Denial #2: Still Horny?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss so I could watch her face contort in pleasure while I circled her nipples with my thumbs and rolled them between my fingers. When Cora was really riled up, as she clearly was tonight, playing with her nipples could yield almost the same results as rubbing her clit -- short of making her come, a caveat that now came in handy. She was gripping the edge of the bed with white knuckles; her head was thrown back, and her hips were thrusting uselessly in the air.

Yet when I released her tits and told her to sit back on her heels, it took her mere moments to kneel motionlessly at my feet, looking up at me in a facsimile of calm obedience. The only things that betrayed her state of mind were her hard, reddened nipples and her smouldering eyes.

It occurred to me while I observed her that I was looking at the image of a perfect submissive, awaiting orders. It hadn't taken any bondage or rough handling to get her to fall naturally into this position; only words and a day's worth of sexual frustration. Unlike the day before, there had been no overt agreement that she would do whatever I wanted tonight, but it was clear as day that she would. I didn't really grasp the connection yet between this new-found compliance and orgasm denial, but my erection throbbed at seeing my sexy girlfriend in this state of subservience.

Usually when she was like this she was tied up and relatively immobile, which put limits on how I could use her. Not so tonight. I really could have whatever I wanted from her, and I wanted to play through all the possibilities. The ideas popping into my brain were sending pangs of lust to my loins. Some were things I'd never seriously considered before, but that seemed suddenly realistic in the face of Cora's brazenness.

To buy time as my mind raced through the options, I told Cora how sexy she looked while I looked her up and down. She smiled, waiting patiently for me to make up my mind.

And I had made up my mind, really. I was only debating for a moment if I really wanted to ask her this. It seemed somewhat inappropriate, new territory in a sense. But looking down at her it was so clear that she'd be game for anything I suggested right now, and so I gave myself a push.

"Would you like me to lick your clit?" I began.

Her answering nod and "Yes, please!" was so enthusiastic that I couldn't help but chuckle. Then for a moment I worried that she'd feel hurt for being laughed at, but she showed no signs of it, and I figured it was probably as effective a way as any to humiliate her.

"You don't mind if I laugh at you, do you?" I asked her, wanting to make certain. "It's just so cool to see you like this." I smiled at her, and rubbed my hand affectionately over her neck and behind her ear into her soft, long hair. She closed her eyes and pressed back into the touch until I withdrew it.

"No," she said. "You don't mean it in a cruel way. I'm glad that ... you enjoy me."

"Oh, I enjoy you, alright," I said with another grin and kiss. Then I sat up and looked down at her playfully, taking a stealthy breath before making my request.

"So you want me to lick your pussy," I picked up the thread. "Show me just how you'd like me to do it." With that I raised my feet to the edge of the bed and leaned back on a bunch of pillows, giving her access to my most private parts. Once again I grabbed my penis in my own hand to leave no doubt as to what I meant for her to do.

We didn't do this very often, and in all honesty I still felt rather skittish about it. It also felt amazing, though, therefore I let her do it. Up to this moment, whenever she had rimmed me it had been with me tied up and her in charge, which relieved me of having to admit that I wanted it. But I was excited to try it this way, and after all I hadn't cleaned myself up earlier for nothing, so I braved the moment of awkwardness in which she processed my instructions.

It didn't take her long, and she didn't hesitate for a second. Diving in with similar enthusiasm as she'd shown in blowing me, she began with circling flat-tongued licks over my perineum and inside my crack, which very quickly led the tip of her tongue to brush against my asshole. Pretty much immediately I was moaning and gasping. I couldn't see her face obviously, so I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling as she licked swirling shapes over the sensitive rim, alternating periods of soft and gentle caressing with more insistent assaults during which she would squeeze the probing tip of her tongue inside the hole.

Absent-mindedly I began to stroke my erection along with her ministrations; the familiar feeling of masturbation made the still foreign pleasure she was dealing out somehow more bearable. It was a while before I thought to talk to her again, and all I could think to say was urging her on. It mostly wasn't even sentences I was grunting out, just words and phrases, but more often than not Cora answered with lustful noises of her own, and so I kept going.

Miraculously, I managed to sit up and move away before I came. My pulse was jogging along and letting go of my cock felt almost painful, but I was determined to last at least a little longer. As I pulled Cora up onto the bed to stretch her long legs on either side of me, I thought that if I were her, I'd be enjoying this very feeling of forgoing orgasm, the heaviness and pressure in my balls and my complaining cock. It didn't seem completely outlandish when I thought of it that way, although how on earth she could withstand this for a week, I found impossible to understand.

While I pondered this, I pulled Cora's hips up onto my lap with my knees wedged half underneath the small of her back. Gripping her sides, I lifted her up just a little, both to make my rigid cock more comfortable and to bring her closer to my face as I bent down to eat her out.

