All Comments on 'Demoted to Boss's Fucktoy Ch. 05'

by nickisilvers

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MogremMogrem11 months ago

Not sure if this is the last part, but if it is its a great conclusion, well done @nickisilvers

shikishiki11 months ago

Doesn't this guy

shikishiki11 months ago

Doesn't this guy care about his company's performance or even have any actual work to do? lol

Hit post on my last comment too early, whoops

LuciferseptLucifersept10 months ago

Bien des développements sont encore possibles! A suivre...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wtf there’s no one who would stick around there so unbelievable it was funny

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi @nickislivers,

Thanks for your stories, I spent a fair bit of my weekend reading them. 

Here's some feedback for this story from chapter 1 to 5. Let me preface by saying I'm not into humiliation but I do understand elements of it and those who love it. 

With that being said,  your world building in chapter 1-3 was quite good. Dani is demoted due to how she dresses and being a distraction to male coworkers (since this is fiction/fantasy that is fair). She becomes a fucktoy to the boss, who humiliates her (fair). The meeting chapter was interesting and sexy can't fault you on that one. 

Enter John,  I felt this was more dehumanizing than it was humiliation. You created a world where she's the boss's fucktoy to having the whole office watch her being humiliate by a junior. No matter how you need a job, no one will stay and endure this. The boss has been careful about where the scene took place and all of a sudden people are taking pictures (someone say evidence for a lawsuit). This part was very disturbing for me but I believe people with a humiliation kink will enjoy it.

Enter the realm of I don't care if this is fiction but you need to be consistent.  It's a company where profit and productivity is important. You demote one for "mistakes" and "dress code" and hire a person who's always late, does no work and is a gossip? I get hiring her to humiliate Dani but this ceases to be a company and becomes a humiliation factory. 

There has to be a positive element for Dani, she seem to enjoy the humiliation but that's can't be all there is to her, no one is ever this desperate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is an amazing story. You really know how to tell a story. I especially like that you are so good at describing her pleasure. Many authors can't do that well, but you are excellent at it!

TalisdewfeatherTalisdewfeather10 months ago

Great story @nickisilver

Are you going to pick this story back up and follow Dani's decent further into darkness and deprevity?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, this story escalated too quickly into a muddy mess. Dani was given orders to obey John's commands from her boss. When she did she is told she was a slut for obeying what orders she was given. Of course, in a more plausible work environment, Dani would have slapped John but that is not what this story was about. Humiliation is one thing. I am glad that John was fired for what happened but Dani's boss should have put a stop to it immediately. The pictures that were now out would give John some leverage, and may indeed could in a few days. Dani's boss is not too bright if he gives the position to Annabelle since he would have known just how unreliable she is. Oh, well, I guess the story is going to be unfinished since there have not been any newer chapters in awhile. Could have been a nice juicy humiliation story but kind of when off the rails. Oh, and the chapters were really too short.

bdiver76bdiver769 months ago

This is a great story, Please keep them coming.

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman647 months ago

I hope you continue this story. Needs an ending. Something where Blackwood get want he deserves.

llemonadeellemonadee7 months ago

Wondering if the names Blackwood, John, and Annabelle are a coincidence because it reminds me of a certain podcast…

chiefconsultant63chiefconsultant636 months ago

Awesome story couldn't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We need more you are GOOD

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really liked the story. The public stuff outside of Blackwood’s office might have been a little too much. Just a thought, you wrote a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

AROUSING FANTASY. Write more, please !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So what happens next? Hopefully she has a iron bound contract that she can't break so no quitting. I can see a lot of meetings with Mr. Blackwood and Annabelle maybe some late night conferences and a new uniform for Dani

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_512 months ago

The chapters could be a bit longer perhaps maybe another 2 pages per chapter you have a fantastic humiliation story going here love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernickisilvers@nickisilvers
I love writing smut and welcome any feedback or suggestions! I am available for commissions. Get in touch to enquire. Currently exploring findom. Give me a follow on twitter if you like Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickisilvers69 Email: nickisilvers03@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES