Demon King's Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
After a night of enjoying his bride, it's Elli's turn.
2.4k words
4.83
3.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Seeding the Plot

Elli awakens to the sounds of a quiet argument. The queen pleads with her new husband in a muted tone, afraid to wake the tent's other occupant.

"No, please. She's barely more than a child."

"And you wish to spare her from the same fate she'd fare with or without me?" The king shows that same amusement, as if nothing beneath him could be a threat, and the two women were laughably beneath him.

"I... please don't hurt her, she's inexperienced and I can handle your needs alone. Use me, breed me, but don't..."

He cuts her off, pushing her back onto the bed with a hand raised to her lips. "I don't doubt that your will is strong, but your body will not be if you're the only one receiving mine." The king looks towards where Elli had been sleeping, smiling lazily as he sees that she is awake. "And despite your concerns, I think we'll find that my pet is quite trainable."

If Elli had a tail, it would wag at the hint of praise. His robe is already open, and his erect penis is already on display. After a moment of hesitation, she crawls closer, wetting the shaft with cautious licks. Encouraged by the pleased growl above her, she opens her lips wider and takes as much of it into her mouth as possible.

It isn't much.

The king chuckles as she struggles to fit more of the thick, spined tip past her lips. She whimpers, unable to ignore the painful stretch of her jaw. She sucks in a breath, and the thick length suddenly thrusts inside. Elli chokes around the rough texture of the tip hitting the back of her throat.

"Such a good little pet, very eager to please her master. Don't worry, I reduced the size enough for you to manage. If you're frightened by it, I could keep it this size for your first time." Elli drools around his girth, snorting out in relief as he draws it back out enough to let her breath again. "Touch yourself. Like you were doing last night. It'll hurt less if you're already wet."

She tells herself she didn't need his permission, but the command--and the make-believe concern--sends a tingle through her skin almost as strong as the one that follows the path of her fingertips. Both hands eagerly slide into her already slick chasm, one high, the other low, moving to the mellow beat she's learning from the slow push of his hips. Soon, she doesn't need any guidance, and she hopes he's pleased as she bobs her head down, attempting to swallow his entire length all on her own.

It smells better than yesterday, the tangy musk of sex is muted, but pleasant. She wouldn't have minded cleaning him up again last night if her belly hadn't been full from dinner still. Elli closes her eyes, concentrating on the scent and taste. Moaning more often than choking this time, she thrusts her fingers inside, wiggling them in her own birthing canal. The thought that his giant tool would soon be plowing into her moist plot, planting his monstrous seed...

The farmgirl falls to the floor in a haze, his scent gone and the taste fading. The king's foot pushes her legs apart before pressing one of her thighs down into the rug as dark laughter fills the air.

"Look at her, my queen. You say this pet isn't ready, and yet she's dripping all over our tent. That rug might not be salvageable." Well that's not true, Elli could probably wash out any mess they make.

Arisselia hesitates from her seat on the bed. Elli can't be sure if her own flushed skin is from shame at being aroused by their king or at the arousal itself.

"Tell me she isn't begging for it, at least in body and mind if not in actual words."

Pity evident on her face, the queen looks down at her before replying, "I cannot say that she isn't." Elli writhes on the floor, fingers spreading her own lower lips apart. She'll beg if she has to. "Just be gentle with her. It's still her first time laying with a man, and you're... well..." The king snorts when she can't finish the words and simply gestures at the monster cock that has already regained its full width.

"I have an idea to allow her some control." A wicked gleam passes over his gaze before he releases Elli's leg and pats his own thigh. "Come here pet. Sit on my lap."

Elli crawls to her feet, shrugs off her loosened robe, and cautiously straddles his thighs and the horse-sized monster cock. It rubs up against her dripping folds.

"Good girl." The king cups the back of her head in his large hand, tilting her up to look at his hungry expression. "Get it nice and wet before you try to fit it inside you."

Tentatively, she sets her hands on his shoulders for balance before rocking her hips. Golden irises stare down at her, watching her dance naked on the king's lap. She shudders at the feeling of his spines dragging against her lips as she slides back. She presses herself firmly against him and gasps, nudging against the bumps at the base as she slides forward.

"It's not going to be wet enough, not from just her own slick." Elli hadn't even noticed when Arisselia left the bed to stand beside her.

"It was enough for you, yesterday, my queen."

"Horse shit. Don't think I didn't notice that healing spell one of your servants used on me after. That thing will tear her up without lubricant. Just allow me, please, my king."

The king rolls his eyes, but responds to his wife's pleading. "Very well. Pet, get up on your knees. After this, you'd both better stop with the 'I'm scared of your dick' act. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm rescuing this realm from lackluster genitalia."

Warm, slimy hands briefly explore Elli's folds, rubbing a floral-scented oil over the flesh. "I'm sorry if manticores went extinct centuries ago, and maidens can only be fucked once by a unicorn, if they're even lucky enough to find one. We could call your cock incomparably perfect if it makes you feel better."

"You're almost fun when you're tongue is your blade." The king barks out a laugh. "Are you going to guide her through this too, or...?"

Elli shakes her head before pressing it against his chest. "No, I can... I can do this."

"I'm waiting."

The spiny tip nudges her folds, so she uses one hand to part the flesh as she lowers herself onto it. The head is somewhat pointed, making it easier at first, and then the flaring shape of it begins to stretch her untested channel. It's an unfamiliar feeling, forcing herself open. Pain radiates from her hole as she pants against his chest.

"Need a break already? You can do better than that." The king taunts, watching her with half-closed eyes.

Elli mewls, sliding herself lower as the pain lessens and an ache to move fills her trembling thighs. More of his tool fills her, sliding in with a torturous ease that forces a cry from her lips. It twitches suddenly, and the harsh pinch causes her eyes to fly open in surprise. The farmgirl looks down, seeing that she's hardly even started. If this was a man's forearm, she'd barely fit the fist inside and she's not sure how much more she can take. But she'll try.

The monster king wraps an arm around her waist, holding her steady as she sits lower and lower, stopping to pant and wait for the pain of each stretch to pass.

"Fuck, are all the women of your realm so fucking tight? She's trying to crush it." He growls, and neither woman can tell if he's complaining with the way he moans after. "Fuck. Just take it, pet."

Elli sits as low as she can, her butt still not making it to his thighs even though she is full, so full. She drags a hand down his chest before placing it on her own stomach, feeling the grotesque bulge of his cock inside her belly.

"Breathe, Elli," The sorceress's whispers from behind her,  "Relax, and raise yourself up again if you can."

She pushes herself up, still using the king's chest and shoulders for leverage. And it is a mistake. The tool inside her drags, clinging with those cruel spines, catching points deep inside her that flare to life. It hurts. It feels too good. She can't....

Strong arms, impossible to fight or ignore, pull her back down onto the shaft as her voice rends the air with a wail. "Too fucking tight, too fucking slow. How am I supposed to have the patience for this torture!" The king growls, pulling Elli's hair to force her to look at her master.

Her breath comes in soft pants, and she wraps her legs around his waist in instinct so that her own weight presses her down. Even that isn't enough to bring her heart-shaped rear flush with him, instead she feels the spined tip tug and push deep inside her, meeting some hidden resistance. She gasps at the odd sensation, her stomach threatening to push up into her throat. She stays locked on his golden gaze, afraid that if she looked down and saw that bulge again she might be sick.

"Fuck, yes pet. You learn so well, fucking take it. Dance for me." Now it's his voice, rumbling as it tumbles out of his mouth in twisted praise. Instead of pulling, the king shifts his hands to grip her plump ass, helping her move up faster before letting her drop. "Fuck, and I thought my first wife was a little small, but don't worry, I can make it fit."

"Pl-please, I want, I want...aah!" This time, he thrusts up into her grinding into that resistant feeling and making the spines catch a spot that has her whole body trembling around him. Her back arches away from him even as she strains to tighten her hold. Toes curl, fingers tug his long hair. Her bosom bounces and aches as the pleasure rises up to her neck like fire. Something wet gushes out of her canal and coats his thick tool.

"So fucking... tight." He slides a hand between them, over the swollen mark of his cock on her belly, and mutters the verse of a spell. Elli's arms tremble as she pulls herself up again, aided by his hand still on her ass, until the start of the flared head and the first of its red tinged spines tickle her wet folds. "Don't you fucking dare pass out from this, my pet."

The hand cupping her ass slides up to force her hips down roughly onto the full length of the monster cock.

The pain is nothing compared to the satisfaction of her ass slapping as it finally hits the king's thighs, or the pleasure of the bumpy flesh at the base teasing her folds. For a moment, Elli feels as limp as a doll, a wail of pleasure forced from her lungs and out her slack lips. Her eyes won't even focus until the king pinches a nipple roughly.

Her strength returns just in time to help her cling to her king as he bounces her on his lap, the cock throbbing as she squeezes it tight in her canal.

"Fucking, fuuuck..." His groan isn't like anything she's heard before, the words afterthoughts as he growls out his need. Rutting, that's what they call it. It doesn't last long, but for an endless moment, she blissfully accepts the pounding of his cock deep inside her, like a little shepard's bitch being bred by a wild wolf.

And then it's over. She clings to his muscular chest, their breath slowing down from synced panting as he holds her still on his lap. Elli still feels dazed, as if her body was miles away, as he gently lays her down on the floor beside the bed. The king keeps a hand on her swelling belly as he slowly, carefully pulls away. There's an audible pop as the softened tip comes free of her body. She isn't anticipating the cold sensation on her heated flesh from evaporating fluids and the air trying to fill the void his tool left behind.

"Fuck." The king rests against the side of the bed for a moment, staring first at Elli's exposed body and then at his new queen. "I told you, neither of you would be able to handle that as often as I'd like. Not unless you had a good head or two more in height like my mother's people."

He stands, pulling the sorceress into a rough but brief kiss, ignoring the hooded being that silently enters the tent. Elli forces her legs together, but the aches in her muscles and swollen belly and core convince her not to bother moving much further.

"What was that for?" The queen complains, throwing a glare at both the much taller man and his hooded servant.

"A promise." He turns to the other creature. "Send for food and heal my concubine. I'm going to rinse off and plan our next conquest. Something tells me the people of this realm won't be much of a challenge." The king smirks at the young woman on the floor before addressing his queen again.

"I will heed your warnings. I fear that if I had taken her for a second wife yesterday, she would not have survived the ceremony. I won't take another without your approval, but..." He caresses Arisselia's cheek with the back of his clawed hand. Elli is too dazed to feel any jealousy. "At least pretend to be subservient to me in public."

"I will, when it suits my mood." The queen acquiesces with a demure bow of her head.

Elli feels the pain ebb to a dull ache, like that of her monthly cycle, as the hooded being finishes their first task and nods at their master.

"As small as your kind is, your bodies are surprisingly pliant. I expected that to take longer." He returns the nod, dismissing the other creature while Elli looks around for her discarded robe. "As much as I'd love to invite one of you to help me bathe and prepare for battle, I fear I'll never leave the tent."