Demonic Usurpations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear deep growling, and look up to see Margoth facing me, crouched low to the ground, his eyes locked onto me and his claws splayed out in front of him on the ground, ready to slice me open. He rushes me with incredible speed, his hands out in front of him and his claws aimed for my throat. His hooves churn up the compacted soil of the floor, ripping up roots as he barrels toward me.

In a fit of rage and fear, I roar at the beast and meet his hands with my own, slowing his charge and eventually bringing him to a stop. Margoth growls and pushes down against my arms, forcing the soil out from under my feet as I resist him. He suddenly pulls me off the ground and swings me around, trying to smack me against the wall by my arms. I contort my body and plant my feet into the wall, absorbing the impact before launching away from it and thrusting my fist directly into the demon's face. Margoth stumbles back, surprised at my speed, and swipes desperately with one of his hands. I snap at his wrist with my teeth, severing his hand. I ram my head into his chest and feel something pierce his flesh. He shrieks with pain and fear, both probably sensations he hasn't felt in a long time. I bend my legs and clench my core, spewing smoke from my nostrils and my mouth as I lift him off his feet and slam him into the wall. The impact knocks part of the ceiling loose, dirt and rocks falling on top of us as Margoth grabs my waist and throws me away from him. He scrambles for the door, but I refuse to let the fucker leave. I tense my legs to jump at him.

Before I can act, the demoness skitters across the ceiling and drops onto Margoth's back. She latches onto his flesh with her claws, dragging her feet down his back like a large cat and shredding him. She unhinges her jaw, unveiling two massive spider fangs as they extend out from the roof of her mouth. She plunges the fangs into his throat and holds them there. Despite the dim lighting, I can still see a clear liquid spurt out from one of the puncture wounds as she pumps venom into his jugular. Margoth reaches over his shoulder and grabs her, peeling her off of his back and throwing her away from himself. She skips across the floor and slides into the wall, where she lies still.

I rush at Margoth and launch myself at the back of his head. I grasp his horns and drag him down to the ground, slamming his face into a large rock that had fallen from the ceiling. Planting my foot between his horns, I pull with all my might, ripping them out of his skull and painting the wall with his spewing blood. I roar into his face and jam the horns deep into his eyes until they pierce the back of his head. I clench my fists and exhale slowly, smoke emanating from the back of my throat as the demon lord's lifeless body slumps against the ground.

Before I can think about what I'm doing, I wrench his head free of his body and pour his blood into my mouth. The thick, hot liquid slides down my throat like whiskey and into my stomach. My body reacts instantly, flames bursting from my eye sockets and my muscles writhing beneath my skin as they grow.

I stretch out my arms and revel in the sensation as my body transforms to accommodate the new power I'd just consumed. I reach up and feel my head, surprised to find two bloodstained horns thrusting toward the sky. They curve only slightly, and the tips are insanely pointy. They feel really big. I lower my arms and run my fingers across my stomach. The scars from the demoness's claws are still there, but the wounds themselves are healed shut.

With my mind returning to the demoness, I turn to check on her. Her body is still slumped on the floor, covered in a thin layer of dust and seeping blood slowly into the dirt. I approach her cautiously and check to see if she's breathing. Her breasts are rising and falling slowly, though her breathing is still raspy and labored. I reach down and lift her off the ground, carrying her to the wall. I set her between my legs and rest her back and head against my chest. I hold her head back to prevent her from choking on her tongue and to stabilize her spine.

With my adrenaline dissipating quickly, my body instantly shuts down, and I fall unconscious, exhausted from the transformation as well as the throwdown with a demon.

...

A sudden rustling rouses me from my rest, and my eyes pop open just in time to watch an elbow collide with my nose. My head reels back, bouncing off the wall and knocking a big chunk of dirt loose. I cry out in surprise, though the blow itself seems to have inflicted no damage.

The demoness launches herself toward the exit on all fours, her talons digging into the dirt as she propels herself forward at incredible speed. An instant of clear thought tells me to accept this opportunity as a chance to escape to the surface, but some new demonic instinct compels me to chase after my fleeing prey. Like a dog forced by nature to hunt squirrels or cats, I tear after the demoness at top speed, carving divots into the floor with each step.

