Denise and Eileen Pt. 01

Story Info
Denise takes a young man into her service.
2.6k words
4.33
29.6k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise and Eileen Neighbours Extraordinaire pt 1

Denise never thought the stethoscope from her medical bag would come in handy at home, but here she was in the bedroom of her new flat listening to her neighbour, or rather neighbours plural.

She could clearly hear the spanks being administered, but the counting was muffled, perhaps it was a male voice, but was the male administering the spanking or receiving it. Had she been in that position it would have definitely been the male receiving the punishment, although she mused she had preferred, in the dim and distant past, to use a nice firm spanking as a reward.

Only when the counting faltered and instead of hearing a count of ten she heard a distinct cry of pain did she finally decide the recipient was male. Next up a raised female voice informed the recipient that the punishment would start again then demanding that he beg to be punished once more. The count of one followed the next slap and Donna felt a surge of blood in her cunt, but struggled to both keep the stethoscope against the wall and lift the hem of her skirt, push her knickers to one side and begin frantically rubbing her clit hood until her lips began to part and her cunt juice began to flow onto her fingers.

She was loathe to stop listening but since her accident found it difficult to stand without support either from holding onto something or her damned walking stick, but leaning her left shoulder against the wall she was able to continue wanking her clit until her orgasm began to rise at which point she could listen no more and almost collapsed onto her bed, her orgasm wracking her body as she gasped and groaned until she came and then was shocked when another mini orgasm made her leg shake and her toes curl then stretch as she fought for breath.

Anyway, she planned on meeting her neighbour soon, but didn't know that Eileen was also fond of dominating her boyfriend but didn't have any experience to talk of. Denise didn't know it then but all that would soon change.

Denise wasn't short of regular sex, not since she had ditched her useless husband, but the accident meant that sexual positions were rather limited.

Denise wasn't a doctor but neither was she a nurse, she was a Nurse Practitioner, hence the stethoscope, but on the day she had gone to her solicitors office in order to complete the paperwork on her new house purchase she had walked outside, well pleased with herself and promptly slipped on the four marble steps down to the street and took a tumble, arse over apex. An hour later and in absolute agony, the hospital doctor informed her she had cracked her left hip and chipped her femur. Had she had a bit more meat on her legs and arse she might have bounced but the slim forty-something had come off worse in the marble v blonde contest.

Two weeks later she had persuaded her young-man-with-a-van that she was ready to move house, but that her participation in the lifting and carrying stakes to the first floor apartment would be severely curtailed. He had managed to rope in his pal at minimal expense and the move went as well as could be expected and even though she hadn't actually lifted anything she was exhausted. Her mover, Daniel, was in his early twenties, fit but not buff, clean shaven with shortish fair hair and by six that evening was glistening with sweat. He waved his friend off, happy with his twenty in hand and having locked the van went back up the wide granite steps to conclude the business with Denise.

Daniel was fascinated by her the first time they'd met, which was a reccy to have a look at the whereto and wherefrom. Slim and with shoulder length fair hair it was her voice which seemed to entrance him. She didn't have a high pitched girly voice, but it certainly wasn't masculine which she had been regularly teased about all of her life, and which, in her younger days had hurt her. She'd even been accused, if accused was the right word, of being a man, a transvestite and/or a transsexual. But she was none of these, she was a woman, a real woman, although she wasn't adverse to rather irregular sex with another woman.

When Daniel arrived back in the first floor apartment, boxes strewn hither and thither, only the bed was in the bedroom, the fridge freezer in the kitchen and plugged in, cool bags unpacked, and the L shaped sofa in the living room, although still to be fitted together and dressed with the cushions.

Donna needed a drink, a refreshing drink more than anything and was glad she had put the bottle of Italian rosé in the freezer on arrival. She offered him a drink then regretted doing so, sensing he might want to be paid and zoot off to his girlfriend. Daniel was driving but said he'd love a drink, The compromise was a rosé spritzer which turned out to be an excellent compromise: ice cold wine topped up with soda water.

