The Succubus and the Size Queen

Story Info
A succubus is seduced by a submissive gryphon...
11.2k words
4.4
8.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The Succubus and the Size Queen

"Yes... There's a good slut... You want this, don't you?"

It was a moot point and something that should not have needed to be said but the dominant dragoness revelled in the moment, letting the little feline, so small and fragile when compared to her, grope and squeeze her massive tits, hanging right in his face as she rode his cock. It plunged up into her and she stifled a cry as she climaxed all over again, fucking him in his family home, a young adult in his early twenties and a virgin too. How could a succubus like her have ever have gotten so lucky?

He didn't know what she looked like though, even if she could paint a picture of the sexy little feline from memory: a black cat with a slash of white across his face, his nose pink and twitching, whiskers always quivering. Small and slender, he seemed fragile but was one better suited to working out how to do a task while expending the least amount of energy, working smartly rather than with the brute strength alone of so many labourers.

A thick mane of ruffled hair spilt down the back of her head and her neck in shades of midnight blue, her horns framing it with light curves, arched up as if they could have been used to defend herself, if things had come to that. Plate-scales layered down her chest from the top of her neck just under her chin but, well, they were huge over her breasts, growing to fit. That was the main part of her that caught the eye, of course, and her greatest allure when it came to being a succubus, her breasts larger even than those balls that the villagers liked to kick around on rest day, bouncing and swaying, each wider than the span of her slim yet sexy body. Her body, undoubtedly, was muscled moderately in turn to bear the weight of them, her back strong to bear them, though it was, very much, a sacrifice that the supernatural dragoness was willing to take.

He felt too good inside her too as her tail lashed and wings flared, flapping and straining as if she was about to take flight right there and then. The small cat didn't know what to do beneath her, trying to thrust up, but the grinding pound of her hips slamming down into him made her desires more than clear. Mezzoris moaned out loud and clear, forgetting the need for secrecy, yet it was so delicious still to drink down every last drop of his sexual energy, the flavour of it cooling her throat on the way down. Licking her lips, she murred and rolled her hips, close to the edge and yet...

Well, sometimes her prey went over the edge before her as he suddenly clung to her hips, thrusting and humping up against her madly, yowling out his pleasure even though they should have been quiet. Claws sank into her scales and she hissed in turn, head spinning, pounding her hips down to him as her pussy too clenched and rippled around his aching spire. Yet that spear of fuck-meat was due to explode, filling her with his creamy essence, more and more spurting forth, seeming to fill her up to the brim as her magical influence washed over him, pushing past the limits that were physically available to him otherwise.

"That's right, little whore," she hissed, eyes alight with sexual fervour, tail curled around his ankle. "Cum for me...ah... Fill up your mistress, take her, feed her..."

It should have been as delightful as it always was and, still, she would remember the moment of his hot cum splashing up into her intrinsically, deeper and deeper, feeding her very soul. And yet there was a scuffle and a kerfuffle and, suddenly, things were moving around her, screams and shouts sending her up and on out of his bed, leaving his hard cock sticking up behind her and a lust-addled body that would remember and dream of her still for very many moons yet to come.

"Fuck!"

She had to go, had to get out, though her large breasts did not hinder her in the slightest as she vaulted out the window, using her wings for balance as she half-glided down. They were not large enough for flight, as an anthro, but helped her along -- thankfully so as it seemed that the gig was well and truly up, voices rising anxiously in an angry, heated clamour.

Mezzoris cursed under her breath, though the succubus could not be too sad at being rumbled, the clasp of the night beckoning her onward to the wiles of sweeter fruits. Her bare hind paws pounded the grass as she fled, though the passion of the hunt was upon her and she could not feel truly afraid even as pitchforks were levelled and the villagers, who truly did not know any better, chased her from the place that, truly, she could only see as a home for a time.

