Demoted to Ass Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Noah's punishment is anything but easy.
2.2k words
4.07
30.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah was visibly crying as I dragged him onto the cold hard bathroom floor. I had no interest in hiding my anger from him. I was enjoying a perfectly good fart session, and he had the gall to ruin it with his insolence. My horniness had been placed by white hot anger, and Noah was going to have to pay for it.

I slid Noah into the corner of the bathroom and slammed the door shut, making sure to lock it. The other employees almost certainly had heard it, but I didn't care. This wasn't the first time, and they were almost certainly just glad they weren't suffering my wrath in Noah's place. This would likely just inspire them to work harder and avoid this pathetic creature's fate.

I waddled over to Noah and looked down at him. If I wasn't so angry, his pathetic trembling would have almost evoked pity from me. Noah didn't deserve pity though, he deserved punishment, and that was what he was going to get. I leaned forward and spat on his quivering face.

"You are forbidden from lying to your Boss, worm," I shouted. "Who do you think you are?"

Noah choked out a reply. "I...I'm sorry! I just couldn't take it anymore!"

"Couldn't take it anymore?" I replied, my anger growing. "Do you know how many jobless people would kill to suck up my farts for minimum wage, just to stay off the streets. You ungrateful brat!"

I reached down and slapped Noah across the face. His eyes widened with fear as tears welled up in them.

"I'm so sorry!" he cried out. "Please, don't fire me! I'll do anything, I promise!"

I stood up straight and crossed my arms. "I don't know if I believe you," I answered. "You lied to me earlier and couldn't even complete the simplest of tasks."

"Please!" he begged. "I'll prove it to you, just give me a chance!"

I rolled my eyes at this pathetic display. "We're at the point of punishment, not proving, slave," I answered. "Once you've suffered, then we'll talk about earning my trust again."

Noah gulped. "...punishment?" he croaked out.

"Yes, punishment," I replied. "What did you expect? A sternly worded letter from HR about sucking down farts better? There's only one way to make you understand what you've done."

Noah's face went white as I towered over him. I remained silent for a few minutes, letting him suffer as he pondered what could be in store for him. I of course already knew, but anticipation was an exquisite punishment in and of itself.

Once I felt Noah had pondered enough, I bent over and pressed both of my hands on his shoulders, flattening him onto the bathroom tile on his back. I then stepped over him, his head now invisible beneath my large stomach. I remained there for a few moments, letting him take in the raw power my massive form had over his pathetic body. In a few moments he'd be flattened and trapped beneath me, and he knew it.

I smiled, beginning to feel a bit better, as I slowly lowered my crotch onto his face. My thighs burned with the effort, keeping my body steady was no easy task. I could hear Noah let out a gasp of surprise as my hairy pussy pressed into his face. I let out a sigh of relief as I lowered myself onto him, letting his body take the brunt of my weight instead of my trembling thighs.

"Open your mouth and do not close it under any circumstances," I ordered. "You are not to do anything else. Slaves don't get the pleasure of my wonderful pussy, especially disobedient ones."

Noah let out a muffled "mmmph" in acknowledgement. I could feel him straining underneath my full weight. I had no sympathy for him or his suffering however. It was time for him to learn the cost of angering his Boss.

I shifted my weight slightly, working to get comfortable on my new seat. Each slave boy I'd used in the past was slightly different. The contours of their body, their size, their shape, the amount they struggled, it all varied from person to person. Part of the fun of breaking a new one in was experiencing all of this again. My shifting was clearly uncomfortable for Noah below, which made it all the more enjoyable for me.

Before long I found a comfortable position and let the muscles in my lower body relax. I pulled my phone out and began to scroll through some work emails while I waited for my body to do its thing. After ten minutes or so, I felt a twinge from my bladder and smiled. It was time.

"Remember Noah, keep that mouth open no matter what," I ordered. "Angering me again will have serious consequences."

The poor thing likely had no idea what was coming next. How could he? Very few people would treat a fellow human being this way, which made the taboo experience even more delicious. Empowered by the thought, I bore down on my pelvic muscles, signaling for my bladder to release. The flow started as a trickle, and when the first drop of hot yellow piss hit Noah's tongue, he began to thrash.

The resistance was always my favorite part. As the flow of urine sped up, Noah's mouth began to fill. He instinctively struggled to avoid drowning in piss, but there was no chance he'd break free. Before too long, he'd realize what he'd need to do. Noah was slower to pick up on things than most, which was part of the reason why I chose him for this new role.

Predictably Noah struggled until the last moment, his mouth nearly full of piss. The hot bitter soup had nowhere to go, his mouth was sealed against my pussy by the sheer weight of my body. I grinned as Noah suddenly stopped struggling, and I relished in the brief moment where he'd likely be realizing he had to swallow. This swallow was no sip either. A mouth can hold more than a pint glass of urine, and Noah was going to have to chug to catch up. There was zero chance that I'd help him by stopping the stream now. He was going to choke or drink, and that was that.

Noah chose to swallow. I felt his muscles contract as he took a deep drink of bitter piss. His legs kicked as he struggled to choke it down, which only made me hornier. Before he could even finish the first gulp, his mouth was full again. He began to rapidly swallow, chugging the seemingly never-ending contents of my bladder. I laughed loudly and deeply, my belly rumbling, as the full-on chugging process began.

