All Comments on 'Demon's Slave Ch. 02'

by Sam_Wolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Write more

Please write more and continue Arel and Cen’s story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not Too Shabby

Hmm, not too shabby. I like where this is going, not liking her getting raped, that doesn't really turn me on too much. I do like Arel and Cen's slightly weird point they've gone to. I don't think Cen liked it at all, she definitely didn't like that rough sex, she was just gauging how Arel would react and I knew she would get jealous eventually.

Next chapter should focus on something big happening between Arel and Cen, maybe Cen getting Arel jealous to the point where she marks Cen as all for her own. Just don't rush the story too much because it's going at a very steady and nice pace right now.

BamcclelBamcclelover 5 years ago
More Please

Only 2 chapters and I love this story so much that I keep rereading them. This one and the Blood Bride story. I can’t wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
But wouldn't the baby be Arel's?

They definitely had sex more times then anything. And really Arel, you picked that day to stop reading her mind huh

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Please would you consider finishing this story. Arel and Cen seem like they're made for each other, the first two chapters are fab, I just wish they were longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSam_Wolf@Sam_Wolf
I happen to enjoy writing stories. Much of what I put on here is actually a rough draft or something I don't wish to publish. It's bits and pieces of scenes in longer pieces.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES