Demonic Usurpations

Story Info
Young human unearths his deep-rooted desire for demonesses.
12.7k words
4.61
5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in the hole for fuck's sake, Mark. It's not going to get any bigger." Bart insists, gesturing to the access port leading into the crawlspace. "We're just running a few lines of PEX. It'll take us like two hours tops if you stop pissing around."

I groan, putting my hoodie on and moving towards the hole. The access port to the trailer's crawlspace is tiny, just barely large enough for me to squeeze my hips through. "Okay, okay, I'm going in." I mutter, lying down on the ground and squirming my way into the darkness. The floor of the crawl drops a few inches, affording a meager amount of breathing space, but it's still incredibly difficult to maneuver in any way. I toil for a moment to roll onto my back, my shoulders pressing into the dirt floor as well as the joists above my head as I turn. Flopping onto my back, I'm greeted by a beefy giant house spider crawling slowly across the floor joists in front of my face. I slide my arm up slowly and goad the creature onto the cuff of my hoodie by nudging its spindly back legs ever so gently with my finger. I move the spider far down the joist and deposit it back on the wood, away from where it might fall on my face. "Sorry, buddy. Need this spot for a bit."

Outside, Bart peeks into the hole and squints his eyes. "What're you doin in there, kid?"

I reach my hand toward the opening and gesture for him to pass me the materials. "Spider needed to be moved. He was vibing in the exact spot where we need to run the pipe. You can hand me the clips and the hammer now, by the way."

Bart shakes his head and rolls his eyes before stuffing a couple bags of j-hooks through the port. "Just smash the damn thing and move on." He stands up and I see his legs recede in the direction of the work van. I assume that he's probably grabbing another cig and get to work hanging the hooks. The cramped space doesn't allow me enough room to swing the hammer properly, forcing me to turn it sideways and swing it only a few inches. I breath in a little too fast and inhale a large cloud of dust knocked loose by the hammer impacts, eliciting a coughing fit during which a slightly too forceful lurch slams my forehead into the joists above me. I hiss at the pain, rubbing my forehead briefly before returning to my task.

When I originally started working for Bart, I'd developed a glorified image of blue-collar guys in my head for some reason. With many friends of my father being tradesmen of different backgrounds, I'd always admired their grit and commitment to providing for their families as well as doing quality work. That image was dashed my first month working for Bart. I'd had pretty tough jobs in the past, with my landscaping job consisting mostly of weeding planting beds and digging trenches in the hot sun, but working for Bart was my first time experiencing the feeling of a truly grueling nine to five. I should've expected it, but finding out the hard way that my job was basically to do all the shitty work (pun intended) for Bart was a revelation hard to come to grips with.

From week one, I was the guy carrying toilets and water heaters up and down stairs, squeezing into all the smallest crawl spaces, and snaking all the plugged sewer lines. Lying face up under some old lady's shitty trailer with mouse shit rubbing into the fabric of my hoodie wasn't half as glamorous as I'd expected my life as a plumber's helper to be, and I hadn't been expecting glamor. It doesn't help that Bart, a sixty-something hard-ass chain-smoker, is about as pleasant as a boot to the balls and never passes up an opportunity to make me feel like an effeminate bitch over the smallest things.

I take my sweet time pounding the hooks into the floor-joists, thinking up a myriad of witty responses to most of Bart's most recent jabs over the last week, none of which would ever be levied against him in spoken form of course. Bart's footsteps return swiftly, and my intuition tells me he's slightly peeved about something. I speed up my efforts as he approaches the access port and kneels down to it.

"Did you move my smokes?" He glares into the hole at me, his dark form silhouetted ominously by the sunlight behind him.

"What? Why would I move your cigarettes?" My expression is marked with confusion, but Bart still seems suspicious of me despite my insistence as well as my lack of motivation for such an act.

"I'm making a run to the gas station for more. Make sure all those hooks are nailed in securely and lined up right before I get back. If you put them in crooked, I'll make you do the whole fuckin thing again. I'm sick of having to redo your fuckups." He stands up and starts back toward the van. "Be back in thirty."

