Demon Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
Leaf discovers fairies in her garden who want to please her.
2k words
4.33
4.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and Mara slept together each night after our first experience in the tub together. Having a whole 8 acres to ourselves, we fucked wherever and whenever we pleased. Luckily, magic could tend to most household duties and food production, which freed us up for even more depraved behavior. Being within the wall around our grounds our whole lives meant that everything that sustained us came from within.

Mara, it seemed, was very dominant, she took me however she wanted and ignored my pleas for pleasure often. My sex drive tended to be much higher than hers making me desperate and driven to masturbate often. I no longer hid when I pleased myself, partly in hopes that Mara would see me and feel inclined to help. I often took to rubbing myself naked in the orchard. It felt good to lay on the soft weeds and feel the warmth of the sun on my face, and on other parts as well.

One such afternoon, I went to find Mara plowing in the garden with only a short loincloth on. I could easily tend to the garden with my magic, but my power only went so far as to nourish and grow crops fast. The planting and turning of the soil was up to Mara. She insisted I keep my hands as soft as a noble woman. I would offer to help, but she said that the hard work kept her strong and wouldn't let me. I came to her side and touched her back, the redness of her sunburn was soothed back to her usual olive tone. Just like my nourishing abilities with plants I could also nourish and heal human and animal bodies. I traced my hand down her back towards her buttocks. She wiped the sweat off her brow and raised her eyebrows at me.

"I'm working love. You'll have to wait till the sun sets."

I gave her an exasperated look, "you're going to be working that long again!" If she wasn't gardening she was cleaning, shooting fowl, making repairs to our stone lodging that once was grand. It had been decades since servants had bustled through occupying the many extra rooms of the house. Me and Mara had taken care of the huge place by ourselves but couldn't keep up with the needs of the place. It was too grand for just the two of us. Ok maybe I could put in more work lately instead of laying in the garden...

"One touch, then let me get back to my work."

I took what I could get with no complaints, lest I be deprived of our nighttime rituals. She lifted the backside on her loincloth and I slid my hand over her behind, following the crack to the moist slit between her bulky muscular thighs. She was sweaty from working so hard, I couldn't wait to take care of her later. I'd massage her feet, calves, thighs, and her beautiful broad shoulders. My middle finger buried in her folds and I slowly, savoring every moment, plunged it inside of her until the rest of my hand was pushing against her vulva. I stayed nestled in her for about 5 seconds before she gave me a look that said my time was up. I didn't dare huff, so instead I retrieved my fingers and kissed her cheek.

"Be a good girl and stay patient." I nodded, somberly and walked away, towards the little meadow in our fruit orchard. The sun was high in the sky still but I knew the sunset would come in the next few hours. Until then, I would savor the warmth.

As soon as I arrived, I sat down and took off my clothes. I lay down and spread my legs. A breeze chilled and aroused me. I stayed laying there to enjoy the chill of the breeze on my nipples giving me goosebumps. I ran my hands over my breasts to feel how my nipples had hardened. Then the warmth of the sun returned, relaxing me. I reached for my clit.

Just then, I heard a small quiet noise like a high pitched murmur. Had it been the wind? I ignored it, circling my fingers around my clit. Then, I heard it again. I sat up and looked to both sides, nothing. As I lay back down, my eyes turned towards the sky, and that's when I saw it, a little winged thing on a branch of the apple tree I was underneath. I stood and quickly jumped up to catch it. It was barely small enough to fit in my cupped hands but I had indeed caught something. Perhaps it was the same creature that had made the strange noise.

I opened my hands just a bit to see what I had caught two small human eyes stared back at me, wide and afraid. Shocked, I opened my hands fully but the little naked winged man stayed on my palm, quivering a bit.

"I can explain!" He shouted up at me. "I was just here for one apple to feed my town!" Both his hands covered his privates. I noticed tiny clothes laid out on the branch behind and above us.

"Did you need to take your clothes off to fetch an apple?" I asked. He flushed, still trembling, probably terrified of the giant woman holding him, fully able to squish him in her hand if he mis-spoke.

"Ok, ok you are the most beautiful being I have ever laid eyes on. I may have been admiring you and got a bit carried away..." I blushed, endeared by his kind words.

"Y-you like my body?" I asked, pleased. Catching on that his admiration of me wouldn't get him killed, he stood up in my hand and flew close to my ear so I could hear him better.

"Oh absolutely, especially when I see you pleasuring yourself. To be quite honest it has become a sort of ritual for me to come watch you. My community has made home in this orchard because the wards keep it safe from many predators. We were small enough to slip through, other fairies have seen your transgressions as well. It is quite a thrill to see such a giant woman in pleasure."

