendingly. They were wily, true, but their intellect did not grant them the ability to understand his words.

"It's death then?" Stavos said aloud. "Death for me, or..." He paused, unable to finish his words. "Or... I could... NO! I cannot call upon her!" He was arguing with himself now; the shadow beasts simply watched him, ready to feed.

He reached his hand into his travel pouch. With unsteady fingers, he drew out a cold spherical stone. It was perfectly smooth, like the finest polished glass, but it was darker than pitch. Any light that struck it seemed to be completely absorbed, forever lost.

"This stone is your doom..." Stavos told the beasts. "And mine too, from a certain point of view." He cursed again. The pain in his arm was becoming unbearable. "Will you just leave, and spare both of us?!" Silence was the answer he received.

"Very well..." Stavos gritted his teeth, as the pain increased. The purple fire still crackled, but its intensity was slowly diminishing. It would only be a few more minutes before it was gone entirely. The foul creatures moved ever closer.

Stavos lifted the stone into the moonlight and screamed out at the top of his lungs. "L'ventia!" he cried, "Old One of the Mists! I call upon you! Aid me in my struggles, and receive the homage owed you!"

For a long, tortuous moment, nothing happened. Then the stone began to heat, burning his hand, just as it had each time before. He squeezed tighter, knowing that if he dropped the stone now, all would be lost.

A thick, intense fog coalesced from the ground. In only a few moments, the world was bathed in a dense mist, which threatened to swallow the entire forest. Stavos could only see a few feet in front of himself. Even the fire became obscured; it was only a dim, purple glow surrounding him.

Through the swirling, smoky fog, a massive pair of golden eyes materialized, and beneath them, a set of feminine, indigo lips appeared; their edges were turned up in a self-assured smile. The piercing eyes never left Stavos' form. As the lips moved, sounds echoed outward... the violent vibrations hardly seemed like speech.

W̸̞͋͗̊h̸͓̀a̷̤̍t̸̡̫͓̏ ̶͇̗̿̇͑m̵̲̬̈́̋o̴̧̨̘͗͌̀r̶̦͙̠̍̌ẗ̷̢̜̪̌́ą̷̌͐̒l̵̳̙̗̐͊ ̶̘̺̬̌ḑ̸̳̯́a̷̫̲͗̊͝r̸̫̜̭̿͛ẽ̴̘̰̗́̽s̷͔̹̽̉ ̷̳̙̏t̸̛̠̞̻ǒ̵̲̘̃ ̵͎̙̱̒d̷̩̃͝ḯ̷̩̥̆ş̸̳̿̈ṱ̶͙͓̆ų̴̯̃̄r̵̪̖̈b̸̟͚͌̿ ̸͈̏̕m̶͍͒͋̈́e̸̯̚?̵̢͕̳͆̎̈́

Her words were deafening and otherworldly. Stavos immediately winced in pain and covered his ears, but the reverberations permeated his entire being, nonetheless. He dropped to his knees, wondering if his ears had begun to bleed.

"Your voice is too powerful!" He keened. "Have mercy!"

The massive smile flitted away in annoyance. The face morphed again, swirling around him. A nose formed above the lips, and then cheeks appeared. A head full of luscious, silvery hair flowed outward from the scalp of the coalescing visage. The locks swirled around Stavos' kneeling body. They felt soft and smooth... unnaturally so.

The sultry voice was quieter this time, but it was still as inhuman as before. The words were from a language that he did not speak, but their meanings smashed their way inside, regardless. It was as if the words had a life of their own, burning their way into his brain, without the need for traditional knowledge.

Or perhaps the words were spoken directly to his soul, skipping his brain entirely. Stavos didn't know; he only knew that the experience was just as surreal as it was painful.

W̸̲̒h̶̪̑a̶̩͐t̷̥͠ ̷̛͍ĭ̷̭s̷͉̊ ̸̩̏y̸͖̌ò̵̼ú̴̬r̴̩͑ ̶̲̚r̴͇̅e̴̥̾q̶̼̓u̶͉̇e̸͕̾s̴̞̈́ṫ̶͎,̵̘̃ ̶̟̊h̷͉̑ǔ̴͜m̴̦͌a̵͍͘ň̸̤?̴̼͋

Stavos kept his hands clamped over his ears, but he brought his eyes up to meet the massive, feminine face. "I, Stavos Valit, am surrounded by foes. I am poisoned, and my death is all but assured. I need your mercy if I am to survive."

The colossal face never broke its smile, but its size began to diminish, swirling and shrinking as a voluptuous female body formed beneath it.