I roll my eyes and lay my head back against the dirt as he starts the van and drives off, leaving me alone stuffed into a hole under a house. I pick up the hammer and prepare to drive the next hook into the floor joist, when a rustling sound stops me dead. I bend my body so I can peer into the darkness of the crawl space beneath my feet, scanning the space for some type of animal. I've been stuck in a crawl space with a racoon before and that shit did not end well for either of us.

All the way on the other side of the crawl, tucked away in the corner, a mass of shadowy fur unfurls itself slowly. My eyes widen with surprise and terror as I take in the size of the animal. Is it a bear? It's gotta be a bear! It's way too big to be a racoon or a possum! I pull out my phone and quickly turn on the flashlight, shining it directly at the animal as I wiggle toward the sunlight.

A bushy tail swishes slowly to the side, revealing a set of glowing red eyes and a grinning mouth lined with razor-sharp teeth. The face is horrifyingly uncanny, twisted into a demonic imitation of humanity. The creature unfurls itself and begins crawling toward me at a seemingly comfortable albeit quick pace, dragging itself along on its belly with handfuls of soil churned up by long talons.

I scream and grasp desperately for the exit hole, trying to get a grip on it before the monster reaches me. The creature's slender fingers wrap around my wrist and drag me back into the depths of the crawlspace with incredible force. I quickly become disoriented as the creature wraps itself around me, choking me in every way possible at once. It slithers itself under me, crushing me against the floor joists above until I can't take any more air into my lungs. I try hitting the creature in some way, but my arms are pinned against my body as if I'd been trapped by a boa constrictor. I can't move a single part of my body aside from my fingers and toes, both of which are quickly losing sensation, and I gurgle helplessly into the creature's fur as I feel it sink two massive fangs into the back of my neck. It keeps me pinned for a few more minutes before releasing me and letting me slump against the dirt. I try to crawl toward the hole but my body refuses to cooperate. Despite still being conscious, my body is completely paralyzed from head to toe. The monster crawls around my body and peers directly into my face, the impossibly wide grin still present as it looks deep into my fear-stricken eyes. It reaches out a talon and lightly touches the tip of my nose.

"You're a cute one." It says, and disappears behind me in a flash. With the sensation in my body mostly gone, it takes me a moment to realize what's happening as the monster drags me by my ankles into the deepest corner of the crawlspace and through a trapdoor fashioned out of clay and web. My lolling head pounds against rocks, roots, and dirt as the monster drags me deeper into the earth and the sunlight from the port hole disappears above me as we wind our way through a labyrinthian system of tunnels. A particularly harsh smack to the back of my head dazes me, and the rest of the painful and rough journey passes in a blur of dark shapes and dull thuds across my entire body.

...

My eyes flutter open, but I'm unable to focus my gaze as a result of sustained head trauma and a layer of dust caked over my entire face. I clench my fists and curl my toes to check if I have control of my body back yet, glad to discover that the paralysis has receded.

As my senses return, the first thing I notice is the soothing sound of humming coming from somewhere in front of me. An attempt to move my limbs reveals that I'm bound by my hands and feet to a sloped portion of the floor, with four large buried stakes holding my appendages securely. Placed at regular intervals around the room are six ornamental braziers burning with some mysterious flame that steeps the space in an eerie blue glow. Casting my gaze across every corner of the room, I spot a large dark mass perched in the corner of the room, clutching tight to the ceiling. I gasp with surprise and struggle against my bindings, hissing with frustration and terror as the monster turns its glowing eyes toward me and crawls across the wall toward me.

It stops mere feet away from me, its red eyes piercing deep into my soul, obscuring the rest of its hideous face with its tail. Slowly and gracefully, the monster unfurls itself, lowering itself onto the floor in an upright position and standing in front of me at its full height. In the dim light of the blue flames, the monster appears to be strangely human, though my brain refuses to accept that fact considering the trauma it's experienced in just the last few minutes.

The figure raises a hand, and the flames increase in intensity, flooding the room with light and giving me my first proper look at my assailant.