Smoke fumes from my flaring nostrils as I chase her mindlessly. I don't even know what I'm going to do to her when I catch her, I just know that I need to catch her. My hands and feet carry me through the maze of tunnels with incredible agility, pouncing off of walls to maintain speed around corners and tearing large roots out of the wall to clear my path. I peel around a corner, the demoness close enough in front of me that I can smell her sweat. In front of us, a large demon similar in make to Margoth blocks our path. Without missing a beat, the demoness slides between his legs and continues sprinting away down the tunnel.

Ferocity consumes me, and I barrel directly into the demon headfirst, driving my horns through his chest and knocking him onto his back. I clutch the demon's throat and crush it with one hand, ripping his head and part of his spinal cord completely out of his body. I pour the demon's blood into my mouth and roar at the ceiling as the power courses into my core. My senses explode with information, and the tantalizing scent of the demoness caresses my tongue.

With the demoness no longer in sight, I follow her scent trail through the labyrinth, backtracking multiple times to relocate her. Soon, I spot her ahead of me, leaning against the wall and breathing heavily. She's getting tired, and I'm barely breaking a sweat.

I can already fucking taste her flesh.

She realizes my presence just in time and dashes around the next corner with me hot on her tail. The tunnel curls downward abruptly, catching me off guard. The demoness flips onto the ceiling for a moment to maintain her momentum during the slope, but I crash into the roof and carve a giant trench into the dirt with my horns, partially collapsing the tunnel before sliding the rest of the way down the hill. I see light ahead of us, and gasp as I realize it's the end of the tunnel system.

The demoness grasps a root and swings herself to the side just as she exits the tunnel, disappearing out of view. I claw at the walls desperately to slow my slide, but I'm moving too fast to make much of a difference at this point. I burst into the light and slide helplessly off the edge of some thin walkway, gliding through the air into a massive cavern, with the ground dropping off hundreds of feet beneath me. A flowing stream of magma cascades down one side of the cavern, illuminating a makeshift metropolis carved out of stone formations as primitive buildings and homes. Above me, the ceiling is dark and covered in stalactites, indicating that I've just careened into some massive underground city. I flip wildly as I fall for what feels like an eternity, before crashing through something hard and plummeting into the floor. I skip like a rock, churning up rock and scattering stone fragments in every direction before slamming into a giant boulder and finally coming to a stop.

I sink to the floor on my knees, my body battered like a demo derby car after a night in the ring with monster trucks. I clutch my ribs and hiss at the pain, smoke and flames licking my lips with every labored exhale. Several dozen feet above me, one of the makeshift stone buildings is missing a big chunk of its upper section. The cave floor is dotted with small craters in a line where I'd hit the ground. Far past the damaged building, my laser-focused eyes spot the accursed demoness gazing down at me from a winding pathway attached to the cavern's circular walls.

In my more immediate vicinity, multiple creatures of different shapes and sizes emerge from the shadows and approach me slowly. One of them, clearly bolder than the rest, approaches me swiftly and chuckles. He flutters a pair of membranous wings as he stoops to inspect me closely.

"Looks like some human got changed. He must've fallen off the cavern path while running from someone." The demon smiles and grabs one of my horns, lifting me off the ground and showing me off to the rest of the group. "Free blood, people. Who's getting it?" The demon sniffs my body eagerly, then laughs. "He smells like Vex! Must be we have that slut to thank for this little snack."

I groan with frustration and thrash my body in an attempt to free myself. The demon swings me by my horns into a nearby stalagmite, shattering the mineral into a hundred pieces with the impact. I roll across the ground but manage to get my feet under me, rising into a standing position before I slide to a halt. I clench my fists and roar thunderously, the deep sound echoing through the cavern and dislodging a large stalactite from the ceiling.

The winged demon rushes at me, swinging his massive fist directly at my face. I tilt my head forward and thrust my forehead into his knuckles, crushing his bones and mangling his flesh with the impact. The demon shrieks with pain and clutches his arm as he stumbles backward. I pounce on his chest and sink my fangs into his neck, tearing out his entire throat and showering myself with his blood. I plant my mouth against the wound as the demon falls onto his back and suck as much of his blood into my stomach as I can.

Immediately, my shoulder blades explode with pain, my flesh peeling away as a pair of magnificent, powerful wings blossom from my back and flutter against the cool underground air. I feel my core bursting with heat, and I vomit violently, spewing a thick stream of fire and magma from my throat as the remaining demons scatter in fear.

The stream of lava ceases, and I sigh with relief, the heat in my center dissipating to the rest of my body and rejuvenating my battered flesh. I shiver with ecstasy at the flood of power coursing through my veins. I've never felt so invincible in all my life.

Smoke seethes between my teeth as I scan the winding cavern path for my prey. I spot her scrambling up the wall toward a large opening, presumably another entrance to the tunnel maze. She's higher than she was before, a mere speck on the wall from the perspective of the cavern floor.

Determination floods my core, and I lower myself into a deep crouch, stretching my brand-new wings toward the ceiling. My legs and my wings tremble with anticipation as I build up power and dig my claws into the stone beneath my feet. With a demonic screech, I launch myself off the floor like a rocket with a single titanic jump and flap of my wings, punching a giant crater into the floor and blowing away multiple nearby structures with the shockwave. My body slices through the air like a sleek jet fighter, my wings intuitively flicking the air to keep me in a straight path toward my target. I reach the cavern wall in only a few moments, unfurling my wings to slow myself in midair before landing gracefully on all fours and latching onto the craggy rock face.

Below me, the demoness stops dead in her tracks, frozen with fear as my glowing eyes and razor-sharp teeth peer down at her from above. Moments later, a massive gust of wind and the deafening screech of the shredded sound barrier slams into us, disorienting the demoness and knocking her loose from the wall. I lurch off the wall, flapping my wings with precision to drive me directly into the falling demoness. I latch onto her body with my arms and retract my wings, plunging us toward the cavern floor at top speed. The demoness shrieks with fear and clutches my body in a desperate attempt to stick to me.

I unfurl my wings and glide along the floor, skiing along the smooth rock with my feet to slow our flight before slamming the demoness into the floor and holding her there. My hand grips her throat tightly, and I straddle her stomach, pinning her to the ground in a viselike hold.

She splutters with fear and confusion, looking up with eyes wide with terror and awe. Her arms fall limp at her sides, exhausted from the fight and from our ensuing chase. My tunnel vision dissipates, and the heat raging in my stomach subsides as I breathe in and out slowly. Nearby, the glowing magma flow rages, radiating intense waves of heat toward us as we look into each other's eyes.

I loosen my grip on her throat and sigh with relief as my lust for violence drains from my bloodstream. I massage her neck gently, lowering my lips to her face and kissing her deeply on the mouth. I pull away, surprised by my own action, and the demoness scans my face fearfully for an answer to a multitude of unspoken questions swirling around in her head.

"You're not going to eat me?" She asks. I can feel her slender body trembling beneath me as I hold her down. She feels so fragile in comparison to when she had first captured me. "You're not going to rape me too, are you?" Tears flood her eyes and sizzle as they streak through her fur and drip onto the stone floor beneath us. Her face is twisted with trepidation as she awaits my response.

I sigh and release my hold on her, rolling onto the floor next to her. My wings fold up beneath me, cushioning my back from the hard stone beneath us. I gaze up at the ceiling, watching the flickering glow of the lavafall dance between the stalactites and crags as the demoness breathes a sigh of relief and shudders with breathless sobs. I reach over and pull her close to me, squeezing her against my side as she cries. I raise my arms and slice my forearm open with one talon, holding the wound over her face in offering.

"Blood for blood. Your blood saved my life, now let me heal you with mine." She looks at me with suspicion, but accepts the offer, placing her lips over the fresh wound and sipping my blood. Multiple scratches and bruises scattered across her body disappear in flashes of orange light as her body accepts the sustenance and repairs her flesh in an instant.

She leans into me with a sigh of relief and places her palm on my chest. "You cared for me back at the room of sacrifice too. What kind of demon lord are you?"

"I'm not a demon. I'm human, for fuck's sake." I close my eyes and rest my head against the warm stone.

"Those wings, horns, and talons say differently. Hell, you're growing fur on your body." She strokes my chest gently, brushing her fingers over a brand-new streak of thick white fur. "You're a whole different breed. I've never tasted power like this before, and no demon I've ever known can do any of the things you just did." She glides her fingers down my body and brushes her knuckles against my cock, just as she had done a dozen or so hours earlier. "I'd gladly call you my lord."

