Demon Exorcist Akane Pt. 01

Story Info
Mayu's older sister gets outsmarted on an assignment...
2.2k words
4.81
4.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~|~Somewhere in Japan's countryside~|~

~◇Tucked away behind miles of forest and mountains, the Exorcists' headquarters lies in silence. The old buildings with Kawara style roofing aching with age as wind gust flows through the valley. Here we find the other Junior Exorcists, all training for their own missions.

While the buildings themselves were built centuries ago, they've been refurbished and are currently being used by Demon Exorcists. The headquarters functions in the southern region of Japan, one of the last places in the world that hasn't been destroyed or transformed by the Demons. It's location hidden by the natural forest and mountains surrounding it.◇~

Akane Senkō, Mayu's older sister, a Senior Class Exorcist, almost as though following the laws of nature she shares starkly opposite traits of Mayu. Akane is much more well endowed up top, having large but firm double D's. Hence why Akane's Exorcist suit is more akin to a Shrine Maidens attire, the center piece still being a white latex leotard. The skintight suit tight around her pussy, and digging into her voluptuous ass cheeks. The cloth of her uniform being enhanced by her own magic to repel Demon Miasma, almost like a force field. The long strips of cloth wrapping around her arms in a spiral and forming onto her figure, ending around her wide hips.

Her soft and juicy upper thighs left in the open, the rest of her legs being covered in white and red stockings. Her suit just as erotic as her sister's, most likely designed by the same perverted tailor...

-"Where am I supposed to be looking, it says the entrance is right here?"

Akane not new to Demon Nest hunting is confused at being unable to find the entrance. She uses her extensive magic power to produce a holographic subway route map from her hand. The map showing a clear line that should end in front of her, opening up to the subway, however there is only concrete. It's as though the city's land has even transformed...

*CRAACK!*

The concrete in an alleyway to the right of Akane begins to shatter and break apart as steam erupts from beneath it. The cement pieces rumbling and rolling away as the very ground splits apart into a hole into the ground. The now apparent Demon Nest entrance pulsing and throbbing as a tentacle reaches out from the hole to pull itself up.

*SQUISH*

Another tentacle ruptures from the hole, and then another, and another, until finally the true form of these appendages crawls out. A twisted human-shaped figure, with 5, 4 inch tendrils sprouting from where arms should've been. Where there was supposed to be legs, there appeared just a large snake like tentacle. The snake-like Demon screeched at Akane from no apparent source, as the thing was headless.

-"Die."

*BOOM*

In almost an instant the monster had burst into deep fed flames. The thing screeching weakly as it fell onto the concrete and burned brightly one last time before fading away into ash.

The show of power was almost scary, in just an instant this Demon was eradicated by Akane. Not a trace of it left behind. Her eyes burning with the same crimson glow as her sister. Her silver hair flowing in the air as she walked closer to the now rapidly closing hole in the ground.

-"Not so fast!"

She reaches out with her hands to the entrance, they grab the air in a prying motion. The meat of the entrance being pulled open and forming around some powerful invisible force, opening wide with another breath of steam. Akane taking her chance of entry, walks to the fleshy mouth-like hole. She bends down to move her legs into the opening, almost as if preparing to go down a slide.

The meaty walls, trying and failing to grip onto her boot covered legs. The tentacles being repelled away by the magic repellent around her boots. Though her magic kept the tentacles at bay, her bare thighs could be touched by the tentacles. This didn't mean much trouble for her, being a Senior Exorcist, she was used to physical stimulation from Demons by now.

-"Egh, I hate this part of the job... let's just get this over with as fast as possible.."

Akane dips her legs in further into the opening, the inch-long, tendrils now quickly closing in on her plush thighs, doing their best to grope at her soft flesh. She slides her voluptuous ass into the hole, the tentacles now wriggling wildly, happy that a thick Exorcist with so much contained magic is coming directly into the nest. The tentacles now spurting a small amount of slimy secretion all over her legs.

She lowers her abdomen into the hole, preparing to now use the copious amounts of slime to slide deeper, (hopefully), into the heart of the nest. The tentacles working together to slather the parts of her body not covered by the cloth with that murky white liquid. Akane now almost entirely inside the hole lowers her large breasts into the hole. Almost immediately the tentacles try to latch onto her succulent titties, failing as their peaks are covered by her cloth. Only the top and under-half of her breasts are uncovered by the cloth. Even without being able to pleasure her nipples the tentacles do their best to rub against her breasts.

Akane acknowledging that the hole is now extremely slippery with slime, she slides her entire body into the hole. Easily sliding with little speed into the tight meat opening. Right after her the last part of her fingertips descends into the hole, it quickly closes in, shutting all moonlight out from meaty walls. She slides down the twisted walls, her lewd body grinding and rubbing up against the walls. She screws her face up in disgust as the tentacles never relent in their massage of her body.

The flesh slide doesn't last for very long. Her feet swaying back and forth, no longer feeling the meat beneath her. Slowly her body is let out of the ceiling of the tissue-y cavern. The hole she is coming out of resembling a mouth, just like the entrance. The mouth-like opening tightly squeezing her thighs and ass as her lower body exits the slide, coating her legs in slime. Even though her cloth acts as a repellent to Demons, it can still be moved by force. The mouth catches her cloth strands and drags them up around her, making sure to squeeze her big tits as they pop out. Finally dropping to the floor of the Demon Nest with a splat.