Yet every home that she'd had in the past had been one that, eventually, she'd had to leave and it seemed that this one was to be no different as they harried her into the dead of the night, flaring furry-made light her way as they sought her out. Mezzoris laughed to the cool of the night, her scales impervious to it, heart pounding as she lashed the side of her muzzle salaciously with her tongue. As if they could catch her!

Mezzoris snarled as she launched herself through the undergrowth, fighting her way through with teeth and claws alone, though she had been sat to cut short her liaison with that sexy cat so soon. She could have had a few more feedings from him, in time, though he did seem a little slower than most in terms of recovery, which was a shame. The dragoness just hadn't gotten a chance to figure that out for herself.

"Damn them..."

But the deed was done and she suckled the last, fragile remnants of her victim's (if they could even be called that) juices off her fingers, their energy lingering in what had been spent in the course of passion. She would hide and she would move on, as was the way of her kind, and all would be well, though her heart did pang with the loss of those who she had not yet had the chance to savour from that particular village. There were always more to feed on and it was not as if she did anything terrible to them either, leaving her pleasurable victims with delightful dreams and a feeling that something had been given to them rather than taken away. They were always so easy to tease into her passion too, to come around to her way of thinking, that it only took a little of her influence to have them moulded to her whims, nestling into her tits as if they were the only things left in the world for them.

Mezzoris chuckled softly, casting a glance back, but the voices were dying back and, well, she knew that there was never anything truly to fear there. She could have faced them down but that was not her way and she would continue being as she was, regardless of how other succubi may or may not have conducted themselves. It was only a shame that she was sure that some of those that she had fed on were a part of that mob, where she had thought that they might have rallied for her to stay, to continue spreading her lust through the village. But religion and tradition, alas, dictated that she was a monster and, therefore, that was the way that they chased her, the way that, ultimately, she would have to go.

Sighing softly, she slowed to a walk, heart pounding and blood up, the swing of her tits seeming to lead her forward. They led the way always but she smirked to caress them, head up and high, always proud. There was nothing for Mezzoris to fear there and the lake glittered through the trees ahead of her, dry twigs cracking and snapping underfoot where they had not yet broken down and decomposed, becoming a part of the earth all over again after the recent storms.

"Now..." She said aloud, although there was no one there to hear her. "Where do we go next, my dearest? For there is only so far we can travel without the need to feed."

The lake bid her to rest awhile, a gap in the clouds allowing the gleam of the moon to shine through, although she could see perfectly well too under the cover of darkness: it was where she did her best work. Mezzoris chuckled out her raspy birth, pacing along the shoreline, revelling in her freedom, the solitude of being who she was. Even her passage was still wet and slick from her arousal, the tremor of flight racing through her, forcing her body to respond. Part of it too was due to that sexy little feline that she'd made her own, though he could very well rest assured that he'd never get another fuck in his life that would be anything like what she could offer him.

Perching herself on a felled tree with its gnarled, whitening roots reaching for the sky, she dangled her feet in the lake, cool water splashing against her scales. If it was cold, the dragon did not feel it, leaning back on the palms of her paws as she languished in the patient night, her friend and saviour against the true ills of the world. There were many greater monsters there that would snap up the villagers without a second thought, she mused, feet dangling, splashing lightly. Why did they not go for them rather than her and her innocent lust? Of course, perhaps she was simply an easier target and had less of a stake in staying in one location to feed. Monsters would kill and feel whereas she brought pleasure in order to feed, leaving her with a limitless supply. There could be no argument there as to which way was better, though it was a moot point to furries in a village like that.

So be it though. It was the way of it, although there had been some in that village that had lifted her heart more than ever before, their bodies coming together in sexual fervour even though she had not intended for it to develop into more. She'd returned to them over and over again, changing her body to suit their whims despite her preferences for glorious breasts that were larger than naturally possible, and the fond memories pulled at her heart, making her wonder, just maybe, what could have happened between them if she had not been of the succubus class.