I roll on top of her and grab her wrists, pinning both her arms above her head with one hand as I lower my head and kiss her neck ravenously. I lick the sweat from her collar bone and mash my lips into her doughy breasts, eliciting an arousing moan from her throat. I bite her bottom lip playfully and run my tongue along the edge of her razor sharp-teeth.

I rise to my feet and look down at her as she smirks and squirms beneath my intense gaze, kneading her breasts with her own hands and biting her lip with anticipation. My giant cock dangles between my thighs, swinging tantalizingly over her like a prize just out of reach. My wings are draped over her legs like a blanket.

"Call me your lord, lowly demoness." I say, smiling down at her as she reaches between her legs and rubs herself. Her eyes are alight with lust. "Stop touching yourself right now. I'll touch you once you've earned it." She whines with desperation and clutches my ankles with her hands as if fighting to maintain control over her libido.

"Fuck me, my lord. Dominate me and make me feel good! I never get to feel good! Please, my lord!" I reach down and grab her horns with my hands, lifting her into a kneeling position before raising her chin and gazing directly into her eyes.

"Good girl. Now open your mouth." She obeys immediately, accepting my cock into her throat without even bothering to use her hands. I reach down to brush the tears from her eyes and to stroke her face tenderly as she sucks. She places her hand over mine, holding it tight against her cheek. I moan with pleasure as her muscular forked tongue writhes across the entire length of my shaft. She cups my balls with her free hand and sucks hard as she forces my penis as deep into her throat as she can.

Pleased with her effort, I push her onto her back and lie down on top of her, planting my lips firmly atop hers and kissing her deeply. I force her legs apart as I lick my way down her stomach to her thighs. I tease her with light kisses and circular strokes of my tongue all around her pussy without touching it.

"Oh, please lick me, my lord." She whimpers, and I reach up to cover her mouth with my hand.

"Quiet, darling. I can only tolerate so much begging from an elegant demoness like yourself." I lie down on my stomach between her legs and mash my tongue into her slit, lapping from the cavity to the clit in long, slow strokes. I grasp both her mountainous titties with my hands, squeezing and groping them greedily as I eat her out. I thrust my tongue into her vaginal cavity, finding it to be exceptionally warm inside of her body. Bringing one of my hands down, I swap places with my tongue, plunging two fingers into her body as I suck on her clitoris. I place my other palm on her pelvis and press down gently as I finger her, eliciting a squeal of pleasure as she curls her toes and clamps down on my head with her thighs. I flick my tongue over her clitoris rapidly, pleasuring her relentlessly for about twenty minutes, until her breathing becomes laborious and she starts whimpering.

"Argh, I'm going to cum!" she cries out, grasping my horns and pressing my face harder into her pussy. I speed up my fingers, sliding them in and out of her canal while I smash my tongue into her clit with renewed vigor. She shrieks at the ceiling as her body convulses and piss erupts from her urethra. I continue rubbing her pussy with my hand as she climaxes, coating my hand in her fluids while she cums. She slumps against the floor with exhaustion, her legs trembling and piss leaking slowly from her nether region.

I raise my fingers to my lips and taste her juices, delighted with the result. I lie down next to her, my raging erection deflating quickly as she pants and shakes. Something tells me she needs a little more attention than I after all the horrors she's been through. I decide to let her have this one, concluding that she can make it up to me after she recovers. Yeah, I'll probably make her put those juicy titties of hers to work.

I lift her on top of me and hug her tight against my chest, wrapping my wings around us as she continues to tremble. I spend the next half hour gently massaging her belly and her thighs with my hands until we both fall asleep in the glimmering red light of the warm magma.

...

Something collides with my side and sends me spiraling through the air. The world spins around me and my head spins with it as I splash into the magma pool upside down. The heat is intense, but the pool itself is shallow, and for some reason the lava doesn't actually feel unbearable. Brimstone and metamorphic rock deposits stick to my fur as I shake myself awake and wade through the lava back toward the shore. A small platoon of demons awaits me as I approach, with three particularly large ones heading up the front of the squadron.