Demon's Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then why did she want him so much?

Luckily, the road had disappeared beneath her wheels without her paying due attention to her course and Kao breathed an abrupt sigh of relief as a familiar sign popped up ahead.

"Here's the lot."

"I can see that."

Kao groaned, though it was not quite the frustrated tone she wanted it to be. He was cute, in a way, that way he had of trying to catch her out, wind her up and get her riled up. It was endearing...as much as she didn't want it to be.

The dragoness drew in a slow, calculated breath, air rushing over damp lips. He was a challenge.

"You're such a smart ass."

"But you're warming to it." Ropes grinned and gave her a wink that made her heart skip a beat. "Admit it. You are. You wanted to come out with me. You could have taken Fyr with you or ditched me there, but you didn't do either of those things."

Kao snorted.

"Don't flatter yourself. I just wanted to get what I had to say off my chest. And now I have, so you can come with me or not now. It really makes no difference to me."

Pulling into the Christmas tree lot, Kao swung the car in a circle, finding a spot to park up next to a truck that looked like it had seen better days. It was as good a place as any, but she leapt from the car as if she couldn't get out of it quickly enough as soon as she pulled up, yanking the keys out of the ignition after barely turning the engine off. Her haste could not be misconstrued for anything but a desire to escape the cougar and she was halfway across the car park to where a surly-faced possum was manning the cash booth, a red hat pulled down low over his eyes.

"If it's all the same with you, I think I'll come."

She glanced back, almost surprised but not really. Ropes trotted to catch up, breath frosting lightly before his muzzle. Kao half-shrugged, but slowed enough for him to step into time alongside her, tail swinging away from him as if she was taking extra care not to touch him. In all honesty, she didn't know what she was doing or what she wanted, heart pounding and blood rushing to all the wrong places while her mind snarled that he'd ignored her and likely didn't want anything to do with her anyway. He was a fling and nothing more and should stay just as he was.

But that muscle... She licked her lips. She still hadn't seen him with his shirt off. A little more teasing, maybe a second fling could not do any harm, could it? Her mind was apt to wander, led astray as she found herself, completely unconsciously, closing the distance between them. Kao took a deep breath and tried to force down the need. If she was going to do anything about her desires, it was going to be on her terms and her terms alone.

She'd make sure of it.

"Suit yourself."

Cool, she had to play it cool. Luckily, the temperature helped some with that, Kao shivering as she wrapped her arms around her torso and hustled onward. There was much to be done and, although she wanted to pick out the very best tree from the lot, the lure of home and a hot chocolate -- what was Christmas without hot chocolate, after all? -- beckoned with glowing, open arms.

If that hot chocolate could be drunk cradled in the lap of a very sexy cougar, who was she to complain?

Chuckling to herself, Kao dove into the trees, each set out with a different needle of promise. The dealer had done well for himself that year, she had to say, or perhaps the Christmas tree lots she'd had the good fortune to visit in the past had not been quite up to par. Either way, the offerings were just what she was looking for as she moseyed to the tallest trees (okay, so those may not fit in Fyr's house but it was still fun to check them out!), the cougar hot on her heels.

His eyes were on her, she could feel it without needing to look back over her shoulder. Kao's breath hitched in her throat and she pretended to study a tree with particular intensity, pressing her thighs together as her body, traitorously, betrayed her with a curling heat that spread through her whole body, need flickering with the smouldering desire of an open flame. Drawing in a shuddering breath, she held down a whimper.

Fuck...

"You do look good from this angle."

Kao rolled her eyes, but flicked her tail up a little bit more to show off her backside. It didn't take much from him to make her feel like the sexiest dragoness in town, but, oh, she wanted to be so much more than that for him. A fling, heated words flying in the moment of lust... She shook her head, pressed two fingers to a temple, but found no clarity there that could shake her from lawless lust.

"And here I was thinking you were interested in me for my brains."

The words were shakier than she would have liked. Kao swallowed. They would have to do. Why did her heart pound so for him, good sense and judgement flung to the wind?