I clenched hard and kept up the flow. Noah raced against my bladder, filling his stomach with my golden torment. I could hear the piss sloshing around in him as he struggled to keep up. If everything went as expected, he'd be full soon and his body would start pushing back. As if on cue, I felt Noah thrash suddenly after a gulp.

"Now now, I know you're full," I cooed. "But a toilet doesn't complain, and that's all you are right now. You'll just have to be quiet and suck it all down like a good slave."

Noah made a pathetic begging noise, but didn't stop trying to drink. His gulps were soon punctuated with gags, but my bladder still wasn't empty quite yet. Beneath me Noah began to convulse and sputter, and I sighed. Not wanting the pathetic creature to pass out, I finally relented on the stream just a bit. He calmed down and swallowed the final gulps, my bladder now entirely emptied into his stomach.

I slid forward and rubbed my wet pussy in his hair to clean up and dry off. Good slaves would get the reward of licking me clean, but Noah certainly hadn't earned that today. Once fully dried off, I rolled off him and bent forward on all fours, pressing my ass near his face.

"You did not excel as a toilet slave," I began. "Not surprising, given your other performance reviews. We're going to have to train you three times per day, minimum, until you can handle it better. Some of our clients would also like to use you, and I don't want to embarrass myself or the firm."

"W-wait..." Noah blurted out.

"Shut up, slave," I replied. "You are on thin ice already. Get on your knees and press your lips against my asshole and put that mouth to actual good use."

Noah behaved, and did as he was told. I moaned slightly as I felt his lips touch my sensitive pink hole. Forcing out urine as fast as possible had always made me pretty gassy, as it tended to move things around down there.

"Last time I tried farting on you, I forced it on you," I continued. "A real fart slave craves the privilege of sucking up his Boss' gas. You're not bound or smothered right now, and I'm going to fart in your mouth. If you pull away, complain, or resist, I'll find a random person in this office to piss down your throat right this second."

Noah nodded silently, his stomach almost certainly too full of urine to suffer that punishment again. I grinned, and pressed hard with my core muscles. Farting while bent over always felt strange, but the sheer force tended to produce very loud forceful farts, which was enjoyable in its own way.

I felt the hot bubble force its way into my rectum, and out into Noah's mouth. Despite the muffling effect of his lips cupped against my asshole, the loud rippling burst echoed throughout the bathroom. I could feel from the heat that this one was particularly potent too.

Noah trembled against my asshole as the hot air burst down his throat and up through his nostrils. While I had never done it myself, I had heard from other slaves that fart sucking was a multisensory experience. The foul taste hit first alongside the echoing sound, and it was followed quickly by the sensation of air shooting into their mouths and through their throats and sinuses. The heavy air supposedly even took on a slight moist feel as it sank onto their tongues as well.

My poor slave was almost certainly experiencing this in full. I could feel him tense up as his breathing grew shallow and he managed to force himself to swallow the hot wet air.

"That's better, slave," I said. "Before long you'll come to crave this. Take your lips off my asshole for a moment."

I reached over for my phone and turned on the camera.

"Look straight into the camera and beg for your Boss' hot wet farts," I ordered. "Be quick about it, another one is brewing."

Noah's face went white and his eyes widened.

"You're not going to send that to anyone, are you?" he asked. "I'd be ruined!"

I laughed. "Of course you'd be ruined. That's the whole point!" I replied. "Additionally slave, I didn't give you permission to ask questions. I gave you a command. Obey it."

Noah stuttered. "Y-yes..." he choked out. "Please, Boss, may I serve you?"

I frowned. "That's not what I asked you to do, slave. Be explicit." I commanded, my patience wearing thin.

Noah gulped. "Please, may you fart in my face?" he pleaded.

"More specific!" I barked back.

Noah took a deep breath. "Boss, can you please release hot wet farts in my mouth so that I might suck them down for you?"

The bathroom echoed with my uproarious laughter. "What an odd request, Noah! But I guess I can oblige." I replied, aiming to humiliate him on camera. "If you really insist on tasting my farts, cup your mouth around my asshole."

Still filming, I let out a silent damp blast into his mouth. The film caught his eyes widening and then watering as the stench overwhelmed his very being. He struggled not to cough and gag as the hot air poured out of my anus and into his mouth, nose, lungs, and stomach. A soft sob did escape his lips, but he quickly regained control and kept swallowing. I really had broken him.

As the gas finally subsided and my bladder and colon were both truly empty, I rose, kicking Noah to the floor. I gazed down at him, trembling wet and broken before me.

"I hope you learned the price of disobedience, slave," I said, making sure to spit down on him as I spoke. "This was the lightest punishment you'll ever receive."

Noah nodded. "Yes, boss, I understand."

I put my hands on my hips and pondered. "I don't think you truly understand yet. I think I'm going to go find a coworker to use you as a toilet, just to underscore the facts of your situation and that nobody here has any interest in helping you out of it."

"Please, no..." Noah begged.

"The fact that you're still speaking without permission confirms that this next step is absolutely necessary," I replied. "I'll be right back. This room locks from the outside, so don't bother trying to get out."

I left the room, grinning from ear to ear as I locked the bathroom door behind me. I had truly found a new pathetic slave to enjoy.