Denise and Eileen Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now bring the poufee over here." He picked up the leather pouffee footstool which was maybe two feet square and placed it in front of Denise between her legs. She lifted her legs onto the footstool and indicated he should lie on it. She took a handful of hair and pulled his face into her crotch.

"You may worship me." she told him, and his tongue got to work immediately. As his mouth met her cunt his tongue slipped between her lips and she pulled him into her vagina.

Eileen stood and walked behind him and sat to the right of Denise. As he continued to tongue fuck his Mistress Eileen offered her opinion on his performance. He could barely breathe but his erection throbbed and bobbed, even moreso when Eileen reached down and slipped her long fingers between his nose and Denise's cunt and began to wank her clit. Denise got wetter and wetter flooding Daniel's tongue with delicious cunt juice as she began to hump his face and grabbed his hair with both hands. Her orgasm began to build and she became more vocal with cries, profanities and gasps of pleasure.

Daniel had to stop for a breather but Eileen immediately ordered him quietly but firmly to "get your tongue back in your Mistresses cunt."

When it arrived her orgasm shook her body her toes alternately flexing and curling and lasted about twenty seconds, much longer than usual before she pushed him back on his haunches with them both gasping for breath as Eileen clapped theatrically and made Denise laugh by calling for an "Encore!"

To be continued in Part 7, when Denise gets her wish to watch Eileen spank her houseboy and they discuss how they're going to go forward.


12