Loosely adhering to her choreography from earlier, I began by applying broad licks and open-mouthed kisses on her pubic bone and around her clit, and then circled my tongue around the swollen nub for a while before licking directly across it. I also copied her method of alternating between softer and more focused licking, which found its echo in the rise and fall of her cries. She wasn't ever silent, letting me know with the pitch of her voice when she was getting close. Each time I backed off and reminded her that she wasn't allowed to come, to which she responded more or less theatrically with clenched fists, heavy swallowing, and, eventually, some cursing.

Finally I told her, "Tell me when to stop; you absolutely mustn't come," and went in for the last round. Letting go of all caution, I licked, kissed, and sucked at her clit until she pushed me back by the shoulders, crying out as she did. "Stop," she gasped belatedly.

I took a moment to lie down next to her with one arm draped across her heaving chest, kissing her temple and cheek. When we were both breathing rather normally again, I asked, "Do you want to keep going?"

"Fuck yes," She responded in a low, hoarse voice that sent me chuckling gently again.

"Good, because I think it's finally time to fuck you. Just one more thing ..." And with that I picked up the bottle of stimulant again, winking at her.

I applied another generous portion of gel to Cora's clit, rubbing it in very gently until she was moaning again underneath me. Only then did I pull her up into a kneeling position and fumble in the nightstand for a condom.

As I finally slid into her tight hole, I was glad I'd taken such a long time to eat her pussy for my cock to calm down somewhat, or I would have come right then. Reveling in the sensation of her soft walls engulfing me on all sides, I asked her how it felt for her.

"Good," She said, and although she said it in a needy porn star kind of way, I decided it wasn't good enough, and I would teach her better.

I pulled out, but left my dick hanging between her legs, lightly touching her still when I moved. "That's not enough," I told her, reaching out to fondle one of her nipples again, and ignoring the wanton way she wriggled her ass and cunt back towards me. "I want you so ready you really need my cock in you."

"I do!" She whined, but I paid her no heed, continuing to roll her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and squeeze her swinging tit. Despite how much I was yearning to bury myself in her cunt, I was darkly enjoying this; having her whimpering and writhing in front of me, pressing herself against my erection as if she could push herself onto it. When she tried to use her hand to push it in, I pinned her wrists above her head and switched my teasing to the other breast.

After a minute of this, both of us breathing hard, I let her up and positioned my cock back against her hole. "Are you there yet?" I asked her, amazed to note how deep and booming my voice had become.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Say it."

Cora whimpered again and arched her back invitingly. "I need you inside me!"

"You need my cock inside you," I corrected, but gave it to her anyway, having run out of patience.

"How does that feel, slut?" I asked when I was fully wedged inside her, really hoping she would say the right thing.

"Fucking incredible," She moaned, and yeah, that was definitely good enough. Groaning in relief, I finally began to fuck her the way we both wanted it.

I went deep and hard straight away, and having had ample preparation, Cora put up no defense; each time I bottomed out inside her she moaned loudly, and she was meeting every thrust with one of her own. She was bracing herself with both arms extended against the wall in front of her to keep my slamming hips from shoving her forward; her head and chest were on the mattress, face turned sideways so I could just make out the carnal pleasure on her face. Her back rose in a steep curve to offer her cunt to me for fucking. It was a sight made for gods.

I reached around her waist for her clit, still more than wet enough, and she practically howled.

"You still can't come before I do," I told her breathlessly, "But I admit it's getting damn close. Make me come, baby." And with that I stopped moving.

She certainly tried. In this position she couldn't move very much, especially since she had to keep her hips angled firmly backward so as not to accidentally hurt my penis while she labored on it. But what she couldn't deliver in depth she tried to make up for in speed, wriggling her hips back and forth at a crazed pace that I knew from the outset she wouldn't be able to keep up for long. Predictably, she faltered after a minute, but still kept pushing back in irregular, exhausted thrusts, trying desperately to get me off.

It was kind of fun, watching her try so damn hard, but I took pity on her and repositioned us so that she was riding me -- always a great position for us. Cora visibly gritted her teeth, and threw herself into the task, bracing herself on my chest as she ground down on my cock. This position allowed her much more range and thrusting power, and I knew almost immediately that this was going to be it for me. I grabbed her hips and thrust back up into her as I began to come, needing to be as deep inside her as possible.

The orgasm was massive, leaving me incoherent for several long seconds as I pulled her down on top of me and held her tight.

***

After a minute of gooey, delicious peace, Cora asked, "Can I come now?"

I let her go so I could look at her. She looked thoroughly fucked, flushed, sweaty, her hair a complete mess. I tried to emphasize with how she must be feeling -- pretty much like I'd been feeling up a minute ago -- but found I couldn't quite imagine it, relaxed and satisfied as I felt.

That lack of empathy, we would later discover, is a lucky phenomenon. At that moment, it made me grin at her, evilly delighted by her failure to achieve the same orgasmic bliss that I had.

"I thought you didn't want to come," I said. "You said you like being horny."