"It takes more than one ingredient to make a cocktail."

Scoffing, she spun on her heel -- and came face to face with the cougar. His paw slipped down into the small of her back as he pressed up against her, a passionate growl breaking the barrier of his lips as she melted into him. And it was so easy to believe that that was just where she belonged, mouth dry and heart leaping into her throat as if, right then and there, she could take a chance and see just where that chance led.

"And what kind of cocktail am I?" She breathed, so close that her breath ruffled the fur on his chin ever so slightly. "Am I the kind of cocktail you want to..."

She paused, drawing out her "hesitation" for dramatic effect. And who said she couldn't act?

"...savour?"

Ropes' eyes seemed to flash, but she must have imagined it, because the next thing she knew was that his lips were on hers, tongue delving into the warmth of her maw to explore and claim what it found there. She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around him, leaning in to deepen the kiss.

He stepped closer, so close that he pushed her back into the bristly arms of the tree, but she only laughed softly into his mouth, too caught up in passion to consider the slight discomfort of the needles pricking over her scales. Ropes paw pushed almost possessively beneath her jacket and T-shirt, finding her scales and running up to her breast. Kao gasped, top twisted awkwardly, but his paw found what he had been seeking out and squeezed, nipple pushed into his palm as her heart leapt to his touch. If it had been possible for her to get any wetter than she was at that moment, she did.

Weak at the knees, Kao tried to call back reason to her mind as he groped her like a teenager in the school bleachers -- though with a side more skill than her younger, clumsier lovers -- where they could be caught at any time. But he did not seem to care that he was half-exposing her in at least semi-public and let out a low, rumbling growl that sent a tremor through her. Kao murmured against his lips, softly breaking the kiss as her eyes sparkled and his paw slipped down, pulling at the waistband of her jeans for a different kind of pleasure entirely.

And she needed it. Oh, she needed him so badly. Kao ran her tongue sensually over her lower lip, the cougar leaning in to kiss and suckle at the lip she so drew his attention to. Her tail curled against her ankle, only held upright by Ropes strong arm looped around her waist.

Why not have some fun?

"Mmmph, oh, Ropes..." She giggled like a schoolgirl, eyes wide as she batted her eyelashes, although there was nothing innocent about her. "What are you doing?"

The cougar's eyes burned into her own. Her stomach flipped over.

"Taking what I want."

And then he had her spun about, her paws finding the trunk of the tree as her muzzle pressed into the branches, needles pricking and jabbing as he wrapped his arms around her. She gasped, his hard cock grinding up against her backside as she rocked back eagerly to him, tail lifted to his teasing and sliding around his waist as if to keep him close.

Wait, that was too much! Or was it? Kao whimpered as he pushed against her, thrusting as if he was going to plough into her right then and there. Fuck, she wished they were home! Her mind worked too slowly as she could only think of what he was doing or what she wished he was doing, doing to her. One thought pushed the other out and she fell back helplessly on sheer lust, the sexual dragoness she'd always wanted to embody. There was no longer any time to hold back.

"Mmm, and now just what do you think you're doing?" She chuckled, casting a sultry gaze back at him. "If we head back now, we can see if we can get rid of Fyr for a bit..."

Kao had to pause for breath, loins heating up so that the warmth of desire spread through her, rendering the layers of clothes she was wearing terribly over the top.

"I will make sure we get rid of Fyr, the house to ourselves. For this."

The cougar did not respond immediately, but how he responded told her far more than her words ever could. The scuffle and shuffling of booted hind paws behind her said little, but his paw slipping into the waistband of her jeans, unbuttoning them at the front, drew a sharp gasp from her lips.

"Ropes!" She hissed, head whipping around as she glared him down. "We can't do that here!"

Ropes smirked, leaning in close to purr in her ear. She both hated and love how his warm breath on her scales made her shiver so delightfully. He unzipped her jeans, one arm around her waist so that she couldn't squirm away, even if she'd wanted to. Kao would never have admitted it aloud, but her heart pounded, blood roaring in her ears. Oh, she wanted him and she'd have taken him anywhere. Just perhaps somewhere where they weren't going to get done for public indecency!

