Demonic Usurpations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sizra, would you be a dear and lick her pussy for me? I'll need her nice and slick for me in a bit, but right now I think what she really needs is a little bit of a punishment." Vex moans at the word "punishment" and reaches out her hand to grab my cock. I grab her wrists and hold them tight as I dangle my cock just out of reach of her lips. "Vex, open your mouth." She immediately obeys, yawning her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out towards my penis. "Good girl." I say, and jam my cock deep into her throat. She immediately gags and tries to pull her hands free of my grasp, but my grip on her wrists holds firm. Using her arms as leverage, I fuck her throat relentlessly, her neck bulging with every thrust as she whimpers and moans. Sizra has her legs locked as well, with her mouth planted over Vex's pussy as we pleasure her from both sides. Tears accumulate at the corners of her eyes then drip onto the floor as she gags on my cock. I pound my shaft into her mouth until my restlessness reaches its peak, and I skirt the boulder to grab Sizra by the hips and throw her to the ground on her hands and knees.

"Oh!" She gasps, then casts a mischievous look over her shoulder at me. "Hungry for some booty, are we?" She arches her back and pulls one ass cheek to the side, exposing her glistening pussy and asshole to my eager eyes. "I want to feel you pump me full of your human seed." I groan with lust and push her face into the floor, licking her asshole greedily before pinning her flat on her stomach and prodding the entrance to her anus with the tip of my cock. "Hold on, wait, I'm not ready for that quite yet!" She squirms underneath me, and I wrap my tail around her throat to hold her still. I set my teeth on her shoulder, not hard enough to puncture her flesh but just enough to let her know I'm in charge. I grab her arms and hold them down against the floor, rendering her completely immobile beneath my weight. She continues to struggle but I can hear moans escaping from her lips, and she lifts her hips, pressing my cock into her bootyhole a little bit harder. I kick her legs a little further apart and slide my tip into her anus, causing her to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I slowly push my shaft deeper into her rectum as she gasps and whimpers beneath me.

"Ooooh, it's so fucking big! It's going to tear me open!" She cries out, and I bite her a little bit harder as I push myself all the way in, my balls resting against her pussy lips as I moan and enjoy the sensation of her insanely tight asshole squeezing the entire length of my cock. I can feel her belly muscles clenching as she tries to regulate her breathing and get used to the sensation of being fucked in the ass. I release her arms and spread her juicy butt cheeks with my hands so I can watch her pretty little asshole stretch around my shaft. Moving as slowly as possible, I pull my cock completely out of her anus, earning myself a nice award in the form of a satisfying pop. I thrust into her once again, stretching her asshole wide open and eliciting a squeal of pleasure from Sizra as I begin to thrust in and out of her butt.

Our moans of pleasure become a lustful duet as I quickly find a rhythm and she starts pushing backward into me, trying to force me as deep into her ass as I can possibly go. "Oh yeah!" She yells. "Stretch me wide open! Deeper! Please fuck me harder, my lord!" I plant one hand on the back of her head and one hand on the floor as I begin pounding her ass without reservation. My balls slap against her cunt with each thrust, and she squeals with pleasure as I fuck her brains out.

Our breathing becomes ragged, and all forms of verbal communication are reduced to grunts and moans as we work together to approach climax. I attempt to grab her hair, but my fingers just pass through the flames without colliding with any form of physical mass, so I settle for grabbing her throat and squeezing it gently. I release my toothy grip on her shoulder and rest my forehead on the top of her head, closing my eyes so I can focus on the sensation of her body as our horns clack together.

"I'm getting close." I growl into her ear, following it up with a series of kisses on her ear and neck.

"Me too." She gasps. "Can you help me? Let's cum together."

I help her into an upright position and reach my hand down to rub her clitoris vigorously as I fuck her from behind. My other hand gropes her breasts and stomach as our orgasms grow ever closer. My vision blurs, my heartrate spikes, and my abdomen clenches as I bury my cock in her asshole and shoot my burning hot load deep into her body.

I continue to mindlessly rub my fingers over her pussy as she screams in pleasure and bucks backward against my pelvis. As she comes down from her climax, she slumps forward and falls limp, exhausted from the extreme intercourse we had just shared. I catch her and set her down on the floor gently before rolling to the side and flopping onto my back with a sigh of satisfaction.

I hear muffled moans, and I raise my head so I can check in on Vex. She's busy fucking herself with her fingers and covering her mouth with her free hand. Her eyes are shut tight as she tries with all her might to bring herself to orgasm. Jumping to my feet with renewed purpose, my entire body glows with red flame as it regenerates so I can properly take care of her.

I approach her quickly and clasp her hands with my own, interlocking our fingers and holding them tight. I plant my lips over hers and drive my tongue into her mouth. She moans with relief and leans back onto the table, spreading her legs for me so I can slide between her thighs. I ease my cock into her pussy and immediately begin moving my hips. She squeezes my hands desperately and wraps her legs around my hips, pulling me against herself and wordlessly begging me to fuck her deeper. I break out of our lip lock and kiss her neck, dancing my lips across her skin with light flutters. I release her hands and plant my palms against the rock as she begins clawing at my back.

I place one hand on her breast and squeeze it gently, brushing my fingers over her nipple and teasing it with my knuckles as she moans at the ceiling.

We fall into consistent motion as we make love with each other. This bout of sex feels twice as intimate as our first go at it. Less ferocious and animalistic. Softer, gentler, and slower. Our first time it was just two demons trying desperately to satisfy each other without someone dying, but this time, Vex seems a lot more tame, much less bloodthirsty. I can sense that she is extremely comfortable and relaxed right now, albeit quite horny. I can feel the tension in my body slowly dissipating while we move as one and enjoy each other's bodies.

I raise my head and look her in the eyes, and she reciprocates my eye contact fully. I see the fire swirling behind her irises and lose myself in its storm as I thrust into her and she grasps my arms. "I think I'm falling in love with you, Vex." I say, and her expression changes to one of surprise before returning to its default setting of smug and mischievous.

"Oh you weeeeeeak little humans, so easily seduuuuuuced by our kind. All we need to do is spreeeeeaaaad our legs and you'll set fire to the world for us." She cups my head with her hands and kisses me briefly.

"So you don't feel anything right now? Just two demons getting their rocks off during the intermission between everyday mortal duals?"

"I didn't say that. Goodness has its own quirky seductiveness, and yoooooou are still brimming with it. I sense that you're willing to look out for me as long as I treeeeeeat you right, and that's not something I've been able to enjoy until now."

"You're right. I am going to look out for you." I smile down at her as she wraps her arms around me and places her hands on my back, her talons retracted so she can feel my skin with her fingertips. Sizra continues to sleep soundly nearby as we fall into a hypnotic cycle of fucking, snuggling, and teasing until we both orgasm and doze off wrapped in each other's arms.

I get the feeling that there's a lot more killing and fucking awaiting me in the future, and nothing in the world could convince me that I'm not ready for it.