Demonic Usurpations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sigh and stretch my arms as I step back onto the cavern floor and shake as much molten residue from my body as I can. My skin and horns glow bright red from the heat as my flesh cools. Veximor is kneeling close by, clutching her head and squinting as she tries to recover from an apparent head wound. I keep my eyes locked on the three large demons as I cross the distance to Veximor and pull her to her feet. "You alright, Vex?" I ask, and she nods.

"Fucker kicked me right in the head. I want his foot." She hisses, and I elbow her gently.

"Gonna tell me who the fuck they are first? I'd like to know why they attacked us before we bother throwing down."

"Sizra on the left, Tharun in the middle, and Zorthrun on the right."

One of the large demons takes a few steps forward and stretches out his arms. He looks to be about 12 feet tall, and incredibly lean. His physique is intimidating, with muscles popping from every square inch of his body. His horns are straight and thin, topped off with dangerously sharp tips. His talons are much shorter than most of the demons I've had the pleasure of meeting so far, including both his high-ranking compatriots, though he seems to compensate with his horns and his two abnormally massive fangs. Considering his body, he probably prefers to bludgeon his prey to death with his bare fists.

His right-hand man is similar in stature, albeit far wider. His digitigrade legs are the most muscle-bound part of his body, indicating that he might be incredibly swift on his feet in addition to packing a hell of a kick. His penis is missing, chopped off at the base. His horns have also been broken off, leaving jagged spiked stubs in their place.

To the left, a demoness smirks at me, placing her hands on her hips and shooting me a wink. She's significantly shorter than the other two, but still slightly taller than I am. Based on my current height difference with Vex post transformation, I'd guess myself to be around eight feet tall. The demoness's eyes burn red hot, with sparks and small flames bursting from them periodically. She doesn't have any fur on her body, instead sporting cascading locks of fire that flow halfway down her back. Upon closer inspection, I see that she also has pubic hair in the form of a patch of flames flickering just above her genitals. Her body is just as chiseled as the first demon's, with razor-sharp muscle insertions casting shadows across her dark skin from her shoulders to her calves, complete with washboard abs.

"Okay." I whisper to Vex. "Once we're done here, you get his foot, and I get her bootyhole." I point at the demoness, and Vex sighs.

"She's kind of a bitch. She had me tortured mercilessly for weeks because I fucked a demon lord that she had her eye on. Still got lines on my knuckles that my fingers had to grow back from. Takes a long time to grow fingers back from stumps."

I nod absentmindedly as my eyes drink in every inch of the demoness's muscle-bound body. "Yeah, I can fix her."

I walk forward cautiously to meet the foremost demon lord halfway, who stops just before me and crosses his arms. His eyes are pitch black, without so much as a hint of life behind them. He leans down to look at me more closely and grunts with amusement. "You've made a whole lot of trouble in such a short amount of time, especially for someone who lived so hopelessly mundanely as a human."

"I've got a hell of a lot of pent-up frustration to tap into. Last couple months haven't exactly been unicorns and rainbows for me topside." I try desperately to ignore the demon's dangling schmeat in front of me as he inspects me closely.

He snaps his fingers, eliciting a small explosion of sparks, and sniffs quietly. "I'll keep it brief since you're new. I run things on this level of Hell. It might be the highest level, but it's mine nonetheless. I felt your presence appear when Vex turned you. I felt your potential. I was excited to meet you. We could've feasted upon mountains of humans together as brethren. Then I felt you snuff out my brethren's flames."

"Margoth couldn't keep his cock to himself. I killed him to prevent my mate from suffering."

"Suffering is inescapable in this domain, little one. The nature of our existence is to suffer and to beget suffering. Relieving each other of this woeful existence is a capital offense, one that you have already committed thrice over in just your first day as a demon." He sweeps his hand horizontally, gesturing to myself as well as Vex as he grits his teeth. "First, we will take your limbs. Your flesh will nourish us wonderfully. Your wings will serve as swaddling for our little ones, and your fur will be shaven and trampled underfoot. Your severed tails will be playthings for our young, and your horns will pick my teeth clean after every meal. Your limbless bodies will be left to wriggle upon the ground like worms until the day of reckoning, your every orifice and protrusion serving your brothers and sisters as they gorge themselves upon your glorious misery in lustful fervor."

My face contorts with fear and horror as the towering demon lord backs me toward the pool of magma. "Hold on a second." I say, twisting my neck as far as I can to check my backside. "Holy shit, I do have a tail. When the fuck did that pop out?"

Tharun launches himself at me and clutches my throat, pressing down on me in an attempt to pin me to the ground. I grip his wrists and push back with my entire body, resisting him by a tiny margin. The stone beneath my feet buckles and cracks as tar begins to drizzle out from between his lips.

"I can smell your flesh with my tongue. Young and fresh. The scent: it makes me drool." He releases my throat and swings at my head, catching me in the ear and sending me tumbling sideways. I flip multiple times in midair before colliding with something hard and slamming into the ground. I roll to my feet and scan my immediate surroundings just in time to see Zorthrun's leg sailing directly at my skull. I duck the attack, only to be lambasted by another punch from Tharun, who had somehow managed to close the gap between us instantaneously. My head snaps back, but I recover quickly with a few quick blinks and breaths.

They're attacks definitely hurt, but nothing so far has really rattled me. Despite the seemingly hopeless situation, the longer I last the more confident I feel that I can beat these guys. Tharun opens his mouth and spews a stream of fire directly into my chest, singeing my fur and painting my torso black with tar.

I throw up my hands in confusion. "Fire? Really?" I feel the ground tremble beneath me, indicating that Zorthrun is approaching swiftly from behind me. I flap my wings and jump into the air, hoping to reposition myself more advantageously, but my hopes are dashed as Zorthrun barrels into my back and drags me back to the ground, slamming me headfirst into a boulder before grabbing my wings and tugging on them hard. I scream with pain as the membrane stretches and the sinew tears. Thankfully, he doesn't seem to be strong enough to tear them off. I reach behind myself and claw at his forearm, somehow completely severing it at the elbow in one quick swipe. He releases my wings and clutches his arm with a howl of pain, so I spin around to capitalize on the opening.

Before I can finish Zorthrun off, Tharun thwarts me by intercepting my arms and tossing me away. I right myself in midair with my damaged wings and land awkwardly a few dozen feet away from the duo. Casting a risky glance over at Vex, I sigh with relief as she seems to be holding her own against her senior demoness. The male demons collect themselves and charge me together, with Zorthrun unleashing a flurry of lightning-fast kicks, supplemented by punches from Tharun to every one of my openings. I try desperately to eliminate some of their limbs from the equation as I defend against their onslaught, but their movements are simply too fast for me to find an opening. My stomach and legs begin to prickle with pain as they suffer innumerable punches and kicks, with one particularly deadly leg sweep from Zorthrun catching me right in the calve and toppling me onto my back.

The duo reach their claws out to lop off my limbs, but a high pitched shriek freezes them in place and draws their attention toward the source of the sound.

Silhouetted by the fiery glow of the lava fall, the demonesses are locked in a mortal coil on the ground, with Vex's fangs hovering just barely above Sizra's throat. Sizra is trying desperately to pry Vex off of her body, but I know from personal experience how difficult that can be. Vex clamps down on the demoness's torso with her legs and roars as she tightens the vise of her jaws just a little bit more.

"No! Get the slut off me! I don't want her dirty fangs inside of me! Arrrghhhhh!" Sizra writhes helplessly as Vex chokes her even tighter, reducing her cries to splutters and squeaks.

Clenching my teeth and pinching my talons together as tightly as I can, I jump to my feet and plunge my fist into Tharun's chest, shattering his sternum and clutching his heart with my hand. Roaring in victory, I rip out his heart and raise it toward the ceiling, the mangled organ still beating faintly. Without a moment of hesitation, I crush his heart and wring the blood into my mouth.

My core erupts with power, immediately healing my body and knocking Zorthrun away from me in a shockwave. I fall on my hands and knees, clutching my chest as my body transforms once again to adjust to the newly acquired strength. Thick white fur sprouts from my back and chest, my talons shorten and increase in density, my muscles explode in size, the tip of my tail hardens into a spike of obsidian, and razor-sharp claws emerge from the edges of my wings. My horns burst into brilliant flame, lighting up the entire cavern with an ominous blood-red glow. The cavern falls into silence as the demonesses, Zorthrun, and the rest of the legion look on in awe.