The creature's body is vividly feminine, tall and mature, though covered in a strange layer of short black fur. Her breasts are bountiful, hanging from her collar bones like juicy grapefruit ripe for the picking. Her hips are wide and curvy, the line of her body tracing its way elegantly down her toned and powerful legs to a pair of large feet studded with three long talons each. Gone is the unnaturally gaping razor-lined maw, in its place a set of refined lips and a slender nose. Planted atop her head are two massive demonic horns jutting toward the ceiling with a slight bend. Her eyes, though still lit with a deep crimson hue, seem to have lost their ferocity and derangement, now glowing with confidence and smug satisfaction as they peer down at my... naked... body. Finally taking my eyes off my kidnapper, I realize I've been bound naked to the floor by some type of sticky rope, with my legs splayed wide open and my genitals hanging proud in the open. I struggle once again to loosen one of the ropes, but the creature stoops down in front of me and places its hand flat against my chest.

I look at its face and my eyes widen with confusion. Her eyes (it is most certainly female in nature, as I can certainly confirm at this point) are sharp and flirtatious, her lips tugged in one corner by a mischievous smirk, revealing a hint of what appears to be a large black fang protruding from her mouth.

She opens her lips and leans in next to my ear to whisper to me. "No getting out of this one, human." She slumps against the soil next to my naked body and snuggles herself into the side of my body, dragging her talons gently through the hair on my chest. "I've got you webbed up reeeaaal good." Her hand glides down my stomach and brushes the tip of my cock before resting on my thigh, where it circles lazily like a shark in a tank waiting for something to play with. Her tail flits across her body, repeatedly tickling my ribs as its soft fur brushes against my flesh.

Her voice is deep and smooth and very soft. She slows down some of the words to a crawl when she pronounces them, resulting in a sound somewhat akin to a purr. "Aww, look at the pooooor little human, powerless against a few bindings. Can't even resist a little ole demonesssss such as myself." I crane my head in an attempt to see her body properly as she shuffles even closer to my body and runs her razor-sharp claws back up my stomach to my throat. "I'm so thiiirsty right now. Do you have anything I can driiiink?" She rolls over me and straddles my hips, resting herself directly on top of my cock. I can feel the heat from her nether region radiating against my skin. Her breasts dangle tantalizingly in front of my face, begging to be groped and manhandled as she places one of her hands over my eyes. "You won't want to watch this." She whispers in my ear, and my skin prickles under the soft caress of her breath.

I wait in silence for a moment as she rests her other hand on my throat, giving it a tiny playful squeeze before dragging her claws down the entire length of my torso, cutting furrows into my skin and causing my blood to seep from the wounds. I scream with shock at the sensation, surprised at the sudden pain inflicted upon me by this demoness. I struggle against the bindings and against her hand, but she keeps me pinned tight against the floor. I can feel her wiggle her hips, rubbing our genitals together as she moans softly with pleasure. Her hand presses firmly into my chest, and I hear her lap at her palm greedily with her tongue, slurping my blood out of her fur leisurely. She leans down and slides her tongue up the entire length of my torso, drinking my blood directly from my wounds. She removes her hand from my eyes, and I look down in horror as she adds another series of cuts horizontally across my belly button. She laughs maniacally and lays herself against my skin, mixing my blood into her fur and licking my wounds hungrily. She sits up straight and shivers with ecstasy, jumping off of my lap and prancing around the room happily.

"Oh human! Oh your blooooood is so full of life! Soooo delicious! Such a treat deserves suitable compensation." The demoness lies on her stomach between my legs and opens her mouth wide, unveiling her arsenal of razor-sharp teeth in a sadistic smile. She retracts her talons and squeezes my dick expectantly. "C'mon, boy. Get hard for me." She rubs my shaft slowly and flicks her forked tongue out from between her lips to taste the tip.

"Please." I beg her. "Please take me back to the surface." She looks at me with an evil smirk and shakes her head. "How am I supposed to get hard right now?" I laugh deliriously and shake my head, staring at the ceiling as my vision starts to shift and blur from the blood loss. I feel something soft and warm rub against my genitals, and look down to see her sitting on my lap, our legs interlocked and my penis enveloped between her round ass cheeks. She leans backward on top of me and licks my earlobe tantalizingly.

"I can see your luuuuusts. I know how much you like a nice faaaat booty. Get hard for me, boy. I knoooow you won't die. You're losing blood but not thaaaaat much, and someone as liiiiively as you won't go down easily, will you?" She leans forward and rubs her ass against my cock relentlessly, squeezing her ass cheeks and teasing me into full erection with her bodacious backside. She moves off of my lap and turns to take my length into her frightening mouth. I bite my lip fearfully as her teeth glisten in the torchlight.

She jumps to her feet in a flash, her head cocked to the side as if she's listening very attentively. I breath a sigh of relief and lay my head back against the dirt.

"Silence, boy." She turns and dashes for the exit with incredible speed, but her swiftness fails to deliver her in time. The tunnel is completely blocked off by a hulking figure with flaming yellow eyes and giant jagged horns. The monster pushes the demoness back into the room and stands to its full height, which seems to be not far off from twelve feet tall.

The monster's face is mutilated and scarred, making it difficult to discern its original appearance, though its general composition seems to match the demoness's. The monster's body reminds me of a minotaur from Greek mythos, complete with digitigrade legs, thick fur, and intimidatingly beefy musculature. The demon's cock hangs free between its thighs, a truly behemothian appendage that strikes fear into any creature with an orifice vulnerable to penetration. The demon's nostrils flare loudly, blowing out thick smoke from its burning core as it smirks and approaches the demoness, who is now scrambling across the floor on her butt trying to get away from the newcomer.

"C'mon, Veximor, I'm just here to say hi. What's with the hostility?" The demon says, his voice a thunderous and deep growl. He smirks and holds his arms out as if requesting a hug, though his widened stance indicates that he might just be making sure she can't dash around him as he backs her into the corner.

"Margoth, please." She pleads, her eyes darting around the room for an escape. "Betomesh was here just yesterday. My body still hurts. Just come back tomorrow. I'll be a lot better for you then, I promise." She hits the wall and leans against it in resignation. "Please be gentle, my lord. I beg of you. I won't be able to heal myself two nights in a row."

The demon lord approaches her slowly and bends down to grip her throat, slamming her against the wall and pinning her head tight against the clay and roots. The demoness coughs and splutters from the impact. Margoth lifts his cock and jams it into her mouth, forcing it deep into her throat as she coughs and gags on it. He pulls out and grabs her jaw with his hand, forcing her mouth open unnaturally far. "Unhinge that jaw, little one. Yes, that's what I came here for." He returns to pounding her throat relentlessly as her head bounces against the wall and tears stream down her face.

This goes on for a while, the demoness whimpering and choking endlessly as the much larger demon has his way with her. I find myself slipping in and out of consciousness as my bleeding slows down and eventually stops, but I fight to stay awake in case some chance to escape presents itself to me.

The demon lord backs away from his victim and rubs his massive cock slowly. He grins malevolently and speaks slowly to the demoness. "Can you see my lust, Veximor? Can you see what I want from you?" The demoness sobs in front of him, her face slick with tears, snot, and drool as she shakes her head slowly.

"I tell you every time, Margoth. It doesn't fit. Pleeeasssee." She slumps at his feet and licks his hooves desperately. "Pleeeaaase don't make me do it again. Just kill me! Why do you all treat me like this! I've never done anything to you!" her body is wracked by her sobs as she lies at his feet.

"Vex, my darling. This is just the way of the world. Demons eat demons. You should just be grateful to Beelz that he made you feel better than you taste." Margoth picks her up by her arms and licks her body greedily, then swipes his claws across her stomach, gouging it open and spraying blood as she squeals and squirms helplessly, dangling several feet off the ground. Margoth throws her in my direction, and she bounces off the wall with a sickening crunch before landing face down on top of me. I feel her blood seep onto my chest as she wheezes silently.

Margoth picks her up, leans down, and sniffs my body. "Didn't see you there, little human. You'll make a pretty good snack once I'm done fucking this weakling." He turns and drops Veximor face down on the ground, pushing her legs apart before kneeling down and starting to force himself into her anus. I hear the demoness wheezing with pain as the demon lord treats her like a toy.

Searing pain erupts in my chest, and I gasp as the scratch wounds on my torso begin to glow bright red. Fire erupts from the furrows, spitting flames and sparks onto the ground all around me as the pain floods my entire body. My head explodes in a splitting headache, and blood pours over my eyes, blinding me. I bite my lip, piercing my own flesh with teeth that are suddenly much too sharp. My gums feel like they're tearing open. My skin stretches and constricts me, squeezing me as I thrash and strain against my bonds. I roar at the ceiling as the webbing stretches and finally splits apart. I struggle to my feet, wiping the blood from my eyes as I stumble and fall on my face.