They clinked glasses and took a sip, a well earned sip. She still had the wine in her mouth when she realised she needed to pay him and hurried off to locate her purse, and the business was concluded.

"You hungry Daniel?" she asked.

"A little."

"Not sure what I have or what I have to cook it in." she laughed and limped off to the kitchen.

The packet of fish fingers, brioche buns, mayo and linghams chili sauce, her favourite and a frying pan to cook them in were, all in all, better than nowt but only just.

They took just minutes to cook and prepare and she took the shared plate back into the living room and she found him sat on the floor, back against one half of the sofa looking out of the bay window.

She sat on her ottoman box in the bay window and proffered the plate of sandwiches to him.

He took one and he took a bite, as did she. They chewed in silence Denise looking out of the window over the grass opposite, the burn at the foot of the hill and then onto a single storey supermarket. The latter spoiled the overall view, but she loved the fact she wasn't overlooked and unless someone over the far side of the valley had a very powerful telescope she would be able walk around naked without being perved upon.

"Hell of a view!" he enthused.

"Yes, yes it is." She turned her head towards him and away from the window, but he wasn't looking over there.

"I didn't mean that, although it is nice." he said, looking down at her feet.

There was an awkward silence of maybe three seconds before Denise stood and put the remnants of her sandwich back on the plate, and the plate on the window sill.

"What did you mean then?"

"I meant you."

"Do you know how old I am?"

"No, I mean..."

"Good!" She cut him short with a laugh, and moved towards him, leaning over and kissing him full on the mouth as she steadied herself on the back of the sofa. She broke the kiss and stood up.

"Sorry, I cant do this."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." he tailed off and blushed in embarrassment,

Her face was screwed up with pain, the days exertions had caught up with her.

"What? What? I didn't mean...its my hip, its so painful." She stumbled as her hand slipped and he instinctively caught her, his sandwich falling on the carpet.

She didn't exactly collapse into his arms, more like crumbled in stages until her head was on his shoulder and one knee very firmly in his crotch.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Daniel, I..." she didn't quite finish as another lightning bolt of pain shot through her slim frame.

Daniel managed to manoeuvre the pair of them around one hundred and eighty degrees and lowered her gently onto the sofa. Then extracted himself from the lost embrace and shuffled round towards her head.

Denise opened her eyes and managed a smile, almost apologetically and breathed through the pain.

"For fucks sake" she began "are you going to fucking kiss me or not?"

He didn't need telling twice.

The evening progressed quite nicely after that, they hadn't bothered with the bed, but the sheepskin rug on the engineered oak floor had been warm enough and although she was pleasantly surprised at what she estimated to be a good 7 inches length and decent girth she did over estimate what she was able to do even though he was very gentle and considerate. Although new to him she had taught him a new position: him on top and once his cock was in her she put her legs down then he put his legs either side of her hips with his legs slightly bent in order to get some purchase. It had the advantage of making his pubic bone rub hard on her clit, which she decided was a definite advantage, and also it took him considerably longer to come. He ground into her for an hour, whilst bending his head down to kiss her mouth, neck, ears and suck her tits, which was just too pleasurable! She grabbed his hair and pulled up then forced her tongue into his mouth. All in all she was well pleased how things had gone, and although she only came once when he began to grunt she whispered into his ear "Whenever you want to come you have to ask for my permission."

He looked down at her quizzically "What do you mean?"

"When a younger man fucks an older woman he must always ask for her permission to come. Did nobody tell you that before? I thought everyone knew that!"

"Really? Well I've never fucked anyone older than me before..." his protest trailed off, and he began to shaft her again.

Having been denied once, although indirectly, his orgasm began to rise again and Denise grabbed his face with her left hand turning him to face her. "Do not make me punish you for being naughty!" she chided him.

He cleared his throat, took a deep breath and said "I want to come."