-"Eugh, Damn it! Now my Spirit Garb is ruined!

Due to the tight squeezing of her cloth some the Demons Miasma managed to squeeze into the strands. Tainting it until it is purified of Demon Energy.

Akane sighs at the loss of her only real shield against Demons. Only for a moment, before taking in her surroundings. The walls, floors, and ceiling all made of the same flesh-like tissue Demons are known for. All coated in the same slime she is now covered in. Remembering that she is covered in this substance she takes a moment to wipe some of it off of her body. The sticky stuff getting caught between her fingers and webbing them together lewdly.

-"Let's get a move on, I need to find the Master of this nest so I can destroy this place."

~|~Demon Nests~|~

~◇While Minor Demon Nests create themselves based on how much biomass is inside them, they function more as storage for moving Demons, like the worms in the last story. While Demons themselves can technically take any form and move, the larger ones the size of Skyscrapers can't just walk or wiggle across cities, however they can control the inside of their walls and such. Demon structures like that are built and constructed by Demon Masters, intelligent Demons capable of controlling biomass to create traps, other Demons, breeding spaces, and more. While Demon Masters are extremely powerful creatures they cannot roam about the world as they please. Being further away from their nests uses up Energy.

The Demons use these nests as traps and potential bait for Demon Exorcists. Attempting to trap them inside and feed their armies for conquest. [and because that's hot but that doesn't make the lore sound cool so]◇~

...

*slich* *slich* *slich* *slich*

Akane walks throughout the nest, watching closely for any movement. Here and there 12 inch tentacle worms jump out of the surrounding walls towards her, none of which ever reach anywhere close to her. Every time one approaches she reaches out with her hand and burns them into ash.

-"Why do I keep getting assigned to the boring missions every time."

Knowing her own worth, she sighs with annoyance as she struts throughout the cavern, killing every Demon that even attempts to grab at her. However, as much as she expresses her disgust and annoyance with the Demons, she has the same masochistic trait as her sister. That topped off with not masturbating I'm over 3 weeks causing a little blush to appear in her face.

Being lost to her own thoughts, idly destroying the tentacles as they reach for her. She fails to notice the a thinner one appearing just above her.

*SQUEELCH!!!*

The tendril shoots out from its housing in the ceiling, the rest of the worms also shooting out in an off-beat sequence. She panics for a short moment, her hands stretching out to set fire to 2 of the worms at a time.

*sliiide~*

Her bare few seconds of clouded thoughts allowing one to slip past her defense. The tentacle sliding around her neck to help anchor itself, before reaching around the seam of her leotard around her neck, it's slimy head gaining just a few centimeters of leeway. Just that tiny amount was enough for the rest of the worm to quickly slide inside her 'clothes'. The tentacle uncoiling it's body from her neck as it's full body now slips into her skin-tight bodysuit. An outline of the worm forming around it through the white suit.

-"Ah-aah~, damn it! How could I let these damn things get the upper hand on meeee~♡"

Her angry remarks cut off by the worm wiggling and snaking around her left boob. The worm coiling around the big piece of meat like a snake coiling around it's prey. The thing visible squeezing her tit and wiggling back and forth on it, the tip of the tendril moving to flip and tease her now erect nipples. The Lowly-Demon absorbing some of her magic directly through it's 'storage units'.

-"Ugggh~♡, stop that m-movement~♡"

She moans sweetly at the sensation of it pulling at her breast. She shakes her head back and forth, making her hair go wild as she tries to shake off the pleasure.

-"I-I've gotta get this thing out of my suit~!"

She tries to pull open the neckline of the suit, her fingers trying and failing to pull it off of her neck. The slime the thing had left behind while it was wrapped around her neck making it impossible for her fingernails to get underneath it. The tendril still relentlessly squeezing her breasts as she tries to brainstorm how to get it out.

-"C'mon think, think~! Maybe I could use my spirit hand to pull it out?"

This "spirit hand" in question being a large invisible hand that she wills to move with her magic.

She puts her hand above her breast as the thing starts to coil and uncoil from around her tit, pulling it up and down trying to suck out more of her energy. The hand of her magic appearing underneath of the bodysuit, also making a big hand-like outline next to the worm. She tries and fails to grab the worm, the slime making it hard to get a grip on it. Every time she attempts again, she only manages to squeeze her own breast with the hand.

-"Aah~!"

Little moans slipping out of her mouth as it appears like she is trying to pleasure herself with her own magic. The worm getting angry at her for trying to remove it, slips its head around her nipple and plants its mouth around it. Sucking the little bump while squeezing the rest of her soft breast with its body.

-"Aaaah~♡, damn it~! It's too slippery!"

She removes her hand from above her breast, causing the magic hand to disappear from within her leotard. She sighs and begins to lay on the floor, now breathing heavily due to the tentacles teasing on her nipple. She looks up with a blush on her face, her teeth grit angrily. Akane glares down the rest of the cavern, now frustrated at the fact she'll have to complete the rest of her mission with the thing inside her suit...

Who knows what awaits her...

(And this is where I'll leave you guys this time around, I'm sorry for the cliffhanger!!! But I'd like to take a small break to write other types of erotica. I promise I won't leave you guys hanging for too long! After all this story is far from finished!!!)

(Till next time my readers!!!!!)

xoxo,

Author Guy