The misty figure was a complete anomaly; an unmatched naked wonder. It was both lithe and full, thin yet curvy... the body seemed athletic, but also somehow delicate. Perfect, large, tear-drop shaped breasts coalesced, with beautifully wide areolas, and a shapely waist appeared below them. The form twirled, exposing the perfection of its plump rear.

Again, the voice grew more natural.

O̵h̵ ̵S̷t̵a̵v̵o̴s̸,̶ ̷y̵o̸u̷ ̶k̸n̸o̴w̸ ̴I̵ ̸w̸o̸u̵l̷d̶ ̸n̸e̸v̸e̶r̷ ̷a̵b̴a̶n̵d̶o̵n̸ ̶y̷o̵u̸.̶ ̸J̴u̴s̵t̷ ̴s̶t̸a̶t̵e̶ ̴w̷h̸a̴t̶ ̴y̸o̷u̴ ̶n̴e̸e̵d̸.̸

'First the request... then the price,' Stavos thought bitterly. He kept his hands in place, as he said, "I was accosted by eight shadow beasts. I have slain four, but I am poisoned... only you can save me from death."

L'ventia's ethereal smile grew wider and increasingly sinister. Her voice became even more human, although Stavos knew that it still lacked any true humanity.

S̵o̴ ̷y̵o̸u̷ ̷r̷e̸q̷u̸i̶r̷e̶ ̸h̷e̶a̶l̸i̴n̶g̶?̶ ̷A̴n̷d̸ ̶y̵o̴u̸r̴ ̵e̶n̸e̶m̴i̵e̴s̶ ̴d̵e̶s̵t̴r̴o̴y̵e̸d̵?̷

Stavos gritted his teeth and nodded. "Yes, your Eminence."

The nude form of L'ventia was now the size of a woman, and she slowly lowered herself down until her toes touched the cold forest floor. As soon as she was standing, she began approaching Stavos, taking gentle, shallow steps. Her flawless skin was impossibly fair, indicating youth and disguising her unknowably ancient age.

She was incredibly beautiful. It had been so long since Stavos had beheld the female form. His masculine mind was enraptured, even as he tried to shake his arousal. He wanted to look away in shame and disgust, but even by channeling all of his self control, he could not pull his eyes away from the alluring magnetism of her body.

'It's all an act!' Stavos struggled to remind himself,'L'ventia is not actually a human woman... this is the form she has created to appeal to me. Although I can't imagine why. She has all the power in this situation.'

The surrounding mists began to abate slightly, and the moonlight reflected off L'ventia's smooth, bare skin. She moved swiftly, stepping near Stavos' genuflected body. Kneeling down, her form pulled incredibly close behind him, as she whispered into his ear. He felt her run a delicate fingernail down his cheek, and the hair stood up on the back of his neck.

She finally spoke in the common tongue, but her words were still unnatural, echoing inside his body.

Promise me the exchange I desire, and I will make everything better... You know that I adore making pacts with strong, virile men-at-arms such as yourself. You aresuch a powerful warrior!

Her words were patronizing flattery, Stavos knew, but they sounded so genuine. He was not powerful... not compared to this thing before him. She didn't want his strength. She wanted his innocence... what little bit remained.

"You know that I must either comply with your desires or die..." His voice was full of distaste, but he tried to hide it. She didn't have to agree to this pact, but he knew that she wanted to. She had literally nothing to lose. Still, upsetting her would only make matters worse for him. "I will yield to whatever you require. I swear to it... in the name of Athœr."

To speak the name of the creator of the universe was no trifling matter. Stavos meant what he said, and L'ventia knew it. Her smile somehow grew wider. There was something darkly unsettling about that smile.

Then seal our pact, dear Stavos.

He stood up, bracing his resolve. She stood before him, in all of her gorgeous, untameable glory. Her arms coiled around him, as she pressed her nude body tightly against his. She had made herself shorter than him, as another patronizing gesture.

Her piercing, golden eyes gazed up at him longingly... innocently... deceitfully. He wrapped his arms around her, his movements stiff and dutiful. Still, a sick part of him wanted this. He realized that much. She was stunning, but her beauty disguised something beyond humanity... something truly incomprehensible.

He leaned in to kiss her, and felt the raw electricity as his thin, male lips touched her full, soft, indigo ones. His mind swooned, and he knew the pleasure was on its way... and the horror.

Unbeknownst to Stavos, the yellow poison, which had been seeping through his veins, reversed its flow, and slowly dripped from his open wound. It landed harmlessly in a tiny pool on the ground.