"And why not?" He breathed, fingers running lightly along the bare strip of scales exposed between the hem of her T-shirt and her slipping jeans. "Did you think I was just teasing?"

"Well, yes, of course, I --"

"I never just tease."

She swallowed her moan, eyes wide as he ground up to her again, hips rocking and bucking as if to thrust into her right then and there. Kao shuddered, pressing further into the tree and clinging to the trunk as the cougar slipped her jeans down, tail slipping out and to the side.

"Tell me you don't want it and I'll stop," he murmured, paws sliding over her thighs, teasing and groping. "You don't have to do this... But I think you want to. So tell me if I'm wrong and I'll step away right now and we'll keep on looking for that perfect tree."

But Kao could not, would not, stop him. Burying her muzzle against the trunk of the tree, she moaned and arched her back, flipping her tail up and over her back as she presented herself to him. She shivered, though not from cold, her lace panties covering just enough of her soft, sweetly rounded backside to be tantalising without revealing too much. She wouldn't have wanted to be slutty, after all. Something of that ilk could come later.

She wasn't sure what her wish to not be slutty said for her presenting herself to be fucked in the middle of a Christmas tree lot said about her own twisted mind, but the thought was swiftly thrust away as Ropes tugged her panties down. Revealing her soft pussy lips, glistening with her own arousal, the underwear clung to her thighs, moved out of the way only enough so that Ropes could access her sex and all he wanted from her.

"You're beautiful..."

Blushing, Kao parted her lips to answer, but the words were stolen from her in a gasp, thoughts rushing from her mind as his fingers pushed into her sex. She should have been ashamed as to how wet she was, the digits meeting little to no resistance as they pushed in all the way to the knuckle. The dragoness moaned, quietly.

"Such a needy dragoness..."

Ropes purred, tentacles growing active once more as they writhed against his back. With Kao facing away from him, he could afford to allow them a little more freedom, but not too much. He licked his lips, eyeing her with raw, unbridled lust. Already, he could feel that gluttonous part of him hankering to feed, whining and clawing at the carefully erected walls. If he was not cautious about letting that side loose, he could blow his cover at the very least. At worst? Well, it would go somewhere along the lines of fucking every available and willing female with no pause between partners.

He shuddered, black lips parted as his ears folded back and he drew in a ragged, rasping breath. Oh, the demon side of him liked that thought very much. It thought it would do well to unleash his true nature, fucking and lusting after all in his path. They wouldn't be suitable to feed on if they were not willing anyway, so where was the harm? First Kao and then there was bound to be some needy housewife in the lot too, just waiting for a better cock than the one her husband had to offer her to fill her up as she needed to be filled.

Hugging her torso to the trunk, Kao hid her muzzle and prayed that they were hidden enough in the quiet lot -- oh god, just what the hell did she think she was doing? -- her jeans slipping further down, caught between her knees, things having gone far too far to even consider stopping. She bit her lip and hissed lowly as he teased his cock between her wet, slick pussy lips and then pushed in with one, brutal thrust.

And she remembered just why she'd lusted after him for so long. Okay, so it had only been two days, but she got it, she understood. No wonder she'd wanted him so badly when he felt so damn good inside her, stretching her out like no male had before. And it wasn't too much and it wasn't too little, not crossing the point of pain or even discomfort as he plunged into her, growling like a wildcat as he thrust, unwilling to start gently.

But that was just the way she liked it. Pressing her forehead down against the smooth bark, one of Kao's horns caught on a branch and shook it, showering them in a dusting of loose needles that had already been set on their demise. There was little she could do, imposed in a kind of self-bondage with her clothes trapping her legs, but rock back lightly into his thrusts, but there was nothing light about what he delivered unto her.

Each and every one slammed her forward, made her legs shake and the dragoness fear that she was about to buckle, but, somehow she held on, held herself upright. If she didn't, the fun would stop and there was nothing, absolutely nothing at all, that would have gotten her to willingly call an end to their impromptu liaison!