"You got through the wards!" I asked, shocked. The protection magic around our residence was very strong. It was meant to preserve me, the last of the cherubs and keep those who might harm me out. I knew that small, non magical beings like fowl and squirrels could enter so that me and Mara could hunt them, but had never seen anything that could talk before (besides Mara and I), in my life. Did this mean our protection spell was weakening?

He flew from my ear back into my field of vision. I took his tiny cock in between two fingers and pulled him towards my nipple.

"Oh my, you're so much bigger up close!" His member hardened and he gripped my breast wings fluttering to stay on my nipple as we were upright. The fairy man, about the size of my thumb, started humping my soft pink mound excitedly. I lay back down to continue my masturbation.

"Would you mind if I explored?" He asked me, now lying on top of my nipple like it was a humping pillow.

"Why yes," I giggled, as I felt his tiny little feet pad across my stomach tickling me. He gasped as he stood atop my mons pubis, calling up at me excitedly, "your clitorus is almost as big as my head!" He straddled it with both legs so that his penis stood up against it and started rubbing in circles with his hands even using his little arms for added pressure.

"Are any more of your friends watching?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I believe there are quite a few today. Mandel! Cynthia!?" He called out. Some leaves rustled on my right side, under the apple tree I'd found the first fairy under. When they overturned, I could see the little fairies beneath. I could count ten. A few little men shared hiding places all stroking their cocks and watching the show. There was only one female fairy attending in the audience who had her partner's penis in one hand and her other hand on herself.

"Would any of you like to help me cum?" I asked. The fairies shook their heads murmuring incomprehensibly to themselves.

"She's friendly! And very wet! For someone as small as us it's like being bathed in lubricant. I can attest!" He stood up to show how easily his hand slid up and down his cock using my juices. I could see that his naked body was covered in my sticky juice making him shine. He moaned cock in his hands. As if convinced by his pleasure the couple stepped forward volunteering themselves with trepidation.

"You two will go perfectly inside of me." I gently picked up the female and easily slid her body into my wet hole. She gasped surprised at my forwardness. I pushed her in until only her little head popped out. Her partner ran after her, dipping his feet in first then wiggling himself into me besides her. My pussy barely felt full.

Just as I was wishing I'd get another volunteer, a little chubby fairy with curly brown hair stepped forward. He would be the missing puzzle piece to finally fill me. He walked between my spread legs to my pussy. His body was probably the length of my vulva. I had a feeling he was the tallest and biggest of the group. He fit one leg in me and I could already feel myself getting tighter.

"I don't think he'll fit!" The female in the couple called up to me. "Oh I think he will," I replied, sliding a finger into myself alongside them to make sure there was room. And with that I picked up the big one's body and positioned his feet at the entrance of me before slipping him with only a bit of difficulty into me. I was filled to the brim with the three fairies inside of me and the stretching sensation in my pussy was unbelievable.

I let out a sigh as I felt their small bodies filling me. They began kissing and fucking surrounded by my slime. I'm certain it felt good, with their entire bodies slipping with wetness against each other and forced to be intimately close. Meanwhile the fairy on my clit had taken it into a chokehold with one arm and was wanking it along with his penis. The feeling of the squirming throuple inside of me and the clit stimulation had me arching my back and opening my mouth to gasp and moan.

That's when I saw the little ring of male fairies circling over my face. All of them had their dicks in hands furiously pleasuring themselves. I tasted a drop of something salty and realized a copper-headed fairy was squirting into my gaping mouth. Two little fairies landed on my nipples to hump them. Almost immediately, they came simultaneously and as they collapsed into the grass, chests heaving. Another two fairies started stimulating my nipples using the cum of their brethren, sliding their hands over them.

I started feeling little droplets falling on my face like rain in my mouth and on my breasts as the horny fairies all started cumming. In my pussy I felt the throuple vigorously thrusting, hitting my G spot again and again. I was so close to release when the fairy on my clit started pounding faster and faster until finally me and the rest of the fairies were nearly bursting. The couple stilled inside of me and their newest partner started wriggling out. The fairy on my clit ejaculated and fell a squirming heap on my aroused clit. The feeling of the couple extracting themselves from me sent me over the edge. When I squirted I drenched the already wet couple now standing directly in front of my pussy.

I lay there satisfied and blissful covered in fairy come with my eyes closed. Little fairies similarly exhausted were scattered on and around my body. When I opened my eyes, I saw Mara standing over me, Arms folded.