Denise and Ed's Card Game

Story Info
1st my teasing turned into playing and with THREE Airmen.
2.7k words
3.63
12.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bklyn_40
bklyn_40
102 Followers

A few years ago, we lived in NJ. My wife met a woman Denise whom she had her first girl-on-girl fun with. We became friends with her and her Husband Ed, who worked at Fort Dix. We had a few MFM fun with Denise and one group session with the four of us. One day Denise called and asked if we'd like to visit on the following Saturday. Ed was having some guys from his air squadron to come by to play cards and asked if I would like to play and Deb and her could hang out with her. I asked Deb and she responded "Hmm, Hang out, with some guys we don't know???Are you kidding???"

Not sounding too thrilled, I asked her to talk to Denise. She got on the phone and I guess Denise changed her mind because I heard Deb say "Five newbies in the Air force?"

"Well..." she giggled.

"Ok. Fine. Maybe I could have some fun." Again, she giggled and hung up telling me "Fine. I'll go with you."

Saturday came and Deb was dressed 'appropriately'. She wore a black bra under a sheer black lace blouse. Over this she had on a black; slightly see thru button down shirt that she left open. She claimed she couldn't decide on wearing her denim short shorts or denim skirt. They are both the same length. I told her although I'd love for her to wear the skirt, since we didn't know these guys she should play it safe and wear the shorts. But I'd leave it up to her. She said ok and put on her shorts.

On the way there, I said I liked how she looked but asked that maybe she should've wore the skirt. Deb laughed a bit then said, "Well, to tell you the truth, I was unsure since I never met the guys that will be there. But pay attention. If I get in the mood & think I can have some fun flirting and teasing the guys there, I don't want you to miss any of it."

I said "Well ok. How about if I play along and pretend that I already drank a lot and I'll try not to be too obvious by watching you?" I smiled and agreed.

As we walked in, the five guys stopped and stared as Ed and Denise greeted Deb with a kiss. There was a small square table set up with only four chairs. Ed asked who'd be willing to sit out and all five responded. Ed and I laughed and two reconsidered. Deb sat on the far left of the couch while two sat on Deb's left and the 3rd sat on the lounge chair to their left. These guys all seemed just legal enough to drink.

Denise served us drinks and complimented Deb on her outfit. Deb turned so her back was up against the arm of the couch and asked the guy next to her (his name was Ron), if he thought she looked "alright". He vigorously acknowledged that she did.

Deb quickly downed her drink and asked Denise for another. "I didn't finish serving everybody yet. You trying to get wasted?"

"No, just want to feel good", Deb responded and smiled at Ron and the other 2. She was starting to feel the first drink as Denise handed her the second one. She was flirting with Ron. Lightly touching his arm and leg each time she spoke. The 2 others were quiet and staring at her chest. This gave Deb an idea.

Deb excused myself as she downed her second drink. Heading to the bathroom, Denise smiled at her and asked if she wanted another. Deb only smiled. Deb winked at me, letting me know she was in the mood and ready to play.

When she came out of the bathroom, I noticed she removed her bra and had buttoned the bottom three buttons on her blouse. As she got back to the couch, Denise handed her the 3rd drink and asked "Why did you button your blouse?"

I overheard her say "I didn't want Mike to notice." She looked down and Denise's gaze followed. Before she could ask anything, Deb began unbuttoning the shirt. Denise gave a surprised look, smiled and turned away. As Deb sat, she made sure both sides of her shirt left her tits exposed. She leaned back against the armrest and all 3 guys had a great view of her tits and noticed her hardening nipples.

I noticed Deb's face flush as she quickly slugged down ½ of her drink. I quickly stole a glance her way. She saw me and gave me a quick smile. For the next minute she kept tugging at her shorts, pretending her position was causing them to fell too tight around her legs and crotch.

Ron asked if she was ok. "Yeah, sure. These shorts are just bothersome. I know!!!" she said and leaned over, grabbing her bag.

"What?" asked Ron?

"I brought a skirt. And..." she quickly looked at me and back to Ron. Pretending that I was totally unaware, she said to the 3 of them, "I don't think Mike will even remember, I started out with shorts on!" as she once again headed for the bathroom.