"My god you're going to have to do better than that." She turned her head away from him. Maybe he wasn't going to be much good to her after all. She turned back to him, snorted and pursed her lips before saying "Get on with it then, its been lovely." It had been lovely although the last word had been spat out with more than a sarcastic inflection, but it wasn't exactly what she wanted, a one night stand in her own flat with a selfish bastard who wouldn't even go along with her game.

"I'm sorry Denise, I don't really know what you want." He had stopped fucking her but his cock remained hard inside her. She flexed her vaginal muscles which made him take a deep breath in through his nose and when he opened his eyes she looked straight into his face, as blurred as it was so close up and said "I want you to be a good boy and do as you're told."

"Why?"

"Because when it comes to sex I prefer to be firmly in control, especially in my own home." She emphasised 'firmly' then flourished her hand above their heads as if to indicate her domain. "Which means that if you want to have sex with me you have to do as I say, do what I want, when I want it and the first thing you have to learn is that I control your release."

"Release?"

"Your orgasm, I say if and when you're allowed to come."

"Oh!"

"And secondly, and I don't know if you usually do this but I require extensive tongue worship. I mean you didn't even offer!" she said aghast.

"Oh, I'm sorry.I..I ..I .." he stuttered. "I'm sorry, I've never done ..." his voice trailed away.

"Really? Oh my god, well if you want to serve me."

"Serve you? What do you mean serve?" He asked quietly even though no-one could possibly hear.

"Darling boy, I'm prepared to train you train you but you're going to have to promise to obey me implicitly!" which was said with heavy emphasis on implicitly.

"Wow!" was all he could say.

"Well? Yay or nay?"

"Er, well I suppose it can't hurt!"

"Oh believe me, if you don't obey me it will certainly hurt."

"Really?"

She reached down and ran her left hand over his right buttock, massaging it momentarily before dragging her long red nails gently up his cheek then back down.

"Like that?" she asked asked sweetly a closed mouth smile on her face, looking at him as he arched his back, smiling with his eyes closed.

"Mmmm that's ni..."

He didn't finish as she clenched her grip on his soft white cheek, digging her nails into his arse. She put her right hand over his mouth with him unable to do anything as he supported himself on his palms and straightened arms.

"Still nice?" she questioned with a growl in her voice.

He gasped for breath as she removed her hand from his mouth but she didn't let up and dug her nails in further.

"Y..Y.. yes. Oh...it hurts."

"Of course it hurts, its supposed to hurt."

His head sank towards his chest.

"It will only stop when you take your cock out of me and replace it with your tongue. Are you ready to do that?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Denise."

"Its yes Mistress from hereon in, is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

At that exact moment she knew she had him and she relaxed her grip then used both of her palms on top of his head to push him slowly but firmly down her body. As his hips passed her knees she bent her fit knee up towards her chest and opened her legs then gripped his hair tight as his mouth brushed over her triangle of pubic hair and across her wet sticky cunt lips.

"Make your tongue hard and put it in me."

He did so and she used the next few minutes to direct him as she pulled him into her harder until his face was covered in her sticky cum, mixed with his own pre cum in a delicious cream.

"Do you like the taste?"

"Mmmph." was his muffled reply which she took to mean yes.

"Swallow it." She commanded him firmly and after he had audibly gulped, she pulled his head up and directed him to lick her lips and upwards to her clit. A few instructions later he was alternately sucking and licking her engorged clit.

It didn't take long for her to come, the sheer pleasure coursing through her slim frame and even dulling out the pain in her injured hip, until her orgasm seemed to engulf them both and she flooded his mouth and tongue with cunt juice. Her body convulsed for several seconds, her cries loud and littered with profanities until she could take no more and she pushed his head away. He knelt up and looked down at her highlighted by the street light reflecting off the bare walls and breathed heavily through his nose.

Once her orgasm had subsided she pursed her lips and whistled "Not bad, not bad at all. You'll need more practice of course..."

He smiled down at her and she returned it before pursing her lips and snarling "Now then, get your cock in me and do not forget to ask for my permission to come."

"Yes Mistress."

Continued in Part 2 when Denise introduces herself to her neighbour Eileen, and continues her slaves training.