All Comments on 'Demoted to Boss's Fucktoy Ch. 04'

by nickisilvers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lustqueen411lustqueen41111 months ago

I love this story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice Ds powerplay scene .... However, very reckless in the time of smartphones and social media. n contrast, the boss had been very careful selecting settings. Wonder if there are any repercussions for the firm, the department ... Anyway, this chapter was definitely a surprise and fast escalation of humiliation and submission.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, she is for in a very rough ride now that her boss let John have his way with her. I don't know where this story is going so it is hard to put any stars to it yet. Dani might as well become the company whore now and let everyone play with her. No telling when she will be used to close some company deals, or how much work she will get done with her on her knees servicing everyone in the office.

billie34cbillie34c7 months ago

I really want to swap places with her

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_512 months ago

Well I guess it’s official now she has just become the office slut now everyone can get a free ride on the official office slut. Now she just has to admit it to herself that this is her position now there is no getting out of being the office slut her career options are now severely limited so she may as well just throw in the towel enjoy being a slut now and dress the part as well.

Maximiliano123Maximiliano123about 2 months ago

I dont like it at all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernickisilvers@nickisilvers
I love writing smut and welcome any feedback or suggestions! I am available for commissions. Get in touch to enquire. Currently exploring findom. Give me a follow on twitter if you like Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickisilvers69 Email: nickisilvers03@gmail.com