When Deb came back out she took her same position with her right foot on the floor and her left leg bent at the knee as her left foot rested against her right knee, giving Ron and Jon a great view of her red lace panties. Pete (the guy in the chair) was straining to see without being too obvious.

Deb asked, "What's the matter Pete?"

"It's hard for me to hear you guys from over here!"

Deb stood up telling him "Come over and sit here", motioning to where she was sitting. From where I was sitting I could see great disappointment on Ron and Jon's faces and before anyone can voice their objections, I heard Deb say "I'll sit on this coffee table" as she sat with her legs crossed facing them on the couch and of course, her back was now to the card table & me.

All this time I wasn't doing too well at the card game and now I was sure to do worse since I would now be straining to hear and could only imagine what she was doing. Ron then got a bit bold as he said "Nice panties!"

"Thank you," Deb responded as her face flushed with excitement. He thought it was embarrassment and said, "Oh, I'm sorry for embarrassing you."

Deb responded with "I'm not embarrassed. I was just remembering how I was debating earlier whether I should wear them or not."

Jon and Pete said it was bad that I chose to wear them.

Deb giggled saying "Well, I didn't think it was a good idea NOT to wear them." "Why not?" asked Pete.

"Then you'd see how wet I am." Now it was their turn to have their faces turn red. Just then I asked how she was doing. Deb got up and came over to me, gave him a quick kiss. All the guys just stared as I pretended not to notice how much she was exposed.

She whispered, "I'm really starting to have fun." She then went and got another drink. However, I was the only one to notice that noticed it was only soda.

As she got back to her spot on the coffee table, she said, "I guess it's my turn to apologize for embarrassing you, huh?"

Ron said, "Oh that wasn't embarrassment," repeating her words back to her, "I imagined the view without the panties."

Deb giggled and said, "Are you suggesting I remove my panties? Right here? Now?"

The three of them excitedly nodded their heads. Deb stood up slowly.

"I don't know. What if Mike sees?" I said teasingly. She then turned to face me. Denise (who wasn't missing a beat) called to me so I would have to turn away from them and asked if I wanted another drink. I was really feeling them, since Denise was making sure my glass was never empty, thinking I would get upset with Deb's actions, not realizing I was in on it from the beginning.

As Denise called to me, Deb slowly placed her hands under her skirt, exposing the bottom of her ass to them. She hooked her thumbs inside her panties and slowly bent over and slowly slid her panties down and off, giving all 3 a great close-up view of her ass and extremely wet pussy.

Jon caressed her ass cheek as stood up. Turning her head to face him, she smiled and said "Oh you nasty boy, touching my bare ass like that!" she was now back sitting as he responded, "I couldn't help myself."

"I'm only complaining because you stopped too soon!" He smiled and leaned forward and caressed her left breast. "Ooooh" I heard a soft moan. So did the guys playing cards with me. But no one wanted to be the one to make me find out what my wife was up to (LOL).

Deb's moan gave Pete encouragement as he reached over and caressed her right breast.

Ron complained that he being was left out. Deb looked over her shoulder towards the card game. Ed was looking directly at her and they smiled at each other. I wasn't paying any 'noticeable' attention, so Deb grabbed Ron's left hand and placed it at her bare pussy. He quickly began sliding his forefinger in and out of her allowing his thumb to rub her clit.

Having 2 guys rub her tits while one played with her pussy in view of Denise and Ed with the other guy stealing glances and me pretending to be oblivious, Deb convulsed with her first orgasm.

"Oh, shit!" Ron said, "That was awesome!"

"Yes it was!" she agreed.

Deb turned and looked at Denise. Catching her eyes, Deb looked towards me. Denise moved herself to block my view. Dammit, I thought to myself.

The 3 guys were watching and as Deb turned back to face them, she told Jon to take out his cock. He seemed reluctant to do so with an audience, so she took charge and reached out and undid his pants for him. He was wearing boxers so she was able to free his cock through his zipper easily.

Looking at Denise, I knew something I should be seeing was either happening or about to happen, so I called to Denise, "Hey Denise, could you get me some ice? Without turning towards me she responded, "Sure. In a minute."

Deb turned and as she got up, smiled at Denise who watched, while she lowered herself onto her first cock of the night.