Maybe things could have been different. But there was no way for her to find that out when she was forced to move on, always in motion once she was discovered, no one understanding her and yet so many fearing her. It was strange how that happened as she'd always thought that they should have at least understood her before fearing her, even if there was nothing truly to fear about her. She only fed and all of her victims benefitted from their time with her, even if they may not have understood just what had taken part in the dead of the night, her heaving breasts and whispering lust rising to a fervent high that no one else would ever come to see.

She turned her face up to the moon, letting the reflected rays caress her muzzle with a whispering touch, the nightly breeze picking up strands of her mane from her neck, setting it alight in a private dance. Her thighs pressed together though she did not spare a moment to worm her paw between them, despite her lust rising all over again, her hunger not yet sated as it always was. It would take far more than a quick feeding, after all, to chase away those pangs but Mezzoris would have to move quickly if she wanted to find a new source to feed from -- perhaps a traveller or a merchant? There were always furries out in the forest and the mountain paths but they were always on the move, more difficult to stalk. That didn't mean, however, that it would be anywhere near impossible for her, of course.

Mezzoris sighed. It would come. She'd find a way. She always did.

What she did not know was that she was being watched.

A gryphoness peered around a thick tree trunk, an age-old pine that had seen many years than her, pink wing-feathers quivering lightly even as she tried desperately to pin them down against her back. Her beak curved out in a rise of silver, gleaming in a tiny slant of moonlight, and she watched with bated breath as the dragoness heaved yet another sigh, her colossally huge breasts rolling and jiggling as if she was actively trying to draw in the gryphoness.

Rita clicked the edges of her beak together, breathing shortly and shallowly through her nares -- the little slits in her beak that allowed her to breathe. Why did the beauty make it so difficult to approach her? Oh, she knew what Mezzoris was all about, that much could never have been hidden forever, but she made Rita's legs quiver even as she stood there, knees almost comically clacking together. She wasn't that kind of gryphoness but, well...her heart pounded for the dragon, a dull thump that rose up through the very fibre of her being, demanding that she, above all else, pay attention to it.

She'd only been out in the forest, gathering herbs by moonlight (there were soon that needed to be gathered under the touch of darkness, or else they would not fit their purpose in a potion). It should have been an easy night but now her thighs were pressed together as much as she could get them, her thick, curvaceous body hot through even though her feathers had only been sticking up a short while ago, her body trying to warm her while the cool of the night clawed at her tail.

She had to do it. She really had to do it. Rita could not have said whether she was acting with any manner of rational thought or not but all she knew was that there was an invisible line connecting her to the dragoness -- a cord of sorts. And, so, it tightened, forcing her bare hind paws to move, claws digging into the fabric of the earth. Her leather jerkin pulled taut around her breasts, shifting with the flex of her body, and her tougher trousers too allowed her to move even through the brambles without fearing that her hide would be torn, donning the skin of other animals and their fur in what villagers, town-folk and, of course, city-folk alike would term clothing.

That should not have been of her concern -- everyone wore clothes! -- but the dragoness before her, the delicious succubus, oh... Oh, she did not wear clothes and neither did she need to her, her back strong with muscle, defined under a layer of midnight-blue scales, so ardent that Rita simply couldn't drag her eyes away. She was a beauty like no other and it was no wonder that so many had fallen for her wicked yet sultry wiles with how she presented herself, even her tail swaying back and forth as if she was trying to lure in someone, winding in a fishing reel.

One step followed the other and Rita held her breath on the approach, the moment dragging out more and more as only the moon remained to bear witness to what she was about to offer. That was, of course, if the dragoness was willing to accept, for, in Rita's mind, there could be no offering without Mezzoris' acceptance either. Yet something had wound itself around her mind and set her quaking, desiring Mezzoris above all else, even the raw act of breathing itself more than merely difficult in her presence. But it was worse without her and -- oh! It was all so confusing.

Yet easier still when the dragoness finally turned to face her, glancing back over a wing with an air of expectance even though Mezzoris' own heart lifted along with her lust, prickling beneath her scales, to have a fresh, young body there, ripe for the picking. Her claws dug into the log, pulled up so that they were no longer in the water, the silence broken by the soft lapping of the water on the shoreline, heralding the breaking of their illicit tryst.

"I did not expect company."

Mezzoris held herself loftily aloft, although not even she could claim that she was not surprised to be joined out there, eyeing up the gryphoness as if she thought that she might have a weapon hidden somewhere. Of course, there was nothing to fear, truly, with Rita and the gryphon squawked anxiously, showing her paws and turning them over, clearly not hiding anything. Yet further words were more difficult still to force out and she trembled in place, working her throat, fighting and trying to no avail. Eyes wide and watering, she tried to focus, her mind hazy, wavering with want, so very much want... What was wrong with her?

"Oh..." Rita churred, clasping her beak with both paws as her nerves got the best of her. "Oh, I'm sorry... It's... I... You..."

But the words would not come from her beak as she heaved and gasped, eyes wide and tongue pushing out, lust getting the better of her. Even then, she spread her legs a little more, bracing them as if she was already presenting herself for the busty dragoness' pleasure, crooning and keening, two of the few sounds that she felt that she could trust herself to make.

Mezzoris met her halfway, the dragoness towering over her, her might and bulk swamping her, overwhelming her lithe form. Of course, many furs would have said that Rita was appealing but rather thick in her body (it was the slender sort that was the fashion in the cities) but she could not have appeared smaller than she did before the dragoness, the succubus stroking her face, claws wandering as the ridges above her eyes, layered in thicker, more defined scales, shot up.

"What is it, my little pet?"

Her tone dripped with eroticism -- truly, it was hard for a succubus to present herself as anything else. It was, after all, who she was and Mezzoris was not the sort to try to hide that, letting the gryphoness squirm, her breasts jiggling in her face, a mere hair of a distance from that curious beak. The dragoness shivered, making her tits tremble all the more lusciously, Rita's breath tickling them -- what breath, that was, that she was able to drag into her tiny, fluttering, tense lungs.

"You..." Rita swallowed hard, though she could not look away, the succubus hardly abashed to present her body so openly and lewdly. "I... No, I must say! I don't...want you to go..."

That caught Mezzoris off-guard and she churred a little, taking half a step back. What did the gryphoness mean, the little hen quivering in place as if she was taking the biggest leap of her life?

"Oh, my dear, I'm afraid I must." She had the good grace to appear saddened by that, for it was never a pleasure to move on from where she had fed so well. "You were one of the first that I met here, were you not? And your name..." She paused for a moment, allowing her memory to come back to her. "Your name is Rita. Rita the gryphoness. You are a potion-maker."

Rita started, eyes wide.

"Oh... You know my name!"

Mezzoris nodded, though her eyes were anything but friendly, simmering with sultry passion. Some could have considered her flat in that regard, unable to show any other emotion, but the true depth of a succubus came in how they showed what was going on for them beneath the surface, heat rising, hearts pounding, talking without words when their bodies spoke for them.

"Yes, little one..."

Yet she was not gentle as she took Rita's beak in her paw, turning her head lightly but firmly from one side to the other, staring into her eyes. It was a one-sided sort of stare though as Rita gasped and tried to pull away but Mezzoris held her fast, forcing her to be there, present in that moment. The gryphoness' heart pounded and Mezzoris felt it in the curve of her breast, her smaller but still appealing breasts rounding out against the front of her jerkin.

And then Rita knew exactly what she had to say.

"Please..." She breathed. "Don't go. I mean... Don't go far. I will help you. You... You were with me before -- you can be with me again. I will do all I can for you, to help you, to please you. We can't go back but I will find you shelter and..." She shivered, the words catching in her tightening throat that the moment that she truly needed them to be sent forth. "...I will do everything for you... You can even feed on me...if you wish..."