The heat in my chest grows, creeping its way upward until it's caught in the back of my throat. A high-pitched whine pierces the silence, building in intensity and pitch until it reaches its crescendo and echoes off of every wall of the cavern. The sound is strangely similar to that of a turbine jet engine, and as it peaks, I realize that the sound is coming from inside of my body. The heat trapped in the back of my throat increases in intensity, scorching my gums and burning my tongue with what feels like a thousand glowing coals. I open my mouth and roar with all my might, anchoring my talons into the stone as a radiant beam of fiery red light erupts out of my throat and disintegrates Zorthrun in the blink of an eye. The beam continues all the way to the far side of the cavern, annihilating every demon caught in its path and carving a massive furrow into the cavern floor. The ground rumbles in the aftermath of the attack, dozens of stalactites falling from the ceiling and crashing into the floor as a powerful gust of warm air fans out in all directions from me.

My mouth splits open, charred and blackened from the incredible heat and power of my new variant of fire breath. With my lower jaw hanging loose, I struggle to my feet and stumble across the charred cavern floor toward the demonesses.

Vex and Sizra have ceased combat, stunned by the spectacle of the desolation laid out before them. As I approach them, my flesh bursts into flame, stitching my bone and sinew back together in only a few moments.

Vex kneels in front of me, lowering her head in adoration and planting her palms flat against the ground. "You are undeniably my lord." She says, reaching out her hand toward me. I grasp her hand tenderly and pull her to her feet as my regenerative fire dissipates across my body and flickers out.

"You saved my life, Vex. Don't discount your role in this victory." I turn toward Sizra as she begins to back away in fear. "You're going to run away? Out of all your options that's what you're going with?" She shakes her head and casts her eyes outward toward the apocalyptic scene before us.

"You don't belong here. You're human! How could this happen?" Tears form in her eyes, simmering and evaporating before they have time to fall. I follow after her slowly, raising my hands in a show of no hostility and retracting my talons.

"I barely know what's happening myself. All I know is that I'm here, and I seem to have a hell of a potential for adaptation." The distance between us shortens, and Sizra stops backing away. "I also know what I want." I lower my arms and walk directly up to her to look her into her flaming eyes. She turns her face away, averting her gaze from the swirling firestorm behind my own irises. "I want to go deeper. I want to become stronger, faster, and more destructive. I want to conquer my way through this new world and see just how batshit insane things will get." I point behind me at Vex. "And I want allies to share this journey with."

Vex sidles up next to me and leans against my side. "He's very persuasive. He's also quite relentless. Turning him down won't be a good idea." I hold up my hand to silence her.

"I won't stop you. Do what you wish, whether that be retreating into the labyrinth, staying here, or running into the next Circle to warn them that I'm coming. I don't care." I throw my arm around Vex's waist and pull her closer. "But if you decide to stick with us, our potential will be that much more. I'll share everything that we earn together, be it power, treasure, influence, or pleasure. Starting right now." I raise my arm and slice my wrist with my talon, holding it over Vex's head and gesturing for her to drink my blood. She does so without a moment of hesitation and gasps as a burst of light reverberates through her body, disappearing into her core. I move my hand and hold it between myself and Sizra, offering her my blood in exchange for her allegiance.

She stands in silence, eyeing me suspiciously as I await her response. "Why me? Why annihilate my brethren and then choose to let me go?"

I open my mouth to reply, but Vex interrupts me, smirking mischievously as she answers the question in my stead. "He's not being totally honest with you, Sizra. He's trying to be diplomatic and smooth, but the truth is it's mostly because you're sexy as fuck. I can see his thoughts every once in a while, and none of his thoughts about you have been even remotely discreet. In fact, he's currently thinking about how nice your abs are and how fat your ass is." Vex reaches up and pokes me in the forehead. "I think he has a thing for demonesses such as ourselves." She snickers and leans into me once again, reaching down and flicking my cock, eliciting a quiet gasp of surprise from my mouth. "Hell, I just about murdered him myself and he didn't hesitate to go down on me. Turns out human males are almost as simple as we are."

Sizra blushes; or at least that's how I interpret her reaction. Her flames burn a little bit redder and a little bit hotter, and she cranes her head around to inspect her own butt before finally looking me in the eyes and addressing me directly. I can see a hint of a smirk in her expression as she speaks.