Cora had very obviously not expected that response. I could see the shock on her face. She didn't know any more than I did if she was liking where this was going.

"Please?" She tried, somewhat half-heartedly. "I got everything I wanted, it was incredible, but now I really need to come."

"Do you," I said, coolly, watching her face with intent.

"Yes!" Cora cried. "I can't go to work like this, you even said so! We said only weekend days ..."

"You have to work tomorrow morning," I replied, gesturing to the clock on the nightstand, which showed only 8:03pm. "There's a lot of time left until then."

Cora stared at me in disbelief for several seconds. Then she plopped down onto the mattress, exhaling deeply. "Oh my god, Nate."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck."

I grinned smugly to myself. Then I let her think about it, feeling more than content to just lie there and wait. I didn't worry about going too far; Cora had a safe word, and she'd used it before. I trusted her to stop me if she needed to, as we had discussed only hours earlier. She just needed some time to be clear on what she was feeling.

When she looked at me again, she was shaking her head in smiling disbelief, her eyes sparkling in that way I loved. "Son of a bitch," She said, and we laughed together. Apparently I'd done exactly the right thing.

***

The rest of that evening passed in an example of domestic bliss. We showered, cooked, had dinner, watched a movie. Cora was exuberant, joyful, almost as if she were high. She showered me in affection, and I returned the love. There were some sexual innuendos and teasing caresses on my part, but mostly we were just happy and in love.

After the movie, it was already very late and I was feeling sleepy, so I asked if it was alright if we waited for Cora's release until the morning. Having had several hours to calm down, she agreed, only asking me with quiet concern if I was getting annoyed with the responsibility already. I told her no, I was only tired, and all was well.

And yet, when we were cuddling naked in bed together, both knowing that she was, despite our agreement, still horny for me, I could feel my own desire waking again. Tired as I was, I decided I would try to sleep anyway, and looked forward to the morning.

***

I woke up what felt like only minutes later with a raging hard-on. A look at the clock told me I'd slept for two or three hours; it was pitch-black outside the window. Cora was dozing peacefully next to me.

I tried to remember what I'd dreamed, but couldn't; it must have been a rare sex dream, though, to make me wake up feeling like this. I tried to fall back asleep, but memories of the last days inserted themselves in the space of the dream, and then fantasies about the morning. There seemed to be no hope of calming down my desire, short of jerking off.

I reached down and wrapped a hand around my hard cock, but even as I delivered the first strokes I thought of Cora's face in the morning when I told her I'd masturbated next to her that night, and thought better of it. 'Sex-obsessed', she'd said? I decided to test the truth of that.

So, I started kissing and caressing Cora's sleeping body. She stirred almost immediately, but seemed disoriented; I gave her time while I continued my caresses. I reached over to cup her breast in my hand, and she allowed me. I massaged her breast until the nipple was tight and erect, then let my hand trail toward her pussy.

Cora is a sleepy-head. She usually can't be bothered to do anything for the first half hour after waking up. But it didn't take much that night to get her all ready to go. Her pussy was already wet when I started, and by the time I climbed in between her legs to enter her, she was mewling and shivering beneath me, encouraging me as if she'd been the one to wake me up begging for sex. In my sleepy mind I thought that this fetish of hers apparently meant I could really have her whenever I felt like it, and that only made me hornier.

Cora looked as innocent, and yet as sexual, as ... well ... imagine a sex angel, maybe. Her face was serene, her moans quiet but constant. Every thrust and every touch elicited some reaction from her, although she remained rather passive; I might have thought she were dreaming, but her eyes were open and she was whispering my name. It was beautiful to see her enjoying herself so freely, seemingly without any filter or pretense. Not that I had anything against the disciplined submissive or the loud whore from last night -- far from it -- but this side of her was wonderfully intimate, and I felt a sort of protective devotion welling up inside me.

Suddenly, in what sounds like a contrast to those feelings but actually seemed to flow naturally from them, I really wanted to see Cora come. Make her come. I told her so -- no filter for me, either, in this magical hour -- told her that I was going to make her come right now, while I was making love to her. She said, "Okay," and we smiled because it was a little funny, and then I licked my thumb and brought it to her clit while I continued to slide with slow, determined strokes in and out of her.

I didn't normally do that because it was an awkward positioning of my hand, because I couldn't get it right or couldn't pull it off for long enough to actually get her to climax, but none of that seemed to matter in this parallel universe. Cora was easy. It was as if everything I did was perfect for her, as if her pleasure just flowed from my hands and my loins and my mouth. Getting her to the edge of orgasm was the easiest thing, and then I just needed to catch up myself, which in turn took only a few breaths.

When I knew I was close, I whispered in her ear, "You can come now," and bore down on her clit with pressure and speed for the first time since waking her. She began to spasm almost immediately, letting out a long, high-pitched wail; I could feel her vagina convulse around my penis, as if designed to egg me on. Two, three thrusts later, I was coming too, releasing the tension I'd been holding into her welcoming warmth.

12