Demon Exorcist Akane Pt. 02

Story Info
The second half of Akane's lewd expedition...
1.8k words
4.55
3.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-"Hah.....ah...nya...hyii~♡"

The squelches of some poor Exoricsts boots squishing the meaty floor of the cavern, growing closer and closer to her destination... It had taken her more than 30 minutes to even get 100ft away from where we last left off. The tentacles having never given up their lewd attacks all the while, and especially the one lodged inside her suit.

-"These...damn..things..hah~♡"

In just thirty minutes passing, Akane's body had already succumbed to the perversion of the situation; and due to her mind being elsewhere, she failed many times to stop the slime slicked eel-like things. Maybe bad luck, or possibly good luck, 'only' two more of the worms had actually gotten inside of her suit. One of those said tendrils joining the first one in groping at her soft breasts, now one of the worms being on each tit, milking them for her mana. The 3rd tentacle, between her legs, tightly sucking on her pussy lips with its tail, almost as though making out with the puffed out crevice in a lewd make-out.

(This damn things keeps sucking me down there~! I'd be okay if it just went ahead and penetrated me! So why is it teasing me!?)

The hardened Exorcist shocked at the worms' almost foreplay-like actions, the teasing making her gush thick honey herself down into the tight 'mouth'. The thing greedily slurping up the sticky pussy juice, three smaller tongue-like feelers smearing around her mons, spurting out small amounts of slimy sperm against her pussy. The feelers rubbing around and smearing the thick, pre all over her lower lips.

(I need to press on, these things aren't going to come out unless I defeat their boss!)

Regardless of the lewd invasion in her suit, she pressed on through the Nest. Her slow, stuttered walking making her thighs rub up against each other, making the nasty thing squish and press against her pussy even harder. The worm's tail slinking up her stomach and resting between her breasts. The 2 tentacle eels on her breasts sensing their bretheren, move to press the soft cow-like tits around the things tail as it pumped up and down between them.

-"Wha-hah~, what are these things doing? Are they, aah~, using my body to masturbate~?"

The worms squeezing her tits almost in response, making her give a slimy clothed paizuri while she walked around the meaty nest. Flesh-covered walls and meaty bumps as far as she could see down the tunnel. The copious amounts of slime causing it to leak down her legs out of her leotard, adding a lewd shine to her thick thighs as she walked.

As the thing got closer and closer to unloading itself onto her body, it slithered up out of the neckline of her suit. It pressed its head against her soft lips, unable to gain entry as she kept her mouth shut tight.

(No way am I letting this filthy thing in my mouth!)

The worm never relenting in trying to gain access, it softly hits its head against her lips repeatedly. Leaving a trail of slimy pre every time it pulls off, effectively pecking her lips with lewd little kisses. The other tentacles being signaled by the one on at her mouth, squeeze deeply on her breasts, snaking around to her nipples and pinching down on them with their mouths. The sudden action causing Akane to moan~

-"Hyiiiii~♡"

(Oh no! My mouth is open I've got to-)

Before Akane could even access her mistake, the worm quickly took the opportunity to slide itself inside her mouth. Just the head of the worm making it inside as it still stayed suctioned onto her pussy, it wrestled with her tongue as though it was making out with her. The lewd kiss making pre fill her mouth very quickly as the worm had already been close to climaxing before.

*SPUURT!*

As if on cue, the worm shoots rope after rope of hot, thick sperm inside of her mouth. The liquid filling her mouth and causing her to have to swallow multiple ropes of the things ejaculate. The murky slime being swallowed reluctantly by Akane, but regardless of the Exorcist's disgust she still lightly orgasmed from the perversion of the raw semen. The taste of it being as though dozens of men's semen had been boiled together, the musk of it stuck in her mouth long after the worm had stopped pumping it out.

Immediately after seeing it had finished, she grabbed it before it could escape back down into her suit, the thing weakly struggling against her iron grip. However as she pulled it out, the thing sucked hard on her pussy, she tugged and tugged until it came off with a pop! The release of the things suction giving her extreme pleasure. Now holding the thing with her hands, she cast a talisman over it, everything laid still on the tendril for a moment, before bursting into that signature red flame. The other two sensing its eradication wriggling in panic inside her suit, one of them coiling around her breast and sucking as much energy as it could out of her nipple, before rising up through the neckline and quickly slithering away into one of the fleshy walls. The other one having a harder time getting out, sliding down and grinding against her swollen-pussy lips before escaping through the hemline around her hips. The thing didn't get far before being lifted up and burnt to a crisp, leaving only its ashes on the ground beneath her.

-"Hah~......ah~....."

Akane's body now facing the repercussions of the tentacles energy absorption. Her magic having a good fourth taken by the 3 worms. Due to her energy expense, her breasts swell a little larger, in order to intake the mana particles in the air around her. In other words, it could also be from the semen she swallowed and the slime on her body affecting her instincts as a woman. She leaked out her lewd honey down her legs, her pants mixed between arousal and exhaustion from the teasing of the things. Any regular woman would have surely fainted from the amount of aphrodisiac she had taken.

-(I still need to move on...I'm not giving up here!)

Shaking herself together she continues her exploration into the cavern. The walls twisting and turning around, breaking off into multiple different passage ways. She heads down the tunnel to the right, the stench of perversion being stronger in that direction.

-(This must lead to the master of this nest...the stench is a lot lewder here)

As she travels the tunnel, Akane notices the meaty walls transitioning from being rather flat and pink-ish, to being a darker scarlet. The walls having more bulbous protrusions on them, some also on the floor beneath her. Whenever she steps on them they burst out more that same murky white slime, the stuff covering the bottoms of her boots.

Finally the narrowing cavern came to an end. The musk of the miasma being enough for her to cover her nose as she spots what is most likely the source. A meaty crevice being the only way through the wall. Almost appearing like a ventilation shaft made of tissue and flesh.

...

-(Eugh, every time I can never close myself off to this feeling...♡)

She had entered into the meaty hole head first, it's caress just like the one in the very beginning. Countless tiny tendrils reached out for her and molested her voluptuous body. Every inch of her skin packed with a energy, enough to fuel an entire breeding nest of Demons. The smaller cilia-like tentacles massaging the parts of her body that jutted out the most, being her voluptuous breasts and her bouncy ass.

She inched her way through the meat tunnel, all the while her holy body being molested by these lowly tentacles.

-Aaahn~ (H-How am I supposed to d-deal with this~?)

The tendrils reach out to try and pull her suit off, only to be quickly met with a burning fate...

~|~ Pardon the intrusion... Lemme explain just why those little dudes just got iced...

While it may seem like these Demon Exorcists suits are purely fetish based articles of clothing, you'd be wrong!

Every Demon Exorcists suit is built with some sort of specialized ability. Like perks from a video game!

Mayu's from the past story being that her suit seals some of her physical power. (Mainly so she doesn't end up leveling the training grounds at HQ...)

Akane's 'perk' in this case, is what she calls "The Return Policy".

Whenever someone unauthorized (in her eyes pretty much everyone) attempts to remove the suit, it activates an automatic self-defense mechanism and fries whatever it is into dust!

Transmission End... ~|~

Where were we?

The meat tunnels feelers had been burnt off by Akane's suit...

This triggered quite the reaction from the monster, immediately sending it into a frenzy at its prey somehow finding a way to hurt it.

Nya~! (This thing is going nuts~! I let out such a lewd moan too...)

The mouth pulled and kneaded her body with a rapid pace. Not to try and pleasure her anymore, but to try to push her out the other wide. Her succulent tits and butt being mauled (lewdly) by the thing in its attempts of export...

Eventually it succeeds!

Akane is slowly pushed out of the thing, her breasts causing a stop in the thing's desperate attempts to get her away. Almost as though it were reconsidering...

After her breasts came free of the lewd mouth, her ass was next up. As she were just preparing to finally get out of the thing, her butt gets sucked back into the thing!

-(D-Don't tell me it's trying to pull me back in~!?) Aahn~!

Akane struggles to try and get out of the things embrace, her hands beating weakly down onto its fleshy 'skin'. She focuses her magic into her palms as she presses them flat against the thing.

}{ crk crk crkle~! }{

It's surface glows a deep blue for a moment before it screeches in pain! Spitting Akane out of it quickly and a huge glob of secretions with it!

-aaah~ (I...got free....but now I'm...covered in this mess...♡)

And so there Akane laid, on the floor at the bottom level of the Demon's Nest. After losing so much mana already I wonder if she'll be able to pull through and beat the Nest?

We'll only find out..

In the Next Episode!!!

(Salutations dear readers!!! I know, I know...another cliff hanger... but I must be honest I was dearly lacking in motivation at the end of this story, so I decided to give you guys this much instead of just publishing some other work and leaving you wondering.

I'd like to move onto some other genres in the meantime~!!! Don't worry yourselves too much I'll still make sure to write tentacle stuffs but I just wanna work on other jank to give ma brain a refresher!)

Goodbye and thank you for your patience, time, and reading~!

Till next time,

Ese Tipo Autor.