"Is she telling the truth, human?" She takes a single step closer to me, and I can feel the heat from her body dancing across my skin.

I laugh nervously but decide not to make a fool of myself by attempting to maintain my facade of professionalism. "I suppose that I must admit if you agreed to join us I would relentlessly beg you until you let me touch your abs."

Sizra snickers and closes the distance between us, grabbing my hand and pressing my palm to her stomach as she puts her lips against my wrist and sucks the blood out of my body. I sigh with satisfaction as I glide my fingers over her rippling body and feel the taut, toned muscles beneath her skin. Her flesh is incredibly warm and comforting. She pulls her face away from my wrist and smiles, her teeth and tongue stained with my blood. She grabs my arms and spins around, pulling me close and holding my hands tight against her as she arches her back and rubs her ass against my naked cock. Her flaming hair warms my torso as it flows and flutters between our conjoined bodies.

"I suppose I can stick around for a while." Sizra purrs as I explore her breasts and her stomach with my hands. "I mean, sex and fighting. Who doesn't want more of that?"

"That's what I'm thinking." I say, grasping Vex by one of her horns and pulling her into a kiss. Sizra pushes against me from the front and Vex pulls on my neck from behind, toppling me onto my back so they can climb on top of me. They sprawl out on top of my outstretched wings and prop themselves up on my thighs so they can inspect my quickly hardening penis a little more closely.

Their forked tongues slither across my skin, teasing my thighs and my lower stomach as the demonesses work together to get a rise out of me. Their tongues encircle my shaft and intertwine themselves, slathering my cock with saliva and drawing a moan from my throat. They tilt their heads sideways and sandwich me between their mouths, encasing my shaft in a prison of soft lips and long writhing tongues. Vex pushes Sizra away and stuffs my cock deep into her throat, greedily sucking and licking my shaft as Sizra shoots her a dirty look. I tug gently on Sizra's arm and gesture for her to come closer.

"Come, Sizra, let me get a taste of that fiery little cunt of yours." I watch with baited breath as Sizra smirks and rises to her feet. She struts seductively alongside my body then swings one long leg over me, standing with her beautiful pussy and ass poised directly above my face. She bends down and places her hands on the floor, then agonizingly slowly squats herself down onto me. She arches her back and spreads her knees far apart, resting all her weight on her ass and smashing her pussy against my nose and mouth. I grip her thick thighs with both my hands and use them as leverage to wiggle my tongue deep into her body.

Vex bobs her head on my cock, cupping my balls with her hand and using them to force my shaft as deep into her own throat as she can. She pulls her lips free from my shaft with a wet pop, licks from the base to the shaft in repeated slow strokes, then stuffs it back into her throat.

I flick my tongue over Sizra's clit and she shivers with pleasure. Taken by lust, she digs her claws into the rock and starts rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her genitals against my lips and smearing her juices all over my face as she whimpers and bites her lip. Her flaming pubic fur singes my nostrils with each of her thrusts. I reach my hand up and rub her asshole with the tip of my thumb, just teasing it a little as I eat her pussy without so much as a break for air.

I feel a hard pinch on my leg, and I kick in surprise, pushing Sizra off my face to investigate. Vex is gnawing desperately on my thigh, trying to puncture my flesh with her giant spider fangs to no avail. She stops chewing on my skin for a moment to look at me and pout. "How come she gets all the attention? Don't I get to feel good too?" She plants her fangs on my flesh, once again failing to punch through my skin. "No fun! I can't make you bleed anymore!" She sits back on her haunches and crosses her arms.

I smile and rise to my feet, lifting her chin and rubbing my cock against her face gently. "You want some attention, you little slut?" Sizra hugs me from behind and kisses my shoulders and neck as I flick my cock against Vex's face. Vex flashes a big smile and nods her head enthusiastically.

I walk across the cool stone to a large boulder and swing my hand down against it like a hammer, breaking off pieces of it until it resembles a waist high table. Returning to the demonesses, I grasp Vex by the throat and carry her to the table, slamming her down on top of it with her head hanging over the edge. Vex gasps at the sudden show of force, but follows it up with a giggle and spreads her legs, rubbing herself desperately as she awaits my next action. I motion for Sizra to join us and point at Vex's pussy.