The shadow beasts continued to pace around the fire, unaware of any change. Without a sound, they were instantaneously vaporized into ichor, dust, and hair; they never felt a thing.

L'ventia had kept her word, as always. But now she would collect the debt.

.......................................................................

Groggily, Stavos opened his eyes, unsure of his location. He was submerged up to his waist in a hot spring. The water felt delightfully warm, but he could not fully enjoy it. Something felt wrong. Racking his brain for a moment, he struggled to recollect how he had arrived here.

The spring sat in the middle of a beautiful forest, and the autumn leaves had not yet begun to fall. The air was pleasant, but the spring itself was even better. Sunlight danced through the trees.

This place... it seems so familiar, but... how did I get here? My memories feel so foggy..."

He began to pull himself onto the smooth stones surrounding the pool, when he realized he was not alone in the water. A humanoid shape was slowly gliding towards him, just below the surface.

A sickening uneasiness gripped him. He held his arms out, taking a defensive fighting stance. As the form burst from the water, he lunged, gripping the creature by the neck in a powerful chokehold.

He could feel the soft, bare flesh of his would-be attacker... just as the head of fiery, red hair draped across his forearms.

"Stavos..." a soft, female voice croaked. "It's me...! Let go... I can't breathe...!"

"Rashãndia!" Stavos exclaimed, releasing his grip immediately. He grabbed her shoulders and whirled her around. Gazing into her lovely face, he could feel his adoration for her swelling within his chest. Her eyelashes were beaded with the pool's warm water; her brilliant blue eyes dazzled him. "I thought... how...? How are you here?! I thought you were still in De'lunda with your family, awaiting my return?"

Moisture from the spring ran down her body, beading on her nipples, and quietly dripping into the water beneath. Her posture was uncharacteristically brazen, especially considering her nakedness. She was normally so shy, even with him.

"It doesn't matter, my sweet Stavos!" Rashãndia said warmly. She bowed her head, and her eyes closed in loving reverence. "All that matters is that we are together!" She nuzzled her head into his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. Her small, perky breasts squished against him, and below the water, her smooth calves rubbed against his.

Her presence was mesmerizing. Stavos' manhood began to stiffen automatically, poking into her luscious torso. Her touch felt so good. This was the first time they had ever held each other like this...

Stavos suddenly realized himself, and his face flushed with embarrassment. He looked upwards into the warm sky, prying his eyes from her ravishing, unclothed beauty. Still, he could not bring himself to release her. He did manage to shift slightly however, preventing his erection from digging into her body.

"Rashãndia," he finally said, meekly, "I don't think it's proper for us to be holding each other in this fashion. You are my betrothed, but our marriage is not for another 3 moons, and..."

She giggled, pressing a finger to his lips. "Shhh... Stavos. Do not let my father's traditions quench our romance. Our marriage is assured. Let us revel in love. There is no reason to be ashamed." She locked eyes with him again, and he was simply mesmerized. Never before had he noticed the tiny flecks of gold within her irises. She was so breathtaking.

Her hands reached up, the fingertips somehow unwrinkled from the wet spring, and they coiled around his neck. She pulled his head downward in a firm but loving motion. Stavos gave in immediately, but not before he marveled at the surprising power that he felt from that simple gesture. He never realized how strong his lover was.

The couple's mouths met in a luscious kiss. Stavos had almost no experience in such matters, but Rashãndia took the lead, gently teasing his lips with her own. Her moist, impossibly soft tongue dipped into his mouth, and he felt his heart racing with excitement. Her arms held him close; and he, in turn, squeezed her small frame with a passionate yet inexperienced enthusiasm. Stavos could feel butterflies fluttering within his stomach. While his love for Rashãndia was deep, it was also innocent, but the feelings currently flooding his mind were anything but the latter.

It was strange. Rashãndia had never been so bold or assertive before. It had taken Stavos months to convince her to hold his hand as they walked the fields together. Nevertheless, he was grateful for her love. He could feel a carnal desire rising steadily; he really did want this. He didn't care if it was wrong.

'I have always longed to take her, but until now, I had resigned myself to waiting... but this would be perfect. Especially after all my... my what? Dreams? Nightmares? They seemed so real...'

"My darling, Rashãndia!" Stavos breathed, pulling her closer still and laying his head on hers, "I had the most horrifying premonitions. I was afraid that something unspeakable had happened! Something told me that I would never again see you..." For reasons beyond his comprehension, tears began forming in his eyes.'Why was I so certain that she was lost?'