Demon-Sluts Rise Ch. 01: First Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what kind of demon are you?" He smirked, eyes glowing with mirth and lust.

"Right, of course, silly question," she sighed, before suddenly pausing. "You said 'begins'. It begins to draw you in." Her mouth felt slightly dry. "How long does it stay attuned?" She struggled to sit up, wriggling against the headboard.

He put a gentle hand on Elve's shoulder. "Indefinitely. Unless the rift is resealed or you are... unavailable, it will remain attuned to you."

She swallowed thickly. "How long does it take between each summons?"

"The rift's call grows louder as your desire is fulfilled," he muttered, gently massaging her shoulder. "Right now, I doubt we'll have a visitor within a year. But if you continue growing your lustful confidence, rejecting Cektarian ideals of 'purity'- if others around us do the same- then that time will be drastically shortened."

He gave that smirk, a smirk she had come to realise as his pleasure at her lust. "It's essentially the same mechanism that allowed me to teleport myself here from the forest, your fulfilled lust drawing me in."

"So... you could say that the Rift only summons if there's enough fuc- enough fulfilled desire- to feed the demons?" She shook her head, hoping to clear her doubts. For a natural phenomena, that was awfully convenient for them.

"That's a way of looking at it, yes," Edir conceded, removing his hand from her shoulder to stretch.

"I'm... It's bad that I- what if I don't want this?"

"Then it's no problem. You continue your life, I enjoy the sunshine, and we direct any random demons we get to somewhere they can be fed." He grunts slightly as he makes a particularly long stretch. "As I said, we're a little more metaphorical than you are. We're like actors on a stage- we can't really do anything to anyone, unless they want us to."

That was reassuring, at least. Elve had already become fairly confident in him, comforted by his gentleness and direct demeanour despite it all, but she had no grounds to assume those traits were common amongst demonkind.

A calm silence fell over them, and they eventually drifted back to sleep.


By the time she had awoken, it was late afternoon. She had gotten up and dressed, and taken her hunting-sack to the market to sell to the butcher.

She took advantage of the last few hours of sunlight to stalk the forests, making a meagre haul, and was pleased to return to a home-cooked meal, courtesy of Edir.

She was less pleased to see the number of ingredients he'd ruined attempting to learn from her aged and half-mangled cookbook.

Her week continued mostly like this, almost normal aside from the domestic demon who slept by her side. She had remained mostly chaste through the week, pondering the implications of her new... power? Condition? Her dreams were intruded upon by the statues, and she daydreamed of a kinder, more expressive Moonwatch, but she refused to act on her desires.

Not only out of embarrassment for the acts she'd need to perform, but also out of some fear that she was alone in this. That everyone else in Moonwatch had accepted the new status quo, that her quest for freedom was just a new type of oppression.

The only exception had been a simple test she'd been compelled to perform. In a glade far from town, she'd brought herself to a faint orgasm, chanting 'I want to be alone' in her head like a mantra. She couldn't be sure if Edir's lack of appearance was proof of his truthfulness, or if her pathetic, meek dribble had not been lustful enough to summon him, but it had reassured her nonetheless.

It happened on the Friday, when she arrived at the Market to find two guards standing over the butcher's stall.

The butcher, Adrean, was a good man. He paid a fair wage, and was sensitive to the needs of the hunters and farmers he worked with. He was good to speak with, humorous, witty and good-natured; but the humour was why the guards were there.

His blackboard sign, advertising latest deals, carried a joke as always - "XL sausages, 20 tulims- sometimes bigger is better!" with a crudely sketched shocked face. Whispers echoed the market, a two hundred rosit fine; two month's earnings! All for a crude, but utterly harmless joke.

Elve was not alone, after all: there was a quiet, hissing rage in those whispers, a seditious distaste for the Cektarian dogma. The guards stood dutiful, but their melancholic expressions told the truth; they felt like underlings, forced to strictly apply the aggressive law of a repressive nation or face the consequences.

She watched as Adrean's trembling hands scraped the last letters onto a cheque, and as the guard slid it into a pouch with an apologetic half-smile.

As they marched off, she dumped her hunting sack on the table, turned around, and left without even acknowledging his attempt to offer her pay for the haul.

Her reservations, her embarrassment, her 'purity' be damned; the world had just given her an excuse to divulge herself on demon cock.


Edir didn't seem surprised when she rushed through the door, slamming it behind her as she pulled him close, firmly kissing his cheek, his jaw and finally sealing their lips. His tongue glided through her lips in a single, smooth motion, tracing over her taste buds and effortlessly claiming dominion over her tongue, undulating across it in a tango that surged into her mind as his hands wandered to her toned ass and mid back.

He scooped her up, taking the opportunity to massage her toned rear, and marched down the hall to the bedroom.

He placed her down, gently but firmly, pushing her into the mattress with his weight as he straddled her. Her heart hammered, ringing in her ears as he ran a hand up her calves, finding purchase in her dress, rolling it over her as he continued to gently brush over her curves.

His hand was so very warm, his palm and fingers delicately dancing over her skin, drawing goosebumps and stoking the sparks of lust within her, blossoming into flame.

He finished his odyssey with a flourish, pulling the dress over her head as she arched her back; partially to give him access, mostly to account for the jolt of writhing lust that surged up her spine. Edir firmly placed his palm to her braies, palming her mound and smirking at the wick of juices he found; she had difficulty unbuckling her brassiere as her hips rose to meet him while he began to fondle the underwear down her shapely thighs, audibly gasping in delight when she unveiled her breasts to his hungry eyes. They were perfectly shaped to her, delicately emphasizing of, and accentuated by, her athletic build and capped with almost lavender nipples.