"Oh..." She groaned, head rolling to one shoulder, tongue lolling out lustfully. "F... Fuck, Ropes!"

She stuttered, tongue hanging and eyes rolling back into her head. Ropes nuzzled the back of her neck, tail lashing.

"What was that?"

She slammed her buttocks back into him, snarling like a wild dragon in heat. Even Ropes was caught off guard, stumbling slightly as he hung on to her, branches rustling and swaying around them. The dragoness clenched her jaw and spat out the two words that followed.

"Fuck me!"

And he was only too happy to oblige. Latching on to her hips, he dug his sharp claws in past the barrier of her scales and yowled as he claimed her, filling her as she'd wanted him to since that first time in the guest bedroom. Two days had never felt like such a long time to go without being fucked, but every, single thrust reminded her just what she'd known, in her heart of hearts, she'd been missing out on.

The cougar was something else!

It had to be quick and it had to be hasty. There was nothing else that could have sufficed at a time that anyone, quite literally anyone at all, could have walked in on them at a moment's notice. But it was just what Kao wanted, what the dragoness had needed all along even if she hadn't known so. The uncut shaft -- who had known that a cock like that could feel so divine? -- pounding her made her pussy squeeze around him, muscles twitching and clenching and rippling without her conscious control. Kao panted harshly, head tipping back as her tail flicked and pleasure battled with need, one overcoming the other. If she was not in control, then who really was?

She didn't have time to answer that question.

Orgasm took her completely by surprise, howling through her with storm force. She swayed, battered and broken, only able to gasp out half-moans and whimpers as pulse after pulse of unadulterated pleasure rolled through her. There was nothing she could have done to be quiet even if she'd tried, but Ropes clapped his paw over her muzzle in time to stifle the worst of her moans, or, at least, the very loudest of them. Sometimes it wasn't fun to be caught, after all. But the cougar would know that better than her.

As the dragoness trembled beneath him, Ropes tucked his chin down to his chest, fighting to control his own climax. His tentacles twisted and writhed beneath his shirt, begging for release even as he hissed and snarled at them, bidding them to hold back their fervour if only for a little bit longer. Blessedly, it had been easier to hide them the second time around as Kao was clearly not in a position to demand he take off his top for a quickie where they were. Ropes' brow furrowed, hips hammering up to Kao's pleasantly rounded backside, tail flung high, with increasing force.

Hips slapped scales. The cougar's breath rasped in his throat, rough tongue flickering out.

And then he could hold back no longer, driving into her one last time with a feral grunt, paw still clapped over her muzzle as if he feared that she was going to howl out her pleasure once more and give the jig away good and proper. Exhilaration rushed through the cougar and one of his tentacles tore a hole in his T-shirt, too excited to be contained by mere fabric, but thankfully, came up against a second barrier in the form of his sweatshirt, preventing an untimely revelation. Swallowing his snarl with every ounce of self-restraint left in his body, the cougar ground deeply into the sexy little dragoness as he emptied his balls into her, spurt after spurt of virile cum filling her passage.

If he'd had any say in the matter, he would have stayed there forever, fucking and breeding her over and over again. Hell, he wouldn't have been surprised at all to find himself on his back with the dragoness on top of him, riding him for all he was worth. But they could not hide in the arms of the Christmas trees forever, Kao's shuddering moan as he pulled his paw from her muzzle drawing him, reluctantly back to reality.

Chuckling softly, breathlessly, Ropes stepped back, pulling her along with him as his softening cock eased from her cunt. Kao shivered and slunk in closer, eyes wide and pleading as if missing something. Ropes smiled and kissed the side of her muzzle, letting his lips linger for a moment longer than strictly polite. For a fling, of course.

They had to be going. Maybe there would be time for one more quickie in the car if they were sly about it. But there was just one thing on his mind that he couldn't quite put aside.

The cougar smirked.

"Do you know you have lip gloss on your teeth, by the way?"

12