Deb began rocking and quickly came again. Ron and Pete began sucking on her tits through her blouse causing another orgasm. Deb rocked so hard and fast that they had to stop. This caused Jon to shoot his cum deep into my wife, causing another wave of orgasms.

After catching her breath, I saw Deb whisper something to the 3 of them. They all smiled in agreement.

She came over to me and said she was going to lie down. I pretended to really be wasted as I drunkenly asked if she needed to leave.

"Oh no, I just need to lie down for a few minutes." As she winked at me. I said okay as she headed for the bedroom.

Ed asked "Are you sure you're feeling ok?"

Deb told him, "I'm just a bit light headed." "Do you need help walking to the extra bedroom?" he asked her.

Deb smiled at him deviously and said, "If you don't mind leaving your game for a while?"

Then looking over at Ron Pete and Jon she said in a seductive tone, "You guys can come and um, uh, 'talk' with me if you want." They all grinned knowingly as they got up.

She turned to me and asked, "Do you mind dear?"

Not waiting for an answer, she grabbed Ed's hand as he got up from the table.

So, there was my wife, led by Ed and followed by four barely 21 year-olds, drooling as they followed her into the bedroom.

As the door closed, I heard Deb say "Oh this should be so much fun."

"Ok boys. Now show me those nice hard cocks!"

Denise told the last 2 guys at the table she was sorry but they had to leave because she was "too upset". But as they left, she smiled at me and said, "You be a good boy Mike and cleanup for me?" Then let herself into the bedroom and I heard the latch lock. This spare bedroom had a huge closet they used for storage, so they had a lock that could lock from either side.

As I got up, I realized I'd been had and this was what Denise and Ed hoped for all along.

The next few hours all I could do was listen, while Ed, Denise and those 3 young men shared my wife Deb, who sounded as if she had every sexual fantasy fulfilled that night.

She must've been really excited because within minutes I heard her yelling ""Ooh honey, his cock is so big" and "He's fucking me so good."

Then I heard muffled screams, apparently someone silenced her by shoving a cock in her mouth.

A few minutes later I heard choking sounds and then gasping for air. He must've slammed himself down her throat as he shoot his load. Then I heard her "Oh yeah, give more" followed by more gurgling sounds.

These type of sounds continued for a while until I heard Deb scream "Oh fuck yeah, c'mon Ed, pound my fucking ass! Fuck me hard. That's it, slam that fucking cock into me."

"Oh Mike. They're fucking my pussy and ass at the same time. If feels so damn good." Then I heard Denise "Shut bitch and suck my pussy." More muffled sounds as Denise told Ron to fuck her from behind.

Soon I heard Ron tell Denise he was about to cum. She told him, "Cum in this sluts mouth. Open up slut." I can only imagine that Ron slipped out of Denise's pussy and into Deb's mouth, filling her mouth with his cum while all three holes were momentarily filled.

Then Denise called for Pete to take Ron's place. Within minutes I heard Denise yell "I'm gonna cum Deb. Suck up all of me. Oh yeah. Oh Yeaaaaaah."

Almost immediately Pete was about to blow and Denise made him shoot in my wife's mouth too.

Soon I heard furniture move and the door opened. Only Denise came out in bra and panties smiling. She saw me sitting on the floor next to the door, pants around my ankles, cock in hand and said, "Glad you're enjoying it because we're definitely enjoying your wife. We'll be done with her soon. She's almost worn out" and laughed on her way to her bedroom.

She was right. About an hour later all four guys walked out. The three young Airmen were thanking Ed as if I weren't there.

Jon said "Ed, you were so right. She was one wild slut. When can we do this again?"

Pete followed with "Yeah Ed, let us know when you can set this up again. Deb's pussy is so awesome and I love how she can suck a cock."

"Yeah, when we first met her I had a feeling she'd go for this so I had my wife call and ask. It wasn't hard to get her to make Mike think she'd just tease you guys as a warm up for them to play with me & my wife."

Ron followed with, "well since he didn't do much about it I don't think we'll have any trouble if she goes for this again."

Ed laughed at this and said "If Deb is up for it, we just won't tell him." They all laughed at that as Ed walked them out and they left.

I walked into the room to find my wife sound asleep and a total mess. I picked the covers off the floor, laid down next to her, and went to sleep.


bklyn_40
bklyn_40
102 Followers