He practically ripped her braies over her feet and tossed them aside for the opportunity to lay claim to them, each breast almost fitting neatly within his palms. He gently squeezed, rolled and palmed them, his hot breath running shivers across her as he introduced her to a swathe of new, wonderful sensations.

Her thighs locked together, squirming as moisture quietly blossomed over her outer lips, her vagina trembling.

It lay heavy across her belly, unrestrained by his clothes despite him still wearing them. It was thick, and warm, and so unerringly hard as to be more akin to a steel bar than an organ; and yet she could feel the pulse of his heart from it, rippling through her flesh to almost overwrite her own.

He made a gesture, fingers looping together in an esoteric waltz, and his clothes dissolved in sudden and random splotches as if instantly immersed in potent acid.

His lordly cock lay over her. Ruddy red as the rest of him, aside from the royal-purple cockhead shimmering in the light. Thick enough to completely cover her bellybutton, at least six centimetres in diameter, and seven inches long, dominated by a thick and rigid vein branching across his length.

His smell surged forth, dominated her nostrils, floral and earthy but not entirely pleasant, with a sharp and almost clinical edge akin to that of a potent spirit; but that only served to entice her.

Her cunt quietly but audibly squelched.

"Last chance to back out. If we do this, you won't be the same." She jerkily diverted her eyes from his throbbing beast, and found a lovingly coy glint in his deep eyes.

She wanted this so badly it almost hurt.

She wanted to drown herself in lust deeper than the ocean, shatter her inhibitions between his cock and her womb and surface as an avatar of unconditional love, eternal lust, and unwavering pride.

Her truest self, currently bound beneath the weight of societal repression that had been built over centuries.

And when she was free, she'd start freeing everyone else too.

He already knew this, she realised. He had seen it all in the rift, could feel the lust roiling from her with her sweat and pussy-syrup.

He just wanted her to say it.

She took a deep breath. Her cheeks flushed apple-red, but embarrassment would not stop her tonight.

"Please, Darling, give me your cock. I need you inside me, please take me, please remake me... crush my purity with your demon dick~."

Lust, pride, and a little surprise beamed across Edir's face, who had expected a more timid, quiet lover tonight; he was surprised, but so very proud of the burgeoning slut who prayed beneath him.

His response was a simple "Okay."

The thrust would redefine her life. Her pussy warped around the ridges of his flesh, molten pleasure rippling from the impact point like a great meteoric collision as her body violently shook and squirmed, eyes rolling, tongue lolling, drooling and moaning like a beast as her cunt took her soul and came hard, a spurt of viscous syrup replacing red carpet to invite him in.

He didn't stop, caressing her cheeks as he took her tongue again, while slowly building rhythm in her tight confines.

"So beautiful," he grunted into her lips, "so desperate," his tail whipped the air, "such a good bitch."

"For yhou," she slurred, rocking her hips to meet him, strengthening the rhythm, unclear on if she was agreeing or placing a condition as she danced along his cock-vein with her folds; the blinding light growing in her mind made such things irrelevant as his heartbeat pulsed through her pussy, through her womb and she mewled and cooed and pawed at the bed sheets, "G-grahce. Yhore my-"

His fingers gently caressed her clit and the light exploded and shattered through her nerves as she convulsed and writhed and squealed; "Grahce! Yohre, my, grace~" each pause matched with a squirt, the first of her life, arcing to stain his cock and their bedsheets.

He smirked, licking her lips as he thrust into her again, leaving a whisper of pain as tiredness began to catch her lust. She grunted as a whimper of coherence returned to her mind, but she soundly rejected it in realisation of her true desire; the throbbing, the tension she felt in him; the cum, roiling in his balls for her, moments away.

This cock was her grace.

She placed her hips in his hands, and he coiled her quivering cunt onto his tower of fuckmeat in motions too fluid to reveal how wonderfully rough it felt as she screamed for him and he bayed for her, giving a final thrust straight into her g-spot and reshaping her forever.

His cum sloshed into her, a blessing of torrential warmth marking her uterus and her soul as she pulled Edir to her as tightly as she could with her quaking arms. They kissed, slow and calming, and gazed into eachothers' eyes.

Deep satisfaction curled within the demon Edir as he spied her, the true Elve; the stain of lustful madness shyly clouding her iris.

She whimpered into him, whispering and gleefully sobbing, trying to vocalise her happiness but she couldn't find the words. She had seen the depths of herself, how deeply she could lust and love- and more than that, how much she could love that; how little shame or disgust she could have for the mewling creature that thirsted for demon cum. She hugged him, praised him for the incredible revelations- and, metaphorically, she hugged her, the being of lust those revelations had unleashed.

She drank deep of her, learning her depths of love and constructing of them a new Elve; boundless as she, worshipful and shameless, but made potent by a huntress' mind of tactics and rational thought.

His softening cock slid from her, and the new Elve watched it, enraptured. A bead of cum- her precious cum- slowly arced down its bulbous head and she lunged, capturing it in her moist lips as she indulged in their intermingled taste, man and woman, human and demon, cock and cunt- lovers.

He ran his hand through her hair, gently, comfortingly.

"You were wonderful, darling~" He paused to wipe a lock of hair behind her ear. "I love you so dearly. Are you happy?""

She moaned her assent into his flaccid length.

"Well then, my darling, my demon queen: what's next?"

She smirked